The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 29-08-2012, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ice_soda89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Bro sorry noob here.. Any kind soul here can tell where is the location for rowell hse 79... Thank alot!!
Old 29-08-2012, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 18
YukoOgura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://gothere.sg/maps#q:1.308204%2C103.855681

http://i.imgur.com/mlRBh.jpg

opposite playground
http://i.imgur.com/1OpqC.jpg
Old 29-08-2012, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2710 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by king14king View Post
can any bros guide me how to go to house 79?? as i really cant find it.. im going down again later to try again..
Drive to Rowell road than walk along the coffee shop than you will reach. Lookout for the Unit numbers!
Old 30-08-2012, 01:27 AM
Samster

Went to H79 at 8pm. Only 4 ladyboys downstairs. Group of banglas outside looking again. Not chio one. So, i walked over to H9, a lot of ladyboys but all cmi.

Went back to H79 at 11pm+++. This time there were over 10 ladyboys. Really bizzare since the other 6-8 ladyboys that i didn't see earlier were fucking ugly.

Meaning they were either picked and serving customers upstairs or they went in later. Anyway at a glance there was no chio or cute ladyboys at all. In the end i picked the best amongst the worst. Turned out to be geeky.

Ask her how much she say $30, then i pay her first. She capped me then suck for abit then want me fuck her. Fuck abit i sian already. When fucking her i keep stroking her dick like crazy but it was totally soft. Then i ask if she can cum, she say can. Really doubted her cause i fuck and stroke her, her cock soft like jelly. Damn sian already.

Anyway gave her extra $20. Then i suck her cock. Suddenly her cock become very hard. I think money make her horny. Then she ask if i want her fuck me. She put it in, then i tell her pain, i want to put more lube. But the moment she take out her cock she take out condom and throw away.

Then she say she shake. As in she wank herself lah. Then ask me jerk myself. Wtf. Anyway in the end we sat opposite each other and gave each other handjob. Her cock by this time was really quite big.

Anyway i stroke her then she did cum. Her cum drip all over my hands. Then i also cum not long after. Felt quite kinky and naughty, boy and ladyboy jerking each other off. Her cock got a lot of skin also, not nice to suck one.

She said shes from hatyai and 23 yrs old. Leaving in 2wks.

Definitely wont RTF for sure. She isn't feminine. Not gentle at all. The other ladyboys i picked last time were very gentle, feminine and accommodating. She is not that chio, average looks only. Her service is like the worst i've ever experienced. Maybe those i picked in the past were too good.

Anyway when leaving i saw a really huge and fat ladyboy downstairs. Took a second look at every ladyboy there. Cannot make it....

Bottomline is go 3weeks later. when new batch come. there is nothing worth going for for now.

i wonder when will i see shirley again. or any ladyboy that may be even better. good looks and good service and nice cock = perfect.
Old 30-08-2012, 01:37 PM
Samster

Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YukoOgura View Post
Went to H79 at 8pm. Only 4 ladyboys downstairs. Group of banglas outside looking again. Not chio one. So, i walked over to H9, a lot of ladyboys but all cmi.

Went back to H79 at 11pm+++. This time there were over 10 ladyboys. Really bizzare since the other 6-8 ladyboys that i didn't see earlier were fucking ugly.

Meaning they were either picked and serving customers upstairs or they went in later. Anyway at a glance there was no chio or cute ladyboys at all. In the end i picked the best amongst the worst. Turned out to be geeky.

Ask her how much she say $30, then i pay her first. She capped me then suck for abit then want me fuck her. Fuck abit i sian already. When fucking her i keep stroking her dick like crazy but it was totally soft. Then i ask if she can cum, she say can. Really doubted her cause i fuck and stroke her, her cock soft like jelly. Damn sian already.

Anyway gave her extra $20. Then i suck her cock. Suddenly her cock become very hard. I think money make her horny. Then she ask if i want her fuck me. She put it in, then i tell her pain, i want to put more lube. But the moment she take out her cock she take out condom and throw away.

Then she say she shake. As in she wank herself lah. Then ask me jerk myself. Wtf. Anyway in the end we sat opposite each other and gave each other handjob. Her cock by this time was really quite big.

Anyway i stroke her then she did cum. Her cum drip all over my hands. Then i also cum not long after. Felt quite kinky and naughty, boy and ladyboy jerking each other off. Her cock got a lot of skin also, not nice to suck one.

She said shes from hatyai and 23 yrs old. Leaving in 2wks.

Definitely wont RTF for sure. She isn't feminine. Not gentle at all. The other ladyboys i picked last time were very gentle, feminine and accommodating. She is not that chio, average looks only. Her service is like the worst i've ever experienced. Maybe those i picked in the past were too good.

Anyway when leaving i saw a really huge and fat ladyboy downstairs. Took a second look at every ladyboy there. Cannot make it....

