The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2007, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 18
3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold
Re: Monthly trip to ChangPing, HouJie HuMen

Quote:
Originally Posted by reloaded View Post
hi guys,

Will be going to Houjie in late May. Staying at Sheraton. Understand from the thread that the KTV at Sheraton suxx. Any recomendation in houjie? what is the charges for MM, mummy and the princess + KTV rooms ?
what about bringing back and short time charges?

Many thanks in advance

Bro u can try Jiahua, after the new wing opened, they claimed that they are the largest ktv in dongguan area, where the MM is about 700 in the daily average, and 1000++ over the weekend.

Whether it is true or not, not sure, u can discover yourself.

Same for all the ktv in dongguan area (either in houjie, changping, chang'an, humen), u don't hv to pay to mummy.

houjie princess (or KJ/DJ) charge is rmb 200, usually there is no charge on the room but u just have to meet the minimum spending.

MM in Jiahua is 2-8-10.

The taxi fare from Sheraton to Jiahua is rmb20.

Another recommendation is WenYi, which is just opposite sheraton, one of the hottest place in Houjie, the girl is 2-5-8, the rest same as Jiahua.

If bro u hv time, also can try FuYing, another 5 star hotel in houjie, MM 2-8-10; or JiangLong MM 2-6-8.

Of if bro u really hv time, try California, the newly opened 5 star hotel (about two months ago) that I have not been there yet. n remember to share the FR after your visit.

There r those lower rate ktv like ShunDe, 1-3-6, but not recommended, bcos u hv the limited choices compare to others.
Old 04-05-2007, 12:58 PM
Samster

3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold

just read my pm, there r bros going to cp may 16-18... certainly i will b in dongguan starting may 8, but guess i have to adjust my location a bit so that can meet up... bro feel free to contact me upon your arrival.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bungle View Post
anyone goin to CP to have fun during 14/15 May? Will be in GZ and would be interested to checkout the CP scene
Old 04-05-2007, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixman View Post
Tq bro 3dee for checking out the rates. Will avoid going when fair is on. Got caught once during fair, hotel rates above RMB1000/night. Great if u can also provide guidelines on KTV rates in Houjie. Of course not Sheraton KTV, very bad service n crazy billing.

So sorry for the late reply bro...

i just posted a brief info about houjie ktv, feel free to check out, do let me know if u need more info.

http://sbf.net.nz/showpos...&postcount=196

sheraton has been spoiled by those ang mos, kns...

Quote:
BTW, anything interesting in Humen as u also briefly touch on in yr previous post. I only know it's a good place for DVD shopping.
Humen is not famous for cheong, it is more for relaxing n shopping with your MM... dont come to my quiet land n disturb me ok...

btw, with the recent heppening, i m now moving myself out from humen to chang'an. which is one of the top 3 happening places in dongguan areas.

Guess very soon I should change the title to "Monthly trip to ChangPing, HouJie & Chang'an"...

if u happen to be in humen, suggest u to go either houjie or chang'an. that only cost u the most rmb50 for the taxi fare.

What can u get in CA? The total naked experience... bcos the ktv MMs there are well train for that... ^__^

On the upcoming posting, i will try my best to explain about the "specialties" of each towns in dongguan...
Old 04-05-2007, 01:23 PM
Samster

Today a bit free, so I am trying my best to reply to the posted msgs n also the pm...

Thanks for those bros who have up me... Will do the same to u on your posting.

There are still quite a number un-replied pm in my mailbox, bros who hv up me will hv priority in return.
If any bros who need the info urgently and I have not yet reply to u, feel free to send me the reminder... There is no promise I will reply promptly, but will do my best...
Old 04-05-2007, 01:24 PM
Samster

Today a bit free, so I am trying my best to reply to the posted msgs n also the pm...

Thanks for those bros who have up me... Will do the same to u on your posting.

