The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 28-02-2010, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

[QUOTE=old cock;4619026]Went BL yesterday(saturday)

Went to H12 to look for R15,occupy.so jalan to see see.Surprie MJ available.alot of pple crowd outside her room leh...but no takers....funny.she is not my target today,have up her many times liao,but all those pple crowd outside her room don know for what?(not bangla)
----------------------------------------------------------
Almost all tours notices this, probably $50 is high end for many customers. Chats with guys b4, some have strange ideas, 1told me BL is a place where all passing prime lic WLs worked. They do take all cat. Another guy was searching for cat20 WL, wishing to add $10 but, no CD he said got!

Wrote b4, me no $ than don't go, all sessions $50, i think that is allready 1/2 price. This country is becoming expensives, commercial sex go for lic 1 get $ worth.
Old 01-03-2010, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all
Re: All Petain FR experience

tried jennifer (H16 R12) today.

Looks : long hair, decent looking MILF, CFM look
boobs : should be B cup with nice pink colour nipple
BBBJ : very long, non stop.. i guess should have CIM, but I stop her, I want FJ
damage $50

Overall : friendly, almost same figure and service as Moon, but she never offer 69, and avoid frenching.

RTF : maybe yes
Old 02-03-2010, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
tried jennifer (H16 R12) today.

Looks : long hair, decent looking MILF, CFM look
boobs : should be B cup with nice pink colour nipple
BBBJ : very long, non stop.. i guess should have CIM, but I stop her, I want FJ
damage $50

Overall : friendly, almost same figure and service as Moon, but she never offer 69, and avoid frenching.

RTF : maybe yes
Bro, don't wait for her to offer 69, you can initiate and she will allow. Can paint her also no problem. But agree, no frenching for her.

Cheers.
Old 02-03-2010, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
forex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyforex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Side track a bit. There is an eatery beside the provision shop soon to be opened? Anyone knows?

Cheers.
Old 02-03-2010, 11:42 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by forex View Post
Side track a bit. There is an eatery beside the provision shop soon to be opened? Anyone knows?

Cheers.
But I thought there is already? The curry thing, right? Unless got new one again!

Oh no, what's happening to PT? Yes, it's a place to "eat" but not to eat food! He-he!

Cheers!
Old 02-03-2010, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
forex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyforex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
But I thought there is already? The curry thing, right? Unless got new one again!

Oh no, what's happening to PT? Yes, it's a place to "eat" but not to eat food! He-he!

Cheers!
PT transforming into a resort world with F&B on a budget. "Eat" and eat food at the same time..increases productivity?

Cheers.
Old 02-03-2010, 03:27 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking The curry house

The concept of the above eating house, i think failed, many customers go there for sex. Need drinks buy fr Provision shop, last yr ate the fried rice, ok can accept. WLs got their own meals provided by their OKTs.

Remember Christie H12R02, told me there is a home cook store somewhere on the 2nd floor. I guess Curry Hse cannot made it.

Very poor lunch time crowd, with City Sq foodcourt the most 7 customers. And another coffeeshop outside, opposite the Hindu temple. Plus, office ladies don't want to sit in that Curry Hse, allready pm saw OLs opposite City Sq pointing fingers, looking at the direction.

Is time the OKTs and keepers cover the field up. This cannot do wonder future the lic PRCs WLs venture there, is going to be hell on earth. Conflicts and misunderstanding waiting to happen.
Old 02-03-2010, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 22
sporelover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysporelover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post

Cheers!
I saw a Muslim lady yesterday afternoon chatting with an Indian guy. There were a lot of plastic bags tied to it. I guess those might be food for the foreign workers somewhere or catered by companies.

I guess the place will end up to be a catering business where the front door will remain shut but cooking and preparing food is being done inside.

Sporelover.
Old 03-03-2010, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1027 / Power: 20
mbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud of

H14R04 Kite
Was wondering house to house looking for a good bonk last week, and came across H14R04 with this lady wear a white tank top with matching jean, chatting on phone and smoking non stop. Caught her eyes contact and she raised 4 fingers at me, just that instant, saw H1405 Bao er, my regular bonk came out of rm, me quickly walk into Kite's room.

Kite, no stranger to regular bros here, petain trained, got nice, smooth and slim body, standing at 1.65 tall.. except got a pair of AB size boobs with big nipples.

She was friendly through out the session, washing, cat bath, bj and fj in different positions are quite sop, me released in Missionary position, washed and left as a sxtisfied man, as, afterall, a $40 bonk with a pleasant looking, nice body cum friendly F.buddy is a good deal for me.
Old 03-03-2010, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbam View Post
H14R04 Kite
Was wondering house to house looking for a good bonk last week, and came across H14R04 with this lady wear a white tank top with matching jean, chatting on phone and smoking non stop. Caught her eyes contact and she raised 4 fingers at me, just that instant, saw H1405 Bao er, my regular bonk came out of rm, me quickly walk into Kite's room.

