The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 20-07-2017, 03:58 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ys91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Recently just tried King from TheRegentLust as I promised bro SK to write the FR.

Body : 9/10 slim and nice curve shape
Look : 8/10 1st look surely won't reject one and I like her keep on smiling face
Boobs : 9/10 nice to grab and for me just fit her size
Frenching : 9/10 keep frenching me as much as I like
Massage: 9/10 she say she never learn before, but I feel like she really good in massage
BBBJ : 9/10 Great suction and hardworking
FJ : 9/10 tight and try missionary, followed by cowgirl and doggie positions. Manage to finish both shots with dogggie in 90mins
GFE : 9.5/10 can communicate easily as she can speak mandarin
RTF: Maybe, prefer to try other gems.
Old 20-07-2017, 07:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
ironmax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

Anyone tried xiao ling fr emmanuelle? She looks so yummy n young. So tempted....

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=658788
Old 20-07-2017, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
raedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday81 View Post
Tried Pim

Pretty only. After 1st shot, she feedback she is very tired, never sleep since last night, body cannot take it. I was thinking after rest 5 mins chop chop finish off 2nd shot so i told her go for 2nd round so i can go off early and she can rest. Unfortunately she rejected. Awkward silence for the rest of the time.

Bros out there, advise that the okt ensure the girl able to provide full service before accepting the deal.
I had the same experience as you too. But luckily I only had one shot.

Pim from SE kept rushing me to finish, did not want to do some of her listed services and attitude was very bad in general. I thought she just had a bad day but it seems clearer now. I told the OKT to talk to her and straighten things up and it seems that nothing changed.

Please avoid at all cost guys. Don't waste your money
Old 20-07-2017, 08:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 12
Alan060113 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonks

FR on Wawa from Teeruklover

Thank you SK bro for bringing A great GEM to sg and not to be miss as what other bros had share b4.

Body : 8/10 - baby fat with tattoo at back
Looks : 6/10- your next door gal type. Icy look at first aft warm up very friendly.
BBBJ : 10/10- one of the best, great suction and hardworking which she will bbj you many time. For Bro into BBJ, a gem not to be miss.
Boobs : 9.5/10- c + feel natural and can cup with both hand.
FJ : 9/10- very wet when finger and innocent blur sotong look.
Attitude- 9/10- Hardworking but need to warm up.
GFE : 10/10 - one of the best syt who is a U law student currently on term break according to her.
Rtf: yes before she go home next week.
Old 20-07-2017, 09:18 AM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

hmm... i miss out alot of actions
Old 20-07-2017, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
werg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quik FR on New (Viva)

Looks: Age maybe 20s? can pass off as syt. With make up looks quite like 3rd pic. Won't reject.
Body : a bit plump on lower half. Height don't think is 160 as advertised, shorter, maybe 155. Edit: Room is dim, but skin seems fair (Fairer than the typical Thai tan)
Boobs : Bigger than C cup. not a boob person so can't gauge accurately cup size. Feels soft but not sure if natural or not. Nipples are light brown to pink.
BBBJ: Not bad. will look at you intermittently.
FJ : tight. facial expression when entering first time see already very steam. Trimmed not clean shaven.
GFE : Hardworking but cannot understand much English, so maybe chemistry not there.
Rtf: maybe only.

Hope this helps.

Last edited by werg; 20-07-2017 at 09:52 AM.
Old 20-07-2017, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
ryoshi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, anyone tried Rose from Cum Home before? pic looks great but according to some of the bros here there is one girl in the stable who does not match her pic..thanks in advance!
Old 20-07-2017, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 16
bj_dragon is one of the Best!bj_dragon is one of the Best!bj_dragon is one of the Best!

Vivacious - Apple

Completely brought me back to the younger days of deflowering your first gf. She was really shy, hiding behind towel and beneath the sheets. And kept hiding her face and giggling when I 'attack' her. When it finally came for me to 'deflower' her, she was biting on her pillow and I had to spend a minute just to enter her very very slowly because SO DAMN TIGHT!!! She writhed around the bed and bite on the pillow as I pump her deep. Oh the expression on her face nails it!

If you looking for that first gf experience of shyness and extreme tightness, definitely Apple. If you prefer commando, deep theoat bbbj, shower together and service gao gao, look elsewhere.

One big minus of the whole experience was the room had no clean towels. Only 2 towels and both wet. Feedback to OKT bro but doubt there's much he can do then too. Oh well. Really the "sneak into your gf's room for first time fuck experience".

Challenge all the bros here to go turn this one into the ultimate commando vixen before she leaves! Hahah
Old 20-07-2017, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4434 / Power: 9
yowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tastertaster View Post
Is it just me, or does it smell like fake FR when a guy has just a few posts (in this case only 1) with high ratings for stable with reputation for fake photos?
Sharp eyes bro.

I also thinking that too.

and The best part is "I still got my Pay in USD +OT on Time."
Old 20-07-2017, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1499 / Power: 8
gabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

FR for Penny(Bangkok-Gems)

Haven't been bonking for a while and saw this girl on Bangkok-Gems Website.
Its not on the main SBF threads dunno why but some girls are inside their website.

Name: Penny
Height: 1.64 (Slim, consider tall lady)
Overall Looks: Same as pic prettier in person Fair looking.

