The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 31-07-2016, 02:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 10
alansan is a splendid one to beholdalansan is a splendid one to beholdalansan is a splendid one to beholdalansan is a splendid one to beholdalansan is a splendid one to beholdalansan is a splendid one to beholdalansan is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hey bros, who do you think is prettier and give a better bbbj? Li Li or luna?

http://sglonelyguy.com/liu-xin-massage/

http://sglonelyguy.com/luna-massage/
Old 31-07-2016, 02:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4009 / Power: 22
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
I am glad finally someone has initiated an effort to bring in different taste to this business. Especially during this moment where the field has been completely monopolized by the PRC which I believe is the main cause to the drop of quality and the raise of damage.

I have decided to contribute a little support and booked the following masseuse for a session.
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=619360

Her name is Aum -- I did ask the masseuse how to pronounce her name but she told me in a language which I do not understand. That's alright...

She is a sweet looking girl, descent pretty. She speaks a little English but most of the time I communicated with her by using google translate... thanks to the technology. So you can pretty much expect there wasn't much conversation in the air except some musics played from her phone. I just closed my eyes after busying typing on the google translate and enjoyed the massage -- the massage was actually good!

Let's talk about the location. It was a hotel room. Yes, it might be a bit awkward for a beginner as you have to walk through the hall to the elevator. But ain't no worry, the receptionist doesn't give a fuck of who is passing by in front of him. I guessed he's known what's going on. There are few angmoh travelers occupying the sofas in the hall talking cock -- no need to fuck them also. The location is discreet -- the hotel is located in a backstreet.

The booking was done through a middleman. Just like how you book a Thai girl from FL Dome 1.

The massage was in Thai style, of course, but it was good and relaxing. I love how she executed each movement so carefully -- started from legs to the back and up to the shoulders. The steps were very well organized.

The HJ was not bad. It was mixed with some Thai JG techniques -- started with some kneading on the golden-triangle area, then rubbing the balls and stroking the shaft were going on at the same time. One thing fellow bros have to take note is: she did not initiate to remove her top, it was me who actually stripped her. From her facial expression, I guess she didn't get use to it -- I actually felt a bit regret of behaving so tiko.

The time management was good. She insisted to continue the massage even after I ejaculated. When I felt the time is about up and wanted to leave, she told me "another 6 minutes"...

Her ratings shall go like this.
Face: 7/10
Body: 6/10
Massage: 9/10
HJ: 9/10
Attitude: 9/10
DMG: 100+GST

If I compare her to a typical PRC masseuse, there are actually pro and con. The massage and HJ shall be comparable to a tier-1 PRC masseuse. But language would be the hurdle to cultivate good GFE. Even when you want to enjoy certain styles of HJ, you have to crack your head to get the translation from the google. Also, I wonder if the damage could be reduced in coherent to the rates of sex service provided differently by the PRC and Thai.
bro, up your points for the brave new try at the Thai ML!
Old 31-07-2016, 02:55 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 0
KatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyser Soze View Post
Saw this Thai massage posting:
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=619360

Are we seeing Thai penetrating into this forum?:
The girls are not very appealing though.
Thank heavens for the Thais. Welcome them to the massage thread and I hope to see more of them in future.

Was fed up of the PRCs already and decided to try the Thai massage. Wanted to book Aum after reading bro conquer's FR but have to wait a couple of hours. The agent recommend me to take Aidee who is available in half an hour so I confirmed with him. Was given location which is a hotel not so far away and manage to arrive with time to spare. Informed agent I already arrived and received text to go to room xxx.

Took the lift up and went to room. Aidee was a small sized gal but with solid body. Can speak simple English and mandarin. She was a trained masseuse and had worked in both traditional massage and sexy massage parlours including Addicts in BKK. Asked me what type of massage I would like and suggested I try her sexy oil massage. Initially I had book for 70 mins so I extend to 100 mins to try her sexy oil massage. Absolutely no regrets and sibeh tokcong. Reminded me of Addicts massage in BKK as her service exactly similar.

