The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-07-2016, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Catch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
There might be some APs starting next week if no hiccups...
Hope for the future
Old 29-07-2016, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 19
Forbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

http://www.dangelsz.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=31
http://sglonelyguy.com/meng-er-massage/
http://www.sweetprcbabes.org/tian-yu/

Saw a couple of decent MRs about this MILF and decided to give her a try. Was a bit apprehensive at first cos I tried another ML from this stable http://www.sweetprcbabes.org/ and it turned out to be a disaster. Anyway, decided to give the stable a second chance and off I went.

Location: Right smack in the middle of where the Chinese congregate in Singapore (no better hint right)….MRT station right at door-step. Occupies a single unit with single room, so privacy is assured. That building the condition of the units, rooms, toilets and shower no need for me to say further la…you all know liao.

Looks: Well, definitely photo-shopped but close enough to photos on web la…MILF cannot hiam la…a bit short though and body not that tight…middle part can do without some meat while tits (at most B) are …… B lor…. Lower half don’t know, access restricted and she was wearing full granny type undies. Roaming restricted to top – can take off top and bra.

Massage: Close but not tuina standard…definitely not press press here and press press there….uses oil and the long strokes type of massage. Added with some elbow action. Massage is decent and reasonable. Total massage time about 30 minutes.

Sensual: Gave me some JG and tried to arouse my cock, but I don’t arouse easily. Got her to lie down beside me and she nibbled at my nipples…cock responded with her close to me….she did not try to make me ejaculate fast…takes her time to stroke my cock, cup my hairy balls, run her finger tips along the length of my shaft, etc…in other words, she made me maintain my length and hardness well. Asked if I could fuck her but she said no – I did not offer to top up (honestly, I wouldn't top up to fuck her) – finally ejaculated with a HJ.

Overall: She comes across as a relatively quiet and nice lady. Pleasant and easy to talk to. She will not win any beauty contest but then again, she does not seem the type to want to take part in any beauty contest.

I would give her a but I don't think I would RTM, not because she is no good but because there are lots of others to try.

Cheers
Old 29-07-2016, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Catch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackgold View Post
Kaylee

Looks: 9/10
FC Kaylee look 9/10? Really
Old 29-07-2016, 06:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4009 / Power: 22
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyser Soze View Post
Saw this Thai massage posting:
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=619360

Are we seeing Thai penetrating into this forum?:
The girls are not very appealing though.
the rise of the Thai ML with OKT isn't a bad thing after all. provided the girls are pretty enough, SYT/MILF enough(personal pref), massage well enough and of cos don't fuck us up with different photo or claims she's 9/10 when she looks like barney the purple monster looking dino. I guess it's a good warning sign to the china FL/ML to wake up their bloody ideas.
Old 29-07-2016, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1019 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch22 View Post
Hope for the future
Not only that. Even better IMHO

Quote:
FC Kaylee look 9/10? Really
Not for me.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 29-07-2016, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 12
veneze is a Helpful and Caring Samsterveneze is a Helpful and Caring Samsterveneze is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyway, guys the winds are getting stronger. Last month, many mls got rounded up cuz we keep leaking the location. Lets keep the location secret and dun hang around stupidly outside the actual location. Be tactical thanks!
Old 29-07-2016, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7889 / Power: 11
Milobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond repute

Has Mei Er RTC-ed?

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=14828081
Old 29-07-2016, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 14
adiumboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyadiumboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

MR for Mint

had dinner across the street while waiting for my session

Place : stay alone in a duplex condo, no guard but secure

Looks: 8/10 ( SYT dressed in school uniform)

Body: Slim and Pettie, nude within minute invited me into her place

Boob: Small (not for boob lover)

Massage: 8/10 Fully nude using massage bed, with disposable sheet

HJ: 7/10 two shot, before and after massage

First shot lie down on her bed, came within 5 minutes with her sexy moan cuddlihg. Second shot start with doggy style and end with cuddling and massage her boob

GFE: 8/10 (Speak french and say i m her fren as both of us smoker)

RTM: Yes! Havent try her reverse cowgirl hj yet.
Old 29-07-2016, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
vanness deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
who bro? more hint?
Old 29-07-2016, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3576 / Power: 19
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Juz my 2 cents, I think when the ML is ready to inform, she will know how to release info. No point hinting abit here n there and we should respect her decision.
Old 29-07-2016, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
blackcanary deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got people invite me to post more to be zapped. How not to oblige? Anyway im just commenting about ML. If you dont like, so what? SBF is for talking about prostitutes and massage wat.
Old 29-07-2016, 09:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
copycat95 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
FC Kaylee look 9/10?

This is a big joke.
She is very simple PRC and look cute only. most 7/10

visited her last time at PL and saw her real face inside the bright bathroom.
Old 29-07-2016, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by veneze View Post
Anyway, guys the winds are getting stronger. Last month, many mls got rounded up cuz we keep leaking the location. Lets keep the location secret and dun hang around stupidly outside the actual location. Be tactical thanks!
You serious, bro? There is no secret of where these freelancers are located. It is just up to the blueboys how many they want to catch to fulfill their KPI.

But I do agree we have to stay low not to disturb the residents. They deserve a safe and sound living environment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
the rise of the Thai ML with OKT isn't a bad thing after all. provided the girls are pretty enough, SYT/MILF enough(personal pref), massage well enough and of cos don't fuck us up with different photo or claims she's 9/10 when she looks like barney the purple monster looking dino. I guess it's a good warning sign to the china FL/ML to wake up their bloody ideas.
Indeed. Except for the language barrier, I don't see why the Thai masseuses shouldn't join our playground. They have the look, they have the skill... hey, they GFE is quite tokkong as well.
Old 29-07-2016, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Mlloves69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milobing View Post
Haiz...must be another casualty!
Just tried her last week and was told will be here for a while....now disappeared
Old 29-07-2016, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Mlloves69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows what happen to SH69...strike by the recent thunderstorm?
Safe to go out?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1