The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 12-08-2011, 04:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 21
hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of
Re: phuket

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
Bro, u pay for me izzt? Xie Xie Lao Da...
soda nam.....ok!
Old 12-08-2011, 04:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Aaaa.... i only drink Coke, Coke Zero or Coke Light only... soda mai ai...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hosayboh View Post
soda nam.....ok!

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 17-08-2011, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 16
daniel1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Reporting from Phuket

Day 1 - Checked into C&N, solid hotel. Landed early afternoon, went to scout. Found a few 6-7 girls in Christine but for that price better off somewhere.

Started touring bangla road around 11pm. Saw a agogo stretch & went in. Been storing bullets, so picked the first pretty girl I saw & paid 2k for her + 0.5 for bar fine. Girl was 7/10. Thought I had a good deal but was wrong.

Went back to hotel, started with BJ & service was bad. So I wanted to fuck. Started with cowgirl, after entry, she said period just came. WTF! Sent her back.

Then I went to check out the other agogo bars, Suziewong, Devil playground, etc. All CMI.

Getting more horny, I succumb to a pesky waitress pulling me into her bar. Saw a SYT (6.5/10). bought a LD for her & offered her 2k for LT. She wanted 2.5k + 0.5k barfine. Ok, since I really wanted to fuck. Another fucking bad mistake.

She wanted to eat before go back to hotel. Paid 300 thb for that. Went back hotel, she say tired. Very bad service, 5s BJ then say don't want to do it anymore. Fucked her like a dead fish. After a while, small head lost energy. Ask her to BJ out, she say no. End up, I HJ myself.

Went shower, came out, saw her fully dressed. She say cannot sleep, wanna go. I was like WTF! I paid for LT & she said tired & wanna sleep during action now she is so energtic & wanna party?! Really pissed off but too tired to argue so told her to FO.

Total $ spent for the night - 5k (including LD, barfines, etc) for a lousy fuck.
Lesson learned - Never ever fucking cheong a agogo bar in Phuket (total ripped off)

To be continued

But understanding idiocracy is not always 100% accurate...
Old 17-08-2011, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 16
daniel1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: phuket

Day 2 - Learnt lesson from yesterday plus not so horny. Decided to pick up massage girl. Saw a few that I like on Day 1. Went to one with a SYT (7/10), paid 350thb & proceed to massage. Did some small talk & told me she knock off at 12am. Offered to take her to Hollywood to party & she accepts (yay!).

Picked her up at 12pm, when to Hollywood found a table. Sat & chill. Then we started dancing & she begin to rub her ass on my crotch. Nice! Good beginning , starting to feel happy again after yesterday's bad experience. Soon we progress to dirty dancing then kissing. Thumbs up to GFE!

While, we were making out. I notice 2 other hot SYT dancing at the next table. Made a mental note to cone back tomorrow. Hollywood seems like a happening place man.

When back hotel, started stripping her. Wow, saw that she had a solid ass which I was happily gropping while we danced. Small titties but overall package quite nice. Action started with BJ (no bbbj) but she was good with licking & teasing on jewels. Very good start.

Then my turn to service her, catbath her all over & started fingering her. She started moaning & boy was she wet. I asked her, long time no sex? She say ya. I asked you wanna fuck now? She nod shyly and I started penetrating her. Wow, she started moaning loudly & keep thrusting her hips against me. Can sense that she is getting wetter. After pumping her for 10mins, she hug me tightly & say, "I wanna cum, go faster". What to do? Obey request & started pumping with all my strength. Few strokes later, she started shuddering & I feel happy on a job well-done. Now my turn to cum. I do legs across my shoulder missionary & pump even harder. When I get feeling to come, I quickly pull out & shoot on her face. She was caught by surprised & it was cute seeing all my cum on her face. Yay! Finally happy with a good fuck

During the night, she snug close to me. Could have gone for 2nd round then but too tired. Woke up in morning, did her once more then sent her off.

