The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-12-2015, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1764 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future
Blue 小蓝 / Super 素特

MR for Blue 小蓝 / Super 素特

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=577737

Stays alone near MRT. Shower alone.

Look slightly better than photo, certain angle can be quite chio. Maybe 23-4yo, rating 7.3/10. SYT.
Very mischievous, street smart type with a very seductive tongue.

Boobs is a small A-cup with tiny tits, but I don’t mind. It’s really a young body like a teenager.

She greeted me only in her red thong when I emerged from the shower. I like this kinda body.
Slim and taut, with very smooth complexion.

We flirted awhile before I went prone. Massage so-so, she kept doing the same spot and replying to text with the other hand.

When she finally put down the phone, we proceed to the sensual part. Playability quite good for me. Got me very aroused even w/o oil, felt like mounting her. She was quite experience in this field, so I have to keep requesting a change in position in-order not to cum too soon. Feasting was allowed if you go gentle. Roaming was good too except for the thick amazon. Can see cannot touch. 69 was rejected.

Session ended in 45min (We started at 15min before appointment time, so I am just guessing previous bro oso left 15min earlier).

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 23-12-2015, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
Hazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Blue 小蓝 / Super 素特

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post

Look slightly better than photo, certain angle can be quite chio. Maybe 23-4yo, rating 7.3/10. SYT.

Boobs is a small A-cup with tiny tits, but I don’t mind. It’s really a young body like a teenager.

She greeted me only in her red thong when I emerged from the shower. I like this kinda body.

We flirted awhile before I went prone. Massage so-so, she kept doing the same spot and replying to text with the other hand.

When she finally put down the phone, we proceed to the sensual part. Playability quite good for me. Got me very aroused even w/o oil, felt like mounting her. She was quite experience in this field, so I have to keep requesting a change in position in-order not to cum too soon. Feasting was allowed if you go gentle. Roaming was good too except for the thick amazon. Can see cannot touch. 69 was rejected.

Session ended in 45min (We started at 15min before appointment time, so I am just guessing previous bro oso left 15min earlier).
really enjoy reading ur post~~
Old 23-12-2015, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Kidzai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

FR on http://www.lustymodels.net/#!helen/k533t

Massage: not bad as she's new in this industrial. She's
Willing to learn as to improve her service
Size: Small build
Boobs: B - not for boobs lover (need more nutrition)
Looks: Same person from pic
Frenching: Light kissing
HJ: New, accommodating and hardworking
Bbbj: New, accommodating and hardworking
GFE: Chatty. Service gao gao. Willing to learn for improvement
RTM: 100% Yes

Dear bros she needs your guidance for improvement

Last edited by Kidzai; 23-12-2015 at 10:50 PM.
Old 23-12-2015, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1040 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
MR for Blue

Have been procrastinating to visit blue as I super detest being "pressured" by a ML to buy gifts etc... a couple of her previous MRs seemed to suggest something like this could happen.

Anyway decided to pay her a visit since no other interesting ML and a new rtm potential playing hard to get...

Location wise quite central and super near MRT. If driving there is big open air CP opposite. I don't really like as quite hassle getting into and out of the area - will avoid peak hours. Plenty of good waiting spots around - the CP if you drive or many makan places or can go see rides while waiting.

Instructions to the apartment was easy to follow; note though there is a risk to run into the dude before and after. Small lobby, freaking slow lift and she fully utilised the timing for my session.

Again as mentioned in her previous MRs, GFE started from SMS/Wechat onwards and overflowed the moment I got into her crib. A bit exaggerated if you ask me but then which ML's GFE is genuine in the first place? For her it was still within my threshold so I kinda enjoyed it.

Looks wise the photos one of the most accurate in recent times imho. Definitely SYT, quite smooth and fair - pores/blemishes could only be spotted upon close scrutiny.

Body wise she she super slim... shape/size wise abit like YY but she is slightly more bottom heavy - not for boob lovers. Didn't come across any tattoo, though I spotted axillary hair... under normal circumstances I would mind but her description so far quite accurate so could close both eyes on that.

Showered alone, and when emerged from bathroom she was already took off the white boyfriend shirt (my fetish!) she was wearing, bra not too sure if she had any on before... anywayz not sure if topless was a standard item throughout the session or she just felt that the weather was too hot...
Towels for shower and on bed felt clean and dry, but then none was laid on the pillow...

First thing asked if I needed 1x or 2x, quite a rarity in the current pool of "new" MLs. Message was not that bad normal type, at least not piano. Asked for permission to reply messages, a fair bit of one handed resulted but still acceptable.

Sensual part got cat bath and BM(?) at the same time. A bit of standard nipple licking, moaning and "wax lyrical" during the finishing move... ending no "follow through"...

Throughout the session my wallet wasn't harmed or targeted. In fact as time passed she was quite forthcoming about what she was looking for coming here etc.. whether real or not, as usual take with a pinch of salt - no harm done anyway.

