The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-01-2019, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Re: Gals bye bye Geylang for Good

Bros, thks and appreciated.

This time is very different. We truly love each other and it hurts both parties. Very different from the past encounters.

Could not forget those loving intimate experiences, eg she cutely used her forehead turning left tight to rub my right ears , .....those sincere loving moments, and in one occasion, she was so touched when i used my handerchief and towels to wipe her feets ( due to heavy rain) and her shoes dry at Universal Studio Shrek 4D Theatre instead of focussing on movie and so many others......
She also frequently reminded me not to buy expensive gifts to her. I sensed her sincerity and its not superficial for show only.

Its a long story and not convenient to clarify things here. Also will bore the Bros.

Past is Past.
To move on, I will continue bonking pretty girls in 2019 to meet my lusty needs.
But no more building relationship kind of stuff. Its too paintful (So Many times more painful than with other WLs in the past) Most importantly, i want to keep her unique image in my heart.
Old 21-01-2019, 04:11 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geylang1969 View Post
Isn't it illegal for a WL to have this type of relationship while working at Geylang? AV might get curious reading this and might monitor other girls..but hats off to you Bro.
Bro, as the saying goes, you can do anything, but make sure you wipe your mouth and dont get caught, lol
Old 21-01-2019, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
himsters72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro DPOWER,

I truly sympathy with you and I am hurt too. I reply u here is just to clarify and not add salt to your wound. Exactly the same, I am also madly in love with Xing Xing. I think she loves me as much because we spent last Xmas eve/ Xmas day, New Year eve/ New Year day together. When she stopped work last Tuesday, she has been staying with me at my place till the time I sent her to the airport on Sat 3am. We had her last meal with all her sisters in GL before she collect her luggage at her home. But after reading your posts about her relationship with you here I think I should move on. Although we had many future plans ahead but GL girls are very different. You never know what they think inside her heart as after she left for GZ I only received 3 texts from her. She might be fucking with other guys now as what other bros here said.Who knows? I will give her the benefit of doubts as she has very important stuffs to settle first which she claimed so. Although I have nothing much to lose, I bought her a wallet from Coach for Xmas present in return she bought me a Braun Buffel wallet. She rejected a very expensive necklace from me which like u said, u sensed her sincerity and it's not for show only. She secretly put the necklace somewhere in my car without letting me know. Till this moment I still felt that she loves me..Haha I think we should move on bro. If u want further clarifications with me, you can always pm me I have nothing to hide lah.
Old 21-01-2019, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by himsters72 View Post
If u want further clarifications with me, you can always pm me I have nothing to hide lah.
thanks.. please do it in PM
the last time i saw this happen it turned into a farking drama with all the "boyfriends" showing up one after another...
Old 21-01-2019, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
LordYama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think out of respect for Xing Xing, there is no need to post any more details about yourself and her since she has already left. I think she will prefer to keep memories of herself and other people here private.
Old 21-01-2019, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 16
apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!

This story is familiar. Rtf a girl often. Starts to do it raw. Girl starts to refuse tips. You think this might be something special. Maybe this girl is not entirely after money only. Starts bringing her out on her off days. Fuck raw outside hotels. No need pay. Her birthday approaches. Hints that like this like that. Drives her out whenever she wants. Starts buying her expensive gift willingly because someone bought her that LV bag too. Cannot lose face. See FRs on her on sammyboy. PM the guy. Discover perhaps you are not that special. Her SOP for all the roberts she can find. Gets sad. But blinded by fake love. One day get a chance to read her wechat because she went off to shower and you glanced her password previously. Fuck man. That intense feeling of jealousy. Realize you are just 1 of many robert. Her real love is some dude in china whom she send money to. You give her money/presents, she gives them to the one she really likes. Stop finding her. But it doesn't even matter to her because she already got your money and she got so many other roberts.

The best glance I had into their world was when one of them asked me for a phone and sim card. I took the chance to install a spy app in the phone before giving it to her. The shit I saw is better then any TV serials man. The way they lie and manipulate man whom they in actual fact look down on or find disgusting is actually damn fascinating.

But lesson not learnt. Its thrilling to play this game with whores
Old 21-01-2019, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Wow 2019 just started bros. Let not let the drama rule your life.