There are still quite a number un-replied pm in my mailbox, bros who hv up me will hv priority in return.
If any bros who need the info urgently and I have not yet reply to u, feel free to send me the reminder... There is no promise I will reply promptly, but will do my best...
Old 04-05-2007, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 21
Happykiwi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappykiwi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dee View Post
What can u get in CA? The total naked experience... bcos the ktv MMs there are well train for that... ^__^

On the upcoming posting, i will try my best to explain about the "specialties" of each towns in dongguan...
Hey bro, next time I'm in DG I'll follow you to look see, look see, can or not arr??
Old 04-05-2007, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happykiwi View Post
Hey bro, next time I'm in DG I'll follow you to look see, look see, can or not arr??
Yo Bro, u r more than welcome to join...

btw, i m now planning for my june's trip, hope we can make it together...
Old 04-05-2007, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 20
Maitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to behold

Hi Bro 3Dee,
I will be going to CA & CP from the 10th~13th June. Will u be there during these dates? If not, do u have any top 3 places such as KTV & Saunas to go as this is my first trip...Tks for help! Would like to cheong KTV from 6pm~11 or 12am and then proceed to Sauna and spend the night there..since can save a bit on hotel accomodations as well..hehee!

Tks!

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"
Old 04-05-2007, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 21
reloaded deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyreloaded deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro 3Dee,

Thanks so much for the information. Few more wuestiones to ask..pai sei . What is the minimum spending then? let's say if u dun have a group to go for a room and if u go alone, will they entertain you? no need to pay mummy!! wow...that's nice..
Old 04-05-2007, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

brother 3dee

i confirmed our schedule will be on 17 may ~ 18 may

see u there
Old 05-05-2007, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
pixman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro 3dee

Tks for info, where is FuYing & California located ? Is California in a hotel ? I'll make a short visit this month, can provide some contacts for booking these 2 places ? I've tried Jiahua n recommended. Spacious, clean n lots of MM.
How about sauna in Houjie, any recommendation and rates ?
Tks.
Old 05-05-2007, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
pixman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro Reloaded

Can share with us yr Sheraton's room rate ? Tks.
Old 05-05-2007, 08:18 AM
Samster

have been replying quite a number of PMs, some bros came back with thanks and some just silent. to those bros who feel that the info i provided is useful, i will appreciate if u can up my points, kam sia kam sia...
Old 05-05-2007, 08:24 AM
Samster

depending on the ktv, some minimum spending could go as low as 288 or 388. alone people will still entertain u, that is what i did sometimes.

n if u r alone, some ktv do hv the seat surrounding the stage, where u do not hv to order a ktv room but still can pick the girls. u still can play n drink with the girl, just that u may not able to sing song.

jiahua n jianglong r the examples.

in addition, if u don't hv many kakis, some ktv u can just do not want the DJ, to save rmb 200. wenyi n jianglong r the examples. but most of the 5 star hotel ktv will force u to hv dj, like jiahua n sheraton.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reloaded View Post
Hi bro 3Dee,

Thanks so much for the information. Few more wuestiones to ask..pai sei . What is the minimum spending then? let's say if u dun have a group to go for a room and if u go alone, will they entertain you? no need to pay mummy!! wow...that's nice..
Old 05-05-2007, 08:44 AM
Samster

FuYing is Cinese Hotel in english.

bro u can check out the info here:
http://www.cinesehotel.com/hotel.asp

previously there r only 4 5-star hotels in houjie, Sheraton, HaiYi, FuYing and Jiahua. but during end of march, another 5 star hotel 加州酒店 just opened, i myself hv not visited there yet, bro u can check out the info here:
http://www.happydiet.cn/2006/4-3/152038.html (it is in mandarin)

sauna in houjie? kangdi is one of the most famous among dongguan city, in cp or zhuhai although u can get lots of sauna, but majority the girls quality is just so so (in term of apperance), but kangdi sauna girl is as good as those in the ktv!

the general comments about this sauna is very positive. the feedback that i got from those bros who always roaming around the dongguan city, so far, the best is sauna (best in term of the apperance + services) is kangdi (houjie) then follow by mingzhuge (dongkeng). cp virgin n huihua can't even to into the list...

can't remember what are the exact rates, but it should similar to most of the sauna in dongguan.

for the ktv contact, so sorry, i didn't go to fuying often, but u can just walk in, the ktv rates r quite standard across dongguan.

lastly, thanks is not needed, but please up me. hehehehe!

Quote:
Bro 3dee

Tks for info, where is FuYing & California located ? Is California in a hotel ? I'll make a short visit this month, can provide some contacts for booking these 2 places ? I've tried Jiahua n recommended. Spacious, clean n lots of MM.
How about sauna in Houjie, any recommendation and rates ?
Tks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread