The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-12-2014, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1639 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40764 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Aiyo.. My previous reply u ignore.. I was faced with a girl of a similar situation before leh
bro can tell more abt yr case ps ?? thxs in adv

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 Bangkok Master 15/5 Pworker 20/5 Kiss4you 22/5
Old 28-02-2015, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
xxx86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

lol its been a long time visiting this thread. I am married to my Thai wife for almost 6 years. we have two kids already and finally she got her PR !
Old 01-03-2015, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
yes very true
there are many ex- white cards prc women in china now
many have applied for visa to spore after 3 year period
still rejected , they tried all sorts of methods to enter singapore again
still rejected by ICA
short of taking a boat from malaysia and entering spore illegally
nothing else will work
please do not even thinking of sponsoring
ICA may want you to put a 5000 dollars security bond
are you prepared to lose 5000 dollars if she breaks the law in spore again?
better for you to bring 5000 dollars to geylang legal house
you can screw 500 different china girls in geylang right?
How you screw 500 different PRC gals for $5k lei? Teach me lei. I want to learn.
Old 22-03-2015, 03:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
look is Cool - loads of Potential

I know this is asked many time , what happen if the girl been caught at hotel with the customer by the police , how long they cannot come singapore ?
Old 22-03-2015, 08:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by look View Post
I know this is asked many time , what happen if the girl been caught at hotel with the customer by the police , how long they cannot come singapore ?
past reply here...

http://sbf.net.nz/showthr...ct#post7940504
http://sbf.net.nz/showthr...ct#post7475243
http://sbf.net.nz/showthr...ct#post7474510
http://sbf.net.nz/showthr...ct#post5774231

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 24-03-2015, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
look is Cool - loads of Potential

Thank bro , it seem like the shorter can be from 6month to 1year and longer can be 3year above
Old 21-06-2015, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 18
action_seeker is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraction_seeker is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraction_seeker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi, I got to know my PRC gf 2 years ago...and we are planning to get married.

Did the pre-marriage LTVP and got rejected.

Background.... I know she is no saint when I know her ... She got white card and I guess the 1 year she was here allowed us to grew closer.... She went back last year... I had to go China to see her now and then.

What are my options? Appeal to my MP... Or I can only marry her in China ...register our kid as SC...and keep applying to ICA? We are both graduates and have decent incomes but the blemish on her immigration record really makes it difficult knowing how ICA works....

Hope some kind bros who have similar experience may offer some advise... Thanks
Old 21-06-2015, 10:18 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by action_seeker View Post

Background.... I know she is no saint when I know her ... She got white card and I guess the 1 year she was here allowed us to grew closer.... She went back last year... I had to go China to see her now and then.

What are my options? Appeal to my MP... Or I can only marry her in China ...register our kid as SC...and keep applying to ICA? We are both graduates and have decent incomes but the blemish on her immigration record really makes it difficult knowing how ICA works....

Think you can do the following:

1. appeal thru MP to get social visit pass (hopefully MP is a powerful PAP Home Ministry)
2. Marry her in PRC or anywhere which Singapore recognise
3. If have baby make sure you register baby as SC.
4. repeat 1 till successful

since she is not your wife yet...LTVP will never be approved...

Last edited by Hurricane88; 21-06-2015 at 01:12 PM.
Old 21-06-2015, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4657 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

The correct process is:
1. Get a date in ROM. To avoid disappointment ROM outside instead of those fixed dates in ROM.
2. Once the date is firm, apply for STVP. This can be extended subsequently.
3. Get married in Singapore.
4. With your marriage cert, apply for LTVP.
5. If rejected, go to MP.
6. Once LTVP is approved, apply for SPR.
Old 21-06-2015, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
The correct process is:
1. Get a date in ROM. To avoid disappointment ROM outside instead of those fixed dates in ROM.
oops...forgot about ROM date...thanks...

Old 21-06-2015, 01:41 PM
Samster

action_seeker is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraction_seeker is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraction_seeker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
The correct process is:
Thanks, bro... Appreciate the advise....
Old 21-06-2015, 01:46 PM
Samster

Oh, forgot to ask.... What is the chance of getting a SVP even if I act as her guarantor.... As she has left for less than a year as she was on special pass before ... Thanks
Old 21-06-2015, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Oh, forgot to ask.... What is the chance of getting a SVP even if I act as her guarantor.... As she has left for less than a year as she was on special pass before ... Thanks
No harm to keep trying to apply and appeal if fail. Just mean more trips to ICA. Show them the ROM date and usually will allow her in on SVP few days before ROM date.

Old 21-06-2015, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ah, Special pass ..

normally after Special Pass they will inform of ban period. Tough to get in during ban period , from what I know ..
Old 21-06-2015, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Ah, Special pass ..

normally after Special Pass they will inform of ban period. Tough to get in during ban period , from what I know ..
Hi bro, thanks for the heads up...where can you find this info on the ban period? ... I went to see ICA when the eVPAA got rejected and they kept telling there was a notice given to my gf when she collect her passport but that time she blur blur and was so happy to be able to go back did not pay any attention and did not keep any notice nor recollect she was given one....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1