The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2014, 05:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 17
chanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant future
Re: Issue with ICA

Hi a few question to be ask here ..

I know of someone who come sg using tourist visa work in ktv for 2 months , a Prc . Think she left on last year December . If she will want to come sg again maybe say next month for a week for leisure and if I be the guarantor , what the chance of approving ? And what happen let say she secretly go work and get caught ? Will I get into Any trouble ?

Will be glad if someone will help me with this . Thanks
Old 12-04-2014, 07:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 13
Kim91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanster View Post
Hi a few question to be ask here ..

I know of someone who come sg using tourist visa work in ktv for 2 months , a Prc . Think she left on last year December . If she will want to come sg again maybe say next month for a week for leisure and if I be the guarantor , what the chance of approving ? And what happen let say she secretly go work and get caught ? Will I get into Any trouble ?

Will be glad if someone will help me with this . Thanks
Go lim kopi for sure. . But maybe wun kana anything. . Look thru this topics will give u more insight. But my advice is dun risk ur name kana black list by ica.. later if u really need their help like LTVP /PR for ur future spouse then problem.
Old 12-04-2014, 07:54 PM
Samster

chanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim91 View Post
Go lim kopi for sure. . But maybe wun kana anything. . Look thru this topics will give u more insight. But my advice is dun risk ur name kana black list by ica.. later if u really need their help like LTVP /PR for ur future spouse then problem.
What if she never work at all and just for holiday . Will this affect me let say help my future spouse get pr and ltvp
Old 12-04-2014, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What if she never work at all and just for holiday . Will this affect me let say help my future spouse get pr and ltvp
if she never work and just come as a tourist why do you need to be guarantor...just let her come in herself...if she pass thru successful then good luck...if she u-turn at airport also not your problem...at least you knew she hiding from you and trying to make use of you...

why are you so persistent...if you dun listen advice then go ahead to do what you want..

above is my opinion and if you do a search there are many similar questions asked and answered before...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Last edited by Hurricane88; 12-04-2014 at 09:19 PM.
Old 12-04-2014, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Why risk it?

If u r afraid of it being affected in future, then dun bother on the course of action
Old 13-04-2014, 01:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 542 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by F35JSF View Post
Should be stand for Certificate of Good Conduct. Commonly used during the pre-internet days but not so relevant now with the advanced technology. I am surprised that CGC is still in use.

Quote:
I think you are referring to the old system because the present SOP is different. ICA and CID share the same databases via the HomeTeam so they do not need clearance from each other's department as they can access the relevant information now.
Thanks for the clarification..... you are right about my post could be refer to the old procedure as my information sources were retired ex-CID umpais. I will ask them again at our next tcss session tomorrow.
Old 13-04-2014, 04:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
if she never work and just come as a tourist why do you need to be guarantor...just let her come in herself...if she pass thru successful then good luck...if she u-turn at airport also not your problem...at least you knew she hiding from you and trying to make use of you...

why are you so persistent...if you dun listen advice then go ahead to do what you want..

above is my opinion and if you do a search there are many similar questions asked and answered before...
How she come herself ? i thought any prc want come sg need someone to help them register ?
Old 13-04-2014, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kaypo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just curious to know. Can singer convert their pass to student and if yes how to go about it?
Old 13-04-2014, 06:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xperiaZ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My good friend got busted in 2010 working in a massage palour, any chance of her coming to spore again. Either as a tourist or work pass also can. Any bros can help?
Old 13-04-2014, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 14
cuscorex92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
How she come herself ? i thought any prc want come sg need someone to help them register ?
nt neccess,they can apply themslves..bt they muz meet certain criteria,like proof of stable income,properties owned blah blah...in simple,they do nt nd to b here to earn a living illegally in order to support hm.
Old 14-04-2014, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuscorex92 View Post
nt neccess,they can apply themslves..bt they muz meet certain criteria,like proof of stable income,properties owned blah blah...in simple,they do nt nd to b here to earn a living illegally in order to support hm.
I see , because right now she ownself apply herself at china agency , if cannot she ask me if i can help instead .. dillemma
Old 14-04-2014, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 14
cuscorex92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I see , because right now she ownself apply herself at china agency , if cannot she ask me if i can help instead .. dillemma
if go thru travel agent,é agent is é 'sponsor', whrby his/her 行踪 is their bahsa...
gahmen oso nt kuku,they r aware of many on social pass here 偷赚,who spent 2mths xploring sg....bt gahmen oso cannot 一竹竿,benefit of doubt. hence,those gt caught doin illegal trade,deport,no xcuse...
'butterflies' gana spot chk in ktv,particulars noted,bt authorities LL cannot do much s they can hv 1000 of xcuses.bt thier future application for revisit might b @ risk of nt being smooth
Old 10-05-2014, 05:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 19
Th4r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Personal experience is, nope. I helped my friend did social pass for his viet lover couple times (he's married, kept insisting his singpass will fail), and a distant family member (chinese female) few times with my singpass before I met my wife. Viet is a WL but never got caught.

Wife's Social pass np, ltvp np, PR np. But that's like couple years back, maybe things changed.
Old 10-05-2014, 01:55 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
F35JSF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Th4r View Post
Personal experience is, nope. I helped my friend did social pass for his viet lover couple times (he's married, kept insisting his singpass will fail), and a distant family member (chinese female) few times with my singpass before I met my wife. Viet is a WL but never got caught.

Wife's Social pass np, ltvp np, PR np. But that's like couple years back, maybe things changed.
Times have changed. A few years ago the floodgates were opened big big and ANYBODY could easily come in. I know of several ex-WLs & FLs cases where the applicants were on the blacklist but they were allowed in and approved after interview process. Some went on to marry and became PRs. But those were the days and gone with the wind as the SOP have been amended.

Current criteria is more stringent. Good luck to your application.
Old 10-05-2014, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 19
Th4r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Times have changed. A few years ago the floodgates were opened big big and ANYBODY could easily come in. I know of several ex-WLs & FLs cases where the applicants were on the blacklist but they were allowed in and approved after interview process. Some went on to marry and became PRs. But those were the days and gone with the wind as the SOP have been amended.

Current criteria is more stringent. Good luck to your application.
Not really any floodgate opened for my wife, she got fingerprinted background checked at the airport 2nd entry into SG (30+ gals held at office and checked, think around 20+ sent back), and again at ICA, both passed. ICA lady said may be little harder if fingerprint turned up anything.

But I do get your point, it really did seem quite strange how some friends' wifes are PR now but got caught working before. One of them sg citizen (viet) now, most recent case happened last year.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1