The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2018, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11045 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kruvol View Post
Here's the photo. The one I bought for Jade and my wife.9

https://www.google.com.sg/search?q=B...tMMUAS26jcxAM:

Thanks for sharing, look good to get hold of one.
Old 31-07-2018, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Osmose deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My 3 Brother-in-law's wives

Very well written story TS, support
Old 01-08-2018, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

share more of this really nice story ts.
Old 01-08-2018, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

Quote:
Here's the photo. The one I bought for Jade and my wife.

https://www.google.com.sg/search?q=B...tMMUAS26jcxAM:
can only buy via online?
Old 02-08-2018, 08:40 AM
Samster

diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

TS nice conquest over Jade.

Waiting for Stacey's turn.
Please continue.
Old 02-08-2018, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
bleustone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story TS, very well written
Old 02-08-2018, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11961 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Camping for more juicy stories here, please continue.
Old 03-08-2018, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 15
Kruvol is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKruvol is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKruvol is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKruvol is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by want0nmee View Post
can only buy via online?
I'm not sure if they have one in their shop in Paris but I'm sure I couldn't find any in my country. Sad. So I bought it online. There are cheap one too but remember this, the cheap ones are plastic and painted to look like pearls. Those paint might chipped off and it is NOT a joke! These pearls are directly in contact with the most sensitive part of a female body. So please find pleasure with only quality stuff. Don't ever buy cheap toys to do the job. It is not worth it when problems arrive. Play safe, stay safe.
Old 03-08-2018, 02:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 15
Kruvol is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKruvol is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKruvol is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKruvol is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Part 10
Wild

Sometimes my wife only made love to me twice a month depending on her mood. I seldom ask for it because if I do, 90% of the time I was rejected. I respect her in every way because I love her. I am a gentleman who never force my will upon others if they are not interested. That is also why I have plenty of protein supply waiting for those who are interested to grab. Stacey knew that and she did not hesitate to ask me for a second date. I would not turn her down unless I have something to do. This time it is odd. It was a working day. We normally meet up during weekend. It was actually almost a month apart from my first date with Stacey. I have a habit of witting down special events into my tablet memo pad and keep them in a private folder which requires my thumbprint to unlock.

Whatsapp messages:
Stacey: Hey!
Me: Hey there, sexy!
Stacey: Are you free tomorrow?
Me: Tomorrow? It's Wednesday. Is it a public holiday? (I did not work for 7 years and I have lost track of public holiday. To me, everyday is a holiday so why bother to check the public holidays?)
Stacey: Nope. Just another boring weekday.
Me: Ok. What's up?
Stacey: Too boring. Need you to spice up my day.
Me: No problem. Time? Venue?
Stacey: Lunch time, my office.
Me: Nice! Never been to your office before, would love to see it.
Stacey: Would really love to see my office or me?
Me: Hahaha! Ok ok. I want to see you more. I missed your blowjob, really.
Stacey: I missed your suckjob too! Hehe!

I never tried making out in an office before so this should be rather exciting for me. My million soldiers are more than ready as I already did not make out for 2 weeks. I went to her company the next day. Told my wife I had an appointment with an investor. My wife always allowed me to meet the clients or investors all by myself as she felt super boring sitting beside me listening to me talking about Forex stuff. So off I went out alone that day. Drove to Stacey's company. She was waiting for me at the lobby and led me up to her office. Stacey greeted me formally as there are receptionist at the company lobby and other staffs all around. We went into the lift and I noticed there is a CCTV at the top corner so I stayed calm. Stacey's office is at 21st floor. A very nice KL city view from her office large windows and there were no buildings nearby that is taller than her company's 35 storey building. Outside of her office were 20 tables, 20 staffs under her management. It was totally empty as it was lunch time. Stacey's office were spacious. About 20' x 20' with a juice bar and a large sofa set. Ya, it is a very luxurious office for the top management staff in her company. You could imagine how well her company is established and how high Stacey's position is in the company. Stacey asked me to sit down on the sofa and pour me an alcoholic drink. She then walked to her desk and press a button on her table. Her office full height glass panels turned into sand blasted glass panels. (for those who don't have any clue of what was that, it was a glass panel that has electric current running through it and changed its transparency or opacity. The glass panels will look like a normal transparent glass when the electric current is switched on. It will turned into sand blasted glass effect when the electric current is switched off. Making the glass panel not transparent anymore). I've seen those before so I'm not surprised by it. I am surprised by what happened next.

