The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2008, 07:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 22
Sorin^^ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSorin^^ is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

FR on Little Ivy

Went down to L14H25. Asked the OKT Honey if Benz was working today. But she wasn't. Asked for other ladies, like Crystal and Pinky, ermm all not working. So asked for Little Ivy. After a while, she came into the house. Started by asking her if she had taken her lunch etc. And the rest is SOP.

Looks: 7.5/10 (Looks grow on you and should be around 20plus)
Body: 7.5/10 (Petite, A-Cup Pink Eraser-Like Nips, Smooth Skin and Nice Arse)
BBBJ: 8/10 (She works alot on this)
FJ: 8/10 (Started with her on top. At first, she came into the house with the hair tied up. Then when she started on top, she let down her hair and proceeded with the riding, enhanced the effects it did; proceeded with missionary and doggy last before coming).
Overall: 8/10 She is accomodating, gave a good massage after that and I am impressed with the service.

RTF: Yes, maybe.
Old 07-08-2008, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
brasscork deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys my 2nd trip to GL 150 houses despite being a frequent visitor of Club vanilla Here is my FR :

Hi guys,

this is the 1st time that i posts a FR. So bear with me abit,lol 

Tried to get Benz, Cartier, CK all not working today and my friend took AC so i acc him to the house at Lor30.

The ladyboss there is really friendly and I described to her I wanted a tall and slim girl.

The girl took 20mins to arrived and I thought aiya dun be so picky since my friend already started his session upstarts. Btw I think AC is really pretty although her figure is so-so only.

Girl OG. Looks pretty aged.
Looks: 6/10 (she looks a bit old i think from KL)
Body: 6.5/10 (got a boob job done i'm not a fan of fake tits but the fair skin and veins showing can turn some switches on)
BBBJ: 9/10 (a LOT of head that will make my bro really fully straight up and hard this is why I miss the 150 cos of the Solid BBBJ they give)
FJ: 5/10 (Moans are really fake and no "feeling" whatsoever)
Frenching: Yes (The only feeling I got was the kissing and the BBBJ)
Overall Satisfaction: 6/10 -> Especially she immed capped me and FJ before giving me the AR I was sooo looking forward to.Her massage was the SOP kind hoping you just get out of the room and not request for 2nd round etc.

RTF: Nah but I heard about a girl called Ah Girl at that house who is tall, pity the lady boss didnt recommend me. Heard about this Ah Girl from OG.
Old 08-08-2008, 01:44 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
michelle140284 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: I need you

Sexy, 21 year old seeks not Mr Right, but Mr Maybe. Are you looking for fun, drinks and good times? Could you take me out and make my night?

If you think you can rock my world, then go on, I dare you. But I won't beat around the bush. I'm look for hotties. Send a picture, and maybe it could be more than just drinks...

email me.
[email protected]

see you tonight
Old 08-08-2008, 09:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 22
steamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to behold
Re: I need you

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle140284 View Post
Sexy, 21 year old seeks not Mr Right, but Mr Maybe. Are you looking for fun, drinks and good times? Could you take me out and make my night?

If you think you can rock my world, then go on, I dare you. But I won't beat around the bush. I'm look for hotties. Send a picture, and maybe it could be more than just drinks...

email me.
[email protected]

see you tonight
juz zapped u. cheers
Old 11-08-2008, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 22
Sorin^^ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSorin^^ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR on Joyce L14H25

Wanted to ask for Pinky but not working. So the Lady OKT recommended Joyce, one of the house gals, which I agreed. After a while, she came in. I think she went for dinner with the rest of the ladies. And the rest is SOP.

Looks: 7/10
Body: 6/10 A-Cup and Petite
BJ: 7/10 Quite Good
FJ: 8/10 Accomodating 2 positions; I came in no time and tink its fine.
Overall, gives a massage before and after; Can converse well.

RTF: Maybe not.
Old 13-08-2008, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 17
olympia2soon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterolympia2soon is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs list

After a very satisfied session with BMW last week, i thought that i must at least share my FR with all bros out there.