Blue had flaws but not too overbearing, and can be overlooked by the plus points mentioned. May be my choice to revisit until the imminent return of 2 MLs from my rtm list to our shores.

Disclaimer: your experience may vary.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 23-12-2015, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
ironmaiden2015 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Thanks bro.. Kinda eyeing her for some time but feels not so confident of her skills.. Mind sharing whether to take her or Luna/enna/Dixie? Just wanna hear some opinion though I know everyone has different exp.. I am also looking to try Tina of Slg..anyone tried can share? Thanks a lot! Merry Christmas and happy new year!!
Old 23-12-2015, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 12
1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: MR for Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
[IMG] May be my choice to revisit until the imminent return of 2 MLs from my rtm list to our shores.

Disclaimer: your experience may vary.
i visited the girl in your RTM list twice, sad to say service wise there is nothing to shout about. main selling point is SYT.
who is the other girl?
Old 23-12-2015, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1040 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: MR for Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1118 View Post
i visited the girl in your RTM list twice, sad to say service wise there is nothing to shout about. main selling point is SYT.
who is the other girl?
Think you misinterpreted unless you already know one of the 2 MLs who already rtc but planning to come back.

Correct me if I am wrong, you are referring to Blue as the girl you visited twice with main selling point being syt. If so, Blue is not one of the 2 MLs since she is still in SG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post

May be my choice to revisit...
May be...

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 23-12-2015, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 9
zenith123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakone View Post
Your posts mainly talked about girls from sglovecity. I guess you only visit them
i was tempted to visit her... somemore already msg her, but got turned off by her bad manners on sms.

But now that bro hakone has mentioned it, i think i'll hold off til there're more alternative MRs....
Old 24-12-2015, 12:06 AM
Samster

macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmaiden2015 View Post
Thanks bro.. Kinda eyeing her for some time but feels not so confident of her skills.. Mind sharing whether to take her or Luna/enna/Dixie? Just wanna hear some opinion though I know everyone has different exp.. I am also looking to try Tina of Slg..anyone tried can share? Thanks a lot! Merry Christmas and happy new year!!
Sorry can't comment much on those you mention.
Go give Enna a try, I oso very interested in her.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 24-12-2015, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 15
cocksterking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycocksterking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone know if innocence is coming back?

Thanks
Old 24-12-2015, 12:31 AM
Samster

PP complex

Went to PP complex today.

ML waited for me outside the lift, told me as I turn up 30min before our appointment time, she has already loan her room to her friend to use and now we have to use her friend's room which is in another unit. OK so we went ahead with her plan.

Midway, she received a call, her original room-mate was "fished" out, but her friend who was using her room was ok, she ask her client to leave and their session was aborted.

We both got worried but proceed anyway. Towards the end, while we are both in the shower, someone knocks on the outside door, follow by a loud bang - machiam wanna tear down the door. I have shower gel on my head and was thinking "Oh no! not now". Anyway quickly finish shower and dress up and get ready to watch the door get tear down, but nothing happens.

We waited awhile then went out, all clear so I bid her goodbye and went down stair.

---------------------

opposite the MacDonald, as I walk pass the row of Sichuan stalls, spotted a ML lookalike. If you guys happen to be there, go take a look at this chiobu LOL almost 95% similar to this ML from LTD. The face, the long slender body and even the sexy legs is so similar hahaha.

I sat down and order some 川味 for dinner.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 24-12-2015, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
Hazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: PP complex

Quote:

ML waited for me outside the lift, told me as I turn up 30min before our appointment time, she has already loan her room to her friend to use and now we have to use her friend's room which is in another unit. OK so we went ahead with her plan.

Midway, she received a call, her original room-mate was "fished" out, but her friend who was using her room was ok, she ask her client to leave and their session was aborted.

We both got worried but proceed anyway. Towards the end, while we are both in the shower, someone knocks on the outside door, follow by a loud bang - machiam wanna tear down the door. I have shower gel on my head and was thinking "Oh no! not now". Anyway quickly finish shower and dress up and get ready to watch the door get tear down, but nothing happens.

We waited awhile then went out, all clear so I bid her goodbye and went down stair.

---------------------

opposite the MacDonald, as I walk pass the row of Sichuan stalls, spotted a ML lookalike. If you guys happen to be there, go take a look at this chiobu LOL almost 95% similar to this ML from LTD. The face, the long slender body and even the sexy legs is so similar hahaha.

you just lucky... chiong like that, admire you
Old 24-12-2015, 01:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Newuser1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cocksterking View Post
Anyone know if innocence is coming back?

Thanks
Not this year unfortunately. Haha. Maybe next year after CNY.
Old 24-12-2015, 01:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: PP complex

Quote:

---------------------

Wow what an adventure. I wld have been scared to death man...

And thanks to some generous bros for support and keeping me alive, appreciated it
Old 24-12-2015, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ttlditto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, any bro knows if Love - Xiao Ai will come back?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1