The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 04-11-2008, 12:11 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
braddelson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batin in KL

Hi to all bros..
Im new here and had my 1st MP "experience" a couple of days back..

Ok, so i went to R***x K***k opposite kanna curry house..
got some reviews of the place on this forum so i went there..
well, its also cos its the only area i actually know.. oh well..

The sign quite small from the outside its on the 1st floor i think..
wend up this narrow staircase and there was this tinted door on the left..
looked in then the door open and i was greeted by a lady around 28-ish maybe..

Me being new i just asked for 1 hour massage..
1st she massaged my back then after a while ask me turn around..
around 50 mins into the session she pointed to my didi and said "Buddy??"
I was quite blur and was like what?

"Buddy?? Massage??"
I asked price and she said 50bucks.. so agreed..
started off not bad soft touch, play with the sack..
then i asked if can feel her..
when i start touching her like she went faster lar, maybe just rushing a little..
can AR under shirt but down south cant
lol

After session was done paid then ciao

Review:
Name : Shu-Li (or something like that)
Massage : 4/10 (i go for lots of proper thai massage so maybe high standard.. lol)
HJ : Yes - 8/10 (first time so happy lar.. lol)
BJ : For the same price, no.. maybe if take FJ then yes
FJ : Yes - but costs RM150

So total damage for me=
RM48(massage) + RM50(HJ) + RM12(tips) = RM110
was quite pokai lar.. lol
Old 04-11-2008, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 16
swingerswagger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Much great info provided by bro tigerpong,

with much appreciation.

Great to learn so many other places out there going to venture there.

Ps. any bros can tell me Where is Horizon ive seen the logo with different colours now and then but just can't remember when or where for i did drive pass it heaps of times

Cheers
Old 05-11-2008, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Pre@oft deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got caught in the heavy downpour yesterday. Passed by Sri Permaisuri and decided to pay a visit to to my favourite NL Ayu. Unfortunately she was working and I didnt want to try Nana. So took OKT Ng recommendation for a CKT from JB instead.

My FR:

Name: BB or V V (didnt get name right)
Massage skill : Hard and painful
GFE : 8/10
Batin : 8/10 - started with doggie batin
WIR : Definately for batin

She said her batin skill is highly sought with a fellow bro' going for 45 mins without cumming (after a month's session with her - dun know how many times though). She claimed that she learned her batin skill from a master down south who is also highly sought by the Datuks n Tan Sri
Old 06-11-2008, 08:01 AM
Samster (M)

johnlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Batin in KL

Tuesday when to TTDI MP Leeman's place which is my regular MP. The OKT recommended me the new package cost 158 an hour; I said no I want the 98 package and I want Suki. Instead of that the OKT send me an NL. I went out to see the OKT to change the ML. 5mins later Suki came in and she also requesting to me politely to take the 158 package. Not to disappoint her I took the package. What happen to this MP? The customer got the right to choose the ML and package and not the OKT. Leeman please do something about it.
Old 09-11-2008, 04:10 PM
Samster

soldier1stclass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to Aura Hartamas today. 4 new Pinoys working there.

Name: Grace
Looks: 7/10 (a lil dark, can't really see)
Body: 6.5/10 (nice racks for B2B though)
Massage: 8/10
B2B: 7.5/10
HJ: 9/10 good!
BJ: No
FJ: No

Damage RM158 for Massage, B2B and Batin

Old 09-11-2008, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 16
swingerswagger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, A quick simple FR,

Just went to this massage place in hartamas G***I*** .use to go there last time and decided to go try it out again, was recommended this PRC ML,

when she came in she was sweet and pleasant.

Started giving me a massage and she was very friendly.I said i think i had her massage me before,. she didnt remember and even offered me to change to another girl if i didnt want her to massage me, that took me by surprise for i didnt expect her to say that. I quickly said No i wanted her massage (think it was one ML that i returned to look for before but she left already and now she is back) and will return to find her, she giggled again and said im lying. I Didnt really want a hard massage so i asked her to go soft. And she said thats works great for her and she laughed again. She started massaging lower as it progress and it felt really good. I quite enjoyed it. She then progressed with batin and she asked whether i wanted to touch. I said i only brought out limited amount cos i didnt want to spend the extra she said its ok and was very accomodating she then mentioned she would go for less it was ok with her i guess it was cos we were laughing and talking shit & i was pretty friendly with her. So she said i wont ask for much i said i only had like 20 extra and she said she wouldnt mind. I then agreed and she took her top of and started licking me. It all started and it felt really nice. I made her lie down and massaged her back and she didnt mind at all. Came after awhile shooting my load at her boobs. Hugged each other for awhile then she proceeded with massaging my head even the time was way up.