Total $ paid - 3.5k including massage fee, drinks & LT (very worth it)
Lesson learnt - Massage girl seems to be a good fuck

To be continued (Day 3 at Hollywood)

But understanding idiocracy is not always 100% accurate...
Old 18-08-2011, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 15
michael.tam is a glorious beacon of lightmichael.tam is a glorious beacon of lightmichael.tam is a glorious beacon of lightmichael.tam is a glorious beacon of lightmichael.tam is a glorious beacon of lightmichael.tam is a glorious beacon of light

Hi bros.. need some help here.. my fb is going to phuket with a group of gals. She wanted to visit gigolo pub there. Does any bro knows is there any gigolo pub in phuket? And she also wanna try those sensual massage.. can bro recommend those massage by female n those by male?
Sorry i only know go phuket find gals.. but since she got this idea so i help her to ask if any bro can help.. thks in advance..
Old 18-08-2011, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 19
mrbondy2k is one of the Best!mrbondy2k is one of the Best!mrbondy2k is one of the Best!

i am going to phuket in sep first week. Want to know any strip club/nude dance bar (100% in birth day suit) like Las Vegas in Phuket?
Old 18-08-2011, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 15
HKT Boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbondy2k View Post
i am going to phuket in sep first week. Want to know any strip club/nude dance bar (100% in birth day suit) like Las Vegas in Phuket?
mrbondy2k, you're not going to find 100% full nude strip clubs in Phuket but pretty close. Your best bet would be in Patong in places like Suzie Wong's, Devil's Den and the other small clubs all along that same area. This is Soi Sea Dragon just off Bangla road. Girls are usually topless but wearing a G String but sometimes they will take it all off.
Old 18-08-2011, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 14
derayster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi everyone.. I will be in Phuket from 27th to 31st August. Any bros there or will be there at that time wanna grab some drinks together?
Old 18-08-2011, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 15
michael.tam is a glorious beacon of lightmichael.tam is a glorious beacon of lightmichael.tam is a glorious beacon of lightmichael.tam is a glorious beacon of lightmichael.tam is a glorious beacon of lightmichael.tam is a glorious beacon of light

Any bro/sis know of any pubs in phuket for ladies to have fun? And any sensual massage spa for ladies?
Old 18-08-2011, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ang3lxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKT Boy View Post
mrbondy2k, you're not going to find 100% full nude strip clubs in Phuket but pretty close. Your best bet would be in Patong in places like Suzie Wong's, Devil's Den and the other small clubs all along that same area. This is Soi Sea Dragon just off Bangla road. Girls are usually topless but wearing a G String but sometimes they will take it all off.
actually true bro. but seriously i think you might just want to go one time and give it a skip alltogether nxt time. FORGET ABT Exotica and the one nxt to it. the chai is omg terrible even though beer is not expensive.
Old 19-08-2011, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 21
hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel1980 View Post
When I get feeling to come, I quickly pull out & shoot on her face.
Shot thru the CD?
Old 19-08-2011, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Wa, Bro u very bad la, ask ppl to shot thru the CD... To become father izzt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hosayboh View Post
Shot thru the CD?

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 19-08-2011, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 15
HKT Boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael.tam View Post
Any bro/sis know of any pubs in phuket for ladies to have fun? And any sensual massage spa for ladies?
Hi Bro, I really don't know where in Phuket your lady friend can go for clubs that cater to women. There are clubs with a lot of gay men but I don't think that's what your friend is looking for.

In terms of massage, I'd say majority of the places that offer hanky panky will accommodate a lady.
Old 19-08-2011, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Fujitsubo is Cool - loads of Potential

HKT boy bro, do you know of any big and nice resort with own private big pool and not that expensive? Which area in phuket has such resort?
Old 19-08-2011, 04:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -296 / Power: 0
dirtbag_26 dirtbag_26 dirtbag_26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fujitsubo View Post
HKT boy bro, do you know of any big and nice resort with own private big pool and not that expensive? Which area in phuket has such resort?
bro "not dat expensive" mean different thing to different man ley ....not expensive to u can be super expensive to me!!!!!! want to ask give price range lah!!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1