The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 29-01-2015, 12:41 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Bangkok Scams

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Mine is a PRC in airport... First question he asked whether can I speak Chinese. Told me his sad story, wallet lost and asked me to loan him money to buy ticket back to China, passed me his biz card if he runs away, can look for him in his office. Deep inside me, knn biz can be easily print in BKK. Want to be CEO of Google also can. I rejected him and walked away.
Back when Survarnabhumi Airport was not in service yet I kena a few occasions of PRC auntie at Don Muang Airport asking me if can help her pay for the THB500 departure tax.
Reason given was she didn't know about this hidden cost.
Damn cock and KNN lame scam lines.

Actually the real scam artists in Bangkok are the Thai WLs (some not all)!
Old 29-01-2015, 06:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 11
NijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Not sure why my comments were not included in my previous posts....

Anyways, the girls in that Czech video did not seem that cute. But, the interior of the club seems pretty posh when I stopped by in Nov.

Anyone has been to Piano after renovation? I wonder if it still feels cozy as before, and the quality of the PR's?

Also, anyone knows if Alaina opens early like Nataree? From bro jshi's report, it seems like it is stocked with syt's like Nataree but not as plentiful perhaps.
Old 29-01-2015, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Scams

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Actually the real scam artists in Bangkok are the Thai WLs (some not all)!
Agree........... Often the best too

A few times been approached by thais to give them 20bht take bus home...... Tell me their sob story so for their effort I always give 1bht or if I have 50 satang I would give 50 satang instead

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 29-01-2015, 12:21 PM
Samster

Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NijozanSameSame View Post
Also, anyone knows if Alaina opens early like Nataree? From bro jshi's report, it seems like it is stocked with syt's like Nataree but not as plentiful perhaps.
Should be 12pm too ..... But go early gals little ....... If you are at Ratchada Soi 7 you might wan to pop by Colonze 2 juz 50m down soi ........ Sometimes the SYTs on offer are really alluring

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 29-01-2015, 06:30 PM
Samster

Deleted as merge all info into single post.

Saphan Kwai FAQ

Last edited by Treemon99; 04-02-2015 at 06:37 PM.
Old 29-01-2015, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 19
jackytheman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjackytheman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wonder which is the best AGOGO clubs? Who will be In BKK during CNY ? lol
Old 29-01-2015, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackytheman View Post
Wonder which is the best AGOGO clubs? Who will be In BKK during CNY ? lol
There is no Best agogo clubs , depends on individual preference. Some like SYTs some like Mlifs some like chill chill bars. All depends on what u are looking for. Personally I would rather go into a bar order a drink and not force myself to select anyone but just see anyone that catches your eye. And see if the chemistry is there when u buy her a drink or just the commercial request for paybar ST /LT. Let me know if u need any intro on specifications of girls or bars.
Old 29-01-2015, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Cont from Part 3...... Sorry for being lo so tis i promise last part of my BKK Info series....

10. Saphan Kwai AGG
Thai man joint......system similar to G club but cost almost 1/4 or even 1/5 of Gclub.... PPS / MMS will bring gals for you to pick. If u don like a gal u choose can change, juz tell the PPS / MMS change gal..... Some PPS / MMS do hard selling for their less popular gals if they see u foreigner..... Gal will eat and drink from whatever u order....... In main hall there would be gals dancing on stage and shows juz like nana and cowboy AGGs....... If u wan more privacy or humsapness can opt for karaoke rooms......... Behind close doors i always get the gal to strip fully so I can suck her neh neh and finger her till song. When mood arises she can give me a BBBJ In these kind of joints gals willing to lap dance on u for a tip 100bht. Bring outs possible from 1500bht..... Joints here used the term OFF ......
Thai men joint so don expect gals to speak english but definitely there would be a few that can speak little english. So if u can speak thai good if cant go with someone that can speak thai....... For directions i never take bts there before but if take cab juz tell the driver Saphan kwai or Intamara Soi 2. Soi 2 is entrance to a condo...... U can alight at Soi 2 and walk along the main road. Many joints for u to pick along the way...
Can u hold my hand to SK? I scare I will lost my way....
Old 29-01-2015, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Can u hold my hand to SK? I scare I will lost my way....
No problemz ...... But my hand holding not premium hor no bmw no helicopter ...... Hope you don mind

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 29-01-2015, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No problemz ...... But my hand holding not premium hor no bmw no helicopter ...... Hope you don mind
U not scare later his LB jump out and poked yr karcheng Becos u holding her bf hands 555555
Old 30-01-2015, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
U not scare later his LB jump out and poked yr karcheng Becos u holding her bf hands 555555
hmm yeah be very careful. both bro jimfairy and his partner are strong!
Old 30-01-2015, 01:12 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
hmm yeah be very careful. both bro jimfairy and his partner are strong!
55555 KNN bro jimfairy and "partner".
Both _|_ strong indeed!
Old 30-01-2015, 02:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 11
NijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Should be 12pm too ..... But go early gals little ....... If you are at Ratchada Soi 7 you might wan to pop by Colonze 2 juz 50m down soi ........ Sometimes the SYTs on offer are really alluring
Thnx for the info.

I have yet to try Colonize 2. Do they also open around noon? Are their syt's on a par with Nataree? Nataree is my fav. But for some reason I won't get into here, I might have to find an alternative on my next trip which opens early around 1pm-ish.
Old 30-01-2015, 06:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NijozanSameSame View Post
Thnx for the info.

I have yet to try Colonize 2. Do they also open around noon? Are their syt's on a par with Nataree? Nataree is my fav. But for some reason I won't get into here, I might have to find an alternative on my next trip which opens early around 1pm-ish.
if you are planning to go around 1pm, your best bet is still Nataree, in terms of quantity and general quality of girls. I wrote an Fr previously on this issue. It was 1-2 years back, but doubt much has changed since then. Alternatively, you can try the oily MPs on soi 24-26 or soi 31-33. But would recommend you personally recce the girls first, get afew name and number of the girls u want, and make a booking with the shop. Otherwise if you just drop in, chances of getting a cute Syt is slimmer than going Nataree.
Old 30-01-2015, 10:17 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108521 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Was at bkk with friend yesterday for holiday. Explore bkk via the train system and visited patpong agogo.

First experience in bkk, still a lot to learn from many senior inside here.

Night life here is exciting and concepts is different.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1