The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-10-2018, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nsunny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: I Finally Cheated on My Wife... with Our Maid

Nice story TS, please continue!
Old 05-10-2018, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

No need to explain to them lar... just continue🤣
Old 05-10-2018, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 9
Slowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post

On the flip side, I am thankful for all the happy campers on this thread and I think it would be grossly unfair to let the many good supporters down because of some unhappy people who dislike my writing, right?

So... To the hecklers, I want to tell you "sorry for posting sex-related stories in a sex forum".

And to the people who have supported this thread since Day 1, here's me saying "sorry for the delay" and "please have some patience", I will try to update more frequently. In fact, if my desk phone stop ringing, we should be able to see an update some time soon! Heh heh!
Bro, you can't make everyone happy everytime especially nutjobs who come into sbf and complain there's too much sex here! What next...no more smoking allowed in our own homes?? Hey wait.....
Old 05-10-2018, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11045 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

This is a sex forum so definitely is stuff with all sort of sex related stories.
Patiently waiting for the next update.
Old 06-10-2018, 06:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story ts, please continue sharing it.
Old 06-10-2018, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: I Finally Cheated on My Wife... with Our Maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowpump View Post
Bro, you can't make everyone happy everytime especially nutjobs who come into sbf and complain there's too much sex here! What next...no more smoking allowed in our own homes?? Hey wait.....
Yes Bro Slowpump, you are correct! Anyway, they will tell you you are not allowed to smoke in their homes... In front of their wives

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
This is a sex forum so definitely is stuff with all sort of sex related stories.
Patiently waiting for the next update.
I think they didn't read the disclaimer when they logged in Bro diputs1269 or maybe they 'act virgin'?

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only

Last edited by SerflySGR; 06-10-2018 at 01:16 PM.
Old 06-10-2018, 01:03 PM
Samster

SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Again I begin to stir. Perhaps she felt it this time as she readjusted herself, rubbing me in the process, making it even harder. Lust took over me and my hands started to roam all over her starting with her tummy. Sensing little resistance, I began to lick her neck whilst smelling her hair. Wow! Even after a day out, her hair still smelt fresh. Her perfume, however had mixed with her womanly scent, which turned me on further. I slid my hand beneath her top and made my way up to her bra. Feeling the contours of her bra, I started to wonder if this was the same bra that I ejaculated on some days ago?
Throwing caution to the wind, I slip my fingers under the under band of the bra. Cupping her small melons, I quickly found her nipples. Using my fingers, I rubbed against them. As her back was facing me, I could not see but only feel her small round breasts. Recalling one of the threads here about 'flat chested women', I began to imagine she was one of the girls posted in that thread, imagining that I was now fondling one of those 'pictured' breasts.

I read some of the bros here mentioned that girls will smaller breasts tend to have more sensitive nipples. Perhaps they were correct because no sooner, I heard Wanda moan. Encouraged by her words, I increased my intensity.

"Sakit", Wanda whispered. I guess, it was a long time since I had breasts and I forgot how it is like to properly please them.

Taking cue from Wanda, I slowed down my 'attack'. I continued to 'nose' her neck and like a depraved man possessed, I started to say lovey-dovey things like how she smelt good and how I would take good care of her. I told her that she was far away from the bad men in her life and now she has found a good family and she didn't have to worry.

Having said all of these, I know some you bros will probably scold me for making such promises to my maid. But as they said, God gave men just enough blood for one head to function properly. Clearly, it was not the big head that was doing the talking now.

so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Old 06-10-2018, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Having said all of these, I know some you bros will probably scold me for making such promises to my maid. But as they said, God gave men just enough blood for one head to function properly. Clearly, it was not the big head that was doing the talking now.
The animal inside of me took over and I began to bite on her neck, sucking leaving marks.

"Abang, jangan", Wanda reminded me. Her soft words suddenly jolted me back into reality. Yes, I should not be leaving marks all over her. Yet a part of me wanted to leave these marks on her as a warning to other men that she was taken. Yet, the would prove to be a double-edged sword because my wife would then be on guard against Wanda. I can't let this happen.

I stopped my 'teething' and began painting her with my tongue, like a dog in heat. In my mind, I would think of a few more tricks that some dogs knew.

Using one hand, I disengaged the hooks of her bra and her whole undergarment came loose. Free of the frontal cups, my hands could now move in and hold her firm little naked breasts. I squeezed them, kneaded them, played with them. How long have I waited to hold them in my hands?

I wished that this moment would never end; time would standstill we would forever be stuck on Mount Faber. Even the buzzing mosquitoes and my sticky skin could not deter me from having my way with my young maid.

But as they say, all good things had to come to an end and I needed to get home or my mother would start to get suspicious.

Old 06-10-2018, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
I wished that this moment would never end; time would standstill we would forever be stuck on Mount Faber. Even the buzzing mosquitoes and my sticky skin could not deter me from having my way with my young maid.

