The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-08-2011, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future
Re: girls in 1654A

How in the world do you claim that I discriminate when all I am commenting is that we have a white men's syndrome here? Do you know what is discrimation? I am commenting on US here and you are saying I am discriminating? Jeez. If I were to say hey TS, you are not welcome, that is a issue. All I am saying is we have a white men's syndrome here. How in the world do you equate it as I am discriminating against the white men?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
I notice you are a guy who discriminates other nationality (re Italiano thread)! I therefore do not like to engage further conversation with you here!
Old 10-08-2011, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Kawaii Revisited - Finally!! This is what I want in this SYT!!

Kawaii Revisited - Finally!! This is what I Desire in this Chio SYT!!

My intelligence sent me a tip off to RTF on Miko and he assured me that I would be in for a pleasant surprised this time round. Yes, he is absolutely right that I was not disappointed at all! In fact, I was elated and felt tremendously setisfied after the session. I must say, she has indeed improved in various departments immensely ... Here is the FR you all are waiting for ...

WL Name - Miko
Height - 1.64 m (on bare foot)
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Home Base - L1654A
Misc - Used to work in Dongmeng & Macau massage parlours before her stinct in GL. A buddy of QiQi (retired) and Mei Qi from 2033.

Look - 7.7/10

She is a very chio SYT by GL150 standard. To be honest, I find her prettier than X8, X6, Mei Qi, etc. She has sharp facial features, double eyelid eyes with naturally long eyelashes, and she gave me a very palatable feel. One thing worth mentioning is, she put on minimum makeup like the other hot WL, Yoyo from the same house.

Bod - 7.5/10

She is slim and possesses very fair and superbly smooth body complexion. She has since put on a little weight which made her look even better. She can still afford 2-3 kg more if she wants. She used to be as slender as her housemates, Baihe and Yiling (who look like they are suffering from anorexia nervosa) when she first joined this house many months ago.

Tits - 8.9/10

Woohoo! This is the spectacle of her whole anatomy! She is the proud owner of one of the best looking frontal assets in the whole GL CAT150! She possesses an almost C cupper assets with beautiful looking pinkiest pencil-eraser size nipples. Her tits are very well developed and the lower half are very rounded and gravity-defying! They are firm and yet tender to my touch. A sign of youth!

Pre-shower Routine - 8/10

She was a naturalist in this department. I guess she knows how to play along with me, which I enjoyed very mush and rekindled my desire for her in no time. We were engaged in heavy petting before we proceeded to the shower.

Shower - 7.5/10

She gave me a soapy body2body massage with her awesome looking frontal assets. There are some room for improvement here as it was not done as graceful as the retired Lulu (1654A) & Qian Hong (1658A) who did it with finesse! If she can excel in this area, it would be heavenly as she has the naturally huge assets to enhance the shiokness. I don't enjoy this session very much if the WLs have hard silicon-implanted tits.

Cat-Bath - 7.5/10

She gave me a thorough cat-bath. I felt stimulated pretty fast as it was performed by a chio SYT. In other words, she doesn't really need to work doubly hard to put me on cloub nine!

French Kissing - 7.8/10

She responded spontanously and engagingly. She was not aggressive in this department which I prefer. I don't fancy WL simply using her tongue to plunge against mine in a very aggressive fashion.

AR - 7.3/10

It was quite well done with HJ threw in. However, her HJ+Mouth+Tongue combo was not as aggressive as the likes of Yoyo, MH, XM, Chu Chu, etc. Good for folks who do not have good control of their ejaculation.

BBBJ - 7.8/10

It was done with deep throated fashion! I enjoyed thoroughly especially so when it was performed by a chio SYT like Miko. She employed HJ simultaneously but a little subtle compare to her other housemates. Actually I prefer WL not to let her hands over-dominate her mouth during BBBJ. Yue Er from 2001 is one good example who employed 70% HJ and 30% mouth in this department which I considered that cheating. We also adopted 69 position. FYI, she has one of the most beautiful pussies I have ever seen in GL WL. Her pink labia was neatly tucked in and hence, made her cunt hole really smallish. Her vagina wall and outer part of her pussy was pink in colour like it was seldom utilised. It looks a little like the shape of a peach. Her pussy was bald! Good for folks who like to paint a white tiger! I can't wait to savour this pretty looking abalone the moment I saw it.

