The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-12-2015, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBSS View Post
Bro,

FYI, just applied for the Pre LVTP, got rejected also dunno why.
Go to ICA to appeal say cannot appeal.
Got salary, got flat also tio reject.

Just tell me even tio reject, still can go for ROM.
U can still ROM , just cannot get LTVP after marriage.

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 25-12-2015, 04:25 PM
Samster

shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulaner View Post
Just got back from Changi tonite by Tiger Air. 5 customs officers stands before the passport counter , near the escalator and stop VIet Girls and led to questioning.
Very strict
Not new, it happens Long time ago...

2015 pts in 2015
Old 26-12-2015, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
BBSS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
Dun think cannot get LTVP.
Just that need to follow the normal procedure of waiting for like 4 to 6 months instead of 4 to 6 weeks if the Pre LTVP application is approved.
Old 26-12-2015, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Can get LTVP after marriage for those high income earners who pay lots of taxes...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 27-12-2015, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro,

LTVP is pretty easy...only PR is the long wait.

care to share how much salary u declare?
Old 27-12-2015, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro,

Yes still can rom. My friend self employed did so without applying for pre lvtp. Just the procedure longer

Viet KTV short guide

Learn more about VB and their culture

Tieng Viet Lovers Club

To return up: racghu, keewee
Old 27-12-2015, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 21
pusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro,

Bro no want can stop any couple from rom in sin, if we look up in rom website, they even welcome 2 foreign couple to rom in sin.

Rom in sin and permit to stay in sin after marriage is a separate issue.
We hv the right to marry anyone we desire, ica also hv the authority allow or reject stay after martiage. The sole purpose they came out with pre-approve ltvp is for telling us if our foreign spouse could stay in sin after marriage. So if pre approval is not approve, what makes us think after marriage ltvp will be approve?
Old 04-01-2016, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pusielover View Post
Bro no want can stop any couple from rom in sin, if we look up in rom website, they even welcome 2 foreign couple to rom in sin.

Rom in sin and permit to stay in sin after marriage is a separate issue.
We hv the right to marry anyone we desire, ica also hv the authority allow or reject stay after martiage. The sole purpose they came out with pre-approve ltvp is for telling us if our foreign spouse could stay in sin after marriage. So if pre approval is not approve, what makes us think after marriage ltvp will be approve?
Absolutely agree ....

U reply what I want to say ...

Just one point to add ..

Yes it's a longer process of 4-6 mths some said ... Meaning after ROM, you have to leave the country , u can't stay here for 4-6 mths to wait for approval , meaning it's Gona be troublesome and still a need to be separated after marriage ... To add if the thought of the process is longer only, so what makes us think is only 4-6 mths.

ICA have already advise those to get pre-marriage LTVP approval, there must be a reason for it ... There is already 1 live case here .. Unless someone of similar case but gotten a positive result out of it, else dun hope for the best

2015 pts in 2015
Old 04-01-2016, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Can get LTVP after marriage for those high income earners who pay lots of taxes...
True , agreed , if so pre-approved ltvp should be ok for this case ...

2015 pts in 2015
Old 04-01-2016, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by volcano View Post
LTVP is pretty easy...only PR is the long wait.

care to share how much salary u declare?
I am lucky... My Wife gotten her PR in 5 mths and its her 1st time application. I am also definitely NOT a high earner and high tax payers as some said that it will be a good case of approval.

In summary PR not necessary is a Long wait

My comments is Luck , Right Time , Salary Maybe , Record Maybe, Yearly Declare Tax Maybe , Girl's record ... I Guess maybe maybe hidden factors which no body will know except ICA.

Guessing of how much salary or whatever reasons is of no use.

2015 pts in 2015

Last edited by shysaint; 05-01-2016 at 12:09 AM.
Old 05-01-2016, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

My friend now near 50, earning about 3k per month. Has a wife about 30 yrs old and a new born daughter in HCMC. Got her daughter SG passport and applied PR for mum and within months, wife got PR. Now wife planning to quit job in HCMC and move to SG permanently.
Old 05-01-2016, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
My friend now near 50, earning about 3k per month. Has a wife about 30 yrs old and a new born daughter in HCMC. Got her daughter SG passport and applied PR for mum and within months, wife got PR. Now wife planning to quit job in HCMC and move to SG permanently.
the key for any application...

1. constant employment and contribute CPF monthly
2. File taxes yearly
3. babies born to Singaporean spouse
4. have a permanent housing
5. <any extra>

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 05-01-2016, 12:06 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

1. constant employment and contribute CPF monthly
2. File taxes yearly
3. babies born to Singaporean spouse
4. have a permanent housing
5. <any extra>
I dun think these are the hard rules.

1. He worked in SG then moved to work in HCMC, no CPF n tax report for 2 yrs. after 2 yrs in HCMC, he went back to SG, took a year to look for a job. Thus total 3 yrs no pay tax.

2. As mentioned missed out 3 yrs.

3. Yes his baby born in HCMC but registered with ICA.

4. Staying with parents n now trying BTO but at his age of 50, will have to get short term loan.

Again, no hard equation or flow chart....baby born in 2015 n wife PR approved in 2015 too. Wife only visited SG a few times on 30 days pass. She normally stay over the weekend and back to HCMC.
Old 05-01-2016, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I dun think these are the hard rules.
Whether is a Country or Company or Organisation or even our own Family, there are Rules , Policies and etc.

Rules , Policies ... Exists for a Reason. It's states the Minimum Criteria for an application (for this case). Once you met the requirements, than yes chances becomes higher unless your spouse and/or your 'Merit' Fails your application.

To me , the rules and policies are there so that People Do Not AnyHow Applies , it guide the application so that all are being assess in a standard way (who knows?) and Also with such rules and policies, if your application Is Rejected, please do not KPKB with them (ICA). That's the purpose.

Actually during my Wife PR application. A lot of documents they did not collect. I ask them why and its stated in the application form. The officer replies is they are not needed. I was worried then coz it Ma affect the application.

For example: It's like taking part in an running event, if u accept the rules and policies, u sign up for the indemnity and the event. Anything happens to you, you can't fault the organiser unless it's the organiser fault. So in this case, ICA mishandle your application else if you are rejected means u doesn't meet their minimum requirements and either of u have failed your merits assessment which you will not know.

As mentioned also , there are a lot of hidden stuff which we won't know how they actually assess.

End of the day, to me, just put in the application , if rejected then appeal , if appeal fails, appeal again. Don't give up. Different people different luck , different people different timeframe, different people different journey, different people different application , many many possibility.

2015 pts in 2015
Old 05-01-2016, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quote:

Rules , Policies ... Exists for a Reason. It's states the Minimum Criteria for an application (for this case). Once you met the requirements, than yes chances becomes higher unless your spouse and/or your 'Merit' Fails your application.
Yes there will be rules n policies but not "hard" or must meet else u will be nailed.

My friend's case is a good example. Assume 1 of rules is he must be earning enough. He was divorced once and his previous HDB was given to his wife and son. We can imagine how much left in CPF account. Currently, he still need to give mandate monthly allowance to previous wife and son. So imagine salary 3k, deducts CPF, deducts personal living expenses, deducts allowance, how much will he be left? Yet, his wife PR was approved within months.

He even told me n friends, dun bother to listen to all craps, u need to meet this n that. Just go n apply, no harm.....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1