I hv lose count of the sessions that i had with BMW but every session i had with her is simply awesome & worth every cent.

Once door closed, we were frenching passionately. I removed her bras & began sucking & licking on her pinkish nipples. Tis is her sensitive area & she jus love it & let out soft moan.

After 5 mins..i went southward slid her black lacy panty sidewide & began painting her love hole. Normally, i wld nt do oral on WL but BMW's pussy is so beautiful & without any foul smell at all & best of all its wet wet wet. I wld never miss it everything i meet her. I was bent on getting her an orgasm as she missed hers the last time we fuck. I spent the nxt 25-30mins on her pussy. She jus closed her eyes & enjoy. As she approached her climax u cld feel her panting increased & her moaning heightened & she wld grabbed my head & pushed my mouth closer to her pussy. A sense of achievement was there as she had her orgasm. I was dead beat by then & she wld go on & suffocate my dick in her mouth. It is so damm good & i manage to hold on for abt 10mins before i CIM...phoa!!

I want to take a break but she wld hear none of it as she want me to fuck her. Slowly, my dick was harden again after her skillful mouth & hand actions on my revitalised little brudder.

Cap on & its fucking time. One position is enough & Dog style all the way. Tips for bro out there, she likes it a little rough when it comes to fucking. So it heavy pounding & bombardment all the way. After 15 mins, she came & mine followed shortly after tat. As usual $300 well spent.

Looks: 8/10
Body: 8.5/10
Breasts: 8.5/10
BBBJ: 8.5/10
AR: NA (Not my cup of coffee)
FJ: 9/10
CIM: YES 10/10

Overall: 9/10

RTF: Of course. All the way until she retire fm GL.

PS. If i hv the $ i wld love to have sex with her as many time in a week as possible & wallet getting lighter each time after sex with her..haha. U wld see her regular clients on her booking almost everyweek she's jus awesome.
Old 13-08-2008, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 17
jchboy is one of the Best!jchboy is one of the Best!jchboy is one of the Best!

FR on Ruby

My virgin trip to geylang. Usually chiong HC and FL, but decided to go geylang exclusively from now on for safety. Had a couple of girls and houses in mind, but got lost abit until I came upon Lor 20 h33. Wah so big and inviting, so went in. Ask for benz or bmw, okt cannot call. Pinky and crystal not working. Ask for ruby, she was available, so took her.

My first impression of her, wah so tall and slim! At least 1.68 by my estimate. In heels she is my height. And very slim, model that kind of figure. Looks pretty too. Later when chatting realise she was a race queen last time at malaysia grand prix. No wonder so chio lah...

Go into the room, procedure was pretty SOP, so i'll just skip the details

BJ w/cd - 8/10 Lots of slurping and ball licking.

AR 10/10 Damn that tongue of hers is long and strong! And she was like digging for gold in my asshole. I'm not usually a fan of ar, but that tongue of hers made me gasp!

Catbath - 8/10 Long and sensual. Yum

FJ - 7/10 Nothing special. But am bonking a race car model after all...shiok!

Probably because I went at off peak hour, after the fj she massage me, then tcss, then bath. Think extended to 1 hr 15 mins. So points for customer care and service =)

RTF Prob not, cos there are so many other targets

Hope u liked my FR. Another question, bmw/benz house what time open ah? I went 1 plus gate still closed...
Old 14-08-2008, 07:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Was at L28H31A. Nowadays the GL Cat 150 really needs new talent. The number of good looking girls are only a handful, especially if some are on leave. Asked for usual targets , benz, joanne, jess, ... , all not working, ruby, blue diamond, must wait...sigh

Was intro to Sasa. Not bad looking girl, SYT. I had tried her once.
Overall she looks young and cute kind, she is short, and slim, so not for boob lovers. She is keen to service, and we frenched quite a lot so not bad. Overall i will rate her above average.
Looks: 7/10
Body: 6/10
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10
Old 16-08-2008, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
zaoren deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Rtf Benz...my 1st Cat150 girl and also my regular...she give me a little bit of surprise when I visit her each time.

