The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 19-12-2013, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
yah is ridiculous,think got chance cos wait so long but in the end still reject.
There is no time frame for them to reply u as long as your wife pass still valid but even not valid,they also ask u to renew first

Apply PR to them is not like LTVP,they have 'many things' to consider but we will not know what they want except our guess

I cannot remember but should be less than 4.If your 'quality' is good,then chances higher as what most bro mention but end of the day,nobody know what they want now

Last time if husband got stable job,income and good record of both party,chances higher

Then after inflow of so many foreigner,they chance and look for those good quality like education and income

But now is seem like high income also difficult as what some bro say so if u are the border line type then sorry to say,chances is lower

I not an expert but this is what I feel and see
Yes , bro ... Strongly agree ... No body knows what is the exact equation. I also believe no one can advice the exact time frame n how to get it for sure.

They are too many foreigners for sure, they are also too many application ...

For me, time will come and time will tell ,,, only thing is keep applying, as long as ur wive can stay here with ltvp, one should be contented for now till PR is approved.

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 29-12-2013, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 11
LosTotally deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If the person did some crimes in here , it is high likely that the PR status will be revoked? And this person will be sent back to his own country and never have the chance to step in sg anymore?
Old 30-12-2013, 07:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
stillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LosTotally View Post
If the person did some crimes in here , it is high likely that the PR status will be revoked? And this person will be sent back to his own country and never have the chance to step in sg anymore?
Yes, if the crime is serious. E.g., loan shark.
Old 30-12-2013, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillgottheblue View Post
years ago, law breaking PRs used to get a restricted travel advisory in place, so every travel you need to seek approval of Police officer for every time leaving country.

They didn't revoke the PR status, then .. now, I don't know .. maybe they find it easier to revoke .. unless you have strong roots here, like wife, parents etc.
Old 30-12-2013, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 11
LosTotally deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillgottheblue View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
years ago, law breaking PRs used to get a restricted travel advisory in place, so every travel you need to seek approval of Police officer for every time leaving country.

They didn't revoke the PR status, then .. now, I don't know .. maybe they find it easier to revoke .. unless you have strong roots here, like wife, parents etc.
Thx for advices. I also don't knw what to do.
Maybe can seek MP for help
Old 01-01-2014, 02:18 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by LosTotally View Post
Depends on the crime and family situation. If the offence committed is only fine and no jail time..... still allowed to retain PR. If kenna jail time less than xx days.... but with young SINGAPOREAN child to care for..... may still be allowed to stay in SG on special visa. If kenna jail time more than xx days...... confirmed balik kampong and put on prohibited entry order.
Old 11-02-2014, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
alvis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Thaivisitor bro, can i enquire from u? For the second type of LTVP Which is non renewable and can look for job issit confirm the employer dun need to pay levy and wont affect the employer foreign worker's quota? Thanks for the help.
As i apply LTVP for my wife but ICA say the application is unsuccessful, but ICA grant my wife a ONE TIME non renewable 6 months LTVP Which allow her to look for employment.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

When she gets a job and w QUOTE=thaivisitor;6924752]When you legally marry you GF, you can apply for the LTVP first. There are 2 types of LTVP.

The first type is ICA approved her LTVP application. It could be 6 months or a year. This way, a month before the LTVP expires, you need to renew the LTVP which will be renewed if there's no problem in her stay. Application for renweal can be done online. This way, you can also apply the SPR for her. It may or may not be approved, reasons best known to ICA but you just keep trying until you get. If a child comes along the way, her chances increased.

The other type is ICA will say that the LTVP is not approved but they will still give her 6 months LTVP. ICA will say it is non-renewable and at the same time the letter will allow her to look for a job. Work permit for her will be easily given provided she's not working in the "service" industry like massage parlour, etc. Companies can employ her because it will not affect their foreign worker's quota. When she gets a job and work permit, you can then apply the SPR for her. Again, it up to ICA to approved or not but you just keep trying. Oh, by the way, a month before the LTVP expires, just go to ICA to apply again. And the process goes on.

For the first type, if your wife wants to take up a job, she needs to have ICA approval. No problem. Once she found a prospective employer, just go to ICA to apply for it.

Hope this help to give you some information.[/QUOTE]
Old 12-02-2014, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
karoosel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvis View Post
When she gets a job and w QUOTE=thaivisitor;6924752]When you legally marry you GF, you can apply for the LTVP first. There are 2 types of LTVP.

The first type is ICA approved her LTVP application. It could be 6 months or a year. This way, a month before the LTVP expires, you need to renew the LTVP which will be renewed if there's no problem in her stay. Application for renweal can be done online. This way, you can also apply the SPR for her. It may or may not be approved, reasons best known to ICA but you just keep trying until you get. If a child comes along the way, her chances increased.

