The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 06-02-2015, 02:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Fair skin type must go Soapy Massage Parlours for sideliners and models.
Unfortunately no luck so far leh. The fair skin types I got there so far all turn out to be either siew mai har gao or speak tamil hehe
Old 06-02-2015, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
superwolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Secret City G-Club

Quote:
Any bros try The Secret City G-Club yet?

have been to the Secret last month.
personally prefer The Pimp.
Old 06-02-2015, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
So far happy with what I found; huge boobs, tight bodies, frenchers and screamers. Only thing missing is fair complexion. Have a few more days in BKK so if anyone can help me with that (all of the above and with fair complexion) I will be very grateful.
Mate...... Maybe u should try soapies since u have tried Oilies and AGG. Higher chance u can find the fair skin gal u looking for due to the huge selection along Ratchada stretch. Help u abitz for ur positive contribution below's a map ( Credits James Hunt) of all the soapies at Ratchada/ Param9.........

Thanks for sharing.........enjoy BKK

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 06-02-2015, 05:01 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 17
oshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by oolouis View Post
To all newbies or samsters who post in the threads requesting information, and then getting private private messages from 'kind' senior cheongsters offering advice and suggestions of where to go, stay, visit, cheong, or offers of help, BE WARY!

This is one of the ways scammers snare their new 'clients!'
honestly speaking, i've been pmed by senior samsters to meet up last time too. and not only did they offer advice and suggesstions, they also brought me to chiong in bkk. but at no time or place was the price inflated or whatsoever, all shared accordingly. of cos, i also bought ppl i knew from here drinks. through this forum, i have made good friends, and friends are important when one is in a faraway land as one does get lonely and sometimes we just need a fellow countryman to have a dinner or beer with.

so, please do not scare newbies. not all people are like that.
Old 06-02-2015, 05:09 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3499 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108569 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Honey Club

Quote:
There's only one Honey Club that is a KFC Farm.
Some more you're brought to there by stealth taxi driver.
Your price kena mark up by at least THB500 liao.
Then that is the one liao. Thanks for sharing

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 06-02-2015, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all
Re: Nana plaza

Will be heading to nana plaza tonight to check out the bars. Anyone going or need some guidance can PM me. Seen many Sg bros in Bangkok last few days. Peak period for cheonging?

Will update the new bar, or existing bar that I will be supplying coyotes soon.
Old 06-02-2015, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
toshibadreamz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys

Recently i had my trip to bkk, and i try my luck around petchburi road
Surprising along the road, there is quite a number of mps, and their rates
Were quite pocket friendly,

Shop: avatar
Girl: i forget the number
Bbbj: 7/10
Fk: didnt try
Fj: 7/10
Looks: 6/10
Boobs:b cup
Facilities: 6/10 (looks abit old but it is good enough for me)
Damage: THB 2300
If you can speak thai , you could nego abit for better rates
Old 06-02-2015, 06:25 PM
Samster

Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Will be heading to nana plaza tonight to check out the bars............... Seen many Sg bros in Bangkok last few days. Peak period for cheonging? .
Maybe u see me tonight ............

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 06-02-2015, 06:53 PM
Samster

vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Maybe u see me tonight ............
Haha going where tonight?
Old 06-02-2015, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha going where tonight?
Nana which bars u supply coyotes?

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 06-02-2015, 07:38 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Nana plaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Nana which bars u supply coyotes?
Nana only have 2 or 3 bars have coyotes. The rest all 100% agogo bars. I supply to Soi cowboy. Tonight going to the one on level 3 which I will probably supply.
Old 06-02-2015, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nana only have 2 or 3 bars have coyotes. The rest all 100% agogo bars. I supply to Soi cowboy. Tonight going to the one on level 3 which I will probably supply.
so you are advertising...are you ready to pay advertising fees...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 06-02-2015, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
so you are advertising...are you ready to pay advertising fees...
Haha I not advertising. I dun get comm for getting customers/drinks into my bar. Most often than not, we visit other bars which I have no connections with or we go massage/discos/gclubs. Most of my coyotes girls at my bar do not go with customers so neither do I have a cut from it. But I could recommend bros from here other bars which I have patronized with sweet coyotes which I know that willing to go with customers. They have to negotiate with the girl themselves.

I meet up samsters and friends regularly now because a friend of mine mentioned that I speak English with a Thai accent. Because my line of work deals with Thai. I hardly speak English for a very long time. And it feels good to go "laa" and everything after so long.
Old 06-02-2015, 08:13 PM
Samster

To understand a bit more about the rising popularity of coyotes bars in Bangkok , maybe I will explain how it works.

The boss of the bar itself will pay a certain sum of $$ to a agent for each coyote that comes to work in his bar. The agent will then allocate the coyotes to different bars. Whether the girl works hard or lazy , the agent gets the same remuneration. she can clock 35 drinks a night which some coyotes of mine does but I won't get a single cent from it. Lol. The boss will be the one smiling. Even if the coyote gets zero drink for the night, she will get deducted by the shop itself. Nothing to do with me. Normally which a designated Mamasan will be in charge of the coyotes. So regardless of whether my friends or I "bring" customers to my coyotes or bar, I still get paid the same every night. Anyway I am just helping a close female friend of mine with this sideline.

I have met quite many bros as well as my friends and after learning what they are looking for for the night, I do not even allow them to enter the bars that are deem unbarfineable least they waste the night.

Hope that answer some queries that might have been lingering around for some time.
Old 06-02-2015, 10:32 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by toshibadreamz View Post
Recently i had my trip to bkk, and i try my luck around petchburi road
Surprising along the road, there is quite a number of mps, and their rates
Were quite pocket friendly,

Shop: avatar
Girl: i forget the number
Bbbj: 7/10
Fk: didnt try
Fj: 7/10
Looks: 6/10
Boobs:b cup
Facilities: 6/10 (looks abit old but it is good enough for me)
Damage: THB 2300
If you can speak thai, you could nego abit for better rates
You sibei the can.
Avita (Evita) can become Avatar?

Unless Avatar is a new Soapy Massage Parlour which I doubt so.

Cheong Soapy Massage Parlours for 10+ years first time hear can negotiate price!
Next time bring me go and get discount and I'll buy you a nice dinner.

PS: Some Petchburi Soapy Massage Parlours have happy hour pricing before 6pm and no need to negotiate.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1