The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 12-10-2014, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by slypip View Post
There are quite abit of outdated places recommended by fellow kakis. or places where girls are pretty but... the papasan don't look every happy in letting you view the girls closer/longer . hope to have some recent recommendations thxs bros
Where had u been to?
Old 12-10-2014, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 13
le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!

Is there any nice place for seafood at Huay Kwang area?
Honestly this place is got alot of seafood but the problem is dont know which to go
Old 12-10-2014, 04:53 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by le0rio View Post
Honestly this place is got alot of seafood but the problem is dont know which to go
I thought Kwang Seafood was advertised around this thread... If not mentioned before then try it. Google for the location, it is somewhere in between Thailand culture and Huay Kwang station. If u are too lazy to walk then the infamous Somboon is just right beside the train station.
Old 12-10-2014, 05:19 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Where had u been to?
Quote:
I thought Kwang Seafood was advertised around this thread... If not mentioned before then try it. Google for the location, it is somewhere in between Thailand culture and Huay Kwang station. If u are too lazy to walk then the infamous Somboon is just right beside the train station.
More and more "hold hand" members coming out!
Old 12-10-2014, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by le0rio View Post
Kwang Seafood at Ratchada Soi 10. Visited during my recent trip to BKK..Good seafood, reasonable price..Restaurant standard

Tim Seafood at Hwai Kwang Market, metres down from Hwai Kwang Terrance also offers not bad seafood at a cheaper price..Tze Char standard
Old 12-10-2014, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
slypip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Where had u been to?
Hi naemio, so offence to some of these's stables okt or frequent visitor. I have been to soicow boy, nana area, plaza entertainment (which is the only one i see not tt bad, nice mama, nice models), as well as some of those stables nearby, cupidy massage. some russian stables nearby nana hotel carpark, scratch dog (one time got ripped off by a girl asking me for 8k baht which i pass her 5k n told her to eff off, another time is ons which.... the lady is damn good - unfortunately cannot share the name n contact cause of her family background ^^), rca - route 66, levels - filled with ang mohs who are super handsome n rich.
Old 12-10-2014, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
slypip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any senior currently in bkk, to let a junior hang around with?
Old 12-10-2014, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi naemio, so offence to some of these's stables okt or frequent visitor.
Dun understand your above statement. Pardon my bad ang mo.

Quote:
I have been to soicow boy, nana area, plaza entertainment (which is the only one i see not tt bad, nice mama, nice models), as well as some of those stables nearby, cupidy massage. some russian stables nearby nana hotel carpark, scratch dog (one time got ripped off by a girl asking me for 8k baht which i pass her 5k n told her to eff off, another time is ons which.... the lady is damn good - unfortunately cannot share the name n contact cause of her family background ^^), rca - route 66, levels - filled with ang mohs who are super handsome n rich.
Errr u been to so many places, all pa pa n mama also fierce? I still dun get what u want? U want cheap f right? How much u consider cheap? BTW since u have ONS, then continue with ONS.
Old 12-10-2014, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Some personal experience and info to share...
Being experimenting with myself to get "it" up longer and stronger and found that there is a correlation between a very spicy diet and my libido.
So nowadays I take spicy lunches and dinners and my 2IC seems to come alive more often. When i say "spicy", i mean those dishes that make your nose run and sweat like a swine....
Any Bros out there got such experience?
Old 12-10-2014, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
Being experimenting with myself to get "it" up longer and stronger and found that there is a correlation between a very spicy diet and my libido.
So nowadays I take spicy lunches and dinners and my 2IC seems to come alive more often. When i say "spicy", i mean those dishes that make your nose run and sweat like a swine....
For me oysters... Where have u been? When will be our Pattaya trip?
Old 13-10-2014, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
Really?? i will drinking chili juice then...
Old 13-10-2014, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Seafood good but high choles leh.
For a skinny skeleton like myself, my choles is close to 300.
Am watching diet closely as do not want to be on meds.
Nowadays i come Thailand often, but stay in BKK for very short time.
Go strange places like Uttaradit.
BTW, Uttaradit got no puying action whatsoever...super boring siah.

Last edited by gsk721g; 13-10-2014 at 01:41 AM. Reason: Typo error
Old 13-10-2014, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Dun understand your above statement. Pardon my bad ang mo.

Errr u been to so many places, all pa pa n mama also fierce? I still dun get what u want? U want cheap f right? How much u consider cheap? BTW since u have ONS, then continue with ONS.
Now we have people who has experience but don't want to post FR and act newbie asking for hold hand service.

I also newbie la. Please show me al your lobang so I can selfishly keep them to myself and show my circle I am big fuck.
Old 13-10-2014, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 16
xiaomaomi3232 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
any senior currently in bkk, to let a junior hang around with?
I'm not really a senior but if wanna hang, can buzz my bkk no. At 099-453-9340
Old 13-10-2014, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
For me oysters
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g
...experimenting with myself to get "it" up longer and stronger and found that there is a correlation between a very spicy diet and my libido. ...spicy lunches and dinners and my 2IC seems to come alive more often
Peppers known to be aphrodisiac. So's zinc in oysters

http://science.howstuffworks.com/aphrodisiac3.htm

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1