My overall report.

Name. Tina (PRC)
Age. Late 20s i guess 28 29?
Looks: 6.5-7/10 maybe depends on each bros preference.
Body: a little chubby but it works fine.
GFE: very accomadating
Overall damage : 95 + 27 i would have really tipped her more but i left 5 bux in my wallet. didnt want the extra spending but really wanted to give her like 50 which is the standard price i guess for AR i guess not sure.
RTF: definately for her great and friendly accomadation..

even if all bros don't want to autoroam. i think it will be nice, but i think the autoroam price in G I has been 50 always. I was merely lucky i guess cos i said i had her massage me before but she went back when i came back to look for her. She just came back from china to work. She was there before.

Thought i do not know her quality of massage for all bros that like hard strong effective massage. I am merely there for batin with a nice girl. All bros try her out if u like GFE, she is really nice girl.

Peace Out.
Old 10-11-2008, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
mahmuus is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulvision View Post
Hi bro,

I just want to shre my experience in MP puchong (near the Tesco, maybank one)

Actually i feel a bit disappointed with the journey. I went there and welcome by the receptionist women. that time not many massage lady available. Mostly a bit old one. i request IDA, but she is on job. Finally, came one PRC, about 25 to 30 years old, face OKOK lo, so...NVM la. take it.

Went to the room. start the job. She ask me wether want to wear my own underwear or the MP one. So, i Said i wear my own one. Massage started form back first. Agreed it is a good massage. after 1 hour, the PRC said ok, finished. HUH? why no front massage one? and no offer for batin?

i do ask why...the answer is if i need front massage need to add hour. AND no BATIN AVAILABLE. ??????

maybe no chemistry in between us..SIEN

That the "Sien" experince faced by me.

@-@
Yeah, I went to this place before. Some of the girls are quite chun. Happen to ask the ML about batin, reply was they never provide this kind of service. Massage is good; RM40/hour.
Old 11-11-2008, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 18
sexypirate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre@oft View Post
Got caught in the heavy downpour yesterday. Passed by Sri Permaisuri and decided to pay a visit to to my favourite NL Ayu. Unfortunately she was working and I didnt want to try Nana. So took OKT Ng recommendation for a CKT from JB instead.

My FR:

Name: BB or V V (didnt get name right)
Massage skill : Hard and painful
GFE : 8/10
Batin : 8/10 - started with doggie batin
WIR : Definately for batin

She said her batin skill is highly sought with a fellow bro' going for 45 mins without cumming (after a month's session with her - dun know how many times though). She claimed that she learned her batin skill from a master down south who is also highly sought by the Datuks n Tan Sri
Nice one bro!!
Old 11-11-2008, 05:44 PM
Samster

samtiu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went to a*** , the newer one . Got NL Fasha, probably bit plump for some tastes but real friendly and fun. Good massage, not too hard , not too soft.
Face:5/10
Body:5/10
GFE:8/10
HJ:9/10-could barely walk after. Has a real sensous and gentle touch and she knows her way around a cock head
Will definitely return.

Price:98 for 1 hour with batin, extra RM30 for extra 15min batin, worth the extra

samtiu.
Old 11-11-2008, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
kymc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1st,thanks to all bro here which really contribute lots of valuable experience + info,this is very helpful especially for those want to cheong but dunno where to go just like me (i'm new)

Actually,I was in & out on this thread nearly for 2 weeks-times purpose to look for some good massage + good hj (my perception of good hj should begin with a massage section by a good looking PRC and for sure the age can't be too old, prefer < 26 yrs old).

