The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-06-2011, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 18
hellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud of
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Really admire u guys who get to pick up gals and BY-ing them. Really need to have a deep pocket to do what u all shifus does. Wonder do i have a chance to tag along with shifu or shifus to the hunting place.
Old 10-06-2011, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 17
lupoqb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylupoqb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by city slicker View Post
Thanks to Mr Chairman and bros for your kind advice. . .

"Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ
3) Never give her your real number, always have a sleaze number like wat a bro says, a prepaid card. "

For regular phone contacts with MM in PRC, are there any cheap pre-paid cards in the market that don't cost an arm and a leg like those prepaid from Singtel ?

Appreciation
City slicker
Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Bro TD,

Hopefully quite soon...

Ths bro besafe.

Bro city slicker,

I believe in sharing n in win-win-win-win-win situations.

Never give ur real names or work/residence address...see post by mr. Chairman below.

A jilted mistress can be very spiteful n vindictive! I always try to make our parting amicable. But a few still hate me...

Ideally yes.

Hi bro nameci,

Hope to meet up w/ u.

Hi Mr. Chairman,

Ths for ur contribution n insights.

Cheers!

.................................................. ................................

Good morning!

Just a quick update.

I hv arranged for two current high school students, both non-WLs to meet up w/ me in PRC. They hv done video calling w/ me n know that I'm a lao chi ko pek! They hv to take a leave of absence. Unfortunately, one of them (XB) already said no BJ or painting, but kissing is fine. I'm betting that when she is hving multiple orgasms, she will say yes to everything, hehe. The other is CL who has said okay to my kissing n licking/sucking every cm of her lovely body...I'm thinking of doing 双飞 w/ them.

Recently, I hv discovered that, in PRC, there r many, many chio n tall SYTs, non-WLs, aged 17-19, who r in high schools or uni, who want to be BY-ed by the right MAN. Why get fxked by boys their age for free? These boys can't even give them orgasms, hehehe.

SG is a very boring place compared w/ PRC...unless I can import some of these SYTs.

Cheers!

Bro WB
What's the process of getting a PRC girl to Singapore? Do you have to sponsor them for a visa? Does the girl go to a Singapore embassy and request for a visa or does she have to go through a travel agency?
Old 10-06-2011, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

darn.. should not have up WB in past..

then can zap him, and identify myself and get some PMs.. hahahaha

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 11-06-2011, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7266 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by seaman6969 View Post
Bro Warbird
U have learnt much since your XX days. Trust u will not be so needy again for any pussy...
Hi bro seaman6969,

I hv learnt quite a bit n hv BY-ed many gals since I lost XX. Now even very chio pussies r fungible commodities to me, hehehe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellme View Post
Really admire u guys who get to pick up gals and BY-ing them. Really need to have a deep pocket to do what u all shifus does. Wonder do i have a chance to tag along with shifu or shifus to the hunting place.
Hi bro hellme,

I'm just a junior apprentice w/ a mere 2 yr experience in the game of BY-ing.

There r many real masters or shifus here at SBF. I hope they will continue to share their expertise n insights w/ us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupoqb View Post
What's the process of getting a PRC girl to Singapore? Do you have to sponsor them for a visa? Does the girl go to a Singapore embassy and request for a visa or does she have to go through a travel agency?
If the PRC gal has never been to SG, it's very easy for her to get a tourist visa. It's also inexpensive. If after fxking her for 2 months u still want her, u can get her to return on several different visas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
darn.. should not have up WB in past..

then can zap him, and identify myself and get some PMs.. hahahaha
Hi esteemed bro aczeta76,

How r you? Pls dun zap me.

When my RS is over w/ a gal n if she has never worked at local joints, I may release her pics, hahaha.

Cheers!

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......

Good morning!

Yes, I hv made some progress in BY-ing my type of SYTs. I encountered great difficulties in early 2009 in my attempt to BY XX n XW. At that time I had zero experience in BY-ing n very poor self mastery.

I hv previously mentioned the plentiful supply of chio SYTs in China n that many r willing to come here if the price is right, hehe.

The other day I came across the pics of a 20 yo uni student (上海艺术学院 ), a part-time model n TV actress。 She appears very cute n chio to me. I baidu her but couldn't get her QQ nor her HP no. I hv requested assistance from Bro Woody n a model fren NK in Guangzhou to get her ctc. She is not very well known, so the damage for ST or BY (if she says no to ST) should be quite reasonable, hehe.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 11-06-2011, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 17
MillerV is one of the Best!MillerV is one of the Best!MillerV is one of the Best!

