The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2015, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 688 / Power: 12
Lakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to behold
Re: My SYT Korean Coursemate/Neighbour

This is the kind of sexy face Tingting likes to show me while fucking.
Old 12-09-2015, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
Johnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakland View Post

This kind of sexy face.. U should be using your dick to slap her face!!
Old 12-09-2015, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 10
LingDan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnykhan View Post
This kind of sexy face.. U should be using your dick to slap her face!!
I was not looking at the face .....
Old 12-09-2015, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 10
JiByeGaoKia is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJiByeGaoKia is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJiByeGaoKia is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJiByeGaoKia is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJiByeGaoKia is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Adventurous girl this Tingting
Old 12-09-2015, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Good start.. Keep it up
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 12-09-2015, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1296 / Power: 16
uslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakland View Post

wow so big the small pussy cant take it all!
Old 12-09-2015, 08:19 PM
Samster

Lakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to behold

Glad you guys liked that pic, lol! Here's more of Tingting!

Just curious, as of this point, which character do you guys prefer? Kim or Tingting?

========================================

She straddled my hips in a cowgirl position.

Tingting proceeded to give me a slow, erotic striptease sans music. She removed the coat from one shoulder, and then dropped the other shoulder and let the coat fall off her. She reached for the middle of her bra, and unbuckled it. It was the type where the clip is in front. She removed the bra, and then she cradled my head and smothered me with her fluffy C cup pillows. I nearly suffocated to death. Releasing my head, she made me undo her stockings, “Uh Uh! No hands, use your teeth.” She ordered. I tried and take off her stockings with my teeth, and was having some success, but slowly. She took the chance to reach for my dick with her hand, and gently rubbed it. My 2ic started to erect again. Within seconds, it became rock hard again.

I managed to take off her stockings with my teeth, ripping a small hole in one of them in the process, and I pulled her panties off with my teeth too. She had gone for waxing, and only a small, short strip of pubic hair was left just above her clit, it was called the ‘airstrip’. Her pussy was glistening with her love juice. It was very very wet. Once we were both fully naked, she pushed me back to the bed and shifted herself further up, such that her pussy was in my face. She sat down, and pulled my head to her pussy at the same time and ordered “LICK ME THE FUCK UP!!!”

I needed to gain the upperhand, and take control back again. Now’s my chance. I grab her ass with my hands, and I licked her pussy, attacking her clit. She moaned loudly with every lick. I could smell her sweet love juice, and it tasted heavenly in my mouth. I licked her clitoris with the tip of my tongue, drawing around its edges in circles, it drove her wild. She couldn’t stop cursing and gyrating her hips. I could feel her thigh muscles tense up with the impending orgasm. After 2mins of licking, she couldn’t take it anymore… “Urghhhh… MMMMMM…. HYAHHHHHHH!!!!” and I felt a flood of love juice flowing onto my tongue and into my mouth.

She tried to reach behind her for my dick, but her hands weren’t in range. She started to shift down, but I grabbed her ass and held her in place as I continued to assault her pussy with my tongue, and deny her my dick. Advantage back to me. I licked and probed her pussy with my tongue, sending waves of pleasure into her body again and again. She came multiple times and kept cursing. After her ~4th orgasm from my licking, she gave up trying to reach for my dick, and cradled my head with both hands, pushing my head towards her pussy, and she started to rub her pussy on my mouth. It was quite messy, but eventually, after her ~6th rapid orgasm, I let her go and she collapsed on my side, panting with exhaustion.

I got up on my knees, and looked at her. Her breasts were heaving as she breathed heavily, it was strangely hypnotic. I leaned in to her, and grabbed her breasts, squeezing them softly, gently massaging them, then I sucked and licked her nipples, not giving her much rest time. She gasped and squirmed, getting turned on again.