After gained some basic knowledge here, then decided to try it out and here is my report during my first & second visit in last weekend (taken 2-times massage within 2 days, seen a little bit of crazy)

Last saturday
--------------
The MP is located in desa petaling named 'g. y.. f...', next to KK supermarket,this MP has been mentioned before in this thread. Went up,press bell, door opened.directly ask OKT how much for body massage per-hour,was told rm50. Accept and proceed to partition room, at that time, oledi told by OKT d gals provide hj as well, maybe my face already shown "I want hj".The massage room seen ok for me, look clean, no smell, but dislike this curtain partition, bcoz it can be easily see by other nxt to you if it was not properly block.Undressed,but remain underwear since I'm bit of nervous. After a while, a PRC coming and started with back massage until she ask me to turn around. At first, she ask me first time massage ? and is d presure ok ? in fact this is my first time body massage by female (normally i took real massage by guy) of course the presure is not ok for me, but I just said ok since this is not the purpose to come here.At last (i think 45mins passed), she ask me want 'la chin' I not really know what she mean,but I'm very sure this is d main course that I waiting for, immediately I ask how much, was told rm50, immediately I ask can I raba-raba you, she silent. (all the time, i assume ppl agreed with me if they keep silent), so I told her, ok. Then both of us start busy, she started hj and I told her to do it slowly,and I started raba-raba her, but all the time, I only raba from outside clothes. The feeling was became good then 'beh tahan' and ask her "can i kiss you?" but this time, she answer 'no'. what to do, maintain the hj til unload. After unload, she told me oledi 1-hr and she ask me whether want to take shower there or not. Overall not bad,not too rush when doing hj, but maybe bcoz of I not held longer enough (only few mins i think, dunno got 5 mins or not)
name: ah hua
from: china somewhere nearby the beijing which I dunno (oledi 3 mths here)
look: 7/10 look sweet and bit baby fat
age: she told me 26, but i believe bcoz she look like 26...hehe
gfe: seen friendly for me 6/10
hj: 8/10 (i really enjoy it since first-time hj by massage gal ma)
body: sorry as i hv no idea how to classify the boom size only based on raba-raba
damage:50 massage + 50 hj = 100

Last sunday
------------
The MP is located in the shoplots beside the tesco puchong, similar rows to maybank. I can't remember the name but this MP also has been review by some bro here as all the things happend seen to be the same. Go in, ask the lady boss in reception for the cost of 1 hr body massage, was told rm40 and additional 20 for 1/2 hr.Accept and prompt a PRC behind me and she carry few towel and ask me to follow her to 2nd floor, when going up I saw the first floor door sign was serving for ladies only.The PRC look was ok for me, as normal wearing a red t-shirt and jeans. She ask me whether to wear my own underwear or she can provide, of course wearing my own.As normal, started massage on my back, no doubt the massage was not bad if compare to yesterday. I really dun care...massage and massage..I really dun realise it was an hour pass until she told me ok...oledi 1 hour. Huh..immediately I ask her, 1 hour only massage back, she reply 'yes' unless you take another 1 hr and normally client took 2 & 1/2 hrs to complete entire body...when I hear entire body,immediately I though incl. my didi....so damn fast to instruct her to extend 1 & 1/2 hrs...Then, she continue to complete my back, and ask me to turn around, started on my leg, hand, and body, I oledi feel bit of strange as she haven't ask for extra service since oledi 2 hr..ok...nevermind, decided to ask her..."why you didn't ask for extra service?",she reply "what extra service? nevermind you tell me" I though GOT change...then fast fast ask her "how much for hj/bj...?" she smile, and said "NO..HERE NOT ALLOWED",
A statement "it defeat my purpose" sudden come out from my brain..damn for my 2 & 1/2 hrs times gone...but nevermind learn from experience, try to be gentlemen, let her complete the massage..go down and paid rm100 for 2 & 1/2 hrs massage with nothing happend.
name: never ask (but she told me her no. was 13 and ask me to look for her again) ... NO THANKS
look: 6/10 look normal
gfe: feel friendly
hj: NO
body: no idea
damage:40 + 40 + 20 = 100

Thinking to try out the MP in kuchai lama this weekend which posted by bro tigerpoog (if got time)...thanks
Old 12-11-2008, 04:16 PM
Samster

BananaShortcake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to this place Horizon@KotaDamansara same row with Starbucks. Went there after offcie hours and the place was kinda empty. Abit hesitant about trying but decided what the fuck and asked for a girl from the counter guy. He led me to a space blocked by curtains and i changed into my shorts. Shortly a china gal came in... Quite hot with wonderful titties. Great PR skills as i cant speak much mandarin she tried her best talkin to me. Overall the massage was great and the BJ was reasonable, session ended with a tit fuck till i came.

