The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2017, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 8
yying is one of the Best!yying is one of the Best!yying is one of the Best!
Re: Grabhitch

The alarm rang and it's 6am. I saw a note beside my phone, hubby had already left for a golf game in JB with his work associates who invited him. I had forgotten about it. Typically the first thing I do when I wake up is to check my phone. Saw a few messages, kk's message was one of them, I remembered his number. I was surprised that his morning greeting was sent at 5.30am. A flash back of last night was damn hilarious, I couldn't believe we did that.

I felt like taking off from work that morning since I have already completed what I had to do last night. Last night's work, drama and sex drained the energy out of me. I texted my boss to inform her that I was having a fever and will be on medical leave. My boss is generally more sympathetic towards fever than normal flu but don't abuse it. I have 2 more hours before the clinic open to get a mc. I know I'm terrible right. The thing about mc is when you are well you get an mc, when you are sick, you don't want to see the doc to get mc.

I replied kk's message with good morning greeting as well since he waited for me last night. Few seconds later, I received an incoming call from kk's number. I answered and the first thing he said was "I couldn't sleep last night". I asked him why? Nightmare? He told me he missed me. I scolded him for spouting nonsense. Kk asked whether I need a lift to work, I told him no as I will be seeing a doctor later. He asked if my hubby will be accompanying me, I told him no as he already left for golf. Then he said he can accompany me, I told him no need to trouble him. He replied he is the boss and free anytime. I told him really no need.

Kk insisted then said he wanted to play a game. This fellow really like to play games. The game will be via FaceTime, if he can give me an orgasm, he accompanies me to the clinic, otherwise if he can't, he will leave me alone....
Old 02-07-2017, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
HapyLife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hoping to read more
Old 02-07-2017, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 12
xatral is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxatral is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yying View Post
It's so tough for me. I know I'm not a good wife
Thanks for lending your "listening" ear to me!
I did enjoy your story. Sadly, whenever I take Uber, they are male drivers.

And I don't have the nerves to pick up ladies in the MRT these days. Need to inject Dutch courage.
Old 02-07-2017, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 0
bigass is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigass is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigass is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I really prefer my passengers to sit in front
Old 02-07-2017, 11:06 PM
Samster

Me: I surrender, you win. I already reach an orgasm by talking to you. Don't have to play!
Kk: Aww..you liar. We didn't even start. Anyway I will drive over in 15mins
Me: clinic opens at 8am, you don't have to come so early.
Kk: we can go McDonald's first to have our breakfast
Me: ok

I don't mind meeting kk again as I was also curious to know him more. I quickly took a shower, brushed my teeth and applied my skincare. I didn't put on any make up as I want to look pale as possible to convince the doc to give me an mc. Next what to wear, I simply wore a knitted white crop top and denim shorts. I probably took more than 15mins.

Kk was already waiting for me. I got on his car, he was in white polo tee and berms.
Me: "sorry sorry!"
Kk: "good morning babe,you always made me wait! Anyway I just arrived you are not late! Ehhh you look different today"
Me: "in what way?"
Kk: "good way"
Me: "stop staring at me"
Kk: "you are blushing"
Me: "stop teasing me, let's go"
I do enjoy his presence and got comfortable during the ride. Kk shared with me about his job, ambition etc. I could feel that he is very passionate in what he is doing and I admire him for that.

At Mcdonald's, both of us fought to order the food. I told him I will buy but he refused. End up, we queued together and place the order. Both of us ordered big breakfast and ice Milo drinks. When it came to payment, we fought to pay as well. The aunty laughed at us and said guy should pay. Kk gave me the victory look and told me to go find a table. The scene reminded me of the first breakfast date with my hubby.

Kk shared with me that I'm the only girl that fought with him to pay. The others waited for him to serve them. He asked whether I have any sisters or frens who are like me to intro to him. I gave him a facepalm. Kk started to count the number of guys who looked at me. I couldn't be bothered with his nonsense. To boost his ego, I also started counting how many gals looked at him. I know it's damn comical. Even though we know each other for less than 24 hours, is an amusement to be with him. I reminded him that I need to go to the clinic and we left after finishing our food....
Old 02-07-2017, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 8
brickbaton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue sis
Old 03-07-2017, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1112 / Power: 14
fringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fion.18 View Post
Wah really ah I should try and then I will know who has flashy cars.

Ooo but mediocre then sian so that's why u employ the sore throat technique?

I've taken uber and grab but sometimes I find the Drivers taking too much. I don't like it leh, like invade my privacy.
That's what my wife said exactly and she rather take mrt from then on.... wonder which guy turned her off so much....zzzz... now no more stories for me
Old 03-07-2017, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to more updates, very nice story.
Old 03-07-2017, 09:35 AM
Samster

The breakfast was simple yet incredibly sweet with kk's presence. I kept the feeling to myself. Perhaps it rekindled what I had with my hubby many years ago when there wasn't so much troubling stuff in our heads.

After breakfast, I directed him the way to the clinic. His male chauvinism displayed when we reached the clinic, kk instructed me to sit and passed him my ic to him. I felt awkward as there were other patients looking at us. I quickly took out my shades from my bag and wore them.
Kk: "your ic, not your shades!" He chuckled.
Me: "of cos I know! I took out my wallet and passed my ic to him.

Kk proceeded to the counter with to register for my turn. Looking around, there were like 7 patients ahead of me. When he was back, I snatched my ic back from him.
Kk: "so we are 5 years apart" he also laughed at my ic picture.
Me: "oh, you are 32, can't tell"
Kk: "hey what do you mean by that?"
Me: "teasing you, btw why are you so free today?"
Kk: "I'm very busy but I made time for you, touched or not ?"
Me: "I didn't ask you to come"
Kk: "I want to see you, can't I?" He caressed my lap. It felt like an electric current.....
Old 03-07-2017, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1812 / Power: 15
fookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant future

Lai lai. Hear story time. Up you my points sis!
Old 03-07-2017, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1309 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of

Super nice story sis, pls continue!
Old 03-07-2017, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4711 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

Grab hitch my ride please...
Old 03-07-2017, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1174 / Power: 14
seventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yying View Post
Kk started to count the number of guys who looked at me. I couldn't be bothered with his nonsense. To boost his ego, I also started counting how many gals looked at him. I know it's damn comical. Even though we know each other for less than 24 hours, is an amusement to be with him.
Reading this made me lament that why I didn't do that for my past first-dates!
Never mind, many more first-dates to come
Old 03-07-2017, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 12
ANowhereMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterANowhereMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Naughty naughty YY..

Rgds

Believe when none would.
Old 03-07-2017, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3169 / Power: 20
fion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fringe929 View Post
That's what my wife said exactly and she rather take mrt from then on.... wonder which guy turned her off so much....zzzz... now no more stories for me
wah hers must be scary. mine still okay. i will still take just that i won't be over friendly.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1