The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2011, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Smile Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Yes is as true as a guess wahahaha intel tell said got bro tried very hard to kc her but she not on with the bro who kc her... In fact she missed home and body tired... Plus she liked a guy who seldom visit her
Pinning on him to frequent her.... She said if so good at kc customers for love, $$$ and gifts she be already earned enug and be going back home... In reality she has none of these gifts and $$$ that pissed her off and affected her moods to service bros ... For those bros who frequently her often their comments on her services are good....

Bro like max commented before she is good how can Max lied for her services do we also think max throws expensive gifts and $$$ to kc her ??? Answer is no la...
Bruddah, you know so much about her arh? Did you try to KC her also? I guess you frequent 1654A very often and especially Mei Hui, rite? Kekeke!

Do you know who is this guy she likes? She wanna KC this favourite customer of her? I also heard she likes one customer who seldom visit her. A few guy visit her very very regularly but she does not like them. Strange hor?

Actually you have a point lah, WL is also human being like us. We cannot expect her to be a programmed Robot who treats every Tom, Dick and Harry similar. But she should show some respect to the customers and please advice her not to SMS while having a session with the customer.

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 04-08-2011, 09:21 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -66 / Power: 0
king bong has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Not me, my personal buddies!
Aiyo, weird i sms with her and visit her everyother week her service quite consistent except when not feeling well. Dun get me wrong i no rich brother can only give minimal gifts haha not like lawyer uncle

Hmmm she should be back working today or tom will give her a try and see why most bros have put a no rtf on mh.

Bro you tried charlize already? Hehe
Old 04-08-2011, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: girls in 1654A

Bro Alej,

Wahahaha heard MH also service u well too... I got lots of gers try kc me but I also have gers I tried to kc but not reciprocated.... Life still going on wahahahaha too many grounds n stones I have not turned so I won't n can't stick to one ger... By this principles u will know my answers... Recently I tried yo yo wah piao her bbbj almost the level to make my didi erupts .... Like a volcano ... I can't read MH mind who she kc ... Maybe u have to kc her she will tell u n
U tell us la...
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 04-08-2011, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by king bong View Post
Aiyo, weird i sms with her and visit her everyother week her service quite consistent except when not feeling well. Dun get me wrong i no rich brother can only give minimal gifts haha not like lawyer uncle

Hmmm she should be back working today or tom will give her a try and see why most bros have put a no rtf on mh.

Bro you tried charlize already? Hehe
Those bros who had bad experience shld b one off customers MH normally treats bros who RTFs her better... Like wad u said u dun need expensive gifts to exchange for her good services the feel must be mutually respected and u muz initiates the talks she is quite passive n cold if
U keep cool towards her...
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 04-08-2011, 11:02 AM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Talking Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Bro Alej,

Wahahaha heard MH also service u well too... I got lots of gers try kc me but I also have gers I tried to kc but not reciprocated.... Life still going on wahahahaha too many grounds n stones I have not turned so I won't n can't stick to one ger... By this principles u will know my answers... Recently I tried yo yo wah piao her bbbj almost the level to make my didi erupts .... Like a volcano ... I can't read MH mind who she kc ... Maybe u have to kc her she will tell u n
U tell us la...
Bruddah, how do you know MH services me well? You also never see me in person before though I may know who u are! I am also not the guy she KC wor! I got no time to KC MH as I have too many babies on my plate to KC leh.

This is my rating for yoyo:

Looks 7.68
Body 7.58
BBBJ/HJ 7.98
Overall Svc 7.88
GFE 7.55

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 04-08-2011, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
navyseal is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by subarulegacy View Post
Hi Bro navyseai,

Still rtf Jenny?

Me hardly had chance to go down now, busy, busy... How's she getting?
hi bro subarulegacy long time no hear from you just bonk Jenny yesterday never look for her 2 week full tank liao so charge down in the evening now she appear like normal lady dressing also change not the same with other wl in the house look like girl next door si bei steam ah .
Old 04-08-2011, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
alonaz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My first FR for this popular hse. I've always been wanting to try the gals at this house, but everytime I was there, so many bros alrdy there waiting for gals. I had to go somewhere else. Today, I was determined to get my chance at this house. reached there 1150hrs, but there wasnt any gals working yet. the boss told me the gals would be coming down in about 15mins.. I decided to wait there.

As I was first time there, I didnt know any names when the boss asked me which gal I want. I just told him to recommend anyone that comes to work. Saw 2 gals that came in first, but turned out they were already booked. Finally 2 girls came in. They were Bai Hui (not sure if i got it correct) and Yi Ling. The boss intro that YL is first day at work. She was much chio than BH, so I mai tu liao. Quickly take the first blood.

Went into the room and started to chit chat abit. Shower was very standard. I kept looking at her because I find her very attractive. Fast fwd to action. YL is very good in catbath and AR. Not only is she willing to please, she also gets wet easily.

Name: Yi Ling (依玲)
Hometown: Chongqing
Looks: 7.5
Boobs: B- (well proportion with her small body. Has a butterfly tattoo)
French: never try (but she allows licking and gets wet easily)
BBBJ: 8
Catbath: 7.5
AR: 8
FJ: 7 (didnt try many pos as i came quickly )

will definitely RTF (provided she's available). Otherwise, i dont mind trying out the other gems in this hse as well.
Old 04-08-2011, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 22
PussyLover is a splendid one to beholdPussyLover is a splendid one to beholdPussyLover is a splendid one to beholdPussyLover is a splendid one to beholdPussyLover is a splendid one to beholdPussyLover is a splendid one to beholdPussyLover is a splendid one to behold

Bai Hui and Yi Ling?
Are they from the new batch of gals that were supposed to come in?
Old 04-08-2011, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
alonaz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PussyLover View Post
Bai Hui and Yi Ling?
Are they from the new batch of gals that were supposed to come in?
Bai Hui should be 3rd day at work. Yi Ling 1st day. Think both of them from same hometown.
Old 04-08-2011, 03:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alonaz View Post
Bai Hui should be 3rd day at work. Yi Ling 1st day. Think both of them from same hometown.
Confrim these gals from new batch? Ihought only one ger made it??
Old 04-08-2011, 03:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Those bros who had bad experience shld b one off customers MH normally treats bros who RTFs her better... Like wad u said u dun need expensive gifts to exchange for her good services the feel must be mutually respected and u muz initiates the talks she is quite passive n cold if
U keep cool towards her...
Yeah bro must be one offs. Honestly she don like super talkative bros as well last time i rtf her she said one bro so noisy haha

Just show ur personality if you click with her then good if not there's atleast 100 other wl
Old 04-08-2011, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bai Hui started work on Monday. So should be fourth day today.

Bai Hui looked very decent and quite slim with nice disposition.
Can imagine you are fxxking your neighbour's daughter when u bonk her.

Happy bonking!

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 04-08-2011, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 18
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Today, I was determined to get my chance at this house. reached there 1150hrs, but there wasnt any gals working yet.
So you did you see the second gal that came in - the one in black - Xiao Man? How would you compare Yi Ling vs. Xiao Man? Is Yi Ling as good looking?
Old 04-08-2011, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Bai Hui started work on Monday. So should be fourth day today.

Bai Hui looked very decent and quite slim with nice disposition.
Can imagine you are fxxking your neighbour's daughter when u bonk her.

Happy bonking!
Bruddah, u 1st blood Bai Hui arh?

Old 05-08-2011, 02:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Bruddah, u 1st blood Bai Hui arh?
How u know huh? Are u there?

I saw Xiao Man in tat white dress damn chio leh but wan to try BH first lah.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1