The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2023, 11:13 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 275 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3451 / Power: 23
Arcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Masseuse who does Hegre style massage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcon View Post
Video of the Hegre massage that Coco learned.
Old 13-09-2023, 03:09 AM
Samster (A)

Arcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Some of you guys may already know her previously.. her name is Coco aka Candy.
She's knows how to do Hegre Art of Penis Pleasuring style of massage.

She has decided to let everyone have a chance to try her massage so I'm posting for her here.

Name: Coco
Looks : will definitely not reject.. some even says she's chio.

She is no longer at her previous place, she has changed location and is now at a spa near to Chinatown area.
Entrance : $60/hr.. not those $88 gimmick.
Spa is open till 2am so it's good for those night owls..
Location is near to MRT too.

Please contact her directly for location, she may not reply immediately as she may be busy.
WeChat: Y85407021

She has many good reviews from previous threads but sadly they got deleted.
Will post some image links from her previous reviews .

https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navig...A11FEF1358793Y

https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navig...81A50F760525CY

https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navig...A3CCABB51D638Y
Upz for the night..
Old 13-09-2023, 09:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2089 / Power: 16
Creative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond repute

This looks and sounds good.. Other than entrance fee, any bros can PM me the dmg? Thanks man~
Old 13-09-2023, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Stassyb0b deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited her for my monthly dose, still as great as before. Anyone successfully ventured south? I tried carrasing her stomach and hinted to go downwards but she sits very close to the massage table so I got no chance. Gave up and squeezed her melons instead.
Old 14-09-2023, 10:44 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creative1983 View Post
This looks and sounds good.. Other than entrance fee, any bros can PM me the dmg? Thanks man~
Check ur PM bro..
Old 15-09-2023, 02:34 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stassyb0b View Post
Visited her for my monthly dose, still as great as before. Anyone successfully ventured south? I tried carrasing her stomach and hinted to go downwards but she sits very close to the massage table so I got no chance. Gave up and squeezed her melons instead.
Not sure can venture south.. but seems like no one is saying..
Old 15-09-2023, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 19
counchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samstercounchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samstercounchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bro kind to provide the damage thanks
Old 16-09-2023, 05:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 808 / Power: 3
xianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to behold

Old 16-09-2023, 06:19 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by counchpotato View Post
Any bro kind to provide the damage thanks
Check ur PM bro
Old 19-09-2023, 09:09 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:

She has decided to let everyone have a chance to try her massage so I'm posting for her here.

She is no longer at her previous place, she has changed location and is now at a spa near to Chinatown area.

Please contact her directly for location, she may not reply immediately as she may be busy.

Upz for the Tuesday..
Old 22-09-2023, 03:52 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Video of the Hegre massage that Coco learned.
https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navig...F150793E71219Y

Last edited by Arcon; 23-09-2023 at 02:08 AM.
Old 23-09-2023, 02:31 AM
Samster (A)

Upz with some previous reviews here..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellylover View Post
Tried coco this afternoon. Texted her in mandarin yesterday to ask for slot today, and got location along with booking. Not sure if she speaks other languages.Parking is quite bad as slots along the road usually full. I had to park illegally around 100m away and walk over.

Paid 70 for entrance as i chose additional oil. Later then i realised no need for this option as package already includes oil (wasted $10). I was assigned a room at 3rd floor, which was good because no one walked past throughout my 1hr session. No toilet in room though; it was just down the corridor.

Coco resembles a friend who i fantasised about many times. Petite, nice smelling hair, soft working pants. Awesome. She started with a bit of b2b with light touches, which electrified me as i was definitely not expecting that so early. 30mins massage was ok, and you can even tell her to step on you if you want (theres a ceiling pole for her to hold). No complains here. Good conversationalist as well.

Massage after 30mins was seriously heavenly. I told her it was a torture rather than a massage as i was really breathing hard. Generous amount of oil, varying amounts of pressure, short and long strokes, fast and slow tugs. Im not sure how else to describe. Bros here have taught her well.

Additional damage 2b and respectable tip. Sorry, couldnt negotiate at all in my position of weakness, but i reckon the experience is worth it. Just gotta endure all the way. May return after i recover.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zendude82 View Post
Tried Coco today. Now I understand why TS was so tight lipped about her previously.

She surprised me in a few ways during the session. First off, she started off differently from the norm. Asked her about it, where she learnt it from etc, she just said 是我自家的独门手法,就此一家! cheeky little teaser

Massage wise, her strength and technique is good enough. For her size, she has good strength, hits the right spots. Teasing wise, let's just say she's got the killer touch. She really knows which spots to gently run her fingers along.

RTM? Think she has more skills hidden in her locker, so yes for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamer56 View Post
was around the area and tried luck to have a session and got it.

looks - 8/10 (won’t reject kind for sure)
body - 9/10 (well maintained and curves at the right place)
massage - 8/10 (hard and good)
other service - 9/10 (technique is very rare here and sensual level is tip top)
rtm - definitely if time permits

thanks bro Arcon for the recommendation!
Quote:
Originally Posted by moomoo40 View Post
Visited Coco yesterday

Looks: 7.5/10
Body: 9/10
Massage: 8/10 (I think can use more strength)
Entrance: $60 (Top up $100)

When I first saw her I thought jialat liao, so skinny confirm no boobs. But to my surprise, it was really a nice handful C.

Her hands are magical and I already planning to visit her again for 90mins of massage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anycall View Post
Had recently visited coco on a weekday afternoon. Place was short walk from blue line mrt and relatively discreet but couldn't say the same if it was night time.

Services are as what most bros described. Very sensual and teasing. Started with tickling my back while pressing her boobs on me, followed by massage which was good in my opinion. Got milked on my knees for a good 5 minutes and then flipped over to continue with her hegre style technique. Shot my load explosively at the end.

Looks wise can totally understand why one of the bros mentioned she don't look below 30. If her age is true, means she has a chao lao face. But her features are sharp and definitely acceptable. The room is dark can't see clearly anyway.

Was only offered 2blue option and gladly took it as I wanted to roam her. Boy did I not regret as she has one of the finest pair of c cup tits I've seen. Firm yet soft to touch with pointy nipples. Will definitely rtm but maybe once a month as total damage considered on the high side.

Anyone else got more than a hj from her? Able to unlock more services?
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlerku View Post
Thanks bro Arcon for the sharing.
Tried Coco yesterday and was happy with the experience.
The place is very clean and i was lucky to be assigned a big room with attached shower.
As mentioned by bro Arcon, just take the standard entry $60 for 1 hour, no need topup for the essential oil.. Coco will use alot of the normal oil haha.

Coco is pleasant looking, and had a decent massage with teasing here and there.
Takes her time with the service and it was sensual and very comfortable. Not as many pattern as the Hegre style video cos my little bro not so big kakaka.
But the experience is alot better than the usual ml that only know how to just shake their hands. Was offered 2b option with top roam.

Will rtm if near to the area.
Old 26-09-2023, 06:03 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:

Upz for the week..
Old 29-09-2023, 09:01 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:

Upz for the Friday..
Old 30-09-2023, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 7
Leeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
You should try the milking.. something different
Bro, have any sample video of how she does the milking technique? I wanna visualise. Many thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1