The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
1993, 2009, helpmefast, human

Old 29-08-2012, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 22
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future
Re: Samster Gathering JB

is there going to be another meeting soon? hope before the holidays start lest packed fish..

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 04-09-2012, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Hollywood Club Anniversary Buffet Dinner

On behalf of the Management of Hollywood Club @ Plaza DNP, I would like to invite all SBF members to Hollywood Club Anniversary Dinner on Monday 17/9/12 @ 8.00 p.m. .... there will be FREE buffet food and free-flow of beers

All are welcome !

See you there !
Old 04-09-2012, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 15
Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Hollywood Club Anniversary Buffet Dinner

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post

On behalf of the Management of Hollywood Club @ Plaza DNP, I would like to invite all SBF members to Hollywood Club Anniversary Dinner on Monday 17/9/12 @ 8.00 p.m. .... there will be FREE buffet food and free-flow of beers

All are welcome !

See you there !
Yes, may be this is RIGHT time to meet you there? btw, what club is that? how much is the membership fee? where is this club? plaza DNP where?
Old 05-09-2012, 02:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 20
klcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

All are welcome !
See you there !
Wow ! You working in Hollywood or DNP? You put such a big advertisement here to invite ppl here to go there for free food and drink is a form of promotion ? Why don't you start a new thread and pay sponsorship to Sam? If not this thread got deleted because of this promotion . I thought your dick went away treatment will make you think wise but I think otherwise . Hahahaha.....

Last edited by klcc; 05-09-2012 at 02:49 AM.
Old 05-09-2012, 02:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 20
klcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatslooter View Post
Yes, may be this is RIGHT time to meet you there? btw, what club is that? how much is the membership fee? where is this club? plaza DNP where?
Hollywood is a night club located in Plaza DNP which is the sketch of road opposite the same as new York hotel . Why you wanted to meet him? See if his hair gone after the oversea dick treatment? You no need to wait till 17 Sep but you visit him there anytime since he hinted he work there just ask the management office if they know kotaeylover. Good luck !
Old 05-09-2012, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 0
decibel8808 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdecibel8808 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatslooter View Post
unlikely i will be attending? i always alone in JB....no good kakis ! nobody trusted me? so far i only met one bro in Samster Gathering thread.
You so in a hurry everytime... in and out of zon so fast... how to meet other bros there
That day you like hot water burning leg...
Old 06-09-2012, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
jasonbignehneh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone who goes there get free flow beer? ermmmm~~ go there call who? meet who?
Old 07-09-2012, 09:47 AM
Samster

decibel8808 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdecibel8808 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Well well... looks like the ugly part its gone... Let's move on guys and forget about this issue guys. No point dwelling over it. What is done is done. Let's all start with a clean slate.
Old 07-09-2012, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by decibel8808 View Post
No point dwelling over it. What is done is done. Let's all start with a clean slate.
So need you to start org trips to "molest" the gals

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 07-09-2012, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
So need you to start org trips to "molest" the gals
will be organising one in the middle of the month... for this months tcss.. wanna join in?
Old 07-09-2012, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
will be organising one in the middle of the month... for this months tcss.. wanna join in?
I no TCSS. I'm into talking with the gals I will PM u

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 07-09-2012, 11:50 AM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Hollywood Club Anniversary Buffet Dinner on Mon 17/9/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonbignehneh View Post
anyone who goes there get free flow beer? ermmmm~~ go there call who? meet who?
All are welcome to join in the Hollywood Club Anniversary Buffet Dinner + Free-flow of beers ( all night long ! ) on Monday 17/9/12 @ 8.00 pm

If the bouncers stop you at the door, say that Tai Kor KatoeyLover69 invited you

Enjoy !
Old 07-09-2012, 11:54 AM
Samster

JB Samsters' Gathering

Quote:
How about a Mini-Gathering on Monday 17/9/12 @ 7.00 pm at Alina Cafe @ Plaza DNP ( behind Hollywood Club ) ?

Then at 8.00 pm we can all proceed to Hollywood Club for our free buffet dinner + free beers

Please confirm your attendance
Old 07-09-2012, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 19
Raytan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hollywood Club Anniversary Buffet Dinner on Mon 17/9/12

Quote:
All are welcome to join in the Hollywood Club Anniversary Buffet Dinner + Free-flow of beers ( all night long ! ) on Monday 17/9/12 @ 8.00 pm

If the bouncers stop you at the door, say that Tai Kor KatoeyLover69 invited you

Enjoy !
Bouncers? Safe to go?
Old 07-09-2012, 12:20 PM
Samster

Hollywood Club Anniversary Buffet Dinner on Mon 17/9/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raytan View Post
Bouncers? Safe to go?
Don't worry .... the bouncers ensure that the customers are not disturbed by outsiders/"unwanted guests" .... FYI, every niteclub/KTV lounge/pub employs bouncers to keep the peace
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1