She looks fresh as she just back from monthly off, shower me as usual and she always clean my didi well, at first she seem like checking my didi, suddenly she squat down and give a bj at the shower room. Damn siok with a beautiful girl doing this and I never expect this kind of services from her...

Some other girls did this to me before, but the feeling was standard procedure from them, this one is different in term of feeling as she is the most stunning girl to me so far...I'm impressed with her move, her service getting improve all the time. (may be other brother tried before, mine is occational case...)

I have to say her bbbj is awsome and I manage to control a bit longer this round and enjoy the session longer...we french passionly meanwhile I also massage her love hole, just like doing this with your gf, that's why I always return to visit her after so many round, the feeling just get stronger and stronger...after the excited bbbj, I'm not manage to pump her long...will improve myself next time on this part.

Rgds, Zaoren
Old 17-08-2008, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 18
acer1714 is a name known to allacer1714 is a name known to allacer1714 is a name known to allacer1714 is a name known to allacer1714 is a name known to allacer1714 is a name known to all

Name: Prada
Had her at my regular house L1608.

Face: 7/10 quite pretty.
Body: 7/10
AR: 7/10 (spent some time on this, mostly around the AH though, didn't go all the way in)
Frenching: didn't try
Catbath: 7.5/10 (quite a good catbath, she looked very sexy while doing this and it felt great)
BBBJ: 7/10 (decent, not much to say, just nice to look at her performing)
FJ: 9/10 (she immediately climbed on top with her back facing me and did reverse cowgirl, it was amazing, she has a tight pussy and a very nice ass, loved watching her do this! I wish I had a gf that did this. Doggy style was fantastic too. She let her hair down and looked so beautiful from behind, very nice to see that ass bounce, her moans didn't sound too fake either.)
Attitude: 8/10
RTF: Yes, maybe i'll book a double session next time and just do reverse cowgirl and doggy style.
Old 19-08-2008, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 23
notsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of light
FR acm

looks: 6.5 aged 30+ cannot hide even dimmed lights
body: 6.5
service 8.5 starts with soapy shiatsu in shower, then bbbj. on bed starts with shiatsu also, using finger nail, tongue, and bush! then AR, loong bbbj, coupled with wet hj.
FJ 8. she knows not to alternate rythm fast, slow, deep, shallow, clockwise anti-cw, up/down, sideways!!
RTF: maybe if others not free.
Old 19-08-2008, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 17
jchboy is one of the Best!jchboy is one of the Best!jchboy is one of the Best!

Another day, another sextisfying excursion to geylang. Really had a great bonk today, but before going into details, just want to ask, is eagle L24M13 always so grumpy? Went Gl with the intention of bonking either bmw or benz, but when i called to ask if bmw working, he grumbled 'dunno lah!'. Before I could ask if benz working, he slam down the phone liao. This kind of attitude, you expect me to visit your house? Bros, please let me know which other houses I can call benz or BMW.

So, I went to L20H33 and asked for pinky. Not around, but next girl in mind crystal was around. Waited for awhile, and a short, petite girl in a short one piece dress showing off her gorgeous legs arrives. Wah nose bleed liao. I like this kind of cute, short girl.

Ever had a moment when you and a person somehow just clicked? Well that was the experience I had with crystal. In the bath still restrain, but could feel the passion liao. She wanted to give bbbj in the shower, and I let her, but just for awhile, since I chiong with safety in mind.

Once on bed, there was no restraining liao. We both seemed to think alike. Screw the catbath! She immediatly jumped on me and started frenching. Capped me soon after, and devoured my cock eagerly. I flipped her around and painted her till she was moaning and gasping around my cock. I usually dont paint WL, but her pussy was just so petite and pretty like the rest of her.

On to the FJ. Like I said, chemistry was there. I went GL no more horny then i usually am, but with crystal my super saiyan horiness came to life. Bonked her hard throughout in 6-7 positions, and all the while she was moaning and gasping and screaming like an altar boy with the pope. Ok maybe not lah. But we fucked really hard all the way, and without. Finally came in missionary position, with the sweet sound of her screaming 'wo lai le!!'

