The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 30-04-2010, 03:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
You are absolutely spot on dude. I can validate that.

I first had Amy when she was still at House 3 last year. Then she gave me the works!!!! It was an awesome session with her. At that time, it was great GFE, great love-making and she finished me off with a BBBJ and half CIM (haha some in her mouth and the rest in her hands). Actually I wrote a lengthy FR on her but it was in the now deleted thread of "Cat50 FRs".

Then more recently I began reading several other bros FRs on her saying that she provides only capped BJ.... very confusing, so I haven't rtf her
Went down to PT this afternoon. The WL in H16 R15 is NOT Amy !! I was a regular of Amy when she was at H3 R15 and the WL in her room this afternoon was definitely not Amy. Has she retired or changed to another room ?
Old 30-04-2010, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelzens View Post
It's good to see pt alive again with more competition from ex gl gals lol
Bro michaelzens, greetings Sir! Thank you, thank you Sir for your ups points, kindness and generosity! This really brightened up my day! Thank you Sir!

Please accept also my 1 humble, teeny-weeny point. I wish I could give more, hehe.

A nice weekend ahead to all Bros. Today, payday! Haha!

Cheers.

Last edited by fornicator; 30-04-2010 at 09:49 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 30-04-2010, 06:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
zombiie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi . i'm new in here . how to different shape the houses and rooms that you all guys saying about ??
Old 30-04-2010, 06:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bad4him deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is my humble FR.
First time chiong PT and first time try WL so sorry if this FR is abit lousy.

Went to PT at about 4+, tried H14R04 Kit (cat 40)
said she from KL and age 30? (i ask her she 20s she say last year then 20s so must be 30 loh)

everything like what sbf say, all SOP... wash my didi then proceed to catbath but very short then cap me n BJ. BJ not bad, wid cap can still feel quite shiok, BJ for like 5-10 min then proceed to ride me CG then shoot my load into her( a sucker for cowgirl position). All these while she is moaning, very fake leh. Wash up, chit chat abit then say bb le.

Look 6/10 (still got the 20s look)
Body 6/10 (small boobs though A i assume but nipple nice n pointy)
Catbath 5/10 (abit too short)
BJ 7/10 (got tougue stroke and good suction. sad it was BJ not BBBJ)
Frenching .. Didn't ask or try..
Moaning 5/10 (Moaning the whole time, 5 for trying but -5 for faking it)
FJ 7/10 (not that loose, not that tight either, did CG only like i say im a sucker for that)
Attitude: 7/10 (no talking before and during no eye contact either. at the end quite ok)
RTF: Maybe, but try others first.

Ty for taking time to read, if i did anything wrong or something amiss plz dun hesitate to correct me, willing to learn for the senior kor kor.

Peace.
Old 30-04-2010, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
mannual auto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Went down to PT this afternoon. The WL in H16 R15 is NOT Amy !! I was a regular of Amy when she was at H3 R15 and the WL in her room this afternoon was definitely not Amy. Has she retired or changed to another room ?
This Wed I just RTF,she is AMY at H16R15.
Old 30-04-2010, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 17
Aerosmith deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Had a session with Diamond today.
Will skip the FR as details seems repetitive.

She will be on code red soon.
Hence tomorrow (Saturday) will be her last day and after which she will be away for a week or so.
I would advise all bros to skip bbbj for the moment as she seems to be still recovering from a gum or tooth operation (cause her to lose appetite and end being more skinny!).
Better to play it safe. ;-)
Old 30-04-2010, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Wow so many bros enjoying PT today... I haven't been down for 2 days because real bust at work and I already have withdrawal symptoms.. haha.

Hope Moon is back at work. Miss her unique brand of lovin'

Cheers
Old 30-04-2010, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 15
Heil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Heil! So it was you, thank you Bro. Anything I can do to help, hehe.

Now that you got power! Try to maintain and earn points by helping other Bros and of course contribute your FRs. As what a senior Bro said to me once, these point system is all for fun. It feels good to be upped, and I admit, it hurts to be zapped! Especially being zapped for nothing or because of a misunderstanding. But don't take it personally, lets just all share and have fun.

Cheers.

P.S. I cannot return the favour as I have mentioned, because as it turns out, I have already upped you before, hehe, 10 March?

Same.
Bro, no worries. I was also returning a favor to you - so to speak. With your guidance, I am now able to tell who assisted in the raising of my points. You were one of the earlier chaps who did me the favor.

So thanks again, and here's to many more years of bonking!
Old 01-05-2010, 08:14 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heil Hitler View Post
Bro, no worries. I was also returning a favor to you - so to speak. With your guidance, I am now able to tell who assisted in the raising of my points. You were one of the earlier chaps who did me the favor.