Name: Yi ling
Looks: 8/10
BJ: 6/10
Body: Slim, 34C
Old 12-11-2008, 04:35 PM
Samster

mun008 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kymc View Post
1st,thanks to all bro here which really contribute lots of valuable experience + info,this is very helpful especially for those want to cheong but dunno where to go just like me (i'm new)

Thinking to try out the MP in kuchai lama this weekend which posted by bro tigerpoog (if got time)...thanks
Great post from you, bro...me too wanted to try the kuchai lama MP, and also the desa petaling MP u posted....Yeah.!!!! Keep it on....
Old 13-11-2008, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 23
Private Ryan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPrivate Ryan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

dear bros,

it seems most MP with batin is at outskirt of KL.
i'm now visiting to KL and staying in city centre, near wisma genting, bukit bintang area.
please advise where and how to get some action nearby.
if none, can arrange delivery to hotel ar?
pls reply or pm me.

thanks in advance.
Old 13-11-2008, 08:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
tigerpong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BananaShortcake View Post
Went to this place Horizon@KotaDamansara same row with Starbucks. Went there after offcie hours and the place was kinda empty. Abit hesitant about trying but decided what the fuck and asked for a girl from the counter guy. He led me to a space blocked by curtains and i changed into my shorts. Shortly a china gal came in... Quite hot with wonderful titties. Great PR skills as i cant speak much mandarin she tried her best talkin to me. Overall the massage was great and the BJ was reasonable, session ended with a tit fuck till i came.

Name: Yi ling
Looks: 8/10
BJ: 6/10
Body: Slim, 34C
bro,
how much is yr damage?
Old 13-11-2008, 09:51 AM
Samster

kymc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To all bro, the MP in this posted is located in klang might out of scope to this batin in KL, but anyway just to share some information for those might hv change to drop by in klang next time.

Went to klang yesterday to settle some personal stuff in old city area. After that drop by bukit tinggi (I) for dinner and then thinking directly proceed to kesas highway back to KL. When came out from bukit tinggi (I) on the way to kesas highway, I saw there is one MP named "bali massage" on my left side, actually I'hv seen this MP before in my memory but not really crazy for massage at that time and this MP can be easily recognize bcoz the sightboard was blinking like highway star. Immediately I ask myself..on or not? Why not since I hv nothing to do after this and feel bit tried actually. So, made a u-turn back (the MP is located beside the (jalan banting)? i think yes, if you are in direction from klang to banting, just in the middle around 100to 200 miles away from tesco and before jusco there is only one row of shoplots in your left side. the MP sitting next to 99 supermarket, and there is 1 huge chinese restaurant and pub if I not mistaken, sure bro can get this place if you are familiar with klang bukit tinggi area)

Park my car and walk in, there are 1 uncle and 1 malay gal in reception. Normal procedure will do, ask for how much, was told rm48 for 1 hr. Deal, change slipper and follow uncle to the back and uncle ask me is PRC ok for me, of course ok for me. Go in d partition assigned and undressed everything except underwear on. I not really enjoy the environment bcoz 1st very dim or I should said dark, 2nd noisy water sound, i think they try to made some similar sound like bali...but failed, 3rd curtain partition again..haha. After a while, a gal came in, huh, sorry to said this she is not my type even not in my ground acceptance level. Nevermind, massage mar...what big deal...started with back massage, it is too soft...no presure...nevermind..I request her to hard bit, she answer ok, but still the same..damn...nevermind, since oledi in the room, thinking to get some sleep. Massage n massage, sudden I feel there is no contact from her at all about 30 seconds...turn my eye and look at her,OMG, she is typing her sms...I dunno I should angry or not..she look at me and smile then continue massage, but for sure this is damn angry and funny for me. After that, she asked me to turn around, and continue massage leg, just after a while, she point her finger on my didi and asked do you want to massage here? Sorry to said this again, I really no mood when look at her...so I reply no thanks...and let end the section. After finished, take a P and a glass of water then paid.

But one thing, I quite sure, d gals in this MP provide hj and might hv others extra service as they are not really concentrate on massage and there are prc, indo and thai..I'm ok actually if the PRC look ok for me even the massage skill so so. Will go again to browse some other gals since it hit my purpose and might got surprise...maybe?

name: didn't ask
look: 3/10
hj: didn't try
massage: 3/10 anyone can do that
damage:48

Sorry bro for too many uncertain info "didn't ask". For sure I will ask for my next visit and appear in my report.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1