FJ - 7.8/10

Her pussy was very tight and moist. We adopted several positions - cowgal, doggie, frontal bonking and I fired off in missionary. She is so pretty and I can't stop frenching her. Her moaning was natural and music to my ears. It was in-sync to my forceful thrust. The feeling of her bald pussy rubbing mind pubic areas was scintillating! This aided to enhance my shiokness and hastened my orgasmic phase a little faster than usual! I let up a loud yell upon reaching my orgasmic phase to signal my absolute sextisfaction!

Attitude - 8.5/10

Excellent! She is no longer the highly volatile lass I once knew!

RTF - I can't wait to get more out of this chio lass!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 11-08-2011, 09:39 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -66 / Power: 0
king bong has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Smile Re: girls in 1654A

Senior MP, you so lucky loh! I can't click gfe with miko so have not up her for a 3rd time.

Indeed her service damn good and yeah her racks are almost as nice as my old bobo in any case i hope to rtf her one last time to try and improve the gfe hehe keeping my fingers crossed!
Old 11-08-2011, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by king bong View Post
Senior MP, you so lucky loh! I can't click gfe with miko so have not up her for a 3rd time.

Indeed her service damn good and yeah her racks are almost as nice as my old bobo in any case i hope to rtf her one last time to try and improve the gfe hehe keeping my fingers crossed!
Some WL like Selena, Ella, Chu Chu, Jia Jia and XM are bagus Actresses! They can click with any Tom, Dick and Harry de!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 11-08-2011, 10:54 AM
Samster (M)

Smile Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Some WL like Selena, Ella, Chu Chu, Jia Jia and XM are bagus Actresses! They can click with any Tom, Dick and Harry de!
More like chameleon can adapt to any sorrounding

Few days back so meimei enter room with 190cm ang moh okt garry said that should be a walk in the park for meimei haha how big her abalone meh?
Old 11-08-2011, 11:00 AM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by king bong View Post
More like chameleon can adapt to any sorrounding

Few days back so meimei enter room with 190cm ang moh okt garry said that should be a walk in the park for meimei haha how big her abalone meh?
OMFG!!

But long dick does not equate to hard dick. Long dick needs very high blood pressure to fill up the whole volume which can be a challenge if one is not fit and strong. It is also hard to sustain the hard-on erection. If you watch AV, look at those ang mos mostly with limpy joe hanging infront. Wakakaka!!

I have conducted a survey that almost 100% prefer a dick which are reasonable in length (5-6 inches), must be very hard and thick (big circumference). The latter two parameters are more important to the gals. My FB and GFs also agree without hesitation. Wakakaka!

If the WL feels painful, she will just HJ for him. That was what I learned from one of the WL.

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 11-08-2011, 11:19 AM
Samster (M)

Lightbulb Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
OMFG!!
Haha ow well me no care i am happy with my own package and as per some wl they say it hits perfectly wakaka

Though some say i go too deep which is why i do not rtf them no fun if can not thrust in whole package correct?

Bro i'm heading there tonight wana chill at garrys place?
Old 11-08-2011, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 14
Submarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Kawaii Revisited - Finally!! This is what I want in this SYT!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Kawaii Revisited - Finally!! This is what I Desire in this Chio SYT!!

WL Name - Miko
Height - 1.64 m (on bare foot)
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Home Base - L1654A
Misc - Used to work in Dongmeng & Macau massage parlours before her stinct in GL. A buddy of QiQi (retired) and Mei Qi from 2033.

Bod - 7.5/10
Tits - 8.9/10
Pre-shower Routine - 8/10 
Shower - 7.5/10
Cat-Bath - 7.5/10
French Kissing - 7.8/10 
AR - 7.3/10
BBBJ - 7.8/10
FJ - 7.8/10
Attitude - 8.5/10

Excellent! She is no longer the highly volatile lass I once knew!

