The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-07-2010, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 21
Seether is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeether is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post

Had not tried...Was the review any good mate?
pretty good reviews on this other site.

the lads reckon she's got G or J cup knockers so... I want some.
Old 11-07-2010, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 15
leonard168 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleonard168 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I see most of the FRs are on 39 Tope Street.

Just went down there today and tried Ruby, excellent service from her. I am sure one of the best there. She started to lick me from the back, legs and around the bum and slowly rubbed her breat on my back making my hair stand haha. Then proceeded with the front, where she gave me a long BBBJ before capping me on.

Stats
Looks - 7.5
Tits - A (not for boob lovers)
BBBJ - 8 (excellent suction and ball sucking)
FJ - 8 (her moans were nice)
GFE - 8 (Friendly attitude and put you at ease)

Furthermore, I would like to share the other places I have been so far in my 2 weeks holiday stay in melbourne, so as to help other visiting bros save time etc on where to go in Melb.

I shall start from the best....

The Duchess (off Richmond)
Have been there many times and always enjoyed Tiffany's massage and HJ. I can promise you its one of the best HJ out there and the massage is excellent. I have been chionging alot in SG/ZH/CP but she still gives the BEST HJ. Whats unique is the way she turns you on when you are lying on your stomach, her skill on caressing your ass is top-notched. Her massage is also strong and will put many of the massage parlours in Melb to shame. But she is a MILF and not SYT.

There are also other PRC girls that would do FJ etc, my friend got a sweet looking PRC 21 yrs old for $115 for 1/2hrs.

Stats of Tiffany
Face - 6 (slutty MILF look)
Tits - 6.5 ( C-cup with long nips hehe)
Massage - 8.5 (very good in melb stds)
HJ - 10 (one of the Best I tried, even JG by pros not as good)
RTM- Many times already thruout the years I have been in melb

Gotham City (off City rd) near Crown
Nice atmostphere and young Ang Mo girls, but is abit pricey compared to the rest of the places. Should be a good place for chiongster to visit if you want to try an Ang Mo. The rooms also have different themes, so take your pick.

Tui Na( on Springvale Rd)
The massage is like floor cleaning with oil and I got a gal who just started 2 days. The good thing about it is the girls all massage naked and there is also a happy-ending. The girls are mainly PRCs students aged 19-23 so if you are looking for SYT, this would be te place to go. There are about 4 girls on weekends.

Top of the town (CBD)
Mainly Ang Mors with one of 2 asian chicks usually from Thailand. The standard of girls isn't as good as Gotham City but much better than those close to Victoria Market ie Westside/and the other brothel next to it. Easily accessible if you are around the city, its opposite the bridge near Melbourne Aquarium.

Club 741
Its an Ang Mo joint, and I visited it on a Friday night where supposely there should be the most girls, however was disapointed with the quality of girls there, as most were quite old and the only young one was a 24 yr old brunette, that wasn't too pretty. I was hunting for a young blonde. Maybe was my luck for that day.

Whispers
Don't even bother unless you got fetish for cougars who look like they got a long history of drug rehab. Got frighten by the cougars there...some even had teeth missing hahah.. A total waste of time.

Would appreciate some points if possible
Old 11-07-2010, 06:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
japan11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonard168 View Post
I see most of the FRs are on 39 Tope Street.

Just went down there today and tried Ruby, excellent service from her. I am sure one of the best there. She started to lick me from the back, legs and around the bum and slowly rubbed her breat on my back making my hair stand haha. Then proceeded with the front, where she gave me a long BBBJ before capping me on.

Stats
Looks - 7.5
Tits - A (not for boob lovers)
BBBJ - 8 (excellent suction and ball sucking)
FJ - 8 (her moans were nice)
GFE - 8 (Friendly attitude and put you at ease)

Furthermore, I would like to share the other places I have been so far in my 2 weeks holiday stay in melbourne, so as to help other visiting bros save time etc on where to go in Melb.

I shall start from the best....

The Duchess (off Richmond)
Have been there many times and always enjoyed Tiffany's massage and HJ. I can promise you its one of the best HJ out there and the massage is excellent. I have been chionging alot in SG/ZH/CP but she still gives the BEST HJ. Whats unique is the way she turns you on when you are lying on your stomach, her skill on caressing your ass is top-notched. Her massage is also strong and will put many of the massage parlours in Melb to shame. But she is a MILF and not SYT.

There are also other PRC girls that would do FJ etc, my friend got a sweet looking PRC 21 yrs old for $115 for 1/2hrs.

Stats of Tiffany
Face - 6 (slutty MILF look)
Tits - 6.5 ( C-cup with long nips hehe)
Massage - 8.5 (very good in melb stds)
HJ - 10 (one of the Best I tried, even JG by pros not as good)
RTM- Many times already thruout the years I have been in melb

Gotham City (off City rd) near Crown
Nice atmostphere and young Ang Mo girls, but is abit pricey compared to the rest of the places. Should be a good place for chiongster to visit if you want to try an Ang Mo. The rooms also have different themes, so take your pick.

