The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2014, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 19
sucker108 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersucker108 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersucker108 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersucker108 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: haikou

Any bros familar with haikou here?
Old 15-10-2014, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 13
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

When will u be there? I will be there, too.

Here, I just cut and paste from another sex forum:

1. Ren2 Min2 Da4 Dao4, near the east gate of Hainan University, you may see a small lane and there is a big stone gate with Chinese works "Lan2 Hai3 Cun1" Beside this gate, there are 2 or 3 shops. Only in the evening, they open with pink light. Not too many girls there. Price I don't know.

2. Yu4 He2 Lu4, there is a river alongside the street and on the other side, there are several shops and small private hospitals. Easy to identify. More girls. Next to this street, it is Yan2 Zao4 Yi1 Heng2 Lu4, in this block, there are several shops.

3. Wu3 Zhi3 Shan1 Lu4, after 0:00 there are some girls on the street, without shops. But most of the girls are old lady. They are cheaper. Not recommend personally.
Old 15-10-2014, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 19
sucker108 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersucker108 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersucker108 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersucker108 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks bro.. these are joints like geylang right? How about ktv and suana? Any recommendations? I be going on 26 oct and stay a week there. How abt u?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post
When will u be there? I will be there, too.

Here, I just cut and paste from another sex forum:

1. Ren2 Min2 Da4 Dao4, near the east gate of Hainan University, you may see a small lane and there is a big stone gate with Chinese works "Lan2 Hai3 Cun1" Beside this gate, there are 2 or 3 shops. Only in the evening, they open with pink light. Not too many girls there. Price I don't know.

2. Yu4 He2 Lu4, there is a river alongside the street and on the other side, there are several shops and small private hospitals. Easy to identify. More girls. Next to this street, it is Yan2 Zao4 Yi1 Heng2 Lu4, in this block, there are several shops.

3. Wu3 Zhi3 Shan1 Lu4, after 0:00 there are some girls on the street, without shops. But most of the girls are old lady. They are cheaper. Not recommend personally.
Old 16-10-2014, 12:09 AM
Samster

hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

Oh i will be there 2 days earlier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sucker108 View Post
Thanks bro.. these are joints like geylang right? How about ktv and suana? Any recommendations? I be going on 26 oct and stay a week there. How abt u?
Old 17-10-2014, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 863 / Power: 12
tonyseng is a splendid one to beholdtonyseng is a splendid one to beholdtonyseng is a splendid one to beholdtonyseng is a splendid one to beholdtonyseng is a splendid one to beholdtonyseng is a splendid one to beholdtonyseng is a splendid one to behold

Bro,世贸at hainan a lot of call girl ard there
Old 17-10-2014, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 19
Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyseng View Post
Bro,世贸at hainan a lot of call girl ard there
Bro, what is the damage like? They are found on mobile apps?
Old 18-10-2014, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 19
skywalker11 is one of the Best!skywalker11 is one of the Best!skywalker11 is one of the Best!

I will be there from 20-23Nov14 Haikou Welcome anyone going there to chiong together can PM me.
Old 07-12-2014, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!
Hainan island

Looked through the forum.
But never see any fr on hainan.

Anyone been there and If anything interesting??
Old 10-12-2014, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 871 / Power: 14
Forum_dude is a splendid one to beholdForum_dude is a splendid one to beholdForum_dude is a splendid one to beholdForum_dude is a splendid one to beholdForum_dude is a splendid one to beholdForum_dude is a splendid one to beholdForum_dude is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidJT View Post
Mission hill is really far out of the way... hard to get any action unless byo.
you'd be surprised, mission hill is not all that conservative in terms of girl friendliness. I have taken plenty of girls for the hot springs, gfs and working girls alike. Main thing is the remoteness.

I have contact of a mamasan from SN also some contact of mummy from KTVS, you'd be surprised, Hainan has great quality, just a bit pricey. let me know if you want.

in terms of massages, good places are Da Wen Jing they have oil massages and they bath you, with happy endings, pretty good massages to boot, all for about 190-250. You can also try Xin Tian Zu, they have good massages with happy ending as well. Da Wen Jing has multiple locations, one on Haidian Island imo is the best.
Hi Bro,

Can i get the address for happy ending massage/spa/sauna in Haikou please? I am a Chinese, so don't worry about translating in phonics.

May I also know the market rate for the service they offer? So i wouldn't get ripped off there.

Thanks so much Bro.
Old 09-03-2015, 12:58 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yingbun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hainan (Haikou and Sanya)

in Sanya for 3 nights. Any good recommendation for in call FJ, Sauna or KTVs?
Old 10-03-2015, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 20
hornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to all

going to sanya westin next week. do you guys think i can sweet talk them into a happy ending? lol
Old 10-03-2015, 12:38 PM
Samster

If u are yandao why not? Good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornie View Post
going to sanya westin next week. do you guys think i can sweet talk them into a happy ending? lol
Old 10-03-2015, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
and_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornie View Post
Wow, good luck to you...You will be far far away from everything....
Old 21-06-2015, 04:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cheezepie87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hainan Island / Sanya Info

Hi Bros,

Will be heading down to Hainan Island this coming July.

Any information on sauna and night activities?

Thanks in advance!
Old 21-06-2015, 06:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hainan Island / Sanya Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheezepie87 View Post
Hi Bros,

Will be heading down to Hainan Island this coming July.

Any information on sauna and night activities?

Thanks in advance!
Read these threads...

http://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=506129

http://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=237781

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1