The other type is ICA will say that the LTVP is not approved but they will still give her 6 months LTVP. ICA will say it is non-renewable and at the same time the letter will allow her to look for a job. Work permit for her will be easily given provided she's not working in the "service" industry like massage parlour, etc. Companies can employ her because it will not affect their foreign worker's quota. When she gets a job and work permit, you can then apply the SPR for her. Again, it up to ICA to approved or not but you just keep trying. Oh, by the way, a month before the LTVP expires, just go to ICA to apply again. And the process goes on.

For the first type, if your wife wants to take up a job, she needs to have ICA approval. No problem. Once she found a prospective employer, just go to ICA to apply for it.

Hope this help to give you some information.
[/QUOTE]

The information you provided is somewhat misleading.

If the ICA says that LTVP is non-renewable then it is NON-renewable (similar to the LTVP obtained through the now-canceled EPEC). On the other hand, there is this LTVP+ (take note of the "plus" as it makes all the difference) that is intended for foreign spouses of citizens. From what I know the first issuance of LTVP+ is for 3 years then 5 years upon renewal or depending on the decision of ICA.

Yes, LTVP+ allows the person to work provided the employer applies for a Letter Of Consent (LOC) from the Ministry of Manpower -- without this, the person is still not allowed to work. And yes, this will not be counted into the foreigner quota of the company.

With the non-renewable LTVP, she can stay and look for a job before it expires. When she finds an employer, she will have to get WP/SP/EP then LTVP cancelled. However, if her bon-renewable LTVP expires and she still doesn't have an employer WP/SP/EP then bye-bye. Perhaps try to apply again next time.
Old 18-02-2014, 08:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 21
Historyx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHistoryx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Dear bros,

I know this topic may not be related to this thread but this is the best i can find through out this forum relating to ICA.

Anyway, i have lost my IC many times. U know la, getting drunk and all that crap. I went to replace it last year and i was told they will send a letter to me to inform what i should do. I received the letter last month and will be due to attend the interview this 21st Feb 2014.

The letter states i am suppose to call at their office at the Investigation branch of the enforcement division. This sounds kinda serious. Is this something i should be worried about? Or is this just a routine for persons losing IC numerous times?

Do advise. Any would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Old 19-02-2014, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Historyx View Post
Anyway, i have lost my IC many times. U know la, getting drunk and all that crap. I went to replace it last year and i was told they will send a letter to me to inform what i should do. I received the letter last month and will be due to attend the interview this 21st Feb 2014.

The letter states i am suppose to call at their office at the Investigation branch of the enforcement division. This sounds kinda serious. Is this something i should be worried about? Or is this just a routine for persons losing IC numerous times?

Thanks!
since you have lost many times...presumably is more than 2 times...so the ICA will suspect something amiss...calling for interview by the investigation branch may be to find out the truth and set a record that you had made such a statement for future reference if they found otherwise...by then they should have tracked you and may have some answers regarding your lost NRIC...

the fine for replacing 2nd time is SGD 300...

pls let us know what happen with the interview...and how much you pay to replace now...

many lost NRIC ended up with big amount of loan shark loans or used to register marriages...so better be careful with your NRIC....

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 22-02-2014, 01:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Historyx View Post
Dear bros,

I know this topic may not be related to this thread but this is the best i can find through out this forum relating to ICA.

Thanks!
Being invited to assist into investigations means your lost NRIC has been used for illegal activities.

A person can lose his NRIC for as many times as he is careless but he will not be called for investigations if it has not been used for illegal acts..... he just need to have plenty of money as each replacement will progressive cost more n more.
I know a gal (friend's sister) who has lost her NRIC for 8 times liao..... never been call for interview and each time replacement of her NRIC went smoothly as long as she paid up for the replacement.
Old 28-02-2014, 10:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -55 / Power: 0
coolblue has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Hi, any bros can advise if pass yellow card holders can still get social visit pass? What is the condition and requirements by ICA?
Old 01-03-2014, 04:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 971 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7047 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolblue View Post
Hi, any bros can advise if pass yellow card holders can still get social visit pass? What is the condition and requirements by ICA?
from what i know past yellow card holders are banned from entering spore for 5years after they leave spore, for social visit they will have to apply at the spore embassy in their home country subject to approval
but during the 5 year period chances of approval are low
usually they have to change a new passport and identity
for marriage cases also diffucult to get ICA approval
you may have to move to thailand or china for long term
Old 01-03-2014, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
from what i know past yellow card holders are banned from entering spore for 5years after they leave spore, for social visit they will have to apply at the spore embassy in their home country subject to approval
but during the 5 year period chances of approval are low
usually they have to change a new passport and identity
for marriage cases also diffucult to get ICA approval
you may have to move to thailand or china for long term
fully agreed...no chance to enter sinkie with the ban...

cannot agree with your suggestion..."change new passport and identity..."...dun think can escape ICA biometric scan if they suspect...another guilty charge for wrongly declared white card...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 01-03-2014, 10:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -55 / Power: 0
coolblue has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

some say banned 2 yrs... hmm, really no chance at all?

what about appealing to the President?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1