The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 07-04-2013, 11:47 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by pendragon_sg View Post
Part 1 of 2 - Adventures (a non starter actually) of a married man with his wife in Bangkok (a shopping paradise for husbands .... really) ...
Quote:
Part 2 of 2 - Adventures (a non starter actually) of a married man with his wife in Bangkok (a shopping paradise for husbands .... really)....
Up you for nice 2 part FR. Understand the feeling of walking alone in bang cock with gps and looking for a quickie. and the excitement of OC waiting back at hotel.
Old 08-04-2013, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 22
stmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Part 1 of 2 - Adventures (a non starter actually) of a married man with his wife in Bangkok (a shopping paradise for husbands .... really).

Hell i was walking, following them, praying that they are going to CLIMAX club but............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................B ooked a room, she and i never even give our ID's, place was a dump but still suitable to fuck in, bought a 100 baht 2 piece condom from the guy who brought us to the room.

Fuck is not worth a FR, not that bad but not good enough for a FR. Got my sperm out and we left the place.

Got myself a taxi, told driver to pass by Soi Cowboy, place still crowded and off we go back to my hotel.

The End.

PS: sorry of some of the events i wrote makes no sense, timing given a bit off, bad spelling/grammer/comprehension ... i wrote it all down under a 30mins dealine cause after i posted this, me going Lor 12 to get my Indo fix before they disappear again within a short timeframe ... he he
Bro, 1st of all, Upp you for a good FR.

With only 2 hr window, I would suggested you to just head straight to a Soapy. Pick you type, relax and enjoy her. Then release off your load. Head back hotel happily.

Its so stressful running around and not knowing if you could finally get someone help you release your desire.
Old 08-04-2013, 08:01 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 0
simoncheng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysimoncheng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stmapede View Post
Bro, 1st of all, Upp you for a good FR.

With only 2 hr window, I would suggested you to just head straight to a Soapy. Pick you type, relax and enjoy her. Then release off your load. Head back hotel happily.

Its so stressful running around and not knowing if you could finally get someone help you release your desire.
How long is a soapie session? 1 hr or 2 hr?
Old 08-04-2013, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simoncheng View Post
Around 1.5-2hrs. Enjoy!
Old 09-04-2013, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by simoncheng View Post
Hi are those soapie along rachatda road?
Old 09-04-2013, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 16
turtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterturtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

will be flying off to bkk in 2 days time.
Old 09-04-2013, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 19
ThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle_no15 View Post
will be flying off to bkk in 2 days time.
Bros,

Sorry to hijack this thread. I do not know how else to contact you bro Turtle. I have tried everything to contact bro turtle_no15.

I have sent 3 emails, 2 private messages on here and 1 post under my thread.

Your Majestic Suites booking has been cancelled, as credit card declined. If you need the rooms, pls contact me urgently.

66890198183( whats app)

Tim
Old 09-04-2013, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 22
demarco is one of the Best!demarco is one of the Best!demarco is one of the Best!demarco is one of the Best!

Quote:
Part 1 of 2 - Adventures (a non starter actually) of a married man with his wife in Bangkok (a shopping paradise for husbands .... really).
tell CO u lost yr way and that buys u another 2 hrs.
Old 10-04-2013, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 22
stmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by demarco View Post
tell CO u lost yr way and that buys u another 2 hrs.
No good, you will be surprise their 6th sense super power one. Better stay within the 2 hr, no question ask.
Old 10-04-2013, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 16
turtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterturtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiHotels View Post
Bros,

Sorry to hijack this thread. I do not know how else to contact you bro Turtle. I have tried everything to contact bro turtle_no15.

I have sent 3 emails, 2 private messages on here and 1 post under my thread.

Your Majestic Suites booking has been cancelled, as credit card declined. If you need the rooms, pls contact me urgently.

66890198183( whats app)

Tim
sorry bro I have not been online lately. will drop you a msg.
Old 10-04-2013, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
LearnToSwag deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros in BKK from 11-16 April wanna cheong together?
Old 11-04-2013, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

One katoey dishes out major punishment in Sukhothai......

0:43 A HARD slap across the face
1:05 Beating starts

Remind me not to cross any katoeys
Old 11-04-2013, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
One katoey dishes out major punishment in Sukhothai......

0:43 A HARD slap across the face
1:05 Beating starts

Remind me not to cross any katoeys

I watched quite number of similar videos in Facebook. One thing they have in common is that no one stop them. The beater just keep on whacking. And the other party is like willing party as if got hypnotized. All sum up, their upbringing really can't make it.

My two baht worth.
Old 11-04-2013, 02:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
I watched quite number of similar videos in Facebook. One thing they have in common is that no one stop them. The beater just keep on whacking. And the other party is like willing party as if got hypnotized. All sum up, their upbringing really can't make it.

My two baht worth.
I guess most, if not all, societies got issues, and they manifest differently based on cultural and demographic differences. These violent outbursts represent an imagery, which is contradictory to what many people think of LOS.

Like you have mentioned many times, we are visitors to their country and should be careful not to offend them. When in doubt, just say "khor thot krup" and move on. Hopefully, that would be enough to diffuse the situation.
Old 11-04-2013, 07:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
wolfy187 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
I guess most, if not all, societies got issues, and they manifest differently based on cultural and demographic differences. These violent outbursts represent an imagery, which is contradictory to what many people think of LOS.

Like you have mentioned many times, we are visitors to their country and should be careful not to offend them. When in doubt, just say "khor thot krup" and move on. Hopefully, that would be enough to diffuse the situation.
well, can anyone tell if he is beating on another woman or katoey?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1