Good luck with the hunt!
Old 13-06-2011, 12:07 PM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillerV View Post
Good luck with the hunt!
Hi bro,

Hunting SYTs of my type is lots of fun n gives meaning to life.

Happy bonking!

.................................................. .................................................. ......

Good morning!

My recent foray into the vast Chinese internet n my actual experience in China hv convinced me that almost all chio SYTs, excepting those from wealthy families n very pious families, r looking for men to BY them. This is just my humble but honest opinion. Pls dun zap me.

The other day, a PRC agency sent me a msg on QQ, saying that there r very chio SYTs of my type: 有双胞胎,处女,19 岁,在校大学生,白领, 是上海的,能去新加坡的. Isn't it amazing?

BTW, two bros disapproved of my recent post under "Tian An Men KTV" :

Tian An Men KTV 12-06-2011 11:36 PM I cannot understand why you like to pay tons of $$$ to feed these PRC whores

Yes, I know I hv overpaid for exclusivity. But, in SG at this time, there r very, very few local/PRC FLs/WLs or legal CAT PRCs who r genuine SYTs of my type. Some so-so local gals r quite expensive. Most CAT150 PRCs r MILFs even if their passports state that they r 23-24. There r only a few who r chio n who r really 21-22. But none r tall n proportionate.

As for KTV gals, since my return to SG over a month ago, I hv only seen one SYT of my type. She was going into a lift at PC n I didn't hv a chance to meet her.

BTW, the reason I want exclusivity is that I NEVER kiss nor paint a gal who does ST.

I'm no sucker. I'm planning to move to PRC. I'll BY prettier n younger SYTs n save tons of $$$ at the same time, hehehe.

In the meantime, I hv chosen the expensive n complicated option of importing some of them.

Tian An Men KTV 12-06-2011 11:32 PM Good for you... you can spend the whole fortune that you made over your lifetimes in PRC.

No, I'll NEVER spend my whole fortune in PRC. I hv family obligations in Gotham City n elsewhere. It would be great if I could spend a 1/3 of my net assets before passing on. When I started BY-ing 2 yrs ago, the global stock markets were quite low. Since then my net worth/assets hv increased by at least 35%, despite recent downturn.

We all should work hard n play hard...

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 13-06-2011, 12:22 PM
Samster

The most beautiful gals/women in the world r looking for a real MAN.

IMHO, being in control of one's own emotions under the most difficult circumstances is the mark of a dominant male, the real MAN. This attribute is most attractive to females at their subconscious level.

Let me also share w/ u one guru's description of how to be the MAN.

Be the Man

Lack of a backbone and feeling needy and insecure are the biggest obstacles to
being a leader and attracting women through your charisma. If you want to be
the strong guy who sucks others into his vortex, observe and practice the
following guidelines.

TAKE RESPONSIBILITY. A man with charisma solves problems without placing
blame on others. As John F. Kennedy put it when discussing the immense
challenges of the presidency, “I do not shrink from this responsibility -- I welcome
it.”
Accept advice from others, but don't depend on them to make decisions. Always
be ready to take charge and make the decide what will be done.

BE ASSERTIVE. Have your own opinions and don't be wishy-washy. Remember,
as a leader, it's up to you to influence others. So make your own decisions in life.
And don't be afraid to ask for what you want.
And as a charismatic leader, although you take other people's viewpoints into
consideration, there's no need to ever be a follower, nor to be submissive to
anyone. If you have to disagree with someone, that's fine, since courage for your
convictions is a magical trait possessed by the charismatic.
Having said that, however, don't be combative either. You see, getting upset and
overly emotional about things reeks of insecurity.
When you're assertive, you tell people what you want, being respectful yet
resolute. There's never any reason to threaten, act hostile, or lose your temper.
Just be honest about your needs.

BECOME DRIVEN TO SUCCEED. A charismatic person has an overpowering urge to create a better life and fulfill his potential in life. Create goals, and focus
on doing what it takes to reach them.

PLACE A HIGH VALUE ON YOURSELF. That means you don't need other
people's approval. You're placing a low value on yourself when you:
• Brag about yourself. The only reason you'd ever brag is because you feel
insecure.
• Try to impress people. A man of high value isn't required to prove himself to
anyone.
• Feel that anyone's better than you. You never need to put a woman up on a
pedestal or feel like you have to impress your friends or followers. Remember,
no one out there is better than you! As such...
• Don't give people your attention unless they have earned it. And then
when you do give them your attention, they'll feel so much better about
it.
• Be busy enough in your life (due to your drive to succeed) that when
you give your time to others, they can be sure that they have earned it.
• Never feel as if you need to buy anyone's affections. Instead use your
charm. A well-placed sincere compliment for someone will bring you far
better results than buying them gifts or giving them fake flattery.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 15-06-2011, 10:50 AM
Samster

Good morning!

