The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2007, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
stano deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone in Hangzhou 26477;24030;?

Can anyone tell me what is happening in Jiaxing? Bro Hcmanic kept pestering me to go there with him.... haiz...
Old 01-08-2007, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 21
Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stano View Post
Can anyone tell me what is happening in Jiaxing? Bro Hcmanic kept pestering me to go there with him.... haiz...
You have to go there to find out more.... Now I am still in between 2 minds if i should call room service in Ningbo... hahaha...
Old 02-08-2007, 03:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 22
Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
You have to go there to find out more.... Now I am still in between 2 minds if i should call room service in Ningbo... hahaha...
hey alumnus, what u doing here? Hangzhou 1 of my home grounds also u know! xihu is the place!

btw abt the PTA u ask me that day, i cant seem to find out anything for u.. sorry man nobody, not even my lao jiao manager in this industry heard of the name of the component b4... cant help much...

and how abt ningbo? what u doing there also? ningbo is yet another of my home ground, sexatronic will know! ahhh, this is 1 area maybe i can assist in
Old 02-08-2007, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 21
Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Basten View Post
and how abt ningbo? what u doing there also? ningbo is yet another of my home ground, sexatronic will know! ahhh, this is 1 area maybe i can assist in
Ya.. I met Sexatronic... You got heart you would have called me when you see this msg.. Hahaha... Did not spend too much time in Ningbo.. Stayed somewhere near Beilun lahz.. No time to even go Lao Wai Tan..

Next time you bring me ok?
Old 03-08-2007, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 21
hcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Dun laugh cos I will definitely dragged u along........
Old 04-08-2007, 01:41 AM
Samster

Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Ya.. I met Sexatronic... You got heart you would have called me when you see this msg.. Hahaha... Did not spend too much time in Ningbo.. Stayed somewhere near Beilun lahz.. No time to even go Lao Wai Tan..

Next time you bring me ok?
to be frank, ningbo nothing much to cheong, especially if u have tasted Dongguan and south china b4! but ningbo is a very nice chinese city, n dunno y the ladies seem prettier there!

lao wai tan is just a whole stretch of restaurants, but there's a place opposite lao wai tan by that dunno wat jiang nice park there, can bring yr gf along loh
Old 04-08-2007, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 23
Sexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to all

no wonder my ear itch.... got pple mention my name..

ningbo has nothing much, but beilun is different...anyway, met ronaldo y'day n i told him abt it already. now he will know where to go..haha..
Old 15-09-2007, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
wiggy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was in Hangzhou in August 2007. I stayed at Redstar Culture Hotel. This was one of the best hotel I stayed in while I was travelling throughout China. It had one floor that was dedicated to massages! Everyone in my group got foot massage but I wanted a full massage so I requested a Thai massage. It was my first Thai massage. Alot of hard rubbing and stretching. I was bruised the next day, lol.

When I first entered the room, I sat down in the recliner. Then a young mei mei came in and asked me to strip. I strip down to my boxer. Then she started rubbing me on my legs and slowly up. This is the first time this happen to me but I knew where she was getting at. When she got near my private parts she asked if I wanted more then a massage. I told her no because I was too tired to cheong. I just got through travelling and just wanted a good rub. So she gave me a hell of good massage for 90 minutes. My Putonghua is very poor so I did not ask for her phone number. She was cute. Probably 19 yo.

So if you want a extra with a massage I am sure this hotel will accomodate.

This is also around the corner from the market. We were approached by an OKT that gave us card but I was with a crowd that doesn't cheong for fun because most have gf or married.

Address is 280 Jianguo South Road, Hangzhou 310009, PRC.
Tel: (86-571) 87703888

Up me some points please
Old 17-09-2007, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
and_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to all

Hi all bros, am just wondering if any1 will be at HZ from 24 - 26 Sept? maybe would like to meet for a drink or 2. do pm me ok? cheers
Old 03-11-2007, 01:01 PM
ianlim_88

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Anyone in HZ on 3/11/07 to 5/11/07?
Old 27-05-2008, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 17
dan101 is one of the Best!dan101 is one of the Best!dan101 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Basten View Post
Hangzhou 1 of my home grounds also u know! xihu is the place!
Hey bro, I'll be heading down to Hangzhou this weekend. How's the protocol like at Xihu, as in how to pick up the girls (and tell if they are FLs, don't want any misunderstanding you see) and what's the standard prices for a FL (both ST and LT)?

Thanks bro, if any bros out there are free to meet up to chiong together, pls pm me.
Old 27-05-2008, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 23
DumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan101 View Post
Hey bro, I'll be heading down to Hangzhou this weekend. How's the protocol like at Xihu, as in how to pick up the girls (and tell if they are FLs, don't want any misunderstanding you see) and what's the standard prices for a FL (both ST and LT)?

Thanks bro, if any bros out there are free to meet up to chiong together, pls pm me.
Bro,
XiHu is a lake and tourist attractions not KTV!
Old 27-05-2008, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 17
dan101 is one of the Best!dan101 is one of the Best!dan101 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DumbAss View Post
Bro,
XiHu is a lake and tourist attractions not KTV!
Bro, I am aware of that. But I read from the bros in the forum that there are many FLs strolling around west lake, but I am not sure how the system works.
Old 28-05-2008, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 21
condor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycondor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

personal advice to bro cheong hangzhou area is beware of " black shop KTV".
it use to be rampant 3-4 years ago. but it was clean up 2 years ago.
either you go to hotel KTV or recommend by bro here.

i use to stay in hangzhou regal hotel near downtown shopping street.
any OKT approached you in the street better skip them. opposite the hotel, there is a massage center operated under regal hotel, in the message center they provide tradional massage only but some gal can go room service. thereafter is up to u.
i know the manager in the message parlour and he will call for me 2 gals to come my room for me to choose.( note this gal are not working in message center. damage for 1 hr RMB 400.00 remember to nego.

personally, zhejiang are quite a lawful province. in terms of cheong variety and fun level, it cannot compare to zhuhai, shenzhen, dongguan.
Old 29-05-2008, 03:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan101 View Post
Bro, I am aware of that. But I read from the bros in the forum that there are many FLs strolling around west lake, but I am not sure how the system works.
dan101, dont mis-read my posting, there r no FLs strolling around in xihu. I was frequently at xihu to enjoy the beautiful lake with my non-FL female companions maybe some of the other bros here can help u...

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
personal advice to bro cheong hangzhou area is beware of " black shop KTV".
it use to be rampant 3-4 years ago. but it was clean up 2 years ago.
either you go to hotel KTV or recommend by bro here.

personally, zhejiang are quite a lawful province. in terms of cheong variety and fun level, it cannot compare to zhuhai, shenzhen, dongguan.
yes rite, bro condor is the man, beware of black shop ktvs in zhejiang area hangzhou n ningbo especially, i have sg colleagues, frens who have been conned b4 in these cities a few years ago.

enjoy hangzhou for the beautiful scenery - china's most beautiful city. frankly i NEVER ever patronised ktvs etc in zhejiang b4, it's nearly as expensive as shanghai n simply not worth it when compared to dongguan, zhuhai. but i have always enjoyed hangzhou n ningbo tremendously!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1