The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2012, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 21
kryogenics is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkryogenics is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkryogenics is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkryogenics is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkryogenics is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Nice morning. Cool and Breezy.

Arrived at 1am in Clark via HK. LOTS and LOTS of Koreans, three flights at the same time all from korea

Immediately checked into Devera and went bar hopping.

AC changed alot from when when i was here 3 years ago.

The customer profile changed quite abit and looks like koreans are a big big influence.

Had a nice chick from dollhouse who rode me to sleep and rode me when we woke up. She loved fingering and loved DFK. DH396 Bianca.

Will update later
Old 10-11-2012, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 13
unclelimk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice to see more and more bros heading AC for fun. Enjoy!!
Old 11-11-2012, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 21
sugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin ng View Post
Bro I don't normally reply to any post. I think what you said about them 'opening their legs' is out of order. You go to their country, fu..k the girls. Yes if their performance warrants criticism, yes by all means. You do not have to slander them. The comments you made are not in line with someone who is SUPPOSEDLY EDUCATED. ON THE CONTRARY. Your comments belittle yourself and those who share the same views as you. How would you like to be on the receiving end and being called a hypocrite and a dirty old/young man who goes to AC just to shag young girls??It is just the same anomaly as what you expounded. The comments you made makes me quite ashame to visit AC.
Next time please think with your big head and not with your little head. They chose what they do because of extreme poverty. So if you are that concern just give them the money and dont shag them. Have you extreme views of the young MMs in danok, CP? Bro think in future before you try to glorify and make a name for yourself. No offence intended. i don't intend to have a debate on what i just said too.

Are we in the wrong forum or are you in the wrong forum ???? Please be the UNICEF or red cross white knight somewhere else .

It's very obvious that you had no previous experience with any pinas before. Go shag a few , had your heart broken or stolen , hopefully not your wallet too and you come back here and see if you are able to say the same .

Read and learn .
Old 11-11-2012, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 21
sugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of light

After reading kelvin Ng comments on us glorifying our small head , and realize he is a cheongster too on this missing thread .

Interesting .....

So I bump up an old thread ,

Balibago - North of Manila !!
Old 11-11-2012, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 23
meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
1st Night in AC (10-Nov-12)

Yesterday, first time first night in AC.

Went to Carouselat 8pm and left at 11:30pm, took a sweet (but SHORT) girl to spend the night. Nice place that is not pushy in LD. Below a summary of my spending there: -

1 x Regular LD (PHP150) for the waitress that gave me a strong back massage.
7 x SMB (PHP95) I drank + 1 FOC on the house
2 x SML DLD (PHP300) for a waitress that stayed with me the whole time I was there
4 x SML DLD (PHP300) for the dancer I took

Total spent PHP2615 on drinks + PHP2000 for EWR.

The girl wasn't a runner, and stayed until 11+am. Tipped her PHP500.

In fact there is quite a number of lookers (with flat tummy) there, but they got the "runner face".
CB:
Old 11-11-2012, 04:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
Astranger is stuck in moderation for some time to come

IBCBET ACCOUNTS
20% EXTRA CREDIT
COUNT DAILY!
cash in & out 24/7
PM ME and i will get back to you shortly!
TERMS AND CONDITION APPLIES
BET WITH CONFIDENCE!

Old 11-11-2012, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 13
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugardad View Post
After reading kelvin Ng comments on us glorifying our small head , and realize he is a cheongster too on this missing thread .

Interesting .....

