The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-09-2012, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2280 / Power: 17
elth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by miua55555 View Post
Is it common for married/attached viet girl to find flings/fuck buddy/part-time bfs in their homeland? (eg HCM, Hanoi)
yes very common... some even when they have baby they still go out find bf...so must really understand the gal well

Old 15-09-2012, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
greener deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
what other advice do you need more from us??

just go there with eyes wide open, ears open, mouth shut and wallet thin...just listen to your gal and discuss what to do in any case...dun be too smart...

very common to report to local district police that a foreigner is coming to live in a house...if not when police come then sure problem...on the other hand you only stay a few days and not often....why bother to report...unless her neighbours are all scums who will be busy bodies...
Hi,

Can you help with the following questions

1) Keeping wallet thin. Where is the line ? Does it mean I just go there and let them settle all my meals for me ? Will it be polite or compulsory to give them a dinner treat at a restaurant ? Or is that considered too much ? If her niece and nephews asks for sweets or presents will i be seen as stingy if i do not get them anything . i do get the meaning of keeping wallet thin. It is really not to appear too flashy or wealthy. Perhaps i need a guideline which i hope to understand from you guys here. Also, there may be intricacies of a "dinner treat". I am not sure if will give her family a wrong impression.

2) Keeping eyes open and mind open... this i believe I have a better idea. I would perhaps like to know if there are any outright tell tale signs that i should look out for in a unhealthy family situation. For example : her big brother trying too hard to get close to me to get benefits and stuff. I need some pointers here on what i shoult stay away from.

3) Is bring a lot of goodies from Singapore ( for example bangawan solo etc etc ) a misleading sign of them to think that i am well off ? How should i dress like ? If i am on a sloppy tshirt and shorts and sippers, will it be seen as disrespectful ? Should i always be in shirt and pants and shoes when going around ?

4) Is it normal for the parents to ask me any set of standard questions revolving on my job, salary, family etc etc ? Where is the line ? Is it normal for them to probe into my salary straight away ? And will this be a telltale sign for anything ?

I hope this will be able to shine more light on what i want to gather from the brothers here. from the way it is with my limited knowledge of the country, I am just concerned that i may step on someones tail and get pull away into the jungles and be shot by the vietcongs.

Thanks all for helping. Awaiting responses.

Regards
Old 15-09-2012, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

my answers are in red
Can you help with the following questions

1) Keeping wallet thin. Where is the line ? Does it mean I just go there and let them settle all my meals for me ? Will it be polite or compulsory to give them a dinner treat at a restaurant ? Or is that considered too much ? If her niece and nephews asks for sweets or presents will i be seen as stingy if i do not get them anything . i do get the meaning of keeping wallet thin. It is really not to appear too flashy or wealthy. Perhaps i need a guideline which i hope to understand from you guys here. Also, there may be intricacies of a "dinner treat". I am not sure if will give her family a wrong impression.

Its perfectly alright to give them a treat in the province restaurant, but order NORMAL food, not expensive food like crabs. Ask your gal to keep the food simple and if she has your interest at heart, she will help you save money. Their normal meals are very simple too. Some local beers for the guys are alright too, but NO NO to hard liquor. Some chocolates and sweets for the little ones are encouraged too, sometimes, little red packet of 50K VND for kids are good too. No way to save a lot of money, from personal experiences. Don't expect them to treat you daily. next way is to give your gal some money, like 500K VND to cook up a dinner at home.

2) Keeping eyes open and mind open... this i believe I have a better idea. I would perhaps like to know if there are any outright tell tale signs that i should look out for in a unhealthy family situation. For example : her big brother trying too hard to get close to me to get benefits and stuff. I need some pointers here on what i shoult stay away from.

Don't be shocked if you find old folks walking to you to tell you they are very poor and want money from you. Its very normal. Old folks that are close family members, if your gal expect you to give, 200K VND is alright. Keep your wallet close to you and don't give out money like running water tap.

3) Is bring a lot of goodies from Singapore ( for example bangawan solo etc etc ) a misleading sign of them to think that i am well off ? How should i dress like ? If i am on a sloppy tshirt and shorts and sippers, will it be seen as disrespectful ? Should i always be in shirt and pants and shoes when going around ?

goodies like sweets and chocolates for kids, 555 cigarattees for gal's father are very normal. Dress code wise, wear properly but not overdressed. Short sleeves with pants if you want to be formal (also good at keeping off the mosquitoes) Bermudas are alright too. They understand as weather is hot .

