The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-05-2012, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiongBalai View Post
Wow got sea view room.. Interesting.. Wifi accessible? There's supermarket/minimart nearby?
Yes, seaview fm ur room window. And yes, WiFi coverage too.

Dont say supermkt or minimkt. U want the whole of wet market also nearby.

U want toko (jamu shop), pharmacy , clinic also nearby.

U want massage joint, also nearby.

U want Money Changers also nearby.

U want to go pray Kwan Im also nearby.

U want to have nasi padang, steak, thick black aroma coffee also nearby.

Ayah....kong baey leow....
Old 19-05-2012, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 13
ChiongBalai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hahahah, swee swee... Ehhh ATM leh? :/
Old 19-05-2012, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hahahah, swee swee... Ehhh ATM leh? :/
Hmm....StarScream poor man. Dont bring cards along ...be it Debt/Credit cards. As mentioned in the post, teres BCA bank opp Palapa Hotel. Teres another along the street and not far fm the jetty. But no idea whether can w/d cash using POSB card. If by chance I am tere, will chk for u and post here...
Old 19-05-2012, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Hmm....StarScream poor man. Dont bring cards along ...be it Debt/Credit cards. As mentioned in the post, teres BCA bank opp Palapa Hotel. Teres another along the street and not far fm the jetty. But no idea whether can w/d cash using POSB card. If by chance I am tere, will chk for u and post here...
Thx for your advice bro.. But if my leave gets approved most likely my next trip might be 5D4N.. So gotta bring my card along.. Card lost never mind can call back to bank to cancel immed.. If cash lost no card... Have to go back villa.. Not to find cewek but to sell myself lol.. If you see a guy sitting inside one of the houses you know Liao it's me lol..
Old 19-05-2012, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris888 View Post
Hi all bros!

Firstly , i would like to thank all the seniors bros in here for making Tg Balai much much more easier for newbies like me to understand. I found out about this place because now currently I am in operations than found out about this place from all the malaysians workers i work with Cant go with them as we are all on shift and if we all go.. than operation become we all kena on the operation table by management liao.

Sounds like a heaven to me.

Been reading the thread since page 1 and the Dummy guides on page 122.

This is what i've learnt.

1.) Its a trip from habourfront to the Tg Balai
2.) Check in hotel
3.) Go villa via hotel van or public transport
4.) Always find those ceweks with chemistry.. those you think got feeling (eg. say hi/wave/smile/seduce/many more)
5.) try to haggle with the okt
6.) pay up and maybe can get the girl into the van with you if got space , if not tell okt what time room number and hotel name than okt will motorbike them there)
7.) if got free time till the designated timing ( ask driver bring go massage )
8.) reach the timing and wait the cewek come and start action
9.) go eat after rest.
10.) maybe disco if not go back hotel with some drinks
11.) fuck again.
12.) sleep.
13.) 1 last shot before she go off in the morning
14.) tip her and bye bye.
15.) repeat step 3 if staying for 1 more night

This is whats in my image after i've read since page 1.. am I right bros?

I can't speak malay at all and I can only speak chinese and english and hokkien. So would there be any outings i could join most preferrably next week?

Would love to lose my virgin balai exp with sammy bros !! esp those senior in here!!
Yeah bro, you more or less figured out.. Some people's "Modus Operandi" might vary slightly.. For e.g Girl reach hotel alrdy bring out to eat then go back and bonk till dinner than go out eat again.. Depends on the individual of course..

Point #7; if by designated time you mean the time after you pick the girl to the time she comes to your room, then forget the massage.. Normally within 10-20 mins they're there alrdy.. Unless you ask OKT for a specific time for your "food" to be delivered..
Or unless you alrdy check into hotel, you can just pass OKT your room key so the girl will be waiting in your room regardless what time you get back.. Just make sure your valuables are on you and you check room service bill after that la.

Some of the OKTs can speak Chinese/hokkien but not all la.. Best to have someone who speaks the language..
I'll be going but not that soon.. Prolly 2nd week of June.. Also depending on my leave approval..
Old 20-05-2012, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Chris888 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Yeah bro, you more or less figured out.. Some people's "Modus Operandi" might vary slightly.. For e.g Girl reach hotel alrdy bring out to eat then go back and bonk till dinner than go out eat again.. Depends on the individual of course..

Point #7; if by designated time you mean the time after you pick the girl to the time she comes to your room, then forget the massage.. Normally within 10-20 mins they're there alrdy.. Unless you ask OKT for a specific time for your "food" to be delivered..
Or unless you alrdy check into hotel, you can just pass OKT your room key so the girl will be waiting in your room regardless what time you get back.. Just make sure your valuables are on you and you check room service bill after that la.

