The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 19-07-2007, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 708 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2768 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
bro, firstly, you got to know which telco is your gf with? Normally the rates for calling overseas from hand phone is still very high. The rates will be even higher if its prepaid card. I will think that 1 million VND will not last too long if she calls you from her hp in Vietnam
I thihnk the telco is "mobifone" or mobixxxxxxx". She usually sms me instead of calling and talk on the phone. If she wanna tal to me, she will call and hang up, than i will call her using my calling card.

1 million VND can sms alot right?
Old 19-07-2007, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 18
unclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to behold

i use 1515. lazy to dial all the pin. maybe slightly ex less than 0.30 per min.

bloody hell open 1st prize never buy.
Old 19-07-2007, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
I thihnk the telco is "mobifone" or mobixxxxxxx". She usually sms me instead of calling and talk on the phone. If she wanna tal to me, she will call and hang up, than i will call her using my calling card.
1 million VND can sms alot right?
Ok, if its Mobifone, the first few numbers will be 090xxxxxxx. If i am not wrong, for prepaid card holders under mobifone, the rate for overseas sms will be 3500VND per overseas sms. So 1 million VND sure can sms a lot.
Old 20-07-2007, 07:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -322 / Power: 0
Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok

Any bro who don't mind to marry a WL with children? from some info that there r lots of single mother in vietnam.

I personally hv encountered one case. A WL at the age of 19 got pregrant, now 27. the father of the child belong to a sporean man. this sporean man hv a family and own a stall in geylang area some where around lor 30 something.

she wanted to hv a father for her child, but this poor viet gal hv been rejected by many men as she is a single mum.

Her unreasponsible lover every month send her some $$ and don't brother abt they r alive or not. don't even fly to vietnam to see his child. even in spore he only call them few days after they arrive in SG, and don't border to give $$ to spend.

I hope that those bro who like to cheong don't ever get the viet gals pregrant, becos u will ruin their chance to lead a normal family live, if they happened to find a man.
Old 20-07-2007, 10:19 PM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

There are indeed quite a number of single mum in Vietnam. Most of them are young vietnamese ladies who have married taiwanese man some years back. Infact, there's a pool of vietnamese ladies who married taiwanese man and got ill treated when they were in Taiwan. These gals normally come back to Vietnam with their child or children. They are quite pitiful as their taiwanese never care about them and the child at all, they don't even care to give money. Thus, these ladies will become working ladies.

I will deem that most singaporean man will not marry single mums as they fear for the financial factor. Not only will they need to feed the lady and her child, the guy also need to send money back to Vietnam for the gal's family. This is a heavy financial burden. at the same time, it will not be easy to get PR for the child.
Old 21-07-2007, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torres_Mok View Post
I hope that those bro who like to cheong don't ever get the viet gals pregrant, becos u will ruin their chance to lead a normal family live, if they happened to find a man.
What i am going to say may not be pleasing to the ears of some bros. But i feel that the risk of getting pregnant is the occupational hazard of being a WL. Just like any other occupation, there will be occupational hazards. When a cheongster bonks the lady, he wants good time, and the lady wants the money. So its a fair deal. I have always told my Charlie Angels that they should take precautions when working, and this is the norm for WL.
Old 23-07-2007, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
papillon30 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Any bro who don't mind to marry a WL with children? from some info that there r lots of single mother in vietnam.

I personally hv encountered one case. A WL at the age of 19 got pregrant, now 27. the father of the child belong to a sporean man. this sporean man hv a family and own a stall in geylang area some where around lor 30 something.

she wanted to hv a father for her child, but this poor viet gal hv been rejected by many men as she is a single mum.

Her unreasponsible lover every month send her some $$ and don't brother abt they r alive or not. don't even fly to vietnam to see his child. even in spore he only call them few days after they arrive in SG, and don't border to give $$ to spend.

Don't ruin your own life by getting involved with a WL. WL usually comes with
a long string of bad attachments. If you are serious about getting a Viet gal as your life partner, spend some time and $$$ to visit Vietnam.
Old 23-07-2007, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by papillon30 View Post
Don't ruin your own life by getting involved with a WL. WL usually comes with a long string of bad attachments. If you are serious about getting a Viet gal as your life partner, spend some time and $$$ to visit Vietnam.
You are right to a large extend. The chances of getting a good vietnamese wife wo was a former WL is not high. So bros who plan to get a vietnamese wife, better to do it thru trustworthy agents or thru introduction from your friends who are based in Vietnam. (but come to think about it, most singaporean man based in Vietnam know more WL than normal ladies )
Old 23-07-2007, 10:53 AM
Samster

Since the topic has come to the part about getting involved with Viet WL who have children or former marriages, i just wish to point out certain areas that you may want to look out for in such cases:

(1) Make sure that the lady is 100% really divorced from her former husband. Ask for the divorced papers, if don't understand, get it translated. If you marry the lady and she is not divorced yet, then a string of problems may arise in the future.