So thanks again, and here's to many more years of bonking!
Cheers Bro! Yes, to many more years of bonking!

Have a nice weekeend!

Cheers.
Old 01-05-2010, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
Wow so many bros enjoying PT today... I haven't been down for 2 days because real bust at work and I already have withdrawal symptoms.. haha.

Hope Moon is back at work. Miss her unique brand of lovin'

Cheers
Bro, Moon was supposed to start work yesterday. Yes, agree with you, miss her too!

Back also are MJ, Joyce, Super and JJ.

Next week starting work, Maggie - 03 May and Ivy - 04 May.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 01-05-2010, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 15
Allspark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAllspark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Kico around until Tuesday when she leaves for one month break.
Old 01-05-2010, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allspark View Post
Kico around until Tuesday when she leaves for one month break.

Already? So fast? While I have been busy with others, sad to say, some I have to forego. Hmmm.....

Thank you Bro Allspark for this info. I shall try to arrange something, if not, see her in June, haha.

Today, as Bro jacky43 mentioned, might be crowded in PT.

Point 1 - yesterday was payday.
Point 2 - today is public holiday and mind you, it's "Labour Day", so our Indian and Bangla Bros will be on the prowl all over! Also got the Chinamen Bros. No offense please. Just an observation over the past few years.

I'll play smart and no trip to PT for me today. Anyways, just settled accounts with Violet and Ada, I satisfied already.

Enjoy the weekend.

Cheers.
Old 01-05-2010, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerosmith View Post
Had a session with Diamond today.
Will skip the FR as details seems repetitive.

She will be on code red soon.
Hence tomorrow (Saturday) will be her last day and after which she will be away for a week or so.
I would advise all bros to skip bbbj for the moment as she seems to be still recovering from a gum or tooth operation (cause her to lose appetite and end being more skinny!).
Better to play it safe. ;-)
Bro thanks for advise and info.

I ups you with my 1 humble point.

Cheers.
Old 01-05-2010, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad4him View Post
This is my humble FR.
First time chiong PT and first time try WL so sorry if this FR is abit lousy.

Went to PT at about 4+, tried H14R04 Kit (cat 40)
said she from KL and age 30? (i ask her she 20s she say last year then 20s so must be 30 loh)

everything like what sbf say, all SOP... wash my didi then proceed to catbath but very short then cap me n BJ. BJ not bad, wid cap can still feel quite shiok, BJ for like 5-10 min then proceed to ride me CG then shoot my load into her( a sucker for cowgirl position). All these while she is moaning, very fake leh. Wash up, chit chat abit then say bb le.

Look 6/10 (still got the 20s look)
Body 6/10 (small boobs though A i assume but nipple nice n pointy)
Catbath 5/10 (abit too short)
BJ 7/10 (got tougue stroke and good suction. sad it was BJ not BBBJ)
Frenching .. Didn't ask or try..
Moaning 5/10 (Moaning the whole time, 5 for trying but -5 for faking it)
FJ 7/10 (not that loose, not that tight either, did CG only like i say im a sucker for that)
Attitude: 7/10 (no talking before and during no eye contact either. at the end quite ok)
RTF: Maybe, but try others first.

Ty for taking time to read, if i did anything wrong or something amiss plz dun hesitate to correct me, willing to learn for the senior kor kor.

Peace.
Hmmm...noticed something, you fancy the number 4?

Went to PT 4+, tried H14R04 and she is CAT 40, haha, no offense yah, just being playful.

Back to business...so...after all these time she still haven't changed a thing, based on your FR yah, and I am comparing to my experience with Kidd. You see, I was a long time regular until the ex-GL WLs migrated to PT. Reason? Like what you said, she is all SOP being PT trained. I haven't RTF for more than 6 months already. Just realised, for $10 more, you could've had her neighbour, Violet H14R06, and you will see the big difference! Really big! Service wise and attitude. Haha! Tomorrow is Violet's last day before she go for her 1 month leave.

Additional info on Kidd, she is now 31 years old and will be 32 this year by 3rd quarter. She was born in the year of the horse. No frenching and does not allow nipple sucking.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

P.S.

As I have been a long time regular with Kidd, your FR is nothing new to me. If I may add, after CG, I go on to missionary, and finish her off in doggy. Yes, you can do that. She does have a great ass, yah! I will try to arrange to ups your points on your next FR, ok?

Same.

Last edited by fornicator; 01-05-2010 at 11:14 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 01-05-2010, 11:11 AM
Samster

Bro alex18122003, greetings Sir! Thank you, thank you for your ups points, and if I may say so, it was generous! Very generous indeed! What a great weekend and holiday gift! Thank you Sir!

Rest assured I will continue while I can in contributing and helping our Petain Bros.

Cheers.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1