After I told her I want to try her sexy oil massage, she immediately undressed fully nude and shower together. Inside shower while soaping me she use her body to rubba rubba me all over and even gave a brief bbbj. Finished shower and proceeded to bed where she used oil to massage me. Can feel her massage is genuine and skilful just like traditional Thai massage. After about an hour suddenly I felt her using her body to rubba me. Damn shiok feeling.
Turned around and she continued to body rubba my front. I especially like the part where she used her boobs to rubba my dick and balls until marikita, then she took it in her mouth and started giving bbbj. She told me to tell her when I am cumming but it was so shiok that I almost forgot. As I was about to ejaculate she seemed to sense it and quickly removed her mouth. A little of my load landed on her face and the rest on her body and she helped to shake the rest of it out.

Both of us went to shower together again where she help to wash me and after that still had about 10 mins before time so she told me to lie down and gave me a head & face massage until time up.

An excellent session and definitely one of the best massages I have had in a long long time. None of the PRC MLs can even come close to her standard.

From now onwards I would be going to the Thais for my massage fix.
Goodbye PRCs.

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=619392
Old 31-07-2016, 02:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 11
Zoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
One of them has a very nice voice...
Omg ... she's going to be back ...
  3. OK Massage
  4. Acceptable service time
Old 31-07-2016, 03:17 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Her name is Aum -- I did ask the masseuse how to pronounce her name but she told me in a language which I do not understand. That's alright...

She is a sweet looking girl, descent pretty. She speaks a little English but most of the time I communicated with her by using google translate... thanks to the technology. So you can pretty much expect there wasn't much conversation in the air except some musics played from her phone. I just closed my eyes after busying typing on the google translate and enjoyed the massage -- the massage was actually good!

Her ratings shall go like this.
Face: 7/10
Body: 6/10
Massage: 9/10
HJ: 9/10
Attitude: 9/10
DMG: 100+GST
Hahaha.. Bro Conquer, I also thought I'd do the thread a service and commando her but turned out you type faster than me, and I was busy whole day until now..

I have to say my experience is similar to yours, down to "another 6 minutes" lol.

Plus points for me:
Reminds me of the ol' days of thai MLs from waikiki/alush where the girls are very service oriented and not money minded. Aum reminds me of that - very pleasant, humble, service minded girl.
I asked her if she provides special services in Thailand and she was quite shy, saying that in Thailand she does massage only, but in SG she has to do massage and happy endings. Of course this is what she said to me, but judging from how she does the sensual part I think there's some truth to it.
Like Conquer, she doesn't auto disrobe, you have to ask her to do so, and she is damn shy about it. Piece by piece have to persuade her haha.
So those of you who like to train newbie ML, might want to teach her a trick or two so that all of us can benefit later on hehe.
GFE factor is gao gao for me, but maybe we got on well. As usual, treat them well, and they will return in kind.
I took 100 mins and she took up the full 100 mins, although I showered alone.
Aum also automatically HJ me twice, once at start and once at end, without asking me. I was surprised, I thought at the first one, she was doing a JG until she started to get more furious at her tugging lol. 2nd time I had to do it cos not easy to make me cum twice but she assisted in her own way

Minus points:
Website said 34C but let's just say she's not for boob lovers at all. So manage your expectations on that front. But she has a nice slim UK Size 8 body, I don't think there's much fats and she has a damn nice bum. Problem is you can't access her bottom half sigh. Maybe with more familiarity she might.
She might need to be told to put a towel on the bed. I was first customer of the day, so sheets were clean but she didn't put towel under me. Hopefully she did with other customers...
Really wish she could do the massage in the nude.. her skin feels quite smooth.
Massage for me at least, could be stronger. I guess I am used to the proper thai massage done by heavy thai ladies lol. Conquer had a better experience so maybe I'll try again

Aidee, the other lady, I can't see her photos on her webpage... is it taken down? I read the recent FR and sounds like she's more havoc?

Boss siamroyale might also want to take note that his ad on FL1 shows Aum offering BJ. Not sure if that's the case, but I think given her newness in this industry, she might not be too keen to suck us off yet.

Overall, yeah, I hope Siamroyale will bring in more thai MLs. The PRC monopoly needs to be broken ...
Old 31-07-2016, 03:24 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
copycat95 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatongCowboy View Post
Thank heavens for the Thais. Welcome them to the massage thread and I hope to see more of them in future.