Have fun, fuck and forget.
Old 21-01-2019, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by himsters72 View Post
Bro DPOWER,

I truly sympathy with you and I am hurt too. I reply u here is just to clarify and not add salt to your wound. Exactly the same, I am also madly in love with Xing Xing. I think she loves me as much because we spent last Xmas eve/ Xmas day, New Year eve/ New Year day together. When she stopped work last Tuesday, she has been staying with me at my place till the time I sent her to the airport on Sat 3am. We had her last meal with all her sisters in GL before she collect her luggage at her home. But after reading your posts about her relationship with you here I think I should move on. Although we had many future plans ahead but GL girls are very different. You never know what they think inside her heart as after she left for GZ I only received 3 texts from her. She might be fucking with other guys now as what other bros here said.Who knows? I will give her the benefit of doubts as she has very important stuffs to settle first which she claimed so. Although I have nothing much to lose, I bought her a wallet from Coach for Xmas present in return she bought me a Braun Buffel wallet. She rejected a very expensive necklace from me which like u said, u sensed her sincerity and it's not for show only. She secretly put the necklace somewhere in my car without letting me know. Till this moment I still felt that she loves me..Haha I think we should move on bro. If u want further clarifications with me, you can always pm me I have nothing to hide lah.
Bro, i just read your posting. Luckily i didnt read it just now when i was at office and while doing my side line. If not, i will have an issue to do my stuff properly.

Now at home, at least i am within control. I am not sure whether to trust u but if that is true, then i must thank you.

I bought her two pieces of stuff from Chow Tai Fook, value total up 2500 plus but only passed to her one piece on 17 Dec 18 on her birthday.

Not to bore the rest of Bros .......sigh .......

Last edited by DPOWER; 21-01-2019 at 11:08 PM.
Old 22-01-2019, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 11
sammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

to be fair, $2550 is hardly what I'd consider "filthy rich", many working class guys in SG (especially single ones) should have way more than that per month in disposable income to spend on anything he wishes...
Old 22-01-2019, 03:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by turgid View Post
Hello DPOWER:

17 x $150 = $2550

If someone is so “filthy rich” that he can spare $2550 per month on girls, this means that he can go bonking 17 times per month. Of course, this calculation is based on the assumption he chooses girls from the $150 category.

Since you are so “filthy rich” to the extent that you can spare “2500 plus” on “Chow Tai Fook”, have you thought of keeping a mistress?

turgid

Finally, after PM exchanges with Bro Himsters72 till 3 am now, we both have a much better account of things happening from Oct 18 till last Sat. Its fucking hell that confirmed both of us are the fucking Roberts. Its ok to be Roberts in an affordable range. But at least when we fell, we are not in the dark now. How i wish i am as wise as Bro Maxx , Bro BronzeGod. I hereby salute to your teachings and from other wise bros, lol.

Bro, i am not filthy rich lah. I have side line, meaning i have two jobs, lol
Old 22-01-2019, 06:12 AM
Samster

From 3am again PM till 6.10 am, the more i know, the more i am in shock. Knn, at least i wake up my fucking idea, lol
Old 22-01-2019, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Gals bye bye Geylang for Good

Motto by Boss Sam

Whores are for fucking not loving

We will feel good aftermath instead of sadness

PS. But I myself did fall for it couple of times although I stick to Boss motto

After all we are human beings will love and lust
Old 22-01-2019, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Motto by Boss Sam

Whores are for fucking not loving

We will feel good aftermath instead of sadness

PS. But I myself did fall for it couple of times although I stick to Boss motto

After all we are human beings will love and lust
Esp all the WLs are sharing in their own cluster wechat groups on how to make men falling for them. From time to time, each progresses and specializes in strategies and techniques. I think can compile a book like Arts of War ......lol
Old 22-01-2019, 07:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Gals bye bye Geylang for Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Esp all the WLs are sharing in their own cluster wechat groups on how to make men falling for them. From time to time, each progresses and specializes in strategies and techniques. I think can compile a book like Arts of War ......lol
Art of Whoremongerism

Author Genghis and Kublai Cunt
Old 23-01-2019, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

It is common for Sg guys to fall for the dragon gals' charm.

at least the amount bro Dpower spent got him some great moments and RAW sushi as well.

The worst I had was spent the money and end up fuck the gal with condom barely 2 or 3 times in that few months. wtf.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1