Tui Na( on Springvale Rd)
The massage is like floor cleaning with oil and I got a gal who just started 2 days. The good thing about it is the girls all massage naked and there is also a happy-ending. The girls are mainly PRCs students aged 19-23 so if you are looking for SYT, this would be te place to go. There are about 4 girls on weekends.

Top of the town (CBD)
Mainly Ang Mors with one of 2 asian chicks usually from Thailand. The standard of girls isn't as good as Gotham City but much better than those close to Victoria Market ie Westside/and the other brothel next to it. Easily accessible if you are around the city, its opposite the bridge near Melbourne Aquarium.

Club 741
Its an Ang Mo joint, and I visited it on a Friday night where supposely there should be the most girls, however was disapointed with the quality of girls there, as most were quite old and the only young one was a 24 yr old brunette, that wasn't too pretty. I was hunting for a young blonde. Maybe was my luck for that day.

Whispers
Don't even bother unless you got fetish for cougars who look like they got a long history of drug rehab. Got frighten by the cougars there...some even had teeth missing hahah.. A total waste of time.

Would appreciate some points if possible

Where is this place exactly Tui Na( on Springvale Rd) ???
Old 11-07-2010, 09:23 AM
Samster

leonard168 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleonard168 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by japan11 View Post
Where is this place exactly Tui Na( on Springvale Rd) ???

Its at 537 Springvale Rd.... before Magic Cat wash. Enjoy~
Old 11-07-2010, 11:00 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
inex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

has anyone tried yuki on 39? experiences?
Old 11-07-2010, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonard168 View Post
...Would appreciate some points if possible

Good job...Good detailed FR...Upped ya for your efforts mateee...
Hope you will more for us soon
Old 11-07-2010, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post

Good job...Good detailed FR...Upped ya for your efforts mateee...
Hope you will more for us soon
Thanks for the points pocketrocket bro...will be awhile before I will be back in Melb...hope all bros enjoy in the place to be! Go hard or go home
Old 12-07-2010, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 461 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Bro Leonard, wats the damage for the Tui na?? Can give more info?

They give HJ, BJ or FJ also available?
Old 12-07-2010, 12:30 PM
Samster (M)

evilemf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia - Outcall to Hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by angus young View Post
I'll be in Melbourne for 2 nights in August.
I was planning to arrange for an outcall - ie girl to come to my hotel.
Can anyone recommend any young Asian girl? Preferably an independant (eg Uni student).
If you've got some hyperlinks to their websites that would be helpful as well.

Having a look through google yesterday, I found a great website that had around 80 Asian girls, with photos, aged in their 20s. Price around $180-220/hr, including outcalls. Unfortunately, all were based in Perth.

Hey bro, been very lazy in this forum so I think is time for me to contribute again. Below is a website where 5/6 Asian girls that offers outcall service. Hope this helps and make sure you write FR to show your appreciation.

Cheers

http://naughtymelbourne.blogspot.com/
Old 12-07-2010, 12:46 PM
Samster (M)

evilemf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey Bros,
have been out of action for years and think is time to contribute to this website again.

AMP - been to one at north side, not sure if I am allowed to post address or only pm. Was told by the boss that young student working on mon/tue/thur. Rest of the days are massaged by older ladies. Cost is $50 for half hour incl. Tug or $70 nude incl. tug. Only the young ones allow nude. Let me know I can post add here and will do it.

Asian outcall - http://naughtymelbourne.blogspot.com/
found this and they offer outcall services and they are Asian student. Never tried so hopefully one of the bros will provide FR.

Will try to contribute more and if any bro can help me with Phuket will be much appreciated as I am heading over in oct this year.

Cheers
Old 12-07-2010, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
vgmail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, anyone got the phone number to 39 Tope st? Thanks.
Old 12-07-2010, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilemf View Post
Hey Bros,
have been out of action for years and think is time to contribute to this website again.

AMP - been to one at north side, not sure if I am allowed to post address or only pm.

It is ok...You can post the address and FR here
Old 12-07-2010, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
yamadei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Hey Bro Leonard, wats the damage for the Tui na?? Can give more info?

They give HJ, BJ or FJ also available?
Hope Bro Leonard don't mind me answering this.
It's $70 for 1/2hr massage + HJ. Don't think they offer BJ or FJ.

This joint is run by the same ppl who use to run Y!ng (near Swinburne). They also have another place down in High St, Preston.
Old 12-07-2010, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 21
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by inex View Post
has anyone tried yuki on 39? experiences?
so so only...
Old 13-07-2010, 02:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 15
boombaa is a Helpful and Caring Samsterboombaa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

anione in melb nw? good strip club to recommend?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1