(2) For the kid, go to her province government and ask for adoption of her child. This process may long and troublesome, but it may be one of the only way for the child to follow the lady and be with you in Singapore. once the adoption papers are ready, you can bring the child to singapore and apply for resident status for the child.

Any bros out there got experience in this? pls share
Old 27-07-2007, 06:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -322 / Power: 0
Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok

this morning went to ICA to apply for extension of stay for my future bxa! waiting for 3.5 hours, KNN ended up cannot extend.

ICA officer told me my ROM date is about 2months away, so cannot extend for me. the ICA officer tell to go other country and bring her in again.

ANy bro here encounter this problem, please advise me!!!!!! i feel like official writing to president of SG>>>>>
Old 27-07-2007, 06:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
I need a break! deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

[QUOTE=Torres_Mok;2170666]
ICA officer told me my ROM date is about 2months away,
congrat
Old 27-07-2007, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
this morning went to ICA to apply for extension of stay for my future bxa! waiting for 3.5 hours, KNN ended up cannot extend.

ICA officer told me my ROM date is about 2months away, so cannot extend for me. the ICA officer tell to go other country and bring her in again.

ANy bro here encounter this problem, please advise me!!!!!! i feel like official writing to president of SG>>>>>
wah bro Mok getting married ... congrats. The thing is, you can only apply for LTSVP for your ba xa after ROM. get Date for ROm doesn't mean u will really ROM. You know, Singapore government always look for official papers . Last year when i came back, i tried to extend for my 2 vietnamese helpers, but ICA also told me cannot extend. They told me `officer at airport give you how long means how long, cannot extend'
Old 28-07-2007, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 21
casannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to behold

wow its been a long time since i last post!! hello all senior bros....cpl casonnova03 reporting in....haha!! was away and real busy with new set up of biz....din even have time to pcc!! haha hope you all forgive me for my sudden appearance then disapprearance and then appearance!! hahahaha!!
Old 28-07-2007, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 21
casannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to behold
Wink Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:

well as you have said it its ur future ba xa..these ppl at XXA dun really care man!! just had a friend whose ba xa is more than 7 mths preggy with their first child...due to the fact that his ba xa had previous brushes with the law, they refuse to further extend her stay here....told her she cannot give birth to the child in Sillypore!!! WTF!!! for god damn's sake this lady is 7 mths preggy!! i would like to see the look on these so called occifers' faces when their OWN wives are forced to take a flight back when 7 mths preggy!!!

Well, this brings me to my point.... THEY CAN SAY WHATEVER THEY WANT LA!!!!!! KNNBCCB.

They will go like' oh you can always get a doctor's certification to fly if cannot then you come back to us again if can then must go back....' which doctor can garuntee you confirm no problem?? have ask them come see me i will tell them to f...uk off!! so now no more sillypore gov problem..they will say oh doctor say can not me!!! knnbccb....heartless beasts la!!! i have one friend work inside i ask him out give him a f>>>ck and a piece of my mind..then he tell me....actually he know very frustrating to ppl outside but they have to JUST FOLLOW LAW!! to this i F...ck him longer!!

I digressed...ok lesson to be highlighted here is you ask nadan also no use caoz they will play taiji 18th level and say' i will write a letter for u...but XXA still have the final decision!!'''
you can put together letters from RC,CCMC,PBM,BBM,CC.MP,MM, PM, in the end you still get LP = PL....(I will try to appeal for you but XXA still have final decision)... well there you have it advice from the very hot oven...just go pre honeymoon for one week in malaysia and be back..confirm got get two more weeks stay.....so sice they tell you to do so then JUST FOLLOW LAW!!!!

haha!!
Old 28-07-2007, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 708 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2768 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am thinking of joining the RC as volunteer, assit MP during meet the people session. Dunno if it will help in future when i bring my girlfriend back to sillypore in 2009 when her ban is lifted. Hope it will help when apply extention, LTVP , PR...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1