The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 14-03-2024, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2036 / Power: 18
kingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magpies View Post
LOL is si bei noisy..Anyway, just me lah but whole night till morning 3 to 4 shots. This is actually my 1st time upping her. I know her for so long but didn't know she so easy to up till I saw this thread. So I tried to connect back to chat and meet within 2 days and voila! Her below is not clean shaven but trimmed lah so still acceptable.
bro check pm... lol
want to know how u connect with her..

after steak and wine dinner then up-ing time?
hehehehe...

FR more details leh...
😂

Last edited by kingkanibu; 14-03-2024 at 10:52 PM.
Old 14-03-2024, 10:53 PM
Samster

kingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
White knights are everywhere...
what tf happened bro?
Old 14-03-2024, 10:59 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -444 / Power: 0
kabul kabul kabul kabul kabul
I値l help cum on your face bro, trust me you値l enjoy it. You can lick off my hard cock and keep sucking until it becomes flaccid bro. Then I値l choke you to force you to keep sucking until I get hard again. Then you値l lick my anus while stroking my cock. Second time I値l cum all over your cock and make you jack off using my cum as the lube. How would you like that bro? PM me if you want to find out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickology89 View Post
Royal rumble leh. Hahaha. How many of y'all eh.? She's the wild n noisy in bed kind. Totally my type
Old 14-03-2024, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Bensen111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My local chiobu real life friends that I secretly want to piak them hard

Old 14-03-2024, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2960 / Power: 20
Magpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkanibu View Post
bro check pm... lol
want to know how u connect with her..

after steak and wine dinner then up-ing time?
hehehehe...

FR more details leh...
😂
Don't want talk about it anymore lah...Too many shiny armour
Old 14-03-2024, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Don't want talk about it anymore lah...Too many shiny armour
fuck them...
lets go private then...

check your dm
Old 14-03-2024, 11:51 PM
Samster

Magpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
fuck them...
lets go private then...

check your dm
I also don't know you leh. Maybe you are shiny armour in disguise?
Old 15-03-2024, 01:00 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabul View Post
I値l help cum on your face bro, trust me you値l enjoy it. You can lick off my hard cock and keep sucking until it becomes flaccid bro. Then I値l choke you to force you to keep sucking until I get hard again. Then you値l lick my anus while stroking my cock. Second time I値l cum all over your cock and make you jack off using my cum as the lube. How would you like that bro? PM me if you want to find out.
what kind of post is this?
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 15-03-2024, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
One of the whities lor
Old 15-03-2024, 06:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
I also don't know you leh. Maybe you are shiny armour in disguise?
lol
i started the quest for it leh...

and i am the white knight?
lol

but i am suspecting who is the whities already lah...
Old 15-03-2024, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 14
dinodinosaur is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdinodinosaur is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdinodinosaur is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Spot something in pink 😉😉
Old 15-03-2024, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 600 / Power: 13
kryptoz is a name known to allkryptoz is a name known to allkryptoz is a name known to allkryptoz is a name known to allkryptoz is a name known to allkryptoz is a name known to all

Quote:
lol
i started the quest for it leh...

and i am the white knight?
lol

but i am suspecting who is the whities already lah...
this bro definitely not the white knight. but he is a knight that wants to explore the dragon's lair.
Old 15-03-2024, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: My local chiobu real life friends that I secretly want to piak them hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
the only creamy day was brokeback day
Old 15-03-2024, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kryptoz View Post
this bro definitely not the white knight. but he is a knight that wants to explore the dragon's lair.
haha what to do... before i got the chance to even get her IG or what ever... got whities sabo already...

haihz...
Old 15-03-2024, 10:15 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
the only creamy day was brokeback day
lol...we didn't have such men back in the day, at least no one confessed to me that they were so in interviews.

Times have changed though Brett Jones, Christopher Beck all have come forth to show alpha males, might not be just alpha in every aspect of their lives.

even frog man now become tin gai jow, frog porridge, creamy like you said. Yucks...
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1