I joined an esteemed bro at LV 4th Fl sh last nite. This bro is such a fantastic singer that I honor him as Elvis of SG! He was obliging enuff to sing several of my favourite Elvis' songs. Wow!!

He was correct in his assertion that there r still very chio babes available n that engaging the service of the right mummy is the key to finding them, hehehe. I brought one of my beloved 老婆 there to listen to her singing...n therefore didn't get to book any new gals.

Additionally, I was also fortunate to meet a new bro who spends a lot of time in Shanghai n Suzhou. He has agreed to audition my prospective mistresses there.

BTW, I believe greed is good. But it must be controlled greed. Being too greedy can be negative in many ways n is indicative of lack of self control n self mastery. I may hv been a bit too greedy in BY-ing so many gals...I'll try to slow down my pace.

At this time I like to share the traits of "Extinct Man" according to another guru.

Bro WB,

Most men are unsuccessful with women.

It's a fact and established "law" that 80% of women want 20% of men.

It's called Pareto's principle.

Pareto's "law" applies to almost everything in life.

80% of results are gained from 20% of actions.

If you're not in that 20% of men that get 80% of the success
with women, it sucks doesn't it?

It means you have to watch the same guys getting all of the best
women.

But you know what?

The BEST thing about being a man today is that women are not
exclusively looking for good looks, great body, money or whatever.

They are looking for a whole package.

And here at...we've unravelled the mystery of
exactly what women want... Even though, most of it they don't even
realize themselves!

... And we've broken it down into 10 easily trainable parts.

We call these parts...

***The 10 Rarest Qualities Of The Extinct Man***

Why do we say men with these qualities are extinct?

Because they are SO rare, that if you can just emulate a few of
these qualities, you'll find yourself in the top 20% of attractive
men.

If you manage to master all 10 of these qualities and let them
"become you", you'll be amongst the rarest... Almost extinct...
0.1% of highest quality men that ALL women want.

That's what we're doing here... Teaching you
how to use these "mental attraction triggers" that short circuit
women's minds and generates massive unstoppable floods of
attention from women.

Then, once you've gotten a few of these qualities mastered, you can
use our step-by-step system for meeting women and generating massive
attraction for you in their minds.

But let's not get ahead of ourselves...

Here are the 10 qualities of the extinct man (there are MORE but
that is highly advanced material beyond the scope of this free Email
course).

When you read this list, don't let any of them put you off
thinking "well, I am NOT this or that..."

...See the thing is, you don't even NEED to BE these things... there
are ways to flip the "mental triggers" in her mind so that she'll
ASSUME you are these things without you ever needing to say it, or
even be it...

1. The leader (at work, socially, amongst peer group etc)
2. Popular (people want to know you and be around you)
3. Confident
4. Funny (have a good sense of humor)
5. Have social proof (be attractive to other women)
6. Be socially competent and have social intelligence
7. Strong/protective over loved ones
8. Looks/body (have good genes for her offspring)
9. Emotionally wired correctly
10. Have power (be willing to use resources to protect her)

As I said, there are MORE, but these are a good start...

If you can just flip 5 of these mental triggers,
you'll have her WANTING YOU BADLY...

Seriously, this material is powerful enough to create total
stalkers out of the most gorgeous high quality women that you would
never dream would want to stalk you right now, I've been there...
more than once. It's a great feeling to know women want YOU... And
exclusively you. It's like you short circuit their brain to only
SEE and THINK about YOU...

Anyway, this email is getting a little longer than I wanted it to...
I'm going to tell you more of the "do this" "do that" details
in my next email Bro WB,

Mr. XYZ.

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 15-06-2011, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3552 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good morning!

At this time I like to share the traits of "Extinct Man" according to another guru.

...See the thing is, you don't even NEED to BE these things... there
are ways to flip the "mental triggers" in her mind so that she'll
ASSUME you are these things without you ever needing to say it, or
even be it...