RTF - I can't wait to get more out of this chio lass!
Enjoy,
MaXx
Thanks bro MP, after a year Miko finally improved! Your report really make me can't wait to go down rtf Miko! 
To all the bros,  who want to try and rtf, please be gentle to this young lady! Really handle her with care! Hope her health strong enough to handle us all! 
Just thinking about her perfect body already turn me on! GoGoGo!
Old 11-08-2011, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submarineking View Post
Thanks bro MP, after a year Miko finally improved! Your report really make me can't wait to go down rtf Miko! 
To all the bros,  who want to try and rtf, please be gentle to this young lady! Really handle her with care! Hope her health strong enough to handle us all! 
Just thinking about her perfect body already turn me on! GoGoGo!
Big HK bruddah, long time neber see u post here liao! What wind blew you here arh? MP's FR on Miko blew u here arh? Why need to thanks bruddah MP?

Now you still stick to your darling Xiao (.)(.) Feng arh? Wakakaka!!

Has Xiao Feng improved also?

Old 11-08-2011, 02:34 PM
Samster

Submarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Big HK bruddah, long time neber see u post here liao! What wind blew you here arh? MP's FR on Miko blew u here arh? Why need to thanks bruddah MP?

Now you still stick to your darling Xiao (.)(.) Feng arh? Wakakaka!!

Has Xiao Feng improved also?
Haha bro Ale88,
I am always around!
XF? Rtfed her last week after her long absent due to skin problem!
Her service hmhm.. can I say so 'shoik' and 'no horse run'?
Xf is one of my favorite in the 54a la! XF currently on M break since 8th!
Monday I also rtfed MH for two sessions!
I need to say sorry to the bro waited for his turn to up Mh! I think he pissed off and left!
Beside rtf Miko, XF, MH, JJ, XM(never get a chance yet), i still need to try 妍妍 and 曉敏,before the three newbie!
So I am very busy for all the mm la, not just XF!
Old 11-08-2011, 02:41 PM
Samster (M)

Exclamation Re: Kawaii Revisited - Finally!! This is what I want in this SYT!!

Quote:
Haha bro Ale88,
I am always around!
I need to say sorry to the bro waited for his turn to up Mh! I think he pissed off and left!
Beside rtf Miko, XF, MH, JJ, XM(never get a chance yet), i still need to try 妍妍 and 曉敏,before the three newbie!
Bro were you the old man wearing glasses!?? I thought that was the attorney that books wls for 3-4 sessions?
Old 11-08-2011, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha bro Ale88,
I am always around!
So you must have like MH alot rite, bruddah? U never seem to have mentioned Ella and Chu Chu or Jenny. These 3 not suitable for you? U dun like these 3 gals? Have you tried Yoyo, BaiHui, Angela and YiLing? Nobody in this forum has posted FR on Yuan Yuan, Xiao Xiao & Xiao Min leh.

Old 11-08-2011, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 21
hock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant future

I was at 1654a this afternoon. Saw a gal with large eyes which I originslly thought was Chu Chu. But then I thought to myself it could not be as she was smaller in size. She had large eyes and fair complexion.normal standard size gal with normal size boobs. Who could that be? Someone new? Can anyone advise who she might be? Otherwise I might need to camp there and look out for her again.
Old 11-08-2011, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
So you must have like MH alot rite, bruddah? U never seem to have mentioned Ella and Chu Chu or Jenny. These 3 not suitable for you? U dun like these 3 gals? Have you tried Yoyo, BaiHui, Angela and YiLing? Nobody in this forum has posted FR on Yuan Yuan, Xiao Xiao & Xiao Min leh.
yes I like MH
Ella I never up, u can ask her why! Secret!
Jenny, CC I did try! Also like but too commando for me, more like to make friend with them!
YoYo also I like and rtfed too!
I rarely mention yoyo, cc, Ella, Jenny cos they already has many reports
I did try XX, I like too, cheerful chatty lady! Lose more weight will be better!
YuanYuan and XiaoMin I don't think they are any bad! Just happen I rtf my favorite too often never get a chance!
BH, YL and Angela, I only saw BH yet!
I always no rush to try new girls unless got killer looking example XM and YoYo
Old 11-08-2011, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
yes I like MH
Ella I never up, u can ask her why! Secret!
Jenny, CC I did try! Also like but too commando for me, more like to make friend with them!
YoYo also I like and rtfed too!
I always no rush to try new girls unless got killer looking example XM and YoYo
So you never up any WL outside 1654A arh? If that is so, Uncle Ah Hua should issue you a VIP membership for being a loyal bonker de!

BTW, YiLing's look got fight with Yoyo de!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1