The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-06-2014, 12:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of
Re: SuZhou - meet up week 23-26 June

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx View Post
Hi bros,

Anyone in suzhou during the week of 23-26 June? Care to meet up for drinks n talk Pussy sessions? You can reply to this thread or PM me.. Thanks!
Another nick I recognise! BTW, I heard from my old friend the boss of Cheers that the bars along Shiquanjie are closing down because of poor business. Less places for us to go in future, even if I return to Suzhou!
Old 14-06-2014, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenzong View Post
Another nick I recognise! BTW, I heard from my old friend the boss of Cheers that the bars along Shiquanjie are closing down because of poor business. Less places for us to go in future, even if I return to Suzhou!
haha, nice to see that you are still active in this thread bro.. yes, i still hv not forgotten our drink at your lady boss fren bar..

its been 3 years since we met in SZ, and i'm going back again for work soon.. only 1 week this time, but long enuf to get bored at night... sad to hear the bars at shiquanlu are closing... really nothing left for us to have some fun at night in SZ? if lidat then the next best thing is to eat really well to dispel the boredom..

hope to meet up again with you bro, in sg or sz, for kopi or teh.. take care and best wishes...
Old 14-06-2014, 03:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 23
just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!
Re: SuZhou

Just came back from suzhou and everything has changed.... New buildings and roads everywhere.... Even 金鸡湖 is dated and is undergoing renovation....
Old 14-06-2014, 01:17 PM
Samster

lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4fun View Post
Just came back from suzhou and everything has changed.... New buildings and roads everywhere.... Even 金鸡湖 is dated and is undergoing renovation....
Wow, bro.. you stayed at 金鸡湖 too? Last time i went i did not have the chance to walk about too much.. that time the cheong scene was already very little, save for the bars along shiquanjie.. Now I dunno... with so many changes that you have mentioned... Hows the cheong scene now in SZ? Any place you can recommend? anyting interesting apart from cheonging ?
Old 14-06-2014, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 23
just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!

Quote:
Wow, bro.. you stayed at 金鸡湖 too? Last time i went i did not have the chance to walk about too much.. that time the cheong scene was already very little, save for the bars along shiquanjie.. Now I dunno... with so many changes that you have mentioned... Hows the cheong scene now in SZ? Any place you can recommend? anyting interesting apart from cheonging ?
I stayed at crowne plaze beside 金鸡湖... Did not venture out to any cheonging as I was with my family this trip.
Old 14-06-2014, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Singlehood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all, i am currently at suzhou staying at li gong di area. Any idea where can cheong??
Old 15-06-2014, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singlehood View Post
Hi all, i am currently at suzhou staying at li gong di area. Any idea where can cheong??
save your energy for sightseeing and makan good food ba... think cheong scene dead liao....
Old 21-06-2014, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 19
narada is one of the Best!narada is one of the Best!narada is one of the Best!narada is one of the Best!

Message deleted double posting

Last edited by narada; 21-06-2014 at 12:47 PM. Reason: double posting
Old 21-06-2014, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 19
narada is one of the Best!narada is one of the Best!narada is one of the Best!narada is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4fun View Post
Memories....
Old 21-06-2014, 02:13 PM
Samster

Heard from my Suzhou colleague that shiquanjie quite dangerous now as got some uighur people there n they may slash and stab on provocations..
Old 22-06-2014, 02:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Quote:
haha, nice to see that you are still active in this thread bro.. yes, i still hv not forgotten our drink at your lady boss fren bar..

its been 3 years since we met in SZ, and i'm going back again for work soon.. only 1 week this time, but long enuf to get bored at night... sad to hear the bars at shiquanlu are closing... really nothing left for us to have some fun at night in SZ? if lidat then the next best thing is to eat really well to dispel the boredom..

hope to meet up again with you bro, in sg or sz, for kopi or teh.. take care and best wishes...
Well, I guess there are always the dance halls...
Old 24-06-2014, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Bro, I am going to SZ next Mon. Can tell me which happening 4/5 stars hotel can stay?
Old 29-06-2014, 06:11 PM
Samster

Just got back from suzhou...walked all the way from pingjiang lu to shiquan jie at midnight..cool night, but nobody around.. quite scary..looks like suzhou folks sleep early n their biz all close by 10pm.. walked till shiquanjie to have dinner at 1am at a cantonese eatery n chit chat w the hongkie waiter there.. he said to bypass the working gals along the bars at shiquanjie, n said they cant make it in looks n service.. this guy been working here for 5-6 yrs so think he knows some stuff.. nevertheless, i walked down to the bar street n surprisingly still got quite a number of bars still operating...the gals were all sitting outside n some looks good..but me alone n so late now, i just carry on walking till the end 搭递 back to hotel. So, in short, suzhou still got happening at the bar street @ shiquanjie, n got new watering nearby too...新天地?:-*
Old 30-06-2014, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 22
SexPoweR deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySexPoweR deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Just got back from suzhou...walked all the way from pingjiang lu to shiquan jie at midnight..cool night, but nobody around.. quite scary..looks like suzhou folks sleep early n their biz all close by 10pm.. walked till shiquanjie to have dinner at 1am at a cantonese eatery n chit chat w the hongkie waiter there.. he said to bypass the working gals along the bars at shiquanjie, n said they cant make it in looks n service.. this guy been working here for 5-6 yrs so think he knows some stuff.. nevertheless, i walked down to the bar street n surprisingly still got quite a number of bars still operating...the gals were all sitting outside n some looks good..but me alone n so late now, i just carry on walking till the end 搭递 back to hotel. So, in short, suzhou still got happening at the bar street @ shiquanjie, n got new watering nearby too...新天地?:-*
Thanks.. Nice to know.
Old 03-07-2014, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Bro, I plan to stay at Shangri la or Pan Pacific. Can anybody recommend happening place around the area?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1