The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 08-01-2007, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
putrawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

I have never rated Downing. Whats the point of signing an inconsistent player? We already have that in Davids, Tainio and Jenas!! And yes Bakircioglu is an up and comming Swede. I have seen him play once and was impressed by his style of play. According to my Swedish friend in KL, he is probably the next F.Ljunberg, so he must be good. Why didnt we sign Luis Boa Morte, I wonder. He is expereinced and has pace to go up and down that left flank. He could also double up as a striker. Nevermind his ARSE-nal past, he is class.

The future is Bright, the future is Lilywhite. Up you SPurs!
Old 08-01-2007, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

lets salute a great goalkeeper! Ray Clemence.
i remember clemence always wore the green colour goalie jersey during those days, saw a lot of his flying saves too.

1981-1988

POSITION
Goalkeeper

DATE OF BIRTH
Thursday, 5th August 1948

PLACE OF BIRTH
Skegness, Lincolnshire

LEAGUE DEBUT
Saturday, 29th August 1981 in a 3-1 win at Middlesbrough (Aged: 33)

CLUB CAREER
240 League apps

When Ray Clemence signed from Liverpool for £300, 000 in August 1981 the 33 year old had already appeared 55 times for England and was recognised as one of the best goalkeepers in world football. At 6ft 2ins Clemence had the perfect physique which, combined with an excellent temperament, helped him to command and organise a relatively inexperienced Spurs defence.

Tottenham finished 4th in Division 1 in Clemence's first season, their highest position in over a decade. The new Spurs 'keeper managed 25 clean sheets in all competitions throughout that first season. Clemence tasted the North London derby atmosphere on three occasions in his first season in London. In March the sides drew 2-2 at White Hart Lane and Spurs won 3-1 at Arsenal in April. The old rivals were also drawn together in January in the 3rd round of the F.A. Cup at The Lane, with Spurs winning 1-0. In the seven games it took Tottenham to win the season's F.A. Cup Clemence kept the opposition out on five occasions, including the final replay where Spurs defeated Q.P.R. 1-0.

The England international's performances in the League Cup had been even more sensational. Remarkably, Clemence was unbeaten in all seven Spurs games on the way to the final, these included two 1-0 wins over Manchester United in the 2nd round tie. It was with only three minutes remaining of the final, against his former team Liverpool, that Clemence was finally beaten, by Ronnie Whelan's late equaliser. Two further goals in extra time gave the cup to Liverpool, but Ray's performance had been outstanding. Spurs finished 4th in Division 1 in 1982-83 and Clemence appeared in all but 1 league game, keeping 12 clean sheets. Seasonal highlights included home wins over Southampton 6-0, Arsenal 5-0, Manchester United 2-0 and champions Liverpool 2-0.
Old 08-01-2007, 05:31 PM
Samster

Hail Ray Clemence! We have been blessed with good goalies. Jenings, Clemence, Tony Parks, Thorsvedt, Keller, Robbo, Sullivan (GASP!) and Ian Walker (GASP GASP GASP!!)..ahhaha. Clemence was a great servant for the club. But I still think that his best form was when he was a Kop. But when he came, he did manage to impress us all with his performances. Too bad son Stephen couldnt repeat his dad's feat. Stephen was rubbish.
Old 10-01-2007, 11:23 AM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrawk View Post
Hail Ray Clemence! We have been blessed with good goalies. Jenings, Clemence, Tony Parks, Thorsvedt, Keller, Robbo, Sullivan (GASP!) and Ian Walker
yeah, they are all terrific goalies you named, and a few of them wore the england number 1 shirt too.
Old 10-01-2007, 05:44 PM
Samster