Bath, tcss, and she massaged me. Did you know her eyesight was 300-400 degrees? But she went lasik in malaysia, so perfect eyesight now. Finally had to say goodbye to this gem. Till next time...

Looks 7-8/10. Depends on beholder. I like her look, but dont think she is as pretty as some other cat150. Cute rather then pretty

Body/Boobs 7-8/10. I like her petite and slim body, but boobs only A-cup. With inverted nipples.

BJ - 8/10 Shiok ah. eat my ice skoor leem deep deep.

AR - NA. Too busy devouring each other.

FJ - 11/10. Most shiok FJ so far. Damn horny throughout.

RTF - Yes!! but after trying benz and bmw
Old 19-08-2008, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 868 / Power: 17
ucla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to behold

Went down to Geylang Lor 20 house 33 on National Day to look for a bonk and asked OKT if any girl to recommend he say a few names and finally settle for Channel .OKT say have to wait for 20 mins as today alot of the gals not working and I reply okay as I am not rushing for time.

Waited for 20 mins and finally come, OKT intro her to me and we proceed to the room. Once in the room we strip to our birthday suit and when to have a shower in bathroom. Once in the bathroom she soaps me up and cleans me up. After that she went south to give my little bro a BBBJ with some licking on my little pink head.

When we dry ourself up and got to the bed and she asked me to lay on the bed and kneel in front of my Bro and continue where she stop in the bathroom and lift my legs and give me a mind blowing ass lick cum tongue fucking my asshole. Asked to be on all fours as she continues to attack my little bro. After 5mins she stop and I thought she is going to capped me and start the FJ but I was wrong. She requests me to stand up and keep BBBJ with combination of deep throat and hard suction. This is the first I had such a combination of attack on my little Bro, I nearly explore all my cum in her mouth.

Then she capped me and rides me like a pony. Try her in 2 other position s before I cum in her. Will come back anther day to have another session with her.

Score below

Look: 6.5/10
Height 1.60+
Boob A with big nipples
Age 23 I think
BBBJ: 9/10 Would asked next time if she allow CIM
AR 8.5/10 Like her ass licking and tongue fucking y asshole
FJ 7/10 Very accominating
Old 20-08-2008, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 17
olympia2soon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterolympia2soon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchboy View Post
Another day, another sextisfying excursion to geylang. Really had a great bonk today, but before going into details, just want to ask, is eagle L24M13 always so grumpy? Went Gl with the intention of bonking either bmw or benz, but when i called to ask if bmw working, he grumbled 'dunno lah!'. Before I could ask if benz working, he slam down the phone liao. This kind of attitude, you expect me to visit your house? Bros, please let me know which other houses I can call benz or BMW.
Bro..if you want to have a good time with either Benz or BMW. You MUST try to build rapport with eagle & the aunty there. Trust me he's nt tat difficult to deal with. Make tat extra effort to go down to L24M13 personally..All abt trial & error bro...remember to share FR after yr bonk.

Cheers.
Old 20-08-2008, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 23
sdfr deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysdfr deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR on Janet

Went to geylang due to horny. Hmm, been a while.

Looks maybe 1.60 , looks lian but nicely dressed. Got blonde dye job on. Nice features. Looks pretty, body is good. soft and nice complexion.. Looks about 7/10. one of the lookers in GL, surely

Procedure was pretty SOP. Lots of fake moaning, told her to pipe down a bit. but she continued anyhow. bathe, licks me all over etc. seems to drop hints here and there about how "time is short" or something to that effect. anyway, service is average only.

BJ - standard.
Catbath etc SOP

FJ - 6/10 Nothing special. but she is pretty (at least i think she is) and i enjoyed looking at her face, with her eyes closed an' all. told her to "fake moan" softer.

Overall, plus points is the looks and nice body and complexion. Said she's 23 thereabouts. I think she's from KL originally.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1