The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 21-06-2013, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksbay View Post
We seem like buying players left right and centre..... but who is leaving...... so far only AC is gone.... I don t think reina wants to move to barca,Suarez also not sure.....
I think the manager will start to cold storage those who are earmarked to be replaced by those new players and had refused to leave Anfield........eventually they will feel the COLD and by January, most of those redundant ones will go by themselves.

BTW, I don't why BR is so difficult in selling of players .....just imagine the exodus of players during Benetiz last episode....so many left at one go. Am I right to think like this?
Old 21-06-2013, 06:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

We are going to sign another striker Luis..but this is Luis Alberto..

Not confident both will start whereby one of the Luis seems destined to go..
Old 21-06-2013, 09:01 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
We are going to sign another striker Luis..but this is Luis Alberto..

Not confident both will start whereby one of the Luis seems destined to go..
Luis Alberto is an Attacking Midfielder who can play the false 9 role well.... not a real striker.

With the players BR is bringing in or attempting to buy...... it seems like he is following the Spain model where they won the 2012 Euros without playing any striker...... all 6 midfielders are tasked with scoring duties.
Old 21-06-2013, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
Luis Alberto is an Attacking Midfielder who can play the false 9 role well.... not a real striker.

With the players BR is bringing in or attempting to buy...... it seems like he is following the Spain model where they won the 2012 Euros without playing any striker...... all 6 midfielders are tasked with scoring duties.
Tts y he got rid of crouchie I guess..his passing type of model don't need a out and out striker..need more of Barnes, Keegan type of players
Old 21-06-2013, 01:49 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CITY224 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCITY224 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
Tts y he got rid of crouchie I guess..his passing type of model don't need a out and out striker..need more of Barnes, Keegan type of players
Liverpool can do a deed poll and change name to "Barcelona BPL"
Old 22-06-2013, 10:59 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

well at least BR is mentally prepared to let LS go and shoring up new players in advance and not go about last minute buys before deadline.
Old 22-06-2013, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
well at least BR is mentally prepared to let LS go and shoring up new players in advance and not go about last minute buys before deadline.
Wat happens if LS is still ard...... (hope he stays and give us one more season) not many will come and sit on the bench,Reina as come out and said he s not leaving... so wat happens now with Liverpool agreeing a 11mil fee for the belgic keeper. Reina in his book mentioned that he nearly left liverpool 3 times,the first after Rafa left,arsenal came in with a 20mil bid... than CEO purslow rejected the bid telling reina that no one is for sale till they get a new buyer..... ., well its good if he stays cos the belgic keeper will keep him on his toes.... or BR is gonna force him out..( Reina is in high wage earner cat) (

Last edited by hawksbay; 22-06-2013 at 12:53 PM.
Old 22-06-2013, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19948 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Liverpool near Luis Alberto capture

http://m.espn.go.com/soccer/story?st...20&src=desktop

Hope this Alberto is not another Borini. We used to have this promising youngster Pacheco, wonder why he wasn't given more chances to prove himself.

BR seems to be doin some revamping for the coming season. Mignolet, Aspas, Alberto ... and rumoured potential signings henrikh mkhitaryan fr shakhtar donetsk, Christian atsu fr Porto n sporting lisbon's tiago ilori.

It may well be a make or break season!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 22-06-2013, 02:21 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Liverpool near Luis Alberto capture

http://m.espn.go.com/soccer/story?st...20&src=desktop

Hope this Alberto is not another Borini. We used to have this promising youngster Pacheco, wonder why he wasn't given more chances to prove himself.

BR seems to be doin some revamping for the coming season. Mignolet, Aspas, Alberto ... and rumoured potential signings henrikh mkhitaryan fr shakhtar donetsk, Christian atsu fr Porto n sporting lisbon's tiago ilori.

It may well be a make or break season!
Pacheco is too light weight for the BPL..... he is technically gifted but shys away from the physical aspects of the game. Some time ago I read in One of the LFc blogs during KD's time about why he sent Pacheco out on loan.

There was a training game between the probables vs possibles and Pacheco took a crunching tackle by Jay Spearing who was the smallest player on the pitch that day..... immediately after that tackle Pacheco burst into tears. The game was stopped and the coaches feared for the worst that some injury may have occurred...... but there was nothing wrong with Pacheco at all!

Later when he was asked by KD why did he cry...... his reply stunned and infuriated KD that he put Pacheco up for loan saying no sissies will ever be playing for his team.

What did Pacheco say? - " because I was frightened and scared of being tackled"........ lol
Old 23-06-2013, 10:40 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Pacheco is too light weight for the BPL..... he is technically gifted but shys away from the physical aspects of the game. Some time ago I read in One of the LFc blogs during KD's time about why he sent Pacheco out on loan.

There was a training game between the probables vs possibles and Pacheco took a crunching tackle by Jay Spearing who was the smallest player on the pitch that day..... immediately after that tackle Pacheco burst into tears. The game was stopped and the coaches feared for the worst that some injury may have occurred...... but there was nothing wrong with Pacheco at all!