Was fed up of the PRCs already and decided to try the Thai massage. Wanted to book Aum after reading bro conquer's FR but have to wait a couple of hours. The agent recommend me to take Aidee who is available in half an hour so I confirmed with him. Was given location which is a hotel not so far away and manage to arrive with time to spare. Informed agent I already arrived and received text to go to room xxx.

Took the lift up and went to room. Aidee was a small sized gal but with solid body. Can speak simple English and mandarin. She was a trained masseuse and had worked in both traditional massage and sexy massage parlours including Addicts in BKK. Asked me what type of massage I would like and suggested I try her sexy oil massage. Initially I had book for 70 mins so I extend to 100 mins to try her sexy oil massage. Absolutely no regrets and sibeh tokcong. Reminded me of Addicts massage in BKK as her service exactly similar.

After I told her I want to try her sexy oil massage, she immediately undressed fully nude and shower together. Inside shower while soaping me she use her body to rubba rubba me all over and even gave a brief bbbj. Finished shower and proceeded to bed where she used oil to massage me. Can feel her massage is genuine and skilful just like traditional Thai massage. After about an hour suddenly I felt her using her body to rubba me. Damn shiok feeling.
Turned around and she continued to body rubba my front. I especially like the part where she used her boobs to rubba my dick and balls until marikita, then she took it in her mouth and started giving bbbj. She told me to tell her when I am cumming but it was so shiok that I almost forgot. As I was about to ejaculate she seemed to sense it and quickly removed her mouth. A little of my load landed on her face and the rest on her body and she helped to shake the rest of it out.

Both of us went to shower together again where she help to wash me and after that still had about 10 mins before time so she told me to lie down and gave me a head & face massage until time up.

An excellent session and definitely one of the best massages I have had in a long long time. None of the PRC MLs can even come close to her standard.

Goodbye PRCs.

Thai babes > PRC babes
No fight at all in term of massage, service and package.
They are all train to be professional with customer satisfaction.

Rem.. they give you solid real massage and full time.

PRC who still not yet wake up, pls go home and teach kindergarten.
Old 31-07-2016, 03:34 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
copycat95 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

The PRC monopoly needs to be broken ...

It is time to stop them as they are too many bad eggs going to change our system. if this going on, duno what will happen to us. feel sad
Old 31-07-2016, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Catch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to all

Fanny: http://sgfoxy.com/%E8%8C%83%E5%B0%BC...E%B6%EF%BC%89/

Added her on wechat sensed she is a friendly girl, decided to give her a try and visited her despite only a MR by bro magix01 here, and a $90 fee.

Place: A new place for me. Staying alone in a studio apartment. 10-15 min walk from MRT but many buses nearby.

Look: Although photos are masked, she is the girls in the photos (like the one above). Probably mid-late 20s. Definitely not MILF as in other $90 ML.

Body: A decent size B. Not the skinny type and a little bit more on the meaty type with a slight tummy. Nice to touch and hold her body.

She did not use the queen bed to do massage saying the mattress is too soft. When she presses hard the mattress will sink. Instead she has a soft thick carpet on the floor with 2 towels on it. Did not feel hard lying on it.

Massage: She had a few years experience in China doing massage. Once started could tell she was telling the truth. Strength was good and will adjust accordingly depending on my needs. Good for those where massage is important.

Sensual: She was topless with only her underwear. She allowed playing with her breasts with big erected nipples and she was very sensitive to touching. She was willing to learn and please within her limit. When came to final round, she lay beside me to give me a good rub while I roamed her body. Felt stimulating and exploded.

GFE: She was warm and friendly. We spoke about many things. Did not use phone. Not a time watcher. Good service attitude.

RTM: Very good value at $90. I am surprised why she is not charging $100 as she is better than many ML. Pre-milf with a pretty face, good body and great service. Definitely worth visiting and RTM.

Last edited by Catch22; 31-07-2016 at 12:27 PM.
Old 31-07-2016, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1021 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoliath View Post
Omg ... she's going to be back ...
But when she is able to start not too sure yet... quite common to face housing issues etc...

Just hope she doesn't become too milfy after this long absence...