Not to mention we had some pretty good strikers as well (Clive Allen, Gary Lineker, Gordon Durie (GASP!), Juergen Klinsmann, Teddy, Sir Les, Steffen Iversen (GASP GASP!), Keano, Defoe and Berbatov). Also, Not to mention Midfielders - Ricky Villa, Ossie, Glenda, Waddle, Gazza, Paul Allen, Anderton, Ginola, Davids, Lennon), defenders (Mabbut, van Den Hauwe, Calderwood, Sol, Ledley, Popescu, Dawson)...too bad we dont really have a team of good players..we always have excellent players playing alongside crappy players in a team. For example...in the late 80s we had the likes of Lineker, Mabbut, Gazza and Paul Allen playing alongside players like Steve Sedgeley, David Howells and Micky Hazard. Then we had Teddy, Klinsmann and Sol alongside Dean Austin, Clive Wilson and Darren Caskey. Even now we have the likes of Berbatov, Defoe, King and Robbo playing alongside mediocre players like Davenport, Tainio and Paul Stalteri. Now thats a point to ponder...imagine if we have a Great first 11 and reputable replacements, we would surely be racing with the top guns. What we need is not just individual players, we need a team, a team that can complement each other. From what I see from our team now, only the strikers complemented each other....Defoe and Berbatov proved to be a good pair. But what about the link between the midfield and the strikers? Despite the 'big names' in our midfield lineup, I still think we are rather weak in that department. We need to buck up, play as a unit. We can go far, its just that we need the players with the right attitude and can play with each other.
Old 15-01-2007, 12:50 PM
Samster

spurs 2 (defoe, berbatov)
newcastle 3 (huntington, martins, butt)

i watched only the 1st half last night, gave up at the break and went to rest in peace (on my bed) with the scoreline at 1-1, thinking its gonna be a 5-1 victory for sexy spurs when i read the news tomorrow... hey it was supposed to be 3-0 or 4-0 if not for shay given's God-given reflexes. well, i planned to wake up at about 4am to watch the madrid-zaragoza match anyway.

but boy did everything go wrong...

Tottenham's Dimitar Berbatov scores against Newcastle to put his side 2-1 ahead at the start of the second half.

you wont see a slap more gayish than this...

Tottenham's Pascal Chimbonda (left) scuffles with Newcastle United's Nicky Butt as they leave the pitch after the half-time whistle.
Old 15-01-2007, 03:19 PM
Samster

What a blow...we played brilliantly in my opinion but just couldnt find the net. Defoe was sharp but berbatov, for once, had a bad day. He looked tired. Nucastle didnt play good football until that 2 mins of madness from the Spurs defence. We defended poorly. Surely Jol has to look at buying defenders before the transfer window ends. We missed King. Davenport showed character but was hot and cold throughout. Dawson I think can only play well when King is around. Chimbonda looks good but Lee Young Pyo is a suspect. He is good attacking but defending and marking, he is so poor. Assou Ekotto is the same. We need a leftback. Wayne bridge doesnt see much action at Chelsea so we ought to get him. Or maybe Leighton Baines or Gabriel Heinze. Garreth Barry can play at left back too but he prefers to play as a cMf and I doubt he would come as Villa are improving under M.O'neill (Or are they??) We also need a centre back. Daws is good, I like him very much but he only plays well when partnering King. Davenport is ok its just that he need time to adapt. So ENIC, Levy, Buchler, Comoli and Jol, Splash the cash...we want improvement. As for now, Im too dissapointed and heartbroken at our home loss so Im gonna shift my attention to my other interest....SEX! (thats the reason i joined this forum anyway, not footie!)...LOL
Old 15-01-2007, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
So ENIC, Levy, Buchler, Comoli and Jol, Splash the cash...we want improvement. As for now, Im too dissapointed and heartbroken at our home loss so Im gonna shift my attention to my other interest....SEX! (thats the reason i joined this forum anyway, not footie!)...LOL
i read the papers today and there is no mention of big names for january. those mentioned were darren bent, ashley young etc... sometimes i would rather see big $um spent on one big star player than spread it over purchases of a few "doing quite well" players.