Kite, no stranger to regular bros here, petain trained, got nice, smooth and slim body, standing at 1.65 tall.. except got a pair of AB size boobs with big nipples.

She was friendly through out the session, washing, cat bath, bj and fj in different positions are quite sop, me released in Missionary position, washed and left as a sxtisfied man, as, afterall, a $40 bonk with a pleasant looking, nice body cum friendly F.buddy is a good deal for me.
Sorry Bro, but it's Kidd and not Kite. Yup, saw her too. It was last Wednesday (24 Feb) if I'm not mistaken. She used to be my fuck buddy, until the GL WLs came. It's been more than 5 months since I RTF Kidd. Not even sure if I ever will. But I do agree that she is indeed a good deal.

I ended up with her neighbour that day, Violet H14R06, she's CAT 50, and for $10 more, wow, she was great! She's now one of my new fuck buddys.

Cheers!
Old 03-03-2010, 03:55 PM
Samster

Smile Re: All Petain FR experience

Kit H14R04 @$40 was mine 1st bonk in BL, that was 5yrs ago where she moved into the scene, i think? It also happened the lunar 7mth, i recalled prayers outside, she paid the prayers $ to a WL.

Back than, she guide me how to sit on the basin, haha! Kit until today, no sessions fr that 1st time, she still Ah Lian looking and, driving i think so, sometime i think she is part boss. Oh! She also advise me next tour take a cab, nopoint walking. This gen i knew all direction lead to BL, so might as well save costs.
Old 03-03-2010, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
mr.petain is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Kit H14R04 @$40 was mine 1st bonk in BL, that was 5yrs ago where she moved into the scene, i think? It also happened the lunar 7mth, i recalled prayers outside, she paid the prayers $ to a WL.

Back than, she guide me how to sit on the basin, haha! Kit until today, no sessions fr that 1st time, she still Ah Lian looking and, driving i think so, sometime i think she is part boss. Oh! She also advise me next tour take a cab, nopoint walking. This gen i knew all direction lead to BL, so might as well save costs.
i jus returned from a session with her... have to agree that she is one of the prettier ones in BL.
for $40. its a good deal.

the only thing is that jus now she ride on me i cum liao. not even 2 min. sian. need to practise more liao. dun even have chance to change position yet.

Old 03-03-2010, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quote:

Yes, she'll be 5 years this month, 28th March to be exact when she started work. But I only got to bonk her more than a year later (Sept. of 2006), asked her how much she said $50. Back then, $50 to me is a no-no, so when I asked her again on that Sept. day and she said $40, okay try lah.

Just curious Bro, how come never RTF?

Anyways, she does drive to work. She used to drive a Proton, now she drives a Honda. Her friends Bao Er H14R05 and Sally H22R09 also drive to work. Woah, very high-end huh? Last time I recall Bao Er drives a Nissan Cefiro and Sally a Toyota. I managed to bonk them all but it was Kidd that I really fancy.

But sad to say, I have to move on, it's the GL WLs that I fancy now. Man, they really rock!

Cheers Bro!
Old 03-03-2010, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Kit H14R04 @$40 was mine 1st bonk in BL, that was 5yrs ago where she moved into the scene, i think?

Coincidentally, Kit was also my "virgin" bonk in PT last year July! hahaha.... I found her pretty then... however, nowadays I'm not attracted to her anymore.

Mind you, it's not her looks that is unattrative, but it's her mannerism now.

I've wanted to mention this for some time and I hope I'm not offending her supporters...but I think when we look for a WL to bonk, we still harbour some fantasy of finding a pretty, sexy, feminine lady to bonk.

Strangely, Kit these days behaves very rough. When she's not working, she'll stand, even sit in the middle of the narrow hallway. She'll smoke, talk very loudly with the other WLs and sometimes even scold guys walking by. She acts quite ganster-ish... needless to say my "fantasy" is instantly crushed and I find it all a turn off.

Anyone knows why she behaves like this these days? She wasn't like this when I first visited her last year. In fact, then I found her a little shy and demure... a nice fantasy bonk it was
Old 03-03-2010, 09:07 PM
Samster

Talking 5yrs

Hi! Never RTF Kit i think is obvious she behaves tough, bad temper somethings. Infact i think H14 is a group, Carol the first room on rightside, Sophie and Bao Er they kind of close. Well! Sisters look after @other, that is good.

Recalled, about 1yr after my session with Kit, notices a change in her, i still think she is part boss. There r FRs of Kit, average only and, 1/2yrs ago i promote BL's 4heaven kings or queens in the sense.

Mun Mun, Pat, Voilet and Kit. Each WLs has their own looks and skills. They r ang pai, beauty and experience in sex service. These ladies have set a new gen for BL std, where others may follows. But if i want to revote, Kit is out. So Kit's downgrade very fast, same with JJ, i think they become lazy, don't wish to maintain customers.

Last edited by jacky43; 03-03-2010 at 09:18 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1