Shower: 8.5/10 (Soap me well and clean head to toe)
Frenching: 8/10 (Started in shower and continue to bed like long lost gf)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Lots of slurping and tongue twisting action)
Painting: 8/10 (Shaved. Shivers even when i'm just near her groins. Give a excellent moans and i am doing it in a 69 position. Shoick!)
FJ: 8/10 (Willing to switch position and still smiling. Very nice soft moans)
AJ: She offered me but i did not tried. Bros that like maybe can try.
Overall GFE: 9/10( Speaks good english so communication no problem)
RTF: Might go for AJ next time when pocket deeper.
Damage: $150/90/2

Good bonk!
Old 20-07-2017, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
deanzign7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Short FR for Rose, Soi69.

On hiatus for awhile and decided to try out a new stable.

Easy to find yet discreet. Thanks OKT for the prompt response! Provided quick and clear instructions.

Room 6/10
Clean, Spacious than typical rooms and bathroom inside. Towels are clean, no odour.

Looks&body 8/10
Real photos used, typical thai tan. She does portrays a very badass and rocker vibes but in fact she was shy IRL. Like a SYT in a Rockstar Chic.
She's very clean, smells good. Skin soft and nice to touch.

Boobs 7/10
Very nice man made Cs with some visible stretch marks and veins.

BBBJ 5.5/10
Mainly the head, cant (or dont want) take it deeper. But definitely tried to please when i handled her.

GFE 7.5/10
She could easily score this for some bros, but i felt it got a bit too much. Took a while to break the ice after minutes of chatting, tickling, cuddling and teasing.

What i liked
- Shes a hardworker!
- Alot of foreplay and non stop kisses and sensual frenching.
- Her looks&boobs really great.
- Sincerely tried to please, was easy to command and direct, though require gentle approach

What i didnt liked
- She's probably green, her playfulness and GFE doesn't feel natural to me. (Probably trying to hard?)
- Doesn't allow CIM.

Overall, 7/10
Was expecting for her service to be more erotic but nonetheless, satisfied

RTF: If only she allows CIM then yes, also for her curves and rocker vibes.

I'd recommend to try her while she's still relatively new and "innocent"! Her Body and Attitude is the selling point!
Old 20-07-2017, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of

Had a late night session with Wawa from TRL.

Location: Discreet condo in the east. Small but tidy and clean. Bathroom attached in her room.

Looks: Above pic has the closest resemblance. Short and cute looking.

Body: Neither slim nor fat.

Pussy: Shaved and lubricates itself easily.

Boobs: Enhanced C with light brownish nipples.

Kissing: Yes and she took initiative.

Shower: B2B shower with lots of kissing, touching and caressing. As she slowly goes down and gave a loooooong BBBJ until I surrender the 1st shot and cum her her cheek and body. After that she looked at me and laughed like a innocent little girl.

Catbath: Just the normal.

BBBJ: DT and balls sucking. This lady can go for long blowjob with no complain.

FJ: She's a helluva rider and rode me like a crazy cowgirl. Loud moans and can say thing like "fuck me harder" despite her poor English. Change to reverse cowgirl while she pulls my hand to grab her titties from behind. Then position change to doggy as I pumped her hard from the back till she collapse. As I was about switch to missionary she suddenly push me down and gave me another deep BJ again. Sensing the end is near hence I asked her to lie down for the grand finale. Pumped her missionary fast and furious till I come.

GFE: We didn't talk much but our body never lost contact throughout the 90mins. Lots of cuddling and caressing during interval and even after the 2nd shot.

Overall: A cute and innocent looking syt but a wild beast inside waiting to be unleashed.
Old 20-07-2017, 12:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -48 / Power: 0
alien69 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Talking Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by bj_dragon View Post
Vivacious - Apple

Completely brought me back to the younger days of deflowering your first gf. She was really shy, hiding behind towel and beneath the sheets. And kept hiding her face and giggling when I 'attack' her. When it finally came for me to 'deflower' her, she was biting on her pillow and I had to spend a minute just to enter her very very slowly because SO DAMN TIGHT!!! She writhed around the bed and bite on the pillow as I pump her deep. Oh the expression on her face nails it!

If you looking for that first gf experience of shyness and extreme tightness, definitely Apple. If you prefer commando, deep theoat bbbj, shower together and service gao gao, look elsewhere.

One big minus of the whole experience was the room had no clean towels. Only 2 towels and both wet. Feedback to OKT bro but doubt there's much he can do then too. Oh well. Really the "sneak into your gf's room for first time fuck experience".

Challenge all the bros here to go turn this one into the ultimate commando vixen before she leaves! Hahah
WOW... that means need to bring own SHOWER TRAVEL BAG...
Old 20-07-2017, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bj_dragon View Post
Vivacious - Apple

Bro, looks wise leh? I also want to try her, but not sure if she really so cute anot?
Old 20-07-2017, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 16
bj_dragon is one of the Best!bj_dragon is one of the Best!bj_dragon is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussia View Post
Bro, looks wise leh? I also want to try her, but not sure if she really so cute anot?
She short hair now. About 70-80% resemblance to picture. Not that cute as per picture but still a head turner in her off shoulder top hot tight shorts. Face wise I guess ok, picture definitely more up.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1