robinson is crappy and thats the truth now. you saw the equaliser from the newcastle young guy? the shot went thru robinson's legs at that kind of angle. go buy lyon's coupet, i'd say.
Old 15-01-2007, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lungless deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Not to mention we had some pretty good strikers as well (Clive Allen, Gary Lineker, Gordon Durie (GASP!), Juergen Klinsmann, Teddy, Sir Les, Steffen Iversen (GASP GASP!), Keano, Defoe and Berbatov). Also, Not to mention Midfielders - Ricky Villa, Ossie, Glenda, Waddle, Gazza, Paul Allen, Anderton, Ginola, Davids, Lennon), defenders (Mabbut, van Den Hauwe, Calderwood, Sol, Ledley, Popescu, Dawson)...too bad we dont really have a team of good players..we always have excellent players playing alongside crappy players in a team. For example...in the late 80s we had the likes of Lineker, Mabbut, Gazza and Paul Allen playing alongside players like Steve Sedgeley, David Howells and Micky Hazard. Then we had Teddy, Klinsmann and Sol alongside Dean Austin, Clive Wilson and Darren Caskey. Even now we have the likes of Berbatov, Defoe, King and Robbo playing alongside mediocre players like Davenport, Tainio and Paul Stalteri. Now thats a point to ponder...imagine if we have a Great first 11 and reputable replacements, we would surely be racing with the top guns. What we need is not just individual players, we need a team, a team that can complement each other. From what I see from our team now, only the strikers complemented each other....Defoe and Berbatov proved to be a good pair. But what about the link between the midfield and the strikers? Despite the 'big names' in our midfield lineup, I still think we are rather weak in that department. We need to buck up, play as a unit. We can go far, its just that we need the players with the right attitude and can play with each other.
Bro, i agree with most of what you say except about tainio. I think this fella is class...it is only that he is injured now. When he was well, he can play anywhere - talk about sheer versatility. And he has got bite as well as class....i think davenport is a decent central defender - that was why he won alot of the england under 21 caps, maybe give him more chance and he will get better. Stalteri - most of the goals conceded last season was thru his side. He is not able to withstand the full game - always have lapse in concentration every now and then. I am real happy that they got chimdonda now
Old 15-01-2007, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
What a blow...we played brilliantly in my opinion but just couldnt find the net. Defoe was sharp but berbatov, for once, had a bad day. He looked tired. Nucastle didnt play good football until that 2 mins of madness from the Spurs defence. We defended poorly. Surely Jol has to look at buying defenders before the transfer window ends. We missed King. Davenport showed character but was hot and cold throughout. Dawson I think can only play well when King is around. Chimbonda looks good but Lee Young Pyo is a suspect. He is good attacking but defending and marking, he is so poor. Assou Ekotto is the same. We need a leftback. Wayne bridge doesnt see much action at Chelsea so we ought to get him. Or maybe Leighton Baines or Gabriel Heinze. Garreth Barry can play at left back too but he prefers to play as a cMf and I doubt he would come as Villa are improving under M.O'neill (Or are they??) We also need a centre back. Daws is good, I like him very much but he only plays well when partnering King. Davenport is ok its just that he need time to adapt. So ENIC, Levy, Buchler, Comoli and Jol, Splash the cash...we want improvement. As for now, Im too dissapointed and heartbroken at our home loss so Im gonna shift my attention to my other interest....SEX! (thats the reason i joined this forum anyway, not footie!)...LOL

Relax bro!! We must keep Assou Ekotto. I see enough of this young guy to suggest that he can be a top class defender one day. For young pyo, he is the same as stalteri...plenty of lapse
Old 15-01-2007, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
i read the papers today and there is no mention of big names for january. those mentioned were darren bent, ashley young etc... sometimes i would rather see big $um spent on one big star player than spread it over purchases of a few "doing quite well" players.

robinson is crappy and thats the truth now. you saw the equaliser from the newcastle young guy? the shot went thru robinson's legs at that kind of angle. go buy lyon's coupet, i'd say.