1. The leader (at work, socially, amongst peer group etc)
2. Popular (people want to know you and be around you)
3. Confident
4. Funny (have a good sense of humor)
5. Have social proof (be attractive to other women)
6. Be socially competent and have social intelligence
7. Strong/protective over loved ones
8. Looks/body (have good genes for her offspring)
9. Emotionally wired correctly
10. Have power (be willing to use resources to protect her)

As I said, there are MORE, but these are a good start...

If you can just flip 5 of these mental triggers,
you'll have her WANTING YOU BADLY...

Bro WB, sharing your nuggets of wisdom again...

To me, those I highlighted in red are the 5 more important traits...
Old 17-06-2011, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by teebs_darklord View Post
Bro WB, sharing your nuggets of wisdom again...

To me, those I highlighted in red are the 5 more important traits...
Hi Bro TD,

What nuggets of wisdom? I'm merely quoting some "foreign talents," hehehe.

Yes, I fully agree that if u hv all those 5 traits, you're THE MAN. Chio gals/women will flock to u...

Cheers!

Bro WB

.................................................. .................................................. ....

Good morning!

I started this thread 2 yrs ago becos I like to share info on how to pick up chio gals at minimal cost. The reason was that I hate spending money on the intermediary. You can say that I like to reduce the "friction cost"of investing, hehe or u can call me cheapskate...

I just replied to an esteemed bro who thought I had spent big at TAM complex in "Tian An Men KTV." Actually, nothing could be further from the truth.

<<<[/QUOTE]
Originally Posted by lover8boy View Post
Warbird dude...
you arent the only one who spends big at TAM...and IMO nothing wrong with that.
My friends regularly go to Vegas...blow away $40k 50k a month. They like the Syts there too. Like the attention they get. Capitalism at its best! But no matter how they spend, they wont blow their fortunes away. They alway say drinking and cheonging bills will never make them poor. Not to sound crass but they can well afford it. Lifestyle to them.
Singapore has all types of cheongsters.
Peace[/QUOTE]

Hi bro lover8boy

I hv never spent big at KTVs.

I want to spend the minimal while maximizing my chances for making ctc w/ my type of chio SYTs. PERIOD. Pls read my thread "Picking Up KTV gals outside KTVs."

I hate giving the medium or intermediary (KTVs, mummies, agents, etc.) a penny if I could avoid it.

I only like to spend money on ST-ing or BY-ing chio pussies of my type, w/ ZERO going to the intermediary.

Nowadays, I prefer making direct ctc w/ SYTs of my type wherever they r, in SG, PRC, Gotham City, in cyberspace, anywhere, anytime...hahaha.

Recently, I got two chio n tall high school students to spend a few nights in BJ w/o paying the intermediary a penny. That is what picking up is all abt. Picking them up inside KTVs/HFJs n similar joints is much less fun.

Cheers!

Bro WB>>>

BTW, I hv seen incontrovertible proof that a man's perceived ranking on the Male Dominant Scale is the SOLE determinant of his attractiveness to females. PERIOD. And possessing all 5 traits highlighted by Bro TD will put a man at the apex of the scale.

I like to add that the foundation of these traits n male dominance is self confidence/self mastery, without it a man is a fraud n he can only fake it for the time being.

I'm making progress in every area of my life, every hr, every day n I live in the eternal present moment...

After 2-yr of BY-ing, I'm ready to move to a higher level of game w/ higher quality of gals. I'm now after high school n uni students, chio SYTs of my type, in PRC n elsewhere. Some 电影学院,艺术学院 in PRC hv my type of gals. I hv identified a very chio SYT CE, a student n a part-time model/actress in Shanghai. I want her to come here for a month.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 17-06-2011, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3552 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
BTW, I hv seen incontrovertible proof that a man's perceived ranking on the Male Dominant Scale is the SOLE determinant of his attractiveness to females. PERIOD. And possessing all 5 traits highlighted by Bro TD will put a man at the apex of the scale.

I like to add that the foundation of these traits n male dominance is self confidence/self mastery, without it a man is a fraud n he can only fake it for the time being.

I'm making progress in every area of my life, every hr, every day n I live in the eternal present moment...

After 2-yr of BY-ing, I'm ready to move to a higher level of game w/ higher quality of gals. I'm now after high school n uni students, chio SYTs of my type, in PRC n elsewhere. Some 电影学院,艺术学院 in PRC hv my type of gals. I hv identified a very chio SYT CE, a student n a part-time model/actress in Shanghai. I want her to come here for a month.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB,

You are the man...