4) Is it normal for the parents to ask me any set of standard questions revolving on my job, salary, family etc etc ? Where is the line ? Is it normal for them to probe into my salary straight away ? And will this be a telltale sign for anything ?

They won't ask you much and even if they ask you, don't tell also. $3k salary to us is nothing, but to them is huge money. If you tell them the truth, you will have hard times in the future if you marry the gal. Be humble and friendly, but not stupid and boastful. I hope this will be able to shine more light on what i want to gather from the brothers here. from the way it is with my limited knowledge of the country, I am just concerned that i may step on someones tail and get pull away into the jungles and be shot by the vietcongs.

Thanks all for helping. Awaiting responses.

Regards

You do not want them to look down on you , neither do you want them to think you are very rich and rip you off. just be normal and be careful of your wallet. Their families are very big, and if you don't keep your wallet with you, it may end up somewhere. Don't stress yourself , go and enjoy.
Old 15-09-2012, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
greener deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro Singviet . Appreciate it a lot ! Very good pointers indeed. I will just go and enjoy.
Old 15-09-2012, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
miua55555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by elth View Post
yes very common... some even when they have baby they still go out find bf...so must really understand the gal well
but... how to know? Esp when both of you are in different countries separately...

In front you behave like angel, but behind could be a devil in disguise. I've such encounter before.
Old 15-09-2012, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 14
Seletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
I think i have mentioned in this thread about this before. Ladies look for the feeling of security in their man, if they cannot find this in their man, they will be up to looking for other avenues. Work hard to provide for her and your children, quit cheonging, communicate with her and gain her understanding on your situation. If she loves you, she will not go look for extra banana.
This is what i like to hear.
Old 15-09-2012, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
katyngoc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

em co 1 nguoi chi ten katy ngoc,26 tuoi ,cao142cm ,38kg .van chua lap gia dinh .hien gio chi dang o singapo dang tim ban trai .ai quan tam den va muon tim hieu chi xin lien he ; goi 82328481 jolene ngoc

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/69/katyngoc.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/213/katyngoc.jpg/
Old 16-09-2012, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
katyngoc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

em co 1 nguoi chi ten katy ngoc,26 tuoi ,cao142cm ,38kg .van chua lap gia dinh .hien gio chi dang o singapo dang tim ban trai .ai quan tam den va muon tim hieu chi xin lien he ; goi 82328481 jolene ngoc

Old 16-09-2012, 08:30 AM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by katyngoc View Post

Wah, my thread become matchmaker thread . That gal got ISO 9002 or VN Quality Class ?
Old 16-09-2012, 08:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by katyngoc View Post

haha...now like this also can...

Name - Katy Ngoc
Age - 26 yrs (should be 25yrs ang moh)
Height - 142 cm (dun know why so short)
Weight - 38kg (very light)
Comment - yet to marry have no family yet...looking for bf...who wants to contact...pls call ....number above...

photos in the link shot in Singapore...think this is a scam...gal already in Sinkie...haha...no longer innocent ma...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 16-09-2012, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quote:

Name - Katy Ngoc
Comment - yet to marry have no family yet...looking for bf...who wants to contact...pls call ....number above...

photos in the link shot in Singapore...think this is a scam...gal already in Sinkie...haha...no longer innocent ma...
Hmmm.... don't mind me saying, quality like this that's why need matchmaking.
Old 16-09-2012, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Hmmm.... don't mind me saying, quality like this that's why need matchmaking.
hmm....wonder how she knew how to post here..must be some smart alec samsters created for her...this is no good...

my advice to all samsters...dun bother to do this...you are not helping her....or helping us...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 16-09-2012, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
hmm....wonder how she knew how to post here..must be some smart alec samsters created for her...this is no good...

my advice to all samsters...dun bother to do this...you are not helping her....or helping us...
maybe she's the SIL of some samster here.
Old 16-09-2012, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quote:

Name - Katy Ngoc

another big mistake i mentioned many times..... her surname is Ngoc ?
Old 16-09-2012, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2280 / Power: 17
elth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miua55555 View Post
but... how to know? Esp when both of you are in different countries separately...

In front you behave like angel, but behind could be a devil in disguise. I've such encounter before.
yeah it really hard... I also dont know how

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1