The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2018, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 14
Oneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Who is your favorite legendary ML

.....gsujjfnfkdndnn

Last edited by Oneminman; 13-06-2018 at 02:22 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 10-06-2018, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 16
simontan82 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimontan82 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimontan82 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimontan82 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimontan82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneminman View Post
Those who pm me for Muzi contact kindly note that she has set restrictions to ppl adding her in wechat...Sorry not able to help now and nowadays she work is see on her mood..She is going back on Tues..I see if she is coming back den go meet her first before i get her real contact for you guys to enjoy..
thanks bro!!
Old 10-06-2018, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3001 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Those who pm me for Muzi contact kindly note that she has set restrictions to ppl adding her in wechat...Sorry not able to help now and nowadays she work is see on her mood..She is going back on Tues..I see if she is coming back den go meet her first before i get her real contact for you guys to enjoy..
Earn a lot already big fuck la. Lol!
Old 12-06-2018, 03:07 PM
Samster

Oneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Earn a lot already big fuck la. Lol!
I aso tink so...hahahahah anyway i just went to find tu zhi service damn tip top cat bathe whole body n lick like no tmr sia..song until my legs wobbly lolx
Old 12-06-2018, 03:10 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
I aso tink so...hahahahah anyway i just went to find tu zhi service damn tip top cat bathe whole body n lick like no tmr sia..song until my legs wobbly lolx
Haiz now no.more tian tian I very sad...need syt leh
Old 12-06-2018, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Nowadays alot hang price like a free one $250/$260 earn alot liao den run liao...go make their cb face cb neh neh den come bk n charge even higher price hahahha..Syt cheap one hard to find liao
Old 12-06-2018, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 9
frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Haha bro tiantian is the one at tjpgr?
Old 12-06-2018, 03:33 PM
Samster

Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Nowadays alot hang price like a free one $250/$260 earn alot liao den run liao...go make their cb face cb neh neh den come bk n charge even higher price hahahha..Syt cheap one hard to find liao
Ya lo..gone are the days when u spend 120 for fj with syt at tian tian.hahaha.now FL at sg wolves also command 200 for syt..I found one joint nt bad one..use to be at downtown area
Old 12-06-2018, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 7
tcsgtcsg is a name known to alltcsgtcsg is a name known to alltcsgtcsg is a name known to alltcsgtcsg is a name known to alltcsgtcsg is a name known to alltcsgtcsg is a name known to all

I really miss joanna previously at 200 sbr. Anyone knows where she is now?
Old 12-06-2018, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
keisukehonda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, anyone knows Joey from sin ming? ML
Lost her ctc, anyone knows if she is still operating ? Pls PM me
Old 12-06-2018, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcsgtcsg View Post
I really miss joanna previously at 200 sbr. Anyone knows where she is now?
I tink she went back already..i have her wechat but its use by Pudding now..
Old 12-06-2018, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ya lo..gone are the days when u spend 120 for fj with syt at tian tian.hahaha.now FL at sg wolves also command 200 for syt..I found one joint nt bad one..use to be at downtown area
Spending over $200 for PRC is a nono for me..WIth $200 i go find Kimchi better somemore its a 5star hotel..And some i met are really really pretty with many juice..
Old 12-06-2018, 10:26 PM
Samster

Vyhenfodbdjdnfbjdb zzzzz

Last edited by Oneminman; 13-06-2018 at 02:24 PM.
Old 12-06-2018, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Oh ya forget to mention today when i visit 兔子 she told me 木子 very picky in her customers one..She see mood and see whether she wan or not de..But for u guys i will try my best when she comes back..just pray hard..I guess tats her character ever since i noe her in 221..
She told me she will msg me when shes back..So lets cross our fingers and wait just hope everyone got the chance to visit her
Bunny rite..at bugis area
Old 13-06-2018, 07:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 358 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10287 / Power: 10
bpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Oh ya forget to mention today when i visit 兔子 she told me 木子 very picky in her customers one..She see mood and see whether she wan or not de..But for u guys i will try my best when she comes back..just pray hard..I guess tats her character ever since i noe her in 221..
She told me she will msg me when shes back..So lets cross our fingers and wait just hope everyone got the chance to visit her
Bro can share bunny contact and location? Used to see her at 201A
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread