The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2018, 06:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sunday tale - Naughty Maids series.

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Old 07-10-2018, 07:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, hope for more to come soon.
Old 07-10-2018, 09:37 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
PartyBoyz is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Camping here for more update
Old 07-10-2018, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 21
unicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madpig88 View Post
Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
16++ rtd with thanks.
Old 07-10-2018, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
JoelGomaz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS, wishing to read more.
Old 07-10-2018, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

Andy expressed interest in lingerie set worn by Amber in adult carousell.
sent many msgs to Mary but she yet to reply as she was busying with housework.
At 11 pm , she received so many capital letter and full of !!!! from Andy.
She replied that she was now in overseas and can help to arrange for her gal to deliver the item to you.
Andy read the msg at 11.06pm and replied to Mary : oh? sorry to doubt you..have the items delivered to me at Bukit Batok Cres blk 222, #02-04 at 10 am?

Mary : no, she can only deliver at 4pm

Andy: oh okay.

Mary then discreetly go to Gina's room and pass items to Gina and told her to give to Amber.
Then she msg to Amber warning her not to tell anyone including her friends about sex service offered to guys..
Old 07-10-2018, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11028 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice update, looking forward to the next update.
Old 08-10-2018, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
realTramp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story
Old 09-10-2018, 07:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

very nice story, like it alot. sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 09-10-2018, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11910 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story here, more please.
Old 10-10-2018, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it.
Old 13-10-2018, 10:52 AM
Samster

tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

During free time in class, Gina went to another class to see Amber.
Amber look disturb and unhappy when she walked to Gina to receive package.

After school, Amber went to girl's room, taking off uniform , and then her own bra and panties and then opened a package and wear the items, then take selfie and sent to Mary.
Mary recieved the selfie and pleased.

Mary can work leisurely because her master was away in office, but she had to watch out when her mistress return from overseas, because Mrs Wong will spend a lot of time at home, going to work if need so.

Amber went to Andy's house and Andy was shocked to see Amber in JC uniform. A top elite JC ! Andy thought it was roleplaying.
Nevertheless, he let Amber enter the house and both went to bedroom,
Andy asked her where was the items.
Amber unbuttoned her school uniform.. Andy eye widened..
This JC gal was busty , Andy calm himself down and asked her.. how old was she?

She produced student pass.
Andy checked carefully, and realised that she was real student aged 18 year old, will be taking A level tis year.
Andy's other side took over, began to caress her boobs.....

Continued later..show will start..
Old 13-10-2018, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11028 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiahborlang View Post
During free time in class, Gina went to another class to see Amber.
Amber look disturb and unhappy when she walked to Gina to receive package.

After school, Amber went to girl's room, taking off uniform , and then her own bra and panties and then opened a package and wear the items, then take selfie and sent to Mary.
Mary recieved the selfie and pleased.

Mary can work leisurely because her master was away in office, but she had to watch out when her mistress return from overseas, because Mrs Wong will spend a lot of time at home, going to work if need so.

Amber went to Andy's house and Andy was shocked to see Amber in JC uniform. A top elite JC ! Andy thought it was roleplaying.
Nevertheless, he let Amber enter the house and both went to bedroom,
Andy asked her where was the items.
Amber unbuttoned her school uniform.. Andy eye widened..
This JC gal was busty , Andy calm himself down and asked her.. how old was she?

She produced student pass.
Andy checked carefully, and realised that she was real student aged 18 year old, will be taking A level tis year.
Andy's other side took over, began to caress her boobs.....

Continued later..show will start..
Camping here for the show.
Old 13-10-2018, 10:26 PM
Samster

Amber turned her face away and moaned as she despised the guy who lived in HDB flat but she had to perform sex service.
Andy then stood up and asked her to pull down his short , revealing his penis.

He asked her " you know what to do? you do this to other customer besides me , right?

Amber licking testicles and sucking his penis.

Andy: wow , you are so good at this. Cannot believe that top JC student do this ??

Amber look at him scornfully as she suck his penis and began to move faster .

Andy look stressed , and then stopped Amber from blowing

He asked her ''you know what is full course?

and lied down on bed, she took out condom from her bag and put it on his penis and ride him fast and furious.
He was suprised that she knew her stuff. and remarked about it.

When he cummed, Amber remove her lingerie and passed it to him and get $$$ , she leave quickly after wearing back her uniform..
She went to POSB machine and deposit money into Mary account then info latter about it..
She left for home sadly.

Meanwhile, Mrs Wong returned home after a long trip..

Mary look unhappy , this mean she no longer look at carousell , and must be very careful on her treatment of Gina.
Old 14-10-2018, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

it's a nice story, enjoy it. look forward to your next update TS, support your thread.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1