The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2016, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si Geena View Post
Does anyone know if LTVP holder needs to write in to ICA for permission to take up a full-time learning course in Singapore?

I went to a education centre and they said that my wife has to write in to ICA. Is that correct?
Logic says, no need, as you the person already on Long term pass. Singapore no strict like other country, they even don't enforce student pass for short course

I may be wrong - better ask ICA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Go to NTUC and enrol in their affiliated education centres for the courses..... they have special cabling with ICA for approval
You sure not ? Recently a NTUC Trainer himself pass kena reject. Then how ?
Old 16-04-2016, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 542 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Logic says, no need, as you the person already on Long term pass. Singapore no strict like other country, they even don't enforce student pass for short course

I may be wrong - better ask ICA.
As long as no one brings it up they will close both eyes..... but if someone should complain..... then they will take action..... and a scapegoat has to be found.
Old 16-04-2016, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 542 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
You sure not ? Recently a NTUC Trainer himself pass kena reject. Then how ?
MOM & NTUC has embarked on a "Singaporeans First" policy recently..... so if that NTUC Trainer is a foreigner.... good luck to him..... tell him to get SG citizenship or at least ensure his company has the 3 CSGs ticked by MOM
Old 16-04-2016, 02:27 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
MOM & NTUC has embarked on a "Singaporeans First" policy recently..... so if that NTUC Trainer is a foreigner.... good luck to him..... tell him to get SG citizenship or at least ensure his company has the 3 CSGs ticked by MOM
He cannot even get PR, how to SC ?

All screw tight now.

Maybe this fellow outsourced to NTUC, even there also everything outsourcing.
Old 17-04-2016, 03:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 17
odanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond repute

A fren of mine is planning to marry a filipino gal. Applied approval for marriage but they made the wrong step. They register for ROM first. Then afterwhich another friend said you need an approval as she is a work permit holder. He did go to MOM, filled up form etc. MOM rejected them after 3 weeks. Reason being as a work permit holder the gal should know that she need to obtain approval before marriage. Now ding ding dong dong, go see MP n Minister 3 times liaoz still rejected. now almost a year liao. I really pity him as it's affecting his life.

Just some sharing that please follow the procedure so you wont waste your time.

hope it benefits anyone who has intentions

http://www.mom.gov.sg/faq/work-permi...anent-resident
Old 17-04-2016, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2644 / Power: 20
groo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond repute

With Singapore, as long as it involves foreigners, ALWAYS check with the relevant stat board first. Don't be careless or assume you know n get yourself into all kinds of trouble n inconvenience!
Old 18-04-2016, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanobunaga View Post
A fren of mine is planning to marry a filipino gal. Applied approval for marriage but they made the wrong step. They register for ROM first. Then afterwhich another friend said you need an approval as she is a work permit holder. He did go to MOM, filled up form etc. MOM rejected them after 3 weeks. Reason being as a work permit holder the gal should know that she need to obtain approval before marriage. Now ding ding dong dong, go see MP n Minister 3 times liaoz still rejected. now almost a year liao. I really pity him as it's affecting his life.
The government seem very against those work permit - especially maid permit. Others, no so much issues.

yes, if you don't follow instructions, the result not very nice.
Old 18-04-2016, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The government seem very against those work permit - especially maid permit. Others, no so much issues.

yes, if you don't follow instructions, the result not very nice.
The maids had been warned no pregnancy, no marriage to Singaporean without permission, no HIV...these all terms and conditions they signed off before issuing work permit...

So ICA won't let the maids have easier job by bending rules...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 21-04-2016, 01:16 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2759 / Power: 28
merelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If only few day and not deport, shouldn't have issue.
good to hear this. think it was for a day or two and she left. not being deported nor did they questioned her. thanks!
Old 12-05-2016, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 18
Intel Ops is one of the Best!Intel Ops is one of the Best!Intel Ops is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuscorex92 View Post
Just called them. Would like to voice out that this firm only perform translation services. However one would still need to get a Notary Public to endorse.