My right hand wandered to her pussy, and I inserted 2 fingers inside, gently fingering her. I topoed until I found her G spot, and I rubbed it, gently massaging it. “Mmmmm Fuck!” she gasped. I ignored her and I continued to finger her. She was getting wetter and wetter. “HYAAAHHH!!!” she came after a few more minutes of massaging. And I did not stop. I changed tactic now, fingering her vigorously, applying pressure on her pleasure sensors in her vagina. “FUCK YEAAHH!!! FUCK FUCK FUCK!! URRRGHHHH!!!” She screamed as I continued fingering. “FUCK!! RAHHHHH!!!! FUCK!!! HHGGGNNNNN!!! HYAAAAHHH!!!” and her body shuddered violently as she cummed again and again…

Last edited by Lakland; 12-09-2015 at 10:43 PM.
Old 12-09-2015, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 10
TrustNoDog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More please !!!
Old 13-09-2015, 03:43 AM
Samster

iKiaTioZap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes, more updates pls
Old 13-09-2015, 04:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 16
Dino1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDino1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS, given to me at this point, both Ting N Kim are gd.
I will love the switch in between them.
Thumbs for your great stories.
Old 13-09-2015, 06:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
SecretSc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you TS, can't wait for the next update!
Old 13-09-2015, 01:12 PM
Samster

I retracted my hand and licked her pussy juice off my hand. Then I positioned my angry bird at her pussy entrance, and slowly pushed in. “Mmmmmmm….” She moaned as she felt me filling her hole with my dick. I pushed all the way in, so that my tip reached the edge of her cervix, and I started to pump her, slowly at first, but rapidly building up speed. Tingting started to gasp and moan loudly again. Fresh from having multiple orgasms from the fingering earlier, she was already near the edge. She raised her legs and used them to kiap around my waist as I kept pumping her. Soon, she grabbed the edges of the pillow very hard, and “Hurrr… Hurrr… HYAHHHHH!” as she came again. I was not done, despite already pumping away for the past 10mins or so at high speed. Her prolong spray seems to have worked well.

I removed my dick, and turned her to her side, she was totally limp now, no fight in her left, exhausted and her body was glistening with sweat. Some of the sweat flowed down her neck to her breasts, and diverted into her cleavage through the natural laws of geography. Her C cup breasts heaved with every deep rasping breath she took. Her long wavy hair was soaked with sweat by now and plastered her pretty face. Her mascara had also started to drip down her cheeks, giving her a gothic look.

I lifted her right leg, resting it on my shoulder, and inserted my dick into her once again, scissoring her. This brought a new sensation to her and she responded with more moans. No longer was she cursing, having been defeated by me. I pumped her in that position for agar 10mins, squeezing her right boob with my hand, teasing her nipples. She couldn’t do anything but to moan, and her moans were no longer loud, it’s was like her battery low liao. I felt myself finally cumming soon, and I release her leg, letting her bend it in front of her like in fetal position. I leaned in to her ear and I told her I was cumming soon and licked her ear.

This seemed to bring a bit of life back into her as she opened her eyes and looked at me. She summoned whatever energy she had left and pushed me off. She rolled back to missionary position, opened her legs wide, and with a cfm face, she pulled my hands towards her. As I got back into position, she said “Fuck me till you cum, and cum inside me. Remember, not a single drop is to be dripped outside of me.”

With that, she licked my neck and chin, as I lowered myself into her again. Grabbing her hips, I thrusted my dick in and pumped violently. Her legs kiap my waist again. After a couple more minutes of pumping, I felt the pressure build up in my loins, and a big load was coming. She could feel me pumping harder and faster, and I started to pant and moan a bit with the exertion. She thrusted her hips against mine and I moaned as I came inside her. As I did so, she kiapped my waist tight and pulled my hips further into her, making sure my dick was pumping her full of cum. I could feel her pussy pulsating as she flexed it to squeeze my dick dry.

Tingting continued to kiap my waist with her legs, and she raised her hips slightly. She looked at me wondering what she was doing, and she said “Remember, I said not a drip out. If you pull out now, sure will leak out. I want to savour this moment.”

And so we remained in that position. Since like that, I might as well get comfortable. I lay down on her, and kissed her, feeling her supple breasts cushioning my chest. We both breathed heavily, trying to regain our breaths and our energy. After about 5 mins, I got up, and went to the toilet to wash up. She didn’t protest or resist this time, having seemingly fell asleep from the exhaustion. After washing up, I crept into bed to sleep. I looked at the time, and it was 2.45am. Good, I might survive the night with some sleep afterall. I thought. How wrong was I.
Old 13-09-2015, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 9
Bravo002 is one of the Best!Bravo002 is one of the Best!Bravo002 is one of the Best!Bravo002 is one of the Best!

Bravo ! Keep it up bro TS.
Old 13-09-2015, 01:41 PM
Samster

donkeykong999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more !!!!!!!!!
Old 13-09-2015, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 9
TurkeyBacon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTurkeyBacon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

1 night of sextisfaction !!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1