The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-12-2002, 11:17 AM
limlim200

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by axeman
juz went to recce my today at ard 12.30pm, open the door and ask hw much they charge for washing hair....one short plump auntie with short hair said 10 bucks...her face n figure cannot make it !!! saw one woman .....wow quite chio man !!! i guess she is the xy or xn that some bros has mentioned....slim figure wearing blue blouse n jeans skirts.....the whole room was filled with smoke cos all the girls r smoking at the same time........i heard from some bros saying that the place is run down...i dun feel that leh...the air-con is very powerful..the saloon is brightly lit...went to ask jm next door too...fuck !! the girls there even cannot make it....all lau gohs...and charge 11 bucks for washing hair....wanted to try my but prking time goin to exceed soon.....may try some other time....but the concept is too open ...i went there at the time when there is no customers at all....all the girls looking simultaneously at u when open the door....i feel a bit pai seh.....
I went there too. But just cannot do it in such open place.No matter how pretty the girl is.....
Old 20-12-2002, 02:04 PM
pukimon

i was pai seh too 1st time. Life is short must try as many things as possible. Wear NIKE shoe...JUST DO IT.
Old 20-12-2002, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
axeman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
hi pukimon,
did they dim the lights when they do hj for u ? i think if the room is a bit darker....i will feel less pei seh..
Old 20-12-2002, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 23
Tomahawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTomahawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTomahawk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Axeman said:

> i went there at the time when there is no customers at
> all....all the girls looking simultaneously at u when open the
> door....i feel a bit pai seh.....

wakao! you should count yourself lucky you went there when there were no customers! how many brudders have gone to my and been able to choose the girls they want, and proceed to the private area right away?

i was the only customer the first time i visited my, that was when i tried xy, but yesterday i was disappointed that i had to wait 1/2 hour for my turn in the operating theatre
Old 21-12-2002, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
axeman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
what time u go there ?

hi,Tomahawk

wat time u go there? mi go there during the lunch time leh....really no ppl leh! i thought office hour tends to hv less customers or no customers at all...anyway may i ask u ? do my serve female customers.....
Old 21-12-2002, 09:13 PM
pukimon

Quote:
Originally posted by axeman
hi pukimon,
did they dim the lights when they do hj for u ? i think if the room is a bit darker....i will feel less pei seh..
Yah very dim. Some other girl is gonna open the fridge maybe just to see your size.. ha ha! Who cares. Go at 11 nobody around-its true but some girls hav'nt start work yet.
Old 23-12-2002, 01:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
davidona deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
xy

out of buay tahanness, i went there one afternoon. it was rather crowded. even the next door saloon was crowded. i asked how long would it take to be my turn and the lady boss said 20 minutes. came back 30 minutes later and was put in first chair beside door. next chair had an old man cutting hair. towel was covered over me and a pretty lady came and sat beside me starting to massage hand. it was really hard as the door kept opening, and the light was bright (actually dim but in those conditions, considered brighter than the sun already). after 15 minutes, i was transferred to another chair further in. watched tv and kept hearing people talking (esp the ladies) among themselves rather loudly. even the next chair's gal who had her hand under the towel and was obviously pumping the next brudder turned to add in comments here and there. i asked the name of my gal and she said she is xy. wow. ok. tried to touch her touch there and she offered no resistance. soft boobs though small.

anyway, she started rubbing me down there and though i got a little hard, it did not stay that way. told her it was hard to concentrate with so many things going on. was not contented to just leave so opted for an extension and requested to go behind. finally got my turn and when i lay down, started to lift her blouse and took off her bra to suck her nipples. also managed to finger her pussy and persuaded her to take off her pantyhose and her panties. she also licked me a little on my didi. told her her body smells nice and her pussy is hot and wet. said that if she showed me earlier would have cummed earlier too. the gals kept coming to the back and xy just stood there, blocking my view of whatever that was going. psycho myself and concentrated on the business. shot my load finally, landing some of it on her blouse. it was a huge load. she put on her bra, cleaned me up and walked me to the door. thinking back, she did not even put on her panties. total damage - 22 + 30 + 11 (extension) = 63.

may not return coz not used to the open concept. not enough guts.
Old 23-12-2002, 02:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
sgkingfisher69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I went a couple of weeks ago. The place is really slizzy... Just infront of the liftm kenna av also no where to run. As I have been waiting for my turn, my observation tells me that none of the girls there has gone to the toilet, which means they do not wash themselves, Just imagine boobs lick by one after another without cleaning, wa liao.

After 25 min, cannot tahan the sight and this kind of cheapo thrills anymore, decided to give it a miss. I will never go back there again.

You all can imagine . . . . .
Old 23-12-2002, 08:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hcfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
HAHAHAH!
They wipe themselves down afterwards at the back, u didn't see?

Quote:
Originally posted by sgkingfisher69
I went a couple of weeks ago. The place is really slizzy... Just infront of the liftm kenna av also no where to run. As I have been waiting for my turn, my observation tells me that none of the girls there has gone to the toilet, which means they do not wash themselves, Just imagine boobs lick by one after another without cleaning, wa liao.

After 25 min, cannot tahan the sight and this kind of cheapo thrills anymore, decided to give it a miss. I will never go back there again.

You all can imagine . . . . .
Old 23-12-2002, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 23
latebloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylatebloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Obviously bro kingfisher is unaware of such things as wet towels.....

Didn't they hand you one when your first arrived?

Last edited by latebloomer; 23-12-2002 at 06:28 PM.
Old 23-12-2002, 06:32 PM
Samster

latebloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylatebloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by TLCTLC
This MY black glass salon is a bloody low class cheapskate place! Small, dark, full of old goose. And i almost mistaken it 4 an old folks' home!
Next time I go, I must look around for the walking frames and wheelchairs.
And ask the girls to take out their dentures before doing anything with their mouths.
If the average age of the girls is 35, and you think it's an old folk's home, then you should be very young. School reopening hor??

Last edited by latebloomer; 24-12-2002 at 01:50 AM.
Old 23-12-2002, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 23
CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!
Most of the girls is in the middle age group , 30s.
I dont think it is an old age home.
But you will find younger girls at HC and not in this saloons.
If you want young young girls.
This is not the place for you.
Old 24-12-2002, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of
Quote:
It's either u r cock-eyed or ur standard in judging 'young' is low.

All those old goose must b at least in their 40s!
Boy...behave yourself....
parents never teach you to respect the elders ?...
tsk tsk....
anyway.....i'll be patient....school's re-opening soon....
endure endure....just 2 more weeks....

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 24-12-2002, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quote:

My dear BOY,
You don't judge a person's age by guessing with your cock-eye from afar, and in the dim lighting conditions of MY.
You ask. I have. The range of ages, if you are still interested, and listen well, so you can go back to school and share with your classmates during recess, are as follows:

XY is below 30, prob 28 or 29.
XN is 34.
Cat is 35 or 36.
Serene is 32.
AM is early 30s, prob 31 or 32.

Only 'old geese' are No. 5 in her early 40s, and the boss lady prob late 40s to early 50s. Oh yes, of course there's the old lady who washes hair, 50s.

So before you go around making sweeping statements, and do check with your form teacher what 'sweeping statements' mean, have some facts to back it up. Otherwise how to sit for your SATS exam eh?
Old 24-12-2002, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 22
horsepunter is one of the Best!horsepunter is one of the Best!horsepunter is one of the Best!
Quote:

U WANT YOUNG GALS?????? fUCK YOUR OWN SISTER!!!!!!!!!!1
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1