But as they say, all good things had to come to an end and I needed to get home or my mother would start to get suspicious.
When I got home, my son was playing video games while my mother emerged from my wife's room. She was surprised that I would come home with Wanda and with so much grocery shopping at that! Wanda quickly excused herself and took all the things with her and scurried into the kitchen.

Cooking up a story that I saw her on the way back so I made a detour the supermarket with her. Seeming to buy my story, she nodded and went about packing her things.

Feeling a tinge of guilt, I decided to drive my mother home. As my son was more engrossed in her game, I made the trip alone. I guess guilt does make you a 'better' person because I kept trying to find topics to talk to my mum while driving her back home.

Although she lived relatively close to me, the drive from my home to Marine Parade seemed like an eternity.

When I finally kept quiet as I could not find any more topics to discuss, my mother spoke up, "I noticed the love bites on Wanda's neck"

Old 06-10-2018, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11045 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh no, visible love mark spell trouble. Very well written story, more updates please.
Old 06-10-2018, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Although she lived relatively close to me, the drive from my home to Marine Parade seemed like an eternity.

When I finally kept quiet as I could not find any more topics to discuss, my mother spoke up, "I noticed the love bites on Wanda's neck"
All throughout the journey home, my mother's words keep coming back to haunt me. Had I gone too far?

When I got home, all the lights, except that of the hall were switched off; our son had gone to sleep as he had school the next day. The lights in Wanda's room were also switched off; she must have been really tired. Besides, she needed to wake up early the next morning to prepare our son's breakfast.

Remembering the day's action, I got 'frustrated'. Till now I had not 'relieved' myself. Not wanting to push my luck with Wanda; up till now she appeared willing to let me fondle and touch but was she willing to go further? I did not have the answer to that question. Furthermore, I guess all humans are afraid to face reality and rejection; what if I were to make further advance and Wanda were to reject me? What then? Shouldn't I be contented with whatever I had? Maybe she did what she did because she just wanted to release her own pent-up frustrations and nothing more?

The more I 'thought', the more 'frustrated' I became. I couldn't take it anymore and I made my way into my wife's room. Like a lion pouncing on its prey, I stripped myself naked and 'attacked' the sleeping form of my wife. I lifted her T-shirt over her head, exposing her breasts. Like a starving man, I devoured them hungrily. Soft moans escaped from her mouth and my wife seem to have awakened from her sleep. She began to caress my head while I enjoyed her tasty love pillows. Feeling that she was 'in the mood', I got up and pulled her pants off. As if she had suddenly awaken from her dream, her hands shot out towards the waist of her pants and held on to the elastic band.

Tugging at the elastic band, she hissed, "You mad already is it? What are you trying to do?"

Old 06-10-2018, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11961 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Nice writeup, please continue.

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 06-10-2018, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
The more I 'thought', the more 'frustrated' I became. I couldn't take it anymore and I made my way into my wife's room. Like a lion pouncing on its prey, I stripped myself naked and 'attacked' the sleeping form of my wife. I lifted her T-shirt over her head, exposing her breasts. Like a starving man, I devoured them hungrily. Soft moans escaped from her mouth and my wife seem to have awakened from her sleep. She began to caress my head while I enjoyed her tasty love pillows. Feeling that she was 'in the mood', I got up and pulled her pants off. As if she had suddenly awaken from her dream, her hands shot out towards the waist of her pants and held on to the elastic band.

Tugging at the elastic band, she hissed, "You mad already is it? What are you trying to do?"
"Is this how you treat me? Like some kind of sex toy?" she asked, "what kind of beast or animal are you? Your have your dirty thoughts so you need to take it out on me?" With that she pushed me away. For a person who is sick, she gave quite a strong shove and I was displaced from the bed. Her actions shocked me. Didn't she moan initially? Didn't she want it? Why then did she react this way?

Maybe some of your kind brothers reading can shed some light on this? Does your significant other do this to you also?

What about the sisters reading in? Do you do this to your man? If so, why do you do this?

I guess this is what people like to call 'pouring cold water' or anti-climax? Nursing a case of 'blue balls', I left my wife's room feeling even more frustrated than when I first entered it.
Old 07-10-2018, 03:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 14
benxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to behold

My ex FB behave the same to her ex husband. She told me she said those exact words which you mentioned. I reason with her and explain she is immature and inviting problem. True enough , she told me her late husband went into an affair with his secretary. I told her her late husband loves her. Wanted to do with her. She rejected and think he treat her as sex object. What if the scenerio reverse? She wants but the husband don't give? What will she think then? She was dumb folded. Sad to say she still think she is right after so many years even though she aged till she met me. From then, i learn that she is a spoilt brag. Always being pampered by family since young. Because her age gap with her siblings were 10 years apart. Therefore, many give in to her. And she always think she is right without proper guidance from parents and sibling.
Old 07-10-2018, 07:01 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

a fan of your story... it's a very nice read... share more soon please...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1