So I bump up an old thread ,

Balibago - North of Manila !!
comon bro.. as you can see nobody bothers about his comments. this is a place to share and share. if you can take the info here, just say thanks. if not, nobody wants to read about words taken from braveheart. right bro? pls dont be bothered by that remarks. lets move on... please share more on AC.
Old 11-11-2012, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kryogenics View Post
Nice morning. Cool and Breezy.
Arrived at 1am in Clark via HK. LOTS and LOTS of Koreans, three flights at the same time all from korea
Immediately checked into Devera and went bar hopping.
AC changed alot from when when i was here 3 years ago.
The customer profile changed quite abit and looks like koreans are a big big influence.
Had a nice chick from dollhouse who rode me to sleep and rode me when we woke up. She loved fingering and loved DFK. DH396 Bianca.
Will update later
Nice weather. Most of the Korean were there for Golf @ Mimosa during winter. Back home too cold for them.
Old 11-11-2012, 06:48 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 0
Jakkalberry is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJakkalberry is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
comon bro.. as you can see nobody bothers about his comments. this is a place to share and share. if you can take the info here, just say thanks. if not, nobody wants to read about words taken from braveheart. right bro? pls dont be bothered by that remarks. lets move on... please share more on AC.
Good advise...... I think there should be an ignore button somewhere right?
Old 11-11-2012, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
1NinBKK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin ng View Post
Next time please think with your big head and not with your little head. They chose what they do because of extreme poverty. So if you are that concern just give them the money and dont shag them. Have you extreme views of the young MMs in danok, CP? Bro think in future before you try to glorify and make a name for yourself. No offence intended. i don't intend to have a debate on what i just said too.
Bro Kelvin Ng, not trying to start a debate by replying your comments. I've just returned from the trip and have suffered a mild PPD Syndrome as well. Just want you to know that the more experienced one has been exploring this trade (be it any part of the world), he will see much more and drawn a conclusion on these girls (based on what had been observed on the majority). No one will debate that they are all the same and we do know there are a few girls who deserved the word "respect". However, for the vast majority they are still in the "gold diggers" category. No point in trying to defend (in terms of language/gesture used etc) nor help (in terms of money) them. How many could you defend or help? First, remember your objectives of having paid sex... Secondly, if you are easily emotionally aroused by these girls, stop the act. Else you will end up confusing yourself and life..
Old 12-11-2012, 01:44 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botarbolampar View Post
Nice weather. Most of the Korean were there for Golf @ Mimosa during winter. Back home too cold for them.
yea yea..... and most of the Singaporeans are there for their favourite past time..... shopping and eating!
Old 12-11-2012, 03:50 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 0
EvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Been reading through this thread.... AC sounds interesting.
Old 12-11-2012, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 23
meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
2nd Night in AC (11-Nov-12)

Yesterday, second night in AC.

Went to Forbidden City at 7:30pm and left at 11:00pm, bought a few girls LD, but end up took one that I think dun have the "runner look". Nice place and not pushy on LD. Below a summary of my spending there: -

6 x SMB (PHP125) I drank
6 x SML DLD (PHP300) for 3 dancers and 2 mamasans.

Total spent PHP2550 on drinks + PHP3000 for EWR.

The girl wasn't a runner, and stayed until 9am. Tipped her PHP500.

There're 2 lookers in this place, at least a score 7/10. One is a green tag nomor 341 with a very good dancer figure, and another have a thick gold chain around her neck and big titts but I didn't manage to see her tag nomor. I'm quite apprehensive to take them cos "potential runner face".
CB:
Old 12-11-2012, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
1NinBKK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My field report here for my 4D3N trip in AC...

1. Airport (Clark)
Arrival:
After receiving my check-in baggage, went straight out of the terminal for a smoking break. There someone approached my group and offered to send us to hotel 100peso/head.
Departure:
Arrived late in the terminal (hotel transport 300 peso/car), forgotten that a smoking lounge is available back last month. My advice for all bros, be on the dot at least 2 hrs before your flight to avoid the long waiting queue at the immigration clearing point (it is the pain there and not the airline check-in queue actually). You can head up to the smoking lounge straight after the immigration clearing point (one staircase up) and pay 400 peso for free drinks and some snacks. Even if you don't smoke, it is an ideal place to chat and pass time.

2. The scene
SOP
Drinks and EWR prices much similar to the information provided in my signature links. The key point to note is that the general price for EWR has rose 10% from 1800peso (2011) to 2000peso (2012) per advised from experienced bros within my group. I hope this is not going to be a trend else sooner this will no longer be an affordable playground. If you are an Asian, avoid bars that are Ang Mo oriented (and vice versa for Ang Mo bros). Use http://www.acmap.com/ to determine the bar orientation. This is based on my personal experiences there since majority of the girls for each nationality oriented bar has already built their general impressions of their customers' pool.
Target EWR girls
There is no way to really prevent a runner in your preferred list of girls. My advice is to pick up the correct signal during the conversations and eye contact. Do not choose someone that seems to have not even the least interest in you (it will spoilt your mood in the entire trip). Treat them nicely in the bar and mentioned that you will tip them appropriately in the morning (the main reason for running is to catch up another deal within the night. They shared 900peso only from the 2000peso you paid). I was lucky to have a girl with me till 12 noon during my first night there. I managed to butterfly and barfined another girl for two nights straight on the spot and she basically stayed with me 48hrs (after I sent her home to collect her clothing). She even brought me for a short tour around AC (out from Fields and perimeters areas).

3. Safety
Always leave your extra cash in the hotel safe (that includes your credit cards as the last line of resort if you run out of cash). Within fields, I would say that it is indeed quite safe except the street children. I ran up with a group of them. The key point is keep walking and do not let them touch you. Maintain no eye contact with them at all times and do not even bother to speak to them. If they came simply too close, yell at them without contact. The shopkeepers and even the trikes drivers will respond helpfully to chase them off.
Old 12-11-2012, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 13
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1NinBKK View Post
My field report here for my 4D3N trip in AC...

1. Airport (Clark)

2. The scene

3. Safety
great post!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1