Stacey started to do a strip tease for me in her office! She was wearing a one piece black tight dress with a long zip at the back. A pair of white high heels and a full length black color pantyhose. She threw her high heels away one by one. She then squatted down and spread her legs. I couldn't see much as she was wearing a black color pantyhose. She stood up with both her arms raised up high in the air and walked towards me. She turned around and faced me with her back. She sat on my legs and reached her zip at her back and pulled down 2 inches and then she opened her arms widely sideway. Stacey turned her head a little to the side and said: "Pull." I pulled down the zip to her butt and I did not see any bra strips or any panty inside her pantyhose from her back. All I could see was her white smooth skin. Wow! Stacey lift her butt off my legs but remained in a 45° bending position and started moving her butt left and right in front of my face. I of course pulled the zip all the way down until it splitted. Stacey stood up and removed her dress. She was wearing a wonder bra. A silicon cup that sucks and sticks on women's breast without any strips. No wonder I couldn't see any bra strips from her back. Stacey walked towards me, look off her wonder bra exposing her erected ripples and kneeled down in front of me.

Conversation:
Stacey: "The first time was wonderful but I did not have the chance to really suck you dry. This time can you cum in my mouth? I want to swallow it." (she gave me a very sIutty and hungry look)
Me: "Sure!"

Stacey wasted no time and started giving me a blowjob. Remember what I said about Stacey's blowjob skill? Yea, amazingly great! She kept her eye contact with me when she was sucking my dick. Checking my expression to see my status. She could tell when I was about to explode. She stopped. Then she stood up to show me her thin black pantyhose which is barely covering her pussy. I could see it through her pantyhose clearly as she was so close to me. Stacey torn the center of her pantyhose exposing her pussy! Wild! She came closer and sat on my dick. Grinding my dick outside her labia (a.k.a pussy lips). We both were enjoying the sensation. She speedup and I was moaning too! Suddenly she jumped down and gave me a very quick up and down blowjob and strong suction as well. Gosh! I unloaded my armies into her mouth and she sucked and swallowed all of them down. She even licked clean some that spilled out on her hand and my balls. She really enjoy eating cum! At that moment I knew I found a rare pearl! She dressed up later with her torn pantyhose under her dress. Well, no one will notice the torn mid part unless she undress. That ended our second date. Wild and enjoyable like the first one. Just when I got out from her company, Jade Whatsapp me:

Jade: I need you.
Me: Need me what?
Jade: Have sex with me this weekend.
Me: That is dangerous! I told you we play safe. Can't really do much at in-law's house as everyone is there.
Jade: My hubby will be working this Saturday.
Me: But my wife will be with me all the time. Can't plan for anything now.
Jade: Don't tease me anymore, I need you!
Me: I'll think of something.

Next...
Part 11
Jade's reality-fantasy
•Fingering Jade
• Handjob from Jade
Old 03-08-2018, 02:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pele100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kool...Stacey must have a really high appetite.
Old 03-08-2018, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
WorldCup2022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow very nice story and hope to read more pls.
Old 03-08-2018, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
decrody deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Woo so good story and camping here for more.
Old 03-08-2018, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
poombeehoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bookmarked this thread!
Old 03-08-2018, 12:56 PM
Samster

Nice updates, camping for part 11.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 04-08-2018, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to all

Quote:
Part 10
Wild

Sometimes my wife only made love to me twice a month depending on her mood. I seldom ask for it because if I do, 90% of the time I was rejected. I respect her in every way because I love her. I am a gentleman who never force my will upon others if they are not interested. That is also why I have plenty of protein supply waiting for those who are interested to grab. Stacey knew that and she did not hesitate to ask me for a second date. I would not turn her down unless I have something to do. This time it is odd. It was a working day. We normally meet up during weekend. It was actually almost a month apart from my first date with Stacey. I have a habit of witting down special events into my tablet memo pad and keep them in a private folder which requires my thumbprint to unlock.

Whatsapp messages:
Stacey: Hey!
Me: Hey there, sexy!
Stacey: Are you free tomorrow?
Me: Tomorrow? It's Wednesday. Is it a public holiday? (I did not work for 7 years and I have lost track of public holiday. To me, everyday is a holiday so why bother to check the public holidays?)
Stacey: Nope. Just another boring weekday.
Me: Ok. What's up?
Stacey: Too boring. Need you to spice up my day.
Me: No problem. Time? Venue?
Stacey: Lunch time, my office.
Me: Nice! Never been to your office before, would love to see it.
Stacey: Would really love to see my office or me?
Me: Hahaha! Ok ok. I want to see you more. I missed your blowjob, really.
Stacey: I missed your suckjob too! Hehe!

