The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 08-02-2010, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Crackdown deferred only for service sector: Immigration chief

PUTRAJAYA: The decision to postpone the crackdown on illegal foreign workers to after the Chinese New Year applies only to the service sector, said Immigration director-general Datuk Abdul Rahman Othman.

He said the operation against illegal workers in the construction and manufacturing sectors would be conducted as planned.

“Operations will also be carried out against illegal immigrants involved in immoral activities and crimes ... . This is because we are not giving them amnesty this time around,” he told reporters here Monday.

Abdul Rahman said detainees at the illegal immigration depots would be deported to make way for those detained during the crackdown.

Last Friday, Home Minister Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Hussein announced that the crackdown would be postponed to until after the Chinese New Year. -- Bernama
Old 09-02-2010, 03:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 17
sadchaiz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengseng View Post
Walen !EH! I din know you have this hobby of having Women working the dildo in and out of your backdoor. No wonder you won't get jam in the traffic cos you can have 2 ways traffic. Wow! You are really an amazing scheming angler.
aiks! why am I always the topic? I think I should just keep quiet to avoid future miscommunication. Now there wouldn't be any bro here that would be interested in tt-ing with me anymore because you guys make me sound so "weirdo" or "freak". bro sengseng, now i know why you don't want to tt with me last weekend.
Old 09-02-2010, 03:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by klcc View Post
I've pm you. cheers
thank you bro klcc for your ever efficient pos laju contact. I would appreciate if you could reply me via pm on her location so I don't have to look stupid like a banana. Sorry for all the trouble to satisfy this irritating junior cheongster who only tcss and don't post FRs.
Old 09-02-2010, 09:06 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanzohattori View Post
bro Dekuip , wah lau , u so fast hand fast leg meh ? i plan to go this weekday , you wanna rtf ?? btw i still don know which place this is ,i see no road leh . perhaps sifu can guild me a little , and kopi ice on me .
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadchaiz View Post
thank you bro klcc for your ever efficient pos laju contact. I would appreciate if you could reply me via pm on her location so I don't have to look stupid like a banana. Sorry for all the trouble to satisfy this irritating junior cheongster who only tcss and don't post FRs.
Dont feel offended.. 1 of the cheongster rule is i learn from my sifu's:

You have her ctc why not you call her ask abt her location?

I dont mean to kacau you but some simple rules are comment.. imagine after you have explain her location and the next question abt her look.. then her boobs.. her cibai.. how is her BJ.. so on and on..
Old 09-02-2010, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
hanzohattori deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip View Post

I dont mean to kacau you but some simple rules are comment.. imagine after you have explain her location and the next question abt her look.. then her boobs.. her cibai.. how is her BJ.. so on and on..
Lesson noted, after all this culture is called spoon feed, muahahha .

i'm asking for exact venue bcs sometimes the prc just can't explaint the area/venue correctly , it'll be very useful for road blind ppl like me ... an landmark or something would be good ,

bro Klcc n Dekuip, i just got an prc ctc from klang , my fren say she's good , you guys might wanted to try it out . Pm-ed you guys liau ...
Old 09-02-2010, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 20
klcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I've replied your pm but it will be better you call her. I don't know how to explain the exact location.
Old 09-02-2010, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 20
kldick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I just had my RTF yesterday and this time our bond grow and chemistry power up. Of course the bonking sensation another level up !
Old 09-02-2010, 09:41 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanzohattori View Post
Lesson noted, after all this culture is called spoon feed, muahahha .

i'm asking for exact venue bcs sometimes the prc just can't explaint the area/venue correctly , it'll be very useful for road blind ppl like me ... an landmark or something would be good ,

bro Klcc n Dekuip, i just got an prc ctc from klang , my fren say she's good , you guys might wanted to try it out . Pm-ed you guys liau ...
You have forgotten i dont even speak madarin? Oso i dont even speak malay but still managed to get lots of NL's? hahaha..

When your kuku feel itchy no matter how you will find her..

Klang is out of my range.. if i go Klang i prefer Bokso rather than prc.

Btw, welcome to powerdom!

Cheers bro
Old 09-02-2010, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
let's put things right here, i'm definately straight but would love to try bang anal. I mean from the female gender.
looks like ur friend bro ken likes to put u up the altar loh...
Old 09-02-2010, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken8864 View Post
Ofcause I know sadchaiz, but I dont know you. All I think was you like to bang sadchaiz as you mentioned in the previous post, but not sadchaiz like to bang by you.
bro ken, can enlighten a little bit ah... in which post did i bang bro sadchaiz
Old 09-02-2010, 10:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
ken8864 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
bro ken, can enlighten a little bit ah... in which post did i bang bro sadchaiz
ofcoz. the answer is "previous post" =)
Old 09-02-2010, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip View Post

bro dekuip, i apologise which i mentioned before that i'm a newbie cheongster and only know how to tcss. Sorry ya? Dont get angry ok?

I actually don't mean to ask until so detailed like where's her room on which floor or block. Just needed to clarify if she's based in OS or NPW so i would know which area to park, then call and go straight to her place. I hope i cleared up the air? No fart smell? Hehe.

Anyway, thanks bro klcc for the information and it's sufficient enough. Sorry to trouble you with my long winded questions.
Old 09-02-2010, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
looks like ur friend bro ken likes to put u up the altar loh...
i apologize on the behalf of bro ken, because these few days he's been drinking white man herbal tea which the doctor told him to stop but it was too tempting for him. He also had several doze of northern mushroom blended this week so please forgive him. Although i'm trying hard to forgive him but he keeps promoting me here until my phone can't stop ringing so soon i would have to disconnect the line. Sobs!
Old 09-02-2010, 11:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
ken8864 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
bro dekuip, i apologise which i mentioned before that i'm a newbie cheongster and only know how to tcss. Sorry ya? Dont get angry ok?

I actually don't mean to ask until so detailed like where's her room on which floor or block. Just needed to clarify if she's based in OS or NPW so i would know which area to park, then call and go straight to her place. I hope i cleared up the air? No fart smell? Hehe.

Anyway, thanks bro klcc for the information and it's sufficient enough. Sorry to trouble you with my long winded questions.
lol, bro, must share after u had test drive.
Old 10-02-2010, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken8864 View Post
lol, bro, must share after u had test drive.
i will definately share with u because i only know how to tcss and don't know how to write FRs because in school didn't pay attention in form 3 sains chapter 1: human anatomy. Sorry ya?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1