Bottomline is go 3weeks later. when new batch come. there is nothing worth going for for now.

i wonder when will i see shirley again. or any ladyboy that may be even better. good looks and good service and nice cock = perfect.

hahaha, yea geeky cock alot of skin than i want to pull back and suck she say cannot. ahhaha. so bros the new stocks need wait 3 weeks later?
Old 30-08-2012, 06:03 PM
Samster

i think 2weeks+. just go 3weeks later to be "safe" loh. save some money also.
Old 30-08-2012, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ice_soda89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro!! I just when to rowell rd today 7pm like Tt.. Parked my car alOng rowell road, walk all the way still cannot find.. I saw to playground.. I walk in the back street, there is some old ld... In the end I still cannot find the hse... Any kind bro care to help me out alittle plz!!! Thank alot everyone!!!
Old 31-08-2012, 04:03 PM
Samster

http://i.imgur.com/mlRBh.jpg

potted plants.

its the only spot that has potted plants along the entire stretch.
can't miss it.

most probably the door was closed. go at 8pm or 11pm.
Old 01-09-2012, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sean110 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

you should show photo with u standing at the door.!!
Old 06-09-2012, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
arse69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by allandse View Post
This goes out to all the old timers who frequented Rowell in the last 10 - 12 years. I am trying to get in touch with this malay ladyboy, as I had lost her contact for over 2 - 3 years now. Just trying my luck to see if any old brothers still frequent her.

Her name is Liz and she is Malay, slim and petite. Average height and pretty and can easliy pass off for a girl. She is also a pre-op.She is mostly on her own and does not mix too much with the sisters crowd. Initially, she used to be a street walker in the good old days in the areas around desker and rowell. Speaks good english.

If you are her regular, you can meet her up at her flat in Marine Parade. Subsequently, she moved to Whampoa and where I had visited her countless number of times. Sometime, about 3 years ago, she used to rent a room in one of the houses in Rowell and used to work from there. Now, she is totally gone. Either, she had totally quit or had met someone whom she likes and it was a fairytale ending. I hope, it was, for her sake. Nice person.

But if brothers know, who I am talking about, and if she is still in business, and you have her contact, please pm me. I will really appreciate it. Really miss her. Thanks.
I think you are talking about Demi. She used to stay with her brother in Marine Parade. Avery friendly person. I also cannot seem to find her anymore.
Old 06-09-2012, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Goalman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just complete my mission at hse79

Name Bee
1.76 slim fig at with D cups
Breast as good as the real ones.

Kissing: didn't avoid my approach have a good 10mins of lah ji.
Breast foreplay : fondle like never tml and simply submerge my face between the melons.

Bj: give me a good 15 mins of Bj with caps of cos. I return favour by kneeling in front of her giving her a Bj. Could not get her to erect. ( not for cock lover i guess).
Fj: i her ask to do a cowgirl. She did a good 20mins of cowgirls on me till I shoot my load. End up didn't try doggy.

Dmg $30+$20 tips.

Enjoy bro. And be nice her k
Old 06-09-2012, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Scoodo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went there last Wednesday night around 9.30. I remember passing the H79. The area were not lit properly, too dark. If I'm not mistaken there was a chinese shop (dont knw wht they selling, they have dogs at shop entrance)from the entrance to this LB paradise about 2 shops away in the same row. LB beckons behind the bars and saw queue of FTs.

Been romping in desker/rowell area recently but never thought of approaching them since I couldn't see their faces in dark ambience.

Any bros who frequent there can suggest other houses along this place? Not much into LB but interested since I heard some are really good looking with nice service?
Old 07-09-2012, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 15
ibelieveindevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice_soda89 View Post
Hi bro!! I just when to rowell rd today 7pm like Tt.. Parked my car alOng rowell road, walk all the way still cannot find.. I saw to playground.. I walk in the back street, there is some old ld... In the end I still cannot find the hse... Any kind bro care to help me out alittle plz!!! Thank alot everyone!!!
ok, firstly make sure you are at rowell road... check the sign boards. ok after that, do notice there are two parts of the shophouses divided by a road connecting to desker. anyway, house 79 is on one side, but if you get to the wrong side it is still alright because house 9 is there.... do note that you should look at the side that is close to desker road.

anyway, you job is to get down from your car to walk around, as the sight is hardly visible at night. walk along the corridor of the shops. most of the shops are close, but your focus is not on the shop... pay attention to the stairs leading up to second floor. the girls usually sit there... sometimes they will sit on the stools outside. alternatively , there are a budget hotel at the side further away form desker road along rowell road, sometimes some girls will be there....
Old 07-09-2012, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goalman View Post

Name Bee

Breast foreplay : fondle like never tml and simply submerge my face between the melons.

Bj: give me a good 15 mins of Bj with caps of cos. I return favour by kneeling in front of her giving her a Bj. Could not get her to erect. ( not for cock lover i guess).
Fj: i her ask to do a cowgirl. She did a good 20mins of cowgirls on me till I shoot my load. End up didn't try doggy.

Dmg $30+$20 tips.

seems like a good fuck! bro shes slim and big boobs? omg
Old 07-09-2012, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goalman View Post

Name Bee

Dmg $30+$20 tips.

im a cock lover
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1