The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2015, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Re: All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlao View Post
Those who are wish to activate their second or third entry of their valid visas, strongly advised to do so via air. Many confusion at land borders. Some allow some refuse. They will stamp you out but when you come in, they will say sorry cannot. You find yourself stuck at a land border in Cambodia even if you stayed one or two nights in Cambodia. Many visa agencies have withdrawn their daily trip to Cambodia because of this but we expect more clarification after end September.

Those who want to do a Tourist Visa or Non Immigrant Visa, do note queues will be longer than expected. Both at Vientiane and Savannakhet because many Laotians rushing to do their visas to Thailand too. Note embassy/ consulate stop accepting visa application once they are over limit. And the issue of visa is at discretion of the embassy/consulate. For Non Immigrant Visa application, please get your paperwork right. It is ok to have more than less. For Tourist Visa application, if you are applying for 4th TR, please bring your proof of financials, and ticket out of Thailand via air. You will be asked for it either at embassy and or border.
5555 you no scared people accuse you as agent arh?

These few days post so many visa info.
Old 18-09-2015, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Those who are wish to activate their second or third entry of their valid visas, strongly advised to do so via air. Many confusion at land borders. Some allow some refuse. They will stamp you out but when you come in, they will say sorry cannot. You find yourself stuck at a land border in Cambodia even if you stayed one or two nights in Cambodia. Many visa agencies have withdrawn their daily trip to Cambodia because of this but we expect more clarification after end September.

Those who want to do a Tourist Visa or Non Immigrant Visa, do note queues will be longer than expected. Both at Vientiane and Savannakhet because many Laotians rushing to do their visas to Thailand too. Note embassy/ consulate stop accepting visa application once they are over limit. And the issue of visa is at discretion of the embassy/consulate. For Non Immigrant Visa application, please get your paperwork right. It is ok to have more than less. For Tourist Visa application, if you are applying for 4th TR, please bring your proof of financials, and ticket out of Thailand via air. You will be asked for it either at embassy and or border.
Thanks for the update

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post

These few days post so many visa info.
I think he providing good info for many bros out there including me.
Old 18-09-2015, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
..he providing good info for many bros out there including me
Quote:
He has been straight with his intel and visa info (useful for forummers), validated by press release.

Don't think there are detractors to doubt his intentions. Except maybe for some who maybe are paranoid

Also, something I've been meaning to say outright but never got around it. The revamped LOS section is now for the better -minus all the angst and backbiting, which deterred contributions and noobs. So what if some new threads are with less eyeballs (views). At worse, they will just die a natural death. Think some of you will know what I meant (or who I was referring to)
Old 19-09-2015, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
beerlao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks for the update

I think he providing good info for many bros out there including me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
He has been straight with his intel and visa info (useful for forummers), validated by press release.

Don't think there are detractors to doubt his intentions. Except maybe for some who maybe are paranoid
Thanks yinyang, you brought up my point.

Immigration recently requires all visitors to fill in their phone number in arrival card. Does not matter home-where you come from or local Thai number. This is a long time practice at some of the land borders but recently the air check points have also adopted it. There is no box for phone number in the arrival card so you just write below the DOB box.
Old 22-09-2015, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Wow TCSS so quiet. Let me TCSS a bit...

Recently a SG friend pays me monthly 5000 thb to look after 2 condo units he owns. 1 unit rented out to a couple, another for his tirak to stay. Easy job, just ask the couple, transfer the rental to my Thai bank account while I transfer the rental in SG to my friend.

Any other easy job for me?
Old 22-09-2015, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post

Recently a SG friend pays me monthly 5000 thb to look after 2 condo units he owns. 1 unit rented out to a couple, another for his tirak to stay. Easy job, just ask the couple, transfer the rental to my Thai bank account while I transfer the rental in SG to my friend.

Hopefully u are also not "taking special care" of his tirak while he's away.
Old 22-09-2015, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hopefully u are also not "taking special care" of his tirak while he's away.
I dun want to be sperm bro
Old 22-09-2015, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 11
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I dun want to be sperm bro
Ask your friend buy condo in Pattaya lah..I can oso take care.

Anyway..got news of new 6 month tourist visa. Bro beerlao maybe can comment..I saw on Thaivisa.
Old 22-09-2015, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quote:

Your friend too generous to pay you THB 5,000 just to faciliate the rental payment to him.

I pay my SIL THB 350 every time she cleans the condo I rent out on airbnb.
Old 22-09-2015, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
Ask your friend buy condo in Pattaya lah..I can oso take care.