Later when he was asked by KD why did he cry...... his reply stunned and infuriated KD that he put Pacheco up for loan saying no sissies will ever be playing for his team.

What did Pacheco say? - " because I was frightened and scared of being tackled"........ lol
If that's the case sell him...... why keep him on the books and send out on loan?
Old 23-06-2013, 10:44 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hope this Alberto is not another Borini.
Luis Alberto style is more similar to Coutinho....... I think BR bought him to alternate with Coutinho so as not to overwork him. If my guess is wrong..... then I dunno how BR is gonna fit both of them into the same team.
Old 23-06-2013, 02:46 PM
Samster

owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
Luis Alberto style is more similar to Coutinho....... I think BR bought him to alternate with Coutinho so as not to overwork him. If my guess is wrong..... then I dunno how BR is gonna fit both of them into the same team.
Sounds interesting bro. Juz like the season which DFMs Mascherano n Leiva played together to complement ea other?

Looks like an interesting overhaul by BR ... If we manage to sign the Porto n Sporting Lisbon guys I wonder where is our output other than AC? Got so much $$$ meh? Unless LS n Reina will be sold ... Which I don't hope so!

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 23-06-2013, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
We used to have this promising youngster Pacheco, wonder why he wasn't given more chances to prove himself.
I fear Pacheco is one of those promising youngsters who never blossom into the real deal. Given his current situation, if he is really any good, Rafa would have tried to buy him from us. Pacheco's current situation in Liverpool reminds me of Coutinho's situation in Inter. Pacheco might probably be a good player in a league that suits his style. Maybe we should sell him to a Dutch/Spanish/Italian team where there are lesser tackles.

Just sharing another interesting read. From: http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...erpool-1981879

Liverpool fear Real Madrid will wait until the end of August to make Luis Suarez transfer move. But a club insider insists the Reds are in a position of strength and will hold out for the £40million release clause in the striker's contract.

Liverpool have warned Real ­Madrid that they should put up or shut up over Luis Suarez. The Merseyside club are yet to receive an ­approach from ­Madrid about the want-away Uruguay striker and fear that the Spaniards will wait until the ­transfer ­window is about to close before launching a bid to get the player on the cheap.

With Suarez scheduled to miss the first six games of next season after being ­suspended for 10 games for biting Chelsea’s Branislav Ivanovic – a ban that would still be enforced if he left the Premier League – ­Madrid are in no rush.

By making a move at the end of August, they could save on wages, which would need to be in excess of the £120,000-a-week he earns at Anfield. (WTF!)

And if they make a bid that is less than the £40million buy-out clause in Suarez’s ­contract, the Spanish giants know Liverpool would have to decide whether they should accept the offer or keep an unhappy player.

A Liverpool insider said: “Everyone here remembers how Real behaved in 2004, when they came in with a very late bid for Michael Owen after a ­summer of constant ­speculation. They got the player for £7m, which was a fraction of his real value.“The difference is that Michael only had one year left on his contact while Luis has three.

“This time we feel we are negotiating from a position of strength rather than weakness, and the £40m clause in Luis’ contract would only give a club the right to speak to him.”Kop boss Brendan Rodgers added: “The club is in complete ­control of the situation.“Luis is away with the Uruguay squad at the moment and we’re ­messaging him.”

Suarez is scheduled to link up with ­Liverpool for their ­pre-season friendly in Bangkok on July 28.Six days later, he will face the fans when they host Olympiakos in Steven Gerrard’s ­testimonial at Anfield.
Old 23-06-2013, 11:13 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Sounds interesting bro. Juz like the season which DFMs Mascherano n Leiva played together to complement ea other?

Looks like an interesting overhaul by BR ... If we manage to sign the Porto n Sporting Lisbon guys I wonder where is our output other than AC? Got so much $$$ meh? Unless LS n Reina will be sold ... Which I don't hope so!
I think BR is trying to have two quality players for each position. Money wise I would not worry too much as I understand that LFC has some big sponsorship money coming in

Dun be surprised if you see another brand name at the stadium on our home games.

Arsenal sold the naming rights to Emirates for £100million....... I wonder how much did Liverpool sell theirs?
Old 23-06-2013, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTOA3954 View Post
I think BR is trying to have two quality players for each position. Money wise I would not worry too much as I understand that LFC has some big sponsorship money coming in

Dun be surprised if you see another brand name at the stadium on our home games.

Arsenal sold the naming rights to Emirates for £100million....... I wonder how much did Liverpool sell theirs?
hey bro, not seen u here b4.

welcum welcum to the big family!!!

anyways all our rivals are splurging on quality signings. we better do something before we fall further in the pecking order. i hope the LS mystery would be resolved asap, whether he goes or not. dun wanna see him kena sold last minute on the cheap like Owen!

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1