The next level up will be to get chio gals to stay with you without paying them a penny...
Old 17-06-2011, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 14
mama88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have to agree. Ultimate is without money involved. Otherwise still a commercial transaction and not really a true test. My opinion only.
Old 18-06-2011, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 17
MillerV is one of the Best!MillerV is one of the Best!MillerV is one of the Best!

Wah Bro WB, you 双飞 two SYT!!!
Well done .... i think that should be on my bucket list :P
Old 19-06-2011, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
spainrule is Cool - loads of Potential

bros, if you are looking for advice on how to pick up girls with little money now.. i have a website to recommend: http://buckmylife.com/bulletproof-ad...-into-a-lover/

lots of useful advice on how to be a man and turn girls into sex partners.. cool shit!
Old 20-06-2011, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by teebs_darklord View Post
Bro WB,

You are the man...

The next level up will be to get chio gals to stay with you without paying them a penny...
Hi Bro TD,

No no, I'm not the MAN, bcos I'm still working very hard towards my goals.

Yes, the next level up would be Level 3 when a man gets to stay w/ a chio gal of his type w/o paying, but I'm barely out of level 1...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mama88 View Post
Have to agree. Ultimate is without money involved. Otherwise still a commercial transaction and not really a true test. My opinion only.
You're right bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillerV View Post
Wah Bro WB, you 双飞 two SYT!!!
Well done .... i think that should be on my bucket list :P
Hi Bro MillerV,

双飞 or even 三飞 is quite common in PRC, hehehe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spainrule View Post
bros, if you are looking for advice on how to pick up girls with little money now.. i have a website to recommend: http://buckmylife.com/bulletproof-ad...-into-a-lover/

lots of useful advice on how to be a man and turn girls into sex partners.. cool shit!
Hi bro spainrule,

Pls just share w/ us the strategies for picking up gals, etc. I hv quoted many gurus n I urge u to do the same.

BTW, I dun like to visit any unknown websites.

If u trying to use this thread to advertise for financial gains, u dun belong here.

Cheers!

.................................................. .................................................. ...

Good morning!

Bro TD's idea of bringing the game of BY-ing to a higher level is very interesting n challenging. If a man is able to keep a chio SYT for free, he is not BY-ing her, or is he? The question is how does she support herself n her poverty-stricken family back in China? If she has to work at KTVs, there is no exclusivity which is intolerable for me.

I'll leave the above questions aside for now n describe my personal concept of the different levels of "BY-ing."

Level1 : (a) BY-ing a chio gal of ur type but allowing her to work. This was my MO for most of 2009. If u find her in SG, she is most likely an undereducated PRC gal.
: (b) BY-ing a similar gal but her pussy is exclusively yours. She doesn't work at all. Almost all my gals since Jan 2010 belong here. (My current level.)

Level2 : Finding chio uni students or recent graduates of ur type in PRC, importing them to SG for BY-ing. (My next level.)

In retrospect, I was at this level once unwittingly. Last May I briefly kept a chio 22 yo SH gal I picked up at TAM. She was a recent graduate of 上海电影学院 who had a small role in a TV series, but our RS lasted only 2 wks. She was from a relatively well to do family. The kicker here was that she was a virgin, hehehe.

I was quite frugal then n when I refused to buy her a high end Apple laptop (over 3K I think), she cried n was angry w/ me, n we separated. Was I heartless? She returned to SH two days later n has not been back to SG since. Her pussy was very pretty n of course couldn't get any tighter, hehehe. A few esteemed bros met her when I brought her to PC 2nd FL on Fri 7 May, 2010. I still think of her pussy sometimes.

Level3 : (a) Getting FOC from a gal of ur type, but her pussy is not exclusive to u.
(b) Staying w/ a gal of ur type FOC n her pussy is exclusive to u.

Level4 : (a) Staying w/ a chio gal of ur type n she PAYS u, but her pussy is not exclusive to u.
(b) Staying w/ a chio gal of ur type n she PAYS u AND her pussy is exclusive to u.
Believe it or not, this is still NOT the ultimate.

Drum roll please...this is the ULTIMATE test of a real MAN.

Highest Level or Level5 : (a)Staying w/ many chio gals of ur type AND they pay u AND their pussies are exclusive to u!!!
(b) Accomplishing the above despite the fact that YOU r wealthy!!

I guess the very rare MAN who attains Level5, either a or b, may be said to be a master of mass hypnosis, Gong Tao or black magic, hahaha.

Are there any Level5 bros here? Pls come forward n tell ur story. Thank you! Would u accept me as ur most humble disciple?

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1