Some of the OKTs can speak Chinese/hokkien but not all la.. Best to have someone who speaks the language..
I'll be going but not that soon.. Prolly 2nd week of June.. Also depending on my leave approval..

Ok ok bro.. second week of june me this young bro can experience balai with you together? hahaha
Old 21-05-2012, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 20
manz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samstermanz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samstermanz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just came back from Balai. Sat morning ferry full. Bad luck liao. So many old folks on the ferry. My driver told me that they are christian come to Balai to pray. In the end took the 7.50am ferry to Sekupang.Ticket cost $27. From Sekupang wait for 1 and half hr, then take Dumai Express to Balai. Journey abt 1.5hrs. Ticket cost $65k. Reach balai already 11 plus. Sian liao.

My driver already book hotel for us at Aston. so we go Villa straight away. Most shop left max 5 gals. So even left only 1 gal. Cursing already. Finally went to Villa11. They got the most gal left. Ard 7 or 8 gal. I choose the 1 million gal. My fren choose 800k. And the other one took from Villa 12A at 750k.

I got no regrets paying 1 million. Can COF. No demanding. Never ask for anything even when we go shopping. She just buy nuts and lollipop. Can massage. Can try any position. Shower and wash in bathtub. Very nice gal.

Evening eat infront of Aston beer garden. Regret. Service very slow, Food damn expensive and also not nice. Regret.

Book VIP karoake room in Aston and proceed. Total bill come to $750k. Spoke to the manager and there is a dancer that will strip if u book VIP room but cost at 500k per person. Also if gal accompany u and sing cost 200k. We rejected the offer as we have our own gal.

Met bro Fazer80 on the way back. Very nice bro.
Old 21-05-2012, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
papahgl1207 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
yup, a mini market just next door...
wow..bro makashi after reading all those..

seem like u having a good time.. when going to balai/batam again...
Old 21-05-2012, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by manz_tatz View Post
Just came back from Balai. Sat morning ferry full. Bad luck liao. So many old folks on the ferry. My driver told me that they are christian come to Balai to pray. In the end took the 7.50am ferry to Sekupang.Ticket cost $27. From Sekupang wait for 1 and half hr, then take Dumai Express to Balai. Journey abt 1.5hrs. Ticket cost $65k. Reach balai already 11 plus. Sian liao.

My driver already book hotel for us at Aston. so we go Villa straight away. Most shop left max 5 gals. So even left only 1 gal. Cursing already. Finally went to Villa11. They got the most gal left. Ard 7 or 8 gal. I choose the 1 million gal. My fren choose 800k. And the other one took from Villa 12A at 750k.

I got no regrets paying 1 million. Can COF. No demanding. Never ask for anything even when we go shopping. She just buy nuts and lollipop. Can massage. Can try any position. Shower and wash in bathtub. Very nice gal.

Evening eat infront of Aston beer garden. Regret. Service very slow, Food damn expensive and also not nice. Regret.

Book VIP karoake room in Aston and proceed. Total bill come to $750k. Spoke to the manager and there is a dancer that will strip if u book VIP room but cost at 500k per person. Also if gal accompany u and sing cost 200k. We rejected the offer as we have our own gal.

Met bro Fazer80 on the way back. Very nice bro.
Haha next time if stay Aston can try McDota.. Fast food lah but convenient just dapao back to the room.. Unless kau takut boncet la haha..
How you find Aston hotel bro?
Old 21-05-2012, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris888 View Post
Ok ok bro.. second week of june me this young bro can experience balai with you together? hahaha
Hmmmm can't confirm anything yet.. Because my leave status still pending.. Got internal office politics la.. Mafan.. Will update once confirmed.. Or else if got someone else going soon you just go ahead lor.. No problemo..
Old 21-05-2012, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by papahgl1207 View Post
wow..bro makashi after reading all those..

seem like u having a good time.. when going to balai/batam again...
Greetings Bro R. So long no see. . Maybe June will go once more before take a break. . You wana go together?
Old 21-05-2012, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Greetings Bro R. So long no see. . Maybe June will go once more before take a break. . You wana go together?
Wao seems like a lot of bros going next month..
Makashi bro, there is no such thing as a break from the Riau islands! Our xiao didis lust and the irresistible temptations lying hidden away there are inevitable!
Like Robin Williams said; God gave us a penis and a brain, but not enough blood to use both at the same time!
Old 21-05-2012, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

take a break to prepare for bigger things to come...
Old 22-05-2012, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
take a break to prepare for bigger things to come...
Ooooh.. Bro, hope you don't take offence at my post, wasn't intended.. Was just a light hearted joke..
Old 22-05-2012, 09:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
papahgl1207 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
haha.. thanks Bro S,

which date of june wor.. balai or batam ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1