The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-05-2014, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 23
madnessman is a Helpful and Caring Samstermadnessman is a Helpful and Caring Samstermadnessman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Hi anyone knows of any pinoy pubs in OT that have KTV rooms? Don't really like to sit in the bar area.
Old 03-05-2014, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madnessman View Post
Hi anyone knows of any pinoy pubs in OT that have KTV rooms? Don't really like to sit in the bar area.
firstly ... do you still use ICQ?

down under in OT has private room, but you gotta pay 155 $ to use
Old 04-05-2014, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 23
madnessman is a Helpful and Caring Samstermadnessman is a Helpful and Caring Samstermadnessman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for the reply. Too lazy to take out the ICQ logo :P
Old 09-05-2014, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 17
manbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to behold

More of the same girl I posted last time. Will change after this post.

Old 11-05-2014, 05:33 PM
Samster

manbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to behold

Are there any high playability pinay pubs that are opened on Sunday? I know most pubs are closed today.

PM me thanks.
Old 11-05-2014, 10:00 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madnessman View Post
Thanks for the reply. Too lazy to take out the ICQ logo :P
no worries

I know ...

ld bars In tower like filling station, gnd, peyton open ... if you can afford 50$ ld
Old 12-05-2014, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
no worries

I know ...

ld bars In tower like filling station, gnd, peyton open ... if you can afford 50$ ld
Thanks bro for the info.
Old 12-05-2014, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Is bar fine a thing of the past?

I remember 2 to 3 years ago most pubs allow girls to be bar fined as long as the customer pays the daily quota.

Now hardly have any pub which allows it.

Any bros have recommendations which pub still have the bar fine system? I am not talking about those short time ones but those where the girl can go out with you for a longer time, probably until the pub closes.

Please pm me if you know of any.
Old 12-05-2014, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Is bar fine a thing of the past?

I remember 2 to 3 years ago most pubs allow girls to be bar fined as long as the customer pays the daily quota.

Now hardly have any pub which allows it.

Any bros have recommendations which pub still have the bar fine system? I am not talking about those short time ones but those where the girl can go out with you for a longer time, probably until the pub closes.

Please pm me if you know of any.
there was never bar fine in Singapore ... just some smart bosses taking advantage of gullible / loaded customers by quoting sums ... as a calculation of LD etc,and then you pay the girl separately as she still has to cover her utang to the boss, no way Jose ..

and since most ld bar minimum LD is 50 upwards, you gotta be kidding to pay that kind of rates.

though I know one guy who recently bar fined a from filling station at 500$ only for the girl to cook up a story that she forgot to return room key etc, as usual. - and took off by 3 am....

a smart guy knows an FL or after work deal at 200 or so is still better than 300 $ bar fine plus plus to girl

just that's what me thinks ....
Old 12-05-2014, 06:03 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1750 / Power: 0
unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future

Nowadays LD rates jump sky high,some bars dont even have $30 &$40 anymore, min is $50 & some are charging $55 also.

Recently there is a norm among bars,$22,$33,$44 or $55 .
The increase is like so quick & if u cant catch up if u absent frm Pinoy Bars for a period of time.
Old 12-05-2014, 07:14 PM
Samster

halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
there was never bar fine in Singapore ... just some smart bosses taking advantage of gullible / loaded customers by quoting sums ... as a calculation of LD etc,and then you pay the girl separately as she still has to cover her utang to the boss, no way Jose ..

and since most ld bar minimum LD is 50 upwards, you gotta be kidding to pay that kind of rates.

though I know one guy who recently bar fined a from filling station at 500$ only for the girl to cook up a story that she forgot to return room key etc, as usual. - and took off by 3 am....

a smart guy knows an FL or after work deal at 200 or so is still better than 300 $ bar fine plus plus to girl

just that's what me thinks ....
Thanks bro etsys for your inputs.

Yes there is no bar fine in Singapore per se but it is packaged as a bar fine.

Last time when I paid for "bar fine", I found it rather worthwhile but the definition of worthiness differs from bros.

Paid this pub a "bar fine" a few years back at Duxton. It was $300. The girl did not request me to pay her additional money at all, which is the norm so far from my experiences because everything should be inclusive in the $300 paid.

The experience that time was fantastic. For $300, I banged the girl for 3 rounds in 2 hours. We could have stayed in the hotel much longer since she only needs to return to the pub before it closes but I only get the room for 2 hours and only got 1 pack of CDs. Her looks were average but her body was a 36D 27 36. Not to mention, GFE was very good too. I ended up taking her out again the following month.

Another time was at Boat Quay when I paid the bar fine, $300 too and I got 3 shots too.

$300 for 3 shots with a girl who has a devilious body I feel it is quite worth it.
Old 12-05-2014, 07:39 PM
Samster

I also had another great experience within a pub with private rooms.

Prior to this great encounter, I was in the pub with this curvy (36C) and fair pinay. Bought her $50 LD and we had great chemistry. She kept talking dirty and said she would like me to bonk her and fulfill some of her sexual fantasies. Had a good rubba rubba time too and she promised she would make me really happy the next time I come and persuaded me to bring her to the private room.

Although she was great, I decided next time I go I would look for another lady as she was a bit too talkative. Who knew I was not tactical enough, the next time I went she spotted me immediately and sat with me.

She persuaded me to get a room $25 and buy her $100 LD and she promised she would make me happy. I know these crap talking but that time I was quite horny and agreed.

HAPPENED TO BE THE BEST DECISION OF MY CHEONGING TIME!

In summary, what I got from her inside the room:

1. Rubba rubba
2. Frenching
3. HJ
4. BBBJ
5. AR (after the frenching of course)
6. FJ (Protected)
7. AJ (She is a AJ virgin)
8. CIM (she asked me to shoot in her mouth)

And we tried doing all these discreetly because it is actually not allowed in the room. So it was damn exciting!

So for $25 + $100 + $12 (my own drink) I got all these, more than value for money in my opinion.

Of course there are hits and misses but this is my most memorable one.
Old 15-05-2014, 12:56 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
brother711 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

where is this place? can pm? thanks
Old 15-05-2014, 12:59 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
brother711 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

can i have the location bro? Maybe we can go together.
Old 27-05-2014, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 19
Arrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
I also had another great experience within a pub with private rooms.

Prior to this great encounter, I was in the pub with this curvy (36C) and fair pinay. Bought her $50 LD and we had great chemistry. She kept talking dirty and said she would like me to bonk her and fulfill some of her sexual fantasies. Had a good rubba rubba time too and she promised she would make me really happy the next time I come and persuaded me to bring her to the private room.

Although she was great, I decided next time I go I would look for another lady as she was a bit too talkative. Who knew I was not tactical enough, the next time I went she spotted me immediately and sat with me.

She persuaded me to get a room $25 and buy her $100 LD and she promised she would make me happy. I know these crap talking but that time I was quite horny and agreed.

HAPPENED TO BE THE BEST DECISION OF MY CHEONGING TIME!

In summary, what I got from her inside the room:

1. Rubba rubba
2. Frenching
3. HJ
4. BBBJ
5. AR (after the frenching of course)
6. FJ (Protected)
7. AJ (She is a AJ virgin)
8. CIM (she asked me to shoot in her mouth)

And we tried doing all these discreetly because it is actually not allowed in the room. So it was damn exciting!

So for $25 + $100 + $12 (my own drink) I got all these, more than value for money in my opinion.

Of course there are hits and misses but this is my most memorable one.
Well played bro. Either the girl was new, or desperate, or you are a greek god , or a combination of all 3
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1