The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 15-08-2007, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 18
aris is one of the Best!aris is one of the Best!aris is one of the Best!aris is one of the Best!
Re: Massage parlours in Bkk

Went to BKK 2 weeks ago, now post FR

2 trips.

First trip
Having heard so much pple talk about Aree of orient massage, went there to look for here. First look quite cute, but actually body is actually a bit on the bah bah side and boobs also not that big. Service is not bad. facilities wise is really as per the website, a shower plus a bed nia.
For me, it wasn't that enjoyable...maybe coz my body abit not well. fug... feel like peeing when halfway thru the job....nabeiz.

Anyway, for the price/duration, it is a bit more expensive, and the girl (though service is good) wasn't that chio, so overall feeling is no RTF.

Second trip was to Poseident. Wanted to see facilities more than anything. Got plenty of time to choose from the second floor (price 2k baht to 2.5K). I think the difference wasn't that big. There were some in the 2k that totally cmi. some not bad. There were also some in the 2.5K range that wasn't that chio, but maybe boob is big.

My conclusion is that 2k have a big range of girl, fr totally cmi to quite chio. However, there may not have combination of chio and big boob in this range. those that look big is just padded bra nia.

2.2k ones big boob, but looks department scores an average of 6-6.5 to me. 2.5k ones got big boobs and some look really chio.

Then I went up to third floor, ... frankly I couldn't see much significant improvement over those on the second floor.

Since I was here to enjoy the facilities as much as anything, i chose no.135 in the end fr the 2k range.

Looks: 7
boobs: 8. B cup. but when in glass bowl padded to look bigger. when i took off her bra... really thick padding. lol.
body: 8. very good! one small lump below her left thigh...is the only flaw.
height: 162cm?
Weight: dunoe how to estimate. but is good body lor.
Service: 9. after much action, i still couldn't cum. tot time almost up, and stood up to bath and leave, but she push me back and HJ me till i finally release.
RTF: yes, if i go BKK again.
Cheap and value for money!

p.s heard of 148(?) is good... but well, her looks is 'poison' to me leh...
Old 15-08-2007, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanyboy View Post
ha..ha...I mean 67. Dunno why the mind keep thinking 39.. was that my lucky number? mmm... ah..yes it's my age..
67 not in suzie wong and the mamasan duno where she go leh, she only say go Nana work.. -_-
haha. she's too old for rainbowbars i guess, but anyway i'll check it out for u see if i see her in sept.
you comin'?
Old 15-08-2007, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 21
logiteck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nataree changed num laio?
Call them up but no ppl answer for many days
Old 16-08-2007, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Massage parlours in Bkk

Logitech,

If they don't answer, just go there and take your pick. You might find a golden soapy girl, you lucky bugga! If this is your first trip to Nataree, select a girl that provides mattress massage!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!

Last edited by norice; 16-08-2007 at 12:17 PM.
Old 16-08-2007, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 20
brucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Logitech,

If they don't answer, just go there and take your pick. You might find a golden soapy girl, you lucky bugga! If this is your first trip to Nataree, select a girl that provides mattress massage!

He is not 1st trip liow......agree why call? just go down lah laujiow.
Old 16-08-2007, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 20
brucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just wanna share that Tulip Massage provides one of the best service.....although WL is not the best looking.
Old 16-08-2007, 07:50 PM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Bruce Lee,

Bruce Lee, greetings, this is Jackie Chan, as many Thai girls call me by that name! I wonder, who's Kung Fu is better, yours or mine? He he he he he

I've heard that Tulip Massage is raunchy and sleazy so I shall try that place during my next trip to Bangkok. Moreover, my favorite place get a haircut in Bangkok is located couple of doors away from Tulip Massage. Si Wakorn is well known place to get a nice shampoo and style hair cut for only 300B!

Old 16-08-2007, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 18
sexster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

will be at Bangkok 19-22 Aug... all alone cos my friend hurt/ dislocated his arm so can t go.

hope to meet some singapore cheongsters there. agogo, massage, ktv, club... i all game. can PM me. hotel yet to confirm-

Le Fenix Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok
Sukhumvit
33-33 Sukhumvit 11 Klongtoey Nua Wattana, Bangkok, Thailand
Old 16-08-2007, 11:43 PM
Samster

Sexter,

In the mean time, plan what you will do as a single traveler in Bangkok! Why don't you go to Orient and Pink Massage? At Orient Massage, see Aree for one of the best 2 hours of gel massage with special. Also, don't forget to visit Kee at Pink Massage. Both massage is located at Sukhumvit Soi 24 and walk 20 meters and you'll see a large Pink Massage sign and turn left.

Sorry to hear that your friend dislocated his arm, I had 3 major surgeries for subluxation/dislocation of right and left shoulders. Ask me any questions regarding Bangkok or shoulder injuries?

Old 17-08-2007, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 21
logiteck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucelee View Post
He is not 1st trip liow......agree why call? just go down lah laujiow.
I want to find out if the girl i had 1 yr ago still working there. Call her hp no more answering.
Long time no see u u bro bruce Lee. How r u?
Miss cheonging with u,G,Doomas and CC in bkk
Old 17-08-2007, 06:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 17
Asian Uploader deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAsian Uploader deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Currently in BKK now.Any samsters sround? lol
Old 17-08-2007, 07:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 18
sexster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Sexter,

In the mean time, plan what you will do as a single traveler in Bangkok! Why don't you go to Orient and Pink Massage? At Orient Massage, see Aree for one of the best 2 hours of gel massage with special. Also, don't forget to visit Kee at Pink Massage. Both massage is located at Sukhumvit Soi 24 and walk 20 meters and you'll see a large Pink Massage sign and turn left.

Sorry to hear that your friend dislocated his arm, I had 3 major surgeries for subluxation/dislocation of right and left shoulders. Ask me any questions regarding Bangkok or shoulder injuries?
hi norice, thanks for the advice.... will check them out. hope can meet other samster there.

ya lor my firend dislocation his arm. elbow. while play some games fell and dont know it landed.... i can see hid whole elbow went out of place???? lucky no facture..... doctor pull hiss arm stright and push the elbow to the right place... freaky painful as i waas there the while process.
Old 17-08-2007, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 18
snowwolf79 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersnowwolf79 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asian Uploader View Post
Currently in BKK now.Any samsters sround? lol
in bkk.. for now till..dunno when.. want to go out. pm me
Old 17-08-2007, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 18
snowwolf79 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersnowwolf79 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexster View Post
hi norice, thanks for the advice.... will check them out. hope can meet other samster there.

ya lor my firend dislocation his arm. elbow. while play some games fell and dont know it landed.... i can see hid whole elbow went out of place???? lucky no facture..... doctor pull hiss arm stright and push the elbow to the right place... freaky painful as i waas there the while process.
if u wan need someone to bring arnd agogos, arp-nam (massage palours) pm me. i am only free to bring you out at nite on weekdays.
Old 17-08-2007, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 18
motard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is the eden club worthy of a visit? I was thinking of checking out the place on my next visit to BKK in about a week's time. I have been seeing so many reviews about the place having ugly but service oriented ladies. And I have never tried being serviced by 2 ladies before.

Regards
motard

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread