The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-03-2013, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!
Smile Re: L1639

Quote:
Originally Posted by jintakken View Post
Wow, I like what you have said
just my 2 cents bro jintakken, as I have seen close frds whom went down with gambling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
Support Support !! NO REGRETS Rather not gamble with uncertain returns when can go bonking and 100% get uppzed
kekeke, you eh.
Upped : Xiao La Jiao 1803 9.5,Lady 1803 9.5 ,JiaXin 1617 9.5,Sweet 1606 9.5 ,DongJing 1856 9.4,NaNa 1803 9.2, Candy 1803 9.0,YeZi 2041 9.0,Apple 1606 8.8, Amanda FLD3 8.5, YangYang 16W12 8.4,KaiXin 1654A 8.2, LuLu 1654A, QiQi 2041 8.0, ShunZi 1651 7.0, Eva 1612 5.0
Old 18-03-2013, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1208 / Power: 13
highlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud of
Re: L1639

"or me spending money visiting prostitutes is definitely worth it, rather than gambling it away,achieving nothing at the end of the day.[/QUOTE]"

Wise words from bro ! Indeed one night of gambling and you can lose your whole life savings
Old 19-03-2013, 05:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
caiwy84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

is feifei from 1639 still there?
Old 19-03-2013, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 14
googlibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile life's a gamble!

dunno leh, everytime i try a gal for the 1st time, it still feels like a bit of a gamble whether got chemistry or not, regardless of how +ve the frs r, i remember when i started chionging, i had no spark with the thai aps & had lots of fun with unheard of gems, even now the gl cat150 scene quite well-covered by sbf, i'm never quite sure what to expect when the door closes lol!
Old 19-03-2013, 11:30 PM
Samster

Smile Re: life's a gamble!

Quote:
Originally Posted by googlibong220 View Post
dunno leh, everytime i try a gal for the 1st time, it still feels like a bit of a gamble whether got chemistry or not, regardless of how +ve the frs r, i remember when i started chionging, i had no spark with the thai aps & had lots of fun with unheard of gems, even now the gl cat150 scene quite well-covered by sbf, i'm never quite sure what to expect when the door closes lol!
so far the recommendations by senior bros quite accurate leh, my hit rate very high in terms of gfe, very satisfied with cat 150 gals attitude/gfe and service compare with FL at FLD3. had alot of happy moments cheonging all these years.

like what bro BG said, sometimes it's worth to try a unheard gal. I trust my instincts as well, had an enjoyable bonk at 1817 last year with QianQian, picked her as I like her looks,choose her from around 5 or 6 gals sitting at the gals sofa, she smile at me and I was smiling go home after my session with her. happy hunting bro bong.

thks a lot for the FR on YeZi, she's a nice gal, very friendly.
Upped : Xiao La Jiao 1803 9.5,Lady 1803 9.5 ,JiaXin 1617 9.5,Sweet 1606 9.5 ,DongJing 1856 9.4,NaNa 1803 9.2, Candy 1803 9.0,YeZi 2041 9.0,Apple 1606 8.8, Amanda FLD3 8.5, YangYang 16W12 8.4,KaiXin 1654A 8.2, LuLu 1654A, QiQi 2041 8.0, ShunZi 1651 7.0, Eva 1612 5.0
Old 20-03-2013, 12:07 AM
Samster

googlibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
mixed record

glad u had a gd time with ye zhi 2041, she surprised me with her total package of chio looks, hi gfe, gd svc & above all, great attitude too. I've had a mixed record these past few months trying newbies, had fun with all 4 1803 princesses, lulu 1805, & mei bao 2831, but was disappointed with miki 1606 (bad complexion upclose), han xue 1606 (bad breath), xiao bai 1606a (rushed me), xin er 1639 (average svc), lulu 1654 (cold) & bing bing w12 (rushed me), that's gl chemistry for me lol! Let's hope incoming newbies r even better, happy bonking bro!
Old 20-03-2013, 05:40 PM
Samster

Smile Re: mixed record

Quote:
glad u had a gd time with ye zhi 2041, she surprised me with her total package of chio looks, hi gfe, gd svc & above all, great attitude too. I've had a mixed record these past few months trying newbies, had fun with all 4 1803 princesses, lulu 1805, & mei bao 2831, but was disappointed with miki 1606 (bad complexion upclose), han xue 1606 (bad breath), xiao bai 1606a (rushed me), xin er 1639 (average svc), lulu 1654 (cold) & bing bing w12 (rushed me), that's gl chemistry for me lol! Let's hope incoming newbies r even better, happy bonking bro!
I don't find YeZi chio, but her attitude and gfe was fantastic,first time trying new gal, her newbie freshness is over whelming to me. now I know why all the senior bros are so excited over the arrival of new gals. kekeke.

HanXue 1606 smoker ah ?

happy bonking to you too.
Old 20-03-2013, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 13
Stressedboi is one of the Best!Stressedboi is one of the Best!Stressedboi is one of the Best!
Re: mixed record

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP5F View Post
I don't find YeZi chio, but her attitude and gfe was fantastic,first time trying new gal, her newbie freshness is over whelming to me. now I know why all the senior bros are so excited over the arrival of new gals. kekeke.

HanXue 1606 smoker ah ?

happy bonking to you too.
Haha Han Xue is not a smoker, maybe is LAN Jiao smell hahaha
Old 20-03-2013, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1622 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stressedboi View Post
I like the way she check her phone messages...super serious looking...hee hee
Old 20-03-2013, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1027 / Power: 14
haizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stressedboi View Post
whose LJ is like cigar. own up now.
Old 20-03-2013, 07:00 PM
Samster

lmao cigar smoke not so bad, lan jiao i oso can tahan, nope, i smelt something erm a lot worse! To be expected tho with her cdo solid svc. Hey, just me lah, han xue's very cute syt, gfe super hi, syt-lovers looking for cheerful smiling svc should try her at least once, problem is with me & my sensitive nose
Old 20-03-2013, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
lmao cigar smoke not so bad, lan jiao i oso can tahan, nope, i smelt something erm a lot worse! To be expected tho with her cdo solid svc. Hey, just me lah, han xue's very cute syt, gfe super hi, syt-lovers looking for cheerful smiling svc should try her at least once, problem is with me & my sensitive nose
sometimes girls mouth don't smell too good after sucking a lot of lanjiaos and licking a lot of kachings plus frenching customers with poor oral hygiene....

I usually ask the girl to rinse her mouth in the bathroom before we start the action lah.

I know some girls, first time I tried them the mouth stinks. But upon rtf, smelt ok. I think it's really when you damn sway and the customer before you got a damn smelly lanjiao or kaching that she had to lick and suck...

LOL.
Old 21-03-2013, 09:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 12
gogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
sometimes girls mouth don't smell too good after sucking a lot of lanjiaos and licking a lot of kachings plus frenching customers with poor oral hygiene....

I usually ask the girl to rinse her mouth in the bathroom before we start the action lah.

I know some girls, first time I tried them the mouth stinks. But upon rtf, smelt ok. I think it's really when you damn sway and the customer before you got a damn smelly lanjiao or kaching that she had to lick and suck...

LOL.
Wah lao eh......like that i better not french the wls from now on. I dun want the smelly lanjiao juice in my mouth man.....hahaha!

I cannot tolerate the slightest bad breadth. But glad to say, majority that i had tried are pretty ok

Last edited by gogerek; 21-03-2013 at 09:18 AM.
Old 21-03-2013, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1622 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Smell Solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by haizdie View Post
whose LJ is like cigar. own up now.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post

LOL.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gogerek View Post
Wah lao eh......like that i better not french the wls from now on. I dun want the smelly lanjiao juice in my mouth man.....hahaha!

I cannot tolerate the slightest bad breadth. But glad to say, majority that i had tried are pretty ok
The best solution is we wear Surgical mask aka N95...

No more smell and refrain from frenching too...
Old 21-03-2013, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Smell Solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
The best solution is we wear Surgical mask aka N95...

No more smell and refrain from frenching too...
wear like this lah... then you can tell the WL... "I AM YOUR FATHER"

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1