I'm wondering if any Notary Public is able to translate and endorse at the same time?
And currently, I only have a photo of the page of my PRC wife for the household register. Is this sufficient?
Anyone is willing to share his/her experience?

Thanks.
Old 12-05-2016, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1201 / Power: 11
katong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intel Ops View Post
Just called them. Would like to voice out that this firm only perform translation services. However one would still need to get a Notary Public to endorse.

I'm wondering if any Notary Public is able to translate and endorse at the same time?
And currently, I only have a photo of the page of my PRC wife for the household register. Is this sufficient?
Anyone is willing to share his/her experience?

Thanks.
You might like to ask PRC embassy to see if they can translate. Once they translate, get them to chop and endorse. Cheaper.

I'm sharing mine in reference. My wife's vietnamese. Spent money on the appointed translator by ROM. As we engaged her during ROM, we thought she's recognised under the law BUT ICA don't recognise.

In the end, i went to vietnam embassy to translate. One time payment only and it's recognised by ica.
Old 15-05-2016, 05:04 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by katong View Post
You might like to ask PRC embassy to see if they can translate. Once they translate, get them to chop and endorse. Cheaper.

I'm sharing mine in reference. My wife's vietnamese. Spent money on the appointed translator by ROM. As we engaged her during ROM, we thought she's recognised under the law BUT ICA don't recognise.

In the end, i went to vietnam embassy to translate. One time payment only and it's recognised by ica.
The Chinese Embassy dun do translation of documents.
But they have a list of translators & lawyers to recommend for your use.
Actually advisable to use them as the Embassy and these people have "connections" and your documents get endorsed quickly and no problem.
Old 13-06-2016, 05:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 15
lechlee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlechlee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlechlee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanobunaga View Post

Just some sharing that please follow the procedure so you wont waste your time.

hope it benefits anyone who has intentions

http://www.mom.gov.sg/faq/work-permi...anent-resident
I sympathize your friend's situation. I married a filippina wife and this is what I have to go through. Hope to share with anyone who could be in the same shoe as mine.
Background-My wife used to have a work permit here in Singapore. She has a clean record in sg. I have emailed ica, Philippines embassy in singapore, singapore embassy in Manila, MOM and ROM.
1) MOM letter of approval for marriage
2) ROM to certify that I am single (pay $$ and they will give you a temporary letter)
3) take both letters go SG embassy in Manila to endorse that I am single and get permission to get married in Philippines
4) Married and registered your marriage with local government. Then authenticate your document with the Philippines statistic board. Authentication is VERY important!
5) ROM says since the marriage is legitimate, don't need to re-register marriage in SG again. But can still do so if you pay $$
6) bring ALL authenticated documents to sg. Can apply PR but usually fail if marriage is still too short and with no kids. That's what happened to me. So I suggest you apply long term visit pass. Come in as tourist, and before her 30 stay in sg runs out while waiting for ltvp, just go online to extend her stay (up to 89 days).
That's all I can tell you. Good luck!
Old 13-06-2016, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Recently, ICA introduces an option for "pre-marriage LTVP assessment". During my time, there isn't. Try it, although not 100%. As long as your wife to be is "clean", I do not see why the application for LTVP will be disapproved or delayed long

Last edited by naemlo; 18-06-2016 at 12:11 AM.
Old 13-06-2016, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post

BTW my wife applied for LTVP and within a month, about 2 weeks plus, received an email to make an appointment online and prepare the documents required.

I am surprised on the efficiency of the approval but booking the appointment timeslot was a nightmare, about 2.5 months away.
Congrats! ICA is very efficient only if you qualified...

pay lots of taxes and CPF
big uni qualification PHD, Master, Honours
own huge assets such as condo, semi-D
own lots of gold bars
huge bank balance to show

Thought you stayed so long overseas and now finally coming back for expensive beer/alcohol...let me 2nd guess...kid going to school soon...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1