I truly believe that Darren Bent is sheer class....i rate him as high as ian wright. Robinson has not been performing well since the start of the season, looks like the newly acquired under 21 england keeper will get his chance soon?? I really hope that Spurs will get Ribery....he is the kind of talent that will split the opposition defence.
Old 16-01-2007, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lungless View Post
I truly believe that Darren Bent is sheer class....i rate him as high as ian wright. Robinson has not been performing well since the start of the season, looks like the newly acquired under 21 england keeper will get his chance soon?? I really hope that Spurs will get Ribery....he is the kind of talent that will split the opposition defence.
I'd say, give Alnwick a chance. Surely he is no Ian Walker. He has quite a big reputation as the future of England. So why not rest Robbo. Obviously, Robbo has not been doing well this season. Maybe because he was ever present for us. Maybe he is feeling the strain of playing all the matches, not only for us but also for England as he was heavilly involved in the World cup. No summer rest for him. Jol should give Alnwick a chance, as I reckon it will do wonders for Robbo to have that rest. Also, time to sign some players. We looked weak in defence, notabley because of King's absence. Sign a replacement CB now. Let go of deadwoods like Gardner, Defendi and Leigh Mills. Sign 1 good CB and 1 CB with potential. I have thrown out names in this forum but Im sure there are more fishes in the sea. LB position looks worrying too...YP Lee ...well, just put it this way, he is actually a LMF. He plays LMF for Korea and only played as a LB when he first played for PSV. Assou Ekotto is good, dun get me wrong, but I think he is not ready to step in just yet. He needs to improve on his passing and defending. And Pls pls pls get a decent LMF. We had 3 chances to sign a LMF. Failed. Now is the time as it is evident that we lacked creavity on that side of field. Steed has done well, but I guess he is better off playing in the centre with Huddlestone or Zokora or Jenas. Ribery...I like him a lot. But note that teams like ARSE-nal, Inter, Roma, Barca and Real are all eyeing him. I doubt that he will come to us unless we can qualify for the CL or at least win a cup this season. How about Jerome Rothen. He was class when he was with Monaco but injury limited his abilty while playing for PSG. But he is improving and looks to come back. But Im a big fan of Hatem Ben Arfa and van Der Vaart. We were linked to these two players in the summer but somehow the rumours went quite after that. And Whats this case about Mido then?? He is class in my opinion but a bit tempremental. If this distrupts the atmosphere at the N17, then sell him off. Buy someone else. Klose maybe? Moroune Chamakh? Raul? Bendtner...I like him but he is ARSEnal's. Maybe we ought to sign Berbatov's best friend, Bojinov of Juve...I dunno too many strikers out there who is rather good. But if we were to sell Mido, please dont attemp to re-sign Steffen Iversen! LOL
Old 17-01-2007, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lungless View Post
darren bent, i dont know man, he is a powerful striker and does score spectaculars but doesnt get past defenders often.

the thing about goalkeepers is that 2nd choice hardly get the chance to replace the 1st choice, unless there's injury. standby for more howlers...
Old 17-01-2007, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
How about Jerome Rothen. He was class when he was with Monaco but injury limited his abilty while playing for PSG. But he is improving and looks to come back. But Im a big fan of Hatem Ben Arfa and van Der Vaart. We were linked to these two players in the summer but somehow the rumours went quite after that. And Whats this case about Mido then??
bro, you got to use paragraphs otherwise my beautiful eyeballs will be become one big one small.

i remember rothen, the blonde left winger. he was very good a few years back, with the big clubs all over him. but like the great sebastian deisler, kanna long term injury.

i read spurs intends to offload mido to make way for another striker, why so? mido just signed the perm deal this season! he has been good and scoring right?
Old 17-01-2007, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
bro, you got to use paragraphs otherwise my beautiful eyeballs will be become one big one small.

i read spurs intends to offload mido to make way for another striker, why so? mido just signed the perm deal this season! he has been good and scoring right?
Hey man sorry bout the paragraph. Not my intention to make u look like a reatrded toad....hehe. Ok..here's my 1st paragrah jump...ready, steady, ....GO!

Phew...close one! Well, Mido has been excellent for us but like I sed, if it distrupts the bondness of the Spurs family, might as well let him go. Mind you we have a young team and attitude like this shouldnt be tolerated. He should know better coz he has played in 5 different countries, Egypt, Holland, France, Italy and England...all of which he has had a spat with their managers and players...One man doesnt make a team so I reckon if he goes, it will not hurt us one bit as Berba and Defoe are our 1st choice. We want harmony at the Lane and he, as a player must obey his superiors. My friend at Chelsea, I dunno if u ever heard of the Younghusband clan there. He's a reserve player and a Philipine international and a friend of my wife's brother in-law. He emailed to me and sed that he heard that Drogba wants Mido at Chelsea as both of them formed a partnership while at Marseille. I dunno how far this story goes, but if he were to join Chelsea, he would surely get enuff stick from the fans at White Hart Lane...unless if we exchange him with Sheva...(too good to be true!!!)...and then re-sign Rebrov (!)(?)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1