I never tried making out in an office before so this should be rather exciting for me. My million soldiers are more than ready as I already did not make out for 2 weeks. I went to her company the next day. Told my wife I had an appointment with an investor. My wife always allowed me to meet the clients or investors all by myself as she felt super boring sitting beside me listening to me talking about Forex stuff. So off I went out alone that day. Drove to Stacey's company. She was waiting for me at the lobby and led me up to her office. Stacey greeted me formally as there are receptionist at the company lobby and other staffs all around. We went into the lift and I noticed there is a CCTV at the top corner so I stayed calm. Stacey's office is at 21st floor. A very nice KL city view from her office large windows and there were no buildings nearby that is taller than her company's 35 storey building. Outside of her office were 20 tables, 20 staffs under her management. It was totally empty as it was lunch time. Stacey's office were spacious. About 20' x 20' with a juice bar and a large sofa set. Ya, it is a very luxurious office for the top management staff in her company. You could imagine how well her company is established and how high Stacey's position is in the company. Stacey asked me to sit down on the sofa and pour me an alcoholic drink. She then walked to her desk and press a button on her table. Her office full height glass panels turned into sand blasted glass panels. (for those who don't have any clue of what was that, it was a glass panel that has electric current running through it and changed its transparency or opacity. The glass panels will look like a normal transparent glass when the electric current is switched on. It will turned into sand blasted glass effect when the electric current is switched off. Making the glass panel not transparent anymore). I've seen those before so I'm not surprised by it. I am surprised by what happened next.

Stacey started to do a strip tease for me in her office! She was wearing a one piece black tight dress with a long zip at the back. A pair of white high heels and a full length black color pantyhose. She threw her high heels away one by one. She then squatted down and spread her legs. I couldn't see much as she was wearing a black color pantyhose. She stood up with both her arms raised up high in the air and walked towards me. She turned around and faced me with her back. She sat on my legs and reached her zip at her back and pulled down 2 inches and then she opened her arms widely sideway. Stacey turned her head a little to the side and said: "Pull." I pulled down the zip to her butt and I did not see any bra strips or any panty inside her pantyhose from her back. All I could see was her white smooth skin. Wow! Stacey lift her butt off my legs but remained in a 45° bending position and started moving her butt left and right in front of my face. I of course pulled the zip all the way down until it splitted. Stacey stood up and removed her dress. She was wearing a wonder bra. A silicon cup that sucks and sticks on women's breast without any strips. No wonder I couldn't see any bra strips from her back. Stacey walked towards me, look off her wonder bra exposing her erected ripples and kneeled down in front of me.

Conversation:
Stacey: "The first time was wonderful but I did not have the chance to really suck you dry. This time can you cum in my mouth? I want to swallow it." (she gave me a very sIutty and hungry look)
Me: "Sure!"

Stacey wasted no time and started giving me a blowjob. Remember what I said about Stacey's blowjob skill? Yea, amazingly great! She kept her eye contact with me when she was sucking my dick. Checking my expression to see my status. She could tell when I was about to explode. She stopped. Then she stood up to show me her thin black pantyhose which is barely covering her pussy. I could see it through her pantyhose clearly as she was so close to me. Stacey torn the center of her pantyhose exposing her pussy! Wild! She came closer and sat on my dick. Grinding my dick outside her labia (a.k.a pussy lips). We both were enjoying the sensation. She speedup and I was moaning too! Suddenly she jumped down and gave me a very quick up and down blowjob and strong suction as well. Gosh! I unloaded my armies into her mouth and she sucked and swallowed all of them down. She even licked clean some that spilled out on her hand and my balls. She really enjoy eating cum! At that moment I knew I found a rare pearl! She dressed up later with her torn pantyhose under her dress. Well, no one will notice the torn mid part unless she undress. That ended our second date. Wild and enjoyable like the first one. Just when I got out from her company, Jade Whatsapp me:

Jade: I need you.
Me: Need me what?
Jade: Have sex with me this weekend.
Me: That is dangerous! I told you we play safe. Can't really do much at in-law's house as everyone is there.
Jade: My hubby will be working this Saturday.
Me: But my wife will be with me all the time. Can't plan for anything now.
Jade: Don't tease me anymore, I need you!
Me: I'll think of something.

Next...
Part 11
Jade's reality-fantasy
•Fingering Jade
• Handjob from Jade
Any Lookalike pics of Jade and Stacey?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1