The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 20-12-2012, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by sduuu View Post
Hi guys, anyone know of any hotel that do not require the lady to deposit ID card at the counter when bringing her back?

Stayed at a few Centre Point Service Apartments, they did not ask for ID card or any question when I bring back ladies.
Old 20-12-2012, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 20
sduuu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysduuu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post
Stayed at a few Centre Point Service Apartments, they did not ask for ID card or any question when I bring back ladies.
Ok, great! Thanks bro!
Old 20-12-2012, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 12
Pinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Ok, great! Thanks bro!
Yup mostly service apartment will not require that.
But not for Citadines at sukhumvit soi 8.
Had stayed there before and require that when I brought lady back.
Old 20-12-2012, 04:30 PM
Samster

sduuu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysduuu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkreika View Post
Yup mostly service apartment will not require that.
But not for Citadines at sukhumvit soi 8.
Had stayed there before and require that when I brought lady back.
Really? Was still thinking of booking Citadines 16.

Looking for one when you don't have to walk pass the counter to access the lift. I have stayed in one but the place is fully booked for non-smoking room, only have smoking room. I don't even smoke.
Old 20-12-2012, 05:05 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Looking for one when you don't have to walk pass the counter to access the lift. I have stayed in one but the place is fully booked for non-smoking room, only have smoking room. I don't even smoke.
can try asoke suites, I bring about 5 differnt girls to my room, reception dont ask anything and staight to the lift during my one week stay . No questions ask at all.
Old 20-12-2012, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 12
Pinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Haha I think every apartment have to walk pass counter de lehz. That's the security for the apartment na.

Try Bro Sentsgirls suggestion lohz.Asoke suites not bad. Near t21 also.
Old 20-12-2012, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
can try asoke suites, I bring about 5 differnt girls to my room, reception dont ask anything and staight to the lift during my one week stay . No questions ask at all.
You are lucky bro. I stayed at Asoke Suites before and the counter ask the girl to deposit the ID card at the counter.
Old 20-12-2012, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 15
Bigkuss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros
just trying to understand here...
if reception ask for girls id ...good right...u can feel more safe right?
if Dont ask for id, then if something lost at room, then.kena Dont know how?
Old 20-12-2012, 10:31 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigkuss View Post
if Dont ask for id, then if something lost at room, then. kena Dont know how?
Sawasdee Khrap Khon KussYai,

Recepsion kaw mai dai thum hai bud pracha chuon mai tong glua na khrap.
Mai mee arai.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND SAWASDEE PI MAI
TO ALL PII NONG AND PII CHAI!!!

Last edited by TonyCheong; 20-12-2012 at 10:55 PM.
Old 20-12-2012, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Bros
Bro...the thing abt the ID is this:

Sometimes, the hotel wants gals ID and all, they will ask for extra payment too...extra guest crap and all...

If no need ID and all...means u say to bring her up..no questions asked...no extra paid...kao jai??
Old 20-12-2012, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Singlehood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
Bro...the thing abt the ID is this:

Sometimes, the hotel wants gals ID and all, they will ask for extra payment too...extra guest crap and all...

If no need ID and all...means u say to bring her up..no questions asked...no extra paid...kao jai??
They kept the girl IC, like what they say....If anything happen with you regarding stolen stuff or other etc.... they can trace back or wat.... but normally guest/girl friendly hotels does not charge but some do keep IC some does not.... check the following list for gf/guest friendly hotel...

http://www.bangkokguestfriendlyhotel...ly-hotels.html
Old 21-12-2012, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
poporing123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
I think u are rite...its actually a hotel..its at the basement with stairs which u have to walk down....u went there?? When u come back we can go see who the new aliens there...LOL!

sexciting as it sounds
Old 21-12-2012, 02:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Milkstorm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bro nookie, haha here I am with the FR that I owe you. Ps if my England not v powderful.

day 1

Left the hotel ard 11 to meet bro nookie and a couple of bros. guess there was some miscommunication, end up only managed to meet up with up the bros ard 12. Plus first time in bkk, dunno our way around. Bro nookie brought us to this bar in nana area.(forgot the name, it was on level 3) Talk about culture surprise man. What greeted us was a bath tub, with 4 or 5 nude girls showering inside. To the other side of the bar was a raised platform where there are girls in bikinis dancing. We managed to get some seats RIGHT IN FRONT of the bath tub. Hahah scenery 10/10. Too bad the night is still young, decided no action jus sip some beer and jus enjoy the show. Then bro nookie told me, for 500baht you get to go into the bath tub. Walan eh... Tempting leh bro. Luckily the bigger head got more control. We left after a while and head for insomnia. Waited a bit outside v8 for nookie's friends. tot more bros joining us. turns out that nookie's friends were ladies. hahah. Entered from v8 and avoided the cover charge. First impression of the place was that it was similar to some of the clubs in singapore. A dance floor in the middle with many tables surrounding it, music pumping at full blast in the background. Nookie's waitress friend managed to get us a table right beside the dance floor. It was a little crowded with what, 10 of us? Ordered a few bottles and that's when the action begins. After a few toast, little head took over big head. Hunting season begins...
Started scouting around and.. Next to our table was this 2 syt. With help another bro, we approached them. They were really friendly and nice, and before I knew it, I totally forgot about my own table(sorry bros!). Every now and then caught glimpse of other bro's action. One of them the hand like kena super glue, stuck to the girl (where his hands were I leave it up to your imagination) everytime I see him. Hahah. At that point in time, almost all the guys' hunt turn out to be pretty successful. Sadly, no one went back with girl that night/morning. Scoreboard to be updated...
Old 21-12-2012, 02:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
I bring about 5 differnt girls to my room
5 only? Not more???

Quote:
Bros
Quote:
Originally Posted by Singlehood View Post
They kept the girl IC, like what they say....If anything happen with you regarding stolen stuff or other etc.... they can trace back or wat.... but normally guest/girl friendly hotels does not charge but some do keep IC some does not
Hotel keeping the girl's ID is OK as long as they dun charge u for any "joiner fee", "surcharge" or what-ever they wanna call it. I wouldn't be too worried too much about it coz if anything happens to u they have a better chance to track the girl down especially if u pick an FL up. AGGs or bars u still can go back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkstorm View Post
Sadly, no one went back with girl that night/morning. Scoreboard to be updated...
U mean all go back alone blue balls & PCC to Animal Planet? can't b right?

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 21-12-2012, 03:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
555+ the hard on not as funny as the super "ham-sup" look the cop has on his face! KNN priceless win already!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1