Anyway..got news of new 6 month tourist visa. Bro beerlao maybe can comment..I saw on Thaivisa.
MFA Thailand has issued an official notice on this, suppose to start Nov 13. THB 5,000 for 6 months and maximum stay each time 60 days. Like I reported before here, it works exactly the same like a Triple Entry TR Visa but you can go in and out of the Kingdom without having to apply for re-entry permit for that 6 months period.

Extension of stay at Immigration for this visa probably only once for 30 days after the end of 6 months period. Requirements and restrictions not known at this moment but I will update once my sources in MFA and Immigration inform me.
Old 22-09-2015, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 11
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
MFA Thailand has issued an official notice on this, suppose to start Nov 13. THB 5,000 for 6 months and maximum stay each time 60 days. Like I reported before here, it works exactly the same like a Triple Entry TR Visa but you can go in and out of the Kingdom without having to apply for re-entry permit for that 6 months period.

Extension of stay at Immigration for this visa probably only once for 30 days after the end of 6 months period. Requirements and restrictions not known at this moment but I will update once my sources in MFA and Immigration inform me.
If its really multiple reentry then I think good deal. I will even ditch my current ED visa as have to report to school 4 times a week.

Above that have to pay immigration 3000 baht every 3 mths renewal. Also 1000 baht every reentry.

I prefer this way as most likely need not see the immigration officer too many times. Only till I can apply a proper retirement visa next year.
Old 22-09-2015, 05:44 PM
Samster

yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Throw in my small Pimp FR intel here, thai related but not in Bkk.

Dropped by in KL over last weekend. Courtesy call on our agg and Danok vet Yokosi (retired so he says). With his intimate knowledge of thai scene in KL, he took us to this hfj Pimp (by coincidence in name only to Bkk place?).

Interesting place, recall a KL forumer posted recently. Live Thai band, singers (female and male), dancers (counted 8) and PR gals. PR gals dressed in short sexy kimonos (easy fondling?).

Late crowd after 2300 onwards (live band start 2230) with alleged closing time 0500 . Tower HH before 2200 only ringgit 99 (sgd30). After 2200, ringgit 125. Hang flowers from ringgit 50.

We left early 2230 after 1st set (not late birds). Lead Thai guitarist very pakwan, and can speak angrit well with smattering cantonese. I didn't do flowers thing, but thought he deserved my remaining thb300 cash. He made a good joke about it and came to our table to humour us. Service by bangla staff was good, and clean toilets (unisex)

Pimp is at Pudu area, opposite Pudu market ...place called Wisma Indah. Place at ground floor shophouse lot. Only thing is the neighboorhood is public kopitiams so you get looked at with strange looks coming out. And ATB street walkers on pavement doing ringgit 70 a pop. Earmark this next time.

Understand that Thai scene in KL is more vibrant than Sg. Possibly due to less stringent immigration.

Last edited by yinyang; 27-09-2015 at 09:32 AM.
Old 22-09-2015, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
The PIMP Clone (Kuala Lumpur)

Quote:
Throw in my small Pimp FR intel here, thai related but not in Bkk.

Pimp is at Pudu area, opposite Pudu market ...place called Wisma Indah. Place at ground floor shophouse lot. Only thing is the neighboorhood is public kopitiams so you get looked at with strange looks coming out. And ATB street walkers on pavement doing ringgit 70 a pop. Earmark this next time.
Have heard about The PIMP clone in Kuala Lumpur.
Much thanks for the insight.
Looks like a good place to chill out when in Kuala Lumpur.

ATB means Aqua Thai Babe?

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 22-09-2015 at 08:29 PM.
Old 22-09-2015, 07:05 PM
Samster

Re: The PIMP Clone (Kuala Lumpur)

Quote:
...heard about The PIMP clone in Kuala Lumpur....Looks like a good place to chill out when in Kuala Lumpur.
ATB means Aqua Thai Babe?
Minus the big membership bar bill. Not in choicest mall area, so 'local' area.

ATB = Ah Tiong Bu (referring to hookers outside on 5 foot way). You been away too long in PRC, dunno the acronym?

Forgot to post my pics (stealth job) More original than those lifted from webbies

Old 22-09-2015, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of
Re: The PIMP Clone (Kuala Lumpur)

Quote:
Minus the big membership bar bill. Not in choicest mall area, so 'local' area.

ATB = Ah Tiong Bu (referring to hookers outside on 5 foot way). You been away too long in PRC, dunno the acronym?
Will jio u there again ok...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1