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 31-07-2016, 10:17 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 0
Mayan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMayan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch22 View Post

Fanny: http://sgfoxy.com/%E8%8C%83%E5%B0%BC...E%B6%EF%BC%89/

RTM: Very good value at $90. I am surprised why she is not charging $100 as she is better than many ML. Pre-milf with a pretty face, good body and great service. Definitely worth visiting and RTM.
Hahahaha...... she finally drop price?
Business must be damn bad. Fanny used to be Chrissie (foxy stable) and charges $110. At that price she is overvalued and not worth it. Good to see her dropping price. Hope to see more MLs doing the same.
Old 31-07-2016, 10:20 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 0
Mayan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMayan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatongCowboy View Post

Goodbye PRCs.

Sounds good. Will visit the Thais to try them out.
Old 31-07-2016, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19188 / Power: 25
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute

RTM MR For Mint

Book mint 2 days ago after few months never find her , was surprise that she better than before , GFE more gao gao , HJ skill improve too , frenching like lover , 100% GFE feeling , the feeling is damn great .

Looks: 9/10 Innocent ,pretty and cute , super SYT
Body: 8/10 Soft white skin and tight over all.
Boobs: 8/10 B size. Supple and firm nice to touch.
Massage: 8.5/10 full nake while massage , not piano type , she put her effort
Attitude: 9/10 Friendly chatty and , try her best to please you , real teaser.
HJ: 8.5/10 Lots of pattern and sensual,try to believe
GFE: 10/10 Great frenching skills, feeling like with your GF,100%GF feel, You have to try for yourself.

RTM ; Yes

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread...1#post14908168

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=19483336

MRs For "Gem" = HDLY Princess, Must Try !!
Old 31-07-2016, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1154 / Power: 17
Existentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud of

Yippee! Thai MLs available now!!! Already wanted to try on Friday but Aum timing did not suit me. But this week for sure. Maybe try all 3, hahaha.

This ML scene desperate needs this Thai inclusion. Hopefully it will create the much needed competition for the PRC ML market.

In my experience, Thais feel they will earn money by working hard. PRCs on the other hand, especially recently, think they can make money by conning us - fully clothed, seriously????

I hope this competition will remind the PRCs that you actually need to work for your money, and not take us Singapore guys for granted. I really do hope because when PRCs are good, they are really really good. If not the best. I have the good fortune of getting to know a few really well .
Old 31-07-2016, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 11
Zoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
But when she is able to start not too sure yet... quite common to face housing issues etc...

Just hope she doesn't become too milfy after this long absence...
Indeed ... accomodation is an issue. may not start work soon? her bff right now is staying in a temporary location.

yup, wonder how has she become? keep fingers crossed, hope not too milfy too.lol.
  3. OK Massage
  4. Acceptable service time
Old 31-07-2016, 04:30 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
Deepheat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Existentialism View Post
Yippee! Thai MLs available now!!! Already wanted to try on Friday but Aum timing did not suit me. But this week for sure. Maybe try all 3, hahaha.

This ML scene desperate needs this Thai inclusion. Hopefully it will create the much needed competition for the PRC ML market.

In my experience, Thais feel they will earn money by working hard. PRCs on the other hand, especially recently, think they can make money by conning us - fully clothed, seriously????

I hope this competition will remind the PRCs that you actually need to work for your money, and not take us Singapore guys for granted. I really do hope because when PRCs are good, they are really really good. If not the best. I have the good fortune of getting to know a few really well .
Yes. Both Aum and Aidee is hard to book. I finally manage to get a slot last night for Aum. Actually I wanted 100 mins but only have 70 mins slot available.
As I can speak simple Thai communication with Aum is not a problem. She is trained in traditional Thai ancient massage and work in LOS fully clothed so she was a bit shy to remove her clothes. I managed to convince her and off came her bra and panty.

But I had no time to savour her body as her massage was so good and relaxing that I fell asleep until she woke me up and ask me flip over. She went to work on my legs towards my thighs and then my groin area and finally played with my fully erect rod using both hands. It was so sensual I cannot endure anymore and shot my load.

After this session with Aum, I have decided I will stop patronising PRC MLs.
There is simply no comparison. My